• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I expect alot from BBS, so i'm sure everything else would be great, except for the length of the game, hopefully they'll make it long. I'd rather wait for SE to make the game longer than get a short game. :/

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

well the scerios could be short like maybe 3 hours for each

No way.

I logged at least 24 hours to complete each game except Re:Com, where I spent at least 15 hours on Sora's and 10-ish on Riku.

I expect 3 scenarios that will take me at least 24 hours of gameplay to complete.

markerppp

this may sound kinda noobish but when i first saw ven i thoughtr he was roxas. (although i still think ven is roxas in disguise)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

this may sound kinda noobish but when i first saw ven i thoughtr he was roxas. (although i still think ven is roxas in disguise)
Everyone though Ven was Roxas at first.

Ven and Roxas are not the same person. Nomura said so himself. Also, Roxas doesn't exist in BBS. Actually Nobodies don't exist at all in the time of BBS.

Grey

No way.

I logged at least 24 hours to complete each game except Re:Com, where I spent at least 15 hours on Sora's and 10-ish on Riku.

I expect 3 scenarios that will take me at least 24 hours of gameplay to complete.

So about 8-10 hours per scenario, I would guess.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

24 hours is longer than the whole of the KH2 Story Mode.

You could level up Sora, Donald and Goofy 100% as well as level up all Forms and Summons and beat Sephiroth in that time.

I see 12 hours as the outer limit for playtime-per-scenario.

Radon

mofo

∞;3985067 said:
24 hours is longer than the whole of the KH2 Story Mode.

You could level up Sora, Donald and Goofy 100% as well as level up all Forms and Summons and beat Sephiroth in that time.

I see 12 hours as the outer limit for playtime-per-scenario.

This.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

I wouldnt think 8-10 hours seems to short. 24 hours sounds about right.

Depends if your meaning a speed run or a average play length because they vary extremly.

Radon

mofo

There is no chance that it will be a 24 hour speed run. Let that be said now before it gets out of hand.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

And, by the way, KH2 was as long as it was with 3.6 Gb (Fucking S-E not using the full 4.7 GRRR). The biggest a PSP disk can get is like 2Gb so far. So good luck fitting six times as much stuff onto a media just over half as big.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

∞;3985228 said:
And, by the way, KH2 was as long as it was with 3.6 Gb (Fucking S-E not using the full 4.7 GRRR). The biggest a PSP disk can get is like 2Gb so far. So good luck fitting six times as much stuff onto a media just over half as big.

They could cut something out and it wont be exactly the same quality of graphics sounds and speed so I think a slightly smaller verison might be possible.

Radon

mofo

∞;3985228 said:

This.

They could cut something out and it wont be exactly the same quality of graphics sounds and speed so I think a slightly smaller verison might be possible.

If anything, BBS looks better quality to KH2 in every way. Better graphics, faster gameplay and has more playabe characters so, if anthing, BBS will be alot shorter.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i never expected it to be long cause of the system its on it would suprise me if it was long

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

What is a speed run? like skiping all the cut scenes an just focusing on nothing but where you have to go?

Basically skipping all the cut scenes and not fighting a single unnecessary battle, and pretty much just doing everything that will add up to hours shaved off your total game time.

xgnarmanx

∞;3986789 said:
Basically skipping all the cut scenes and not fighting a single unnecessary battle, and pretty much just doing everything that will add up to hours shaved off your total game time.

that would make things alot harder though right? " not fighting a single unnecessary battle" your lvl would be pretty low if you did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back