• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

Ok thats good...One last question, I asked this before but, I asked about the Organization gameplay demos why they were by themselves and without other players and someone said you could play Multiplayer by yourself. Does anyone know where that is confirmed? Like a website that says it or something?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You do missions in other worlds. ouo
I think he's asking you only go outside TWTNW if you have a mission.

Pretty sure you could go in and out whenever you please. Xemnas is determined to get to his goal though; he'll probably sent you out on alot of missions anyway

Silent hero_

Awards
According to the Novels, you aren't allowed to visit another world without a mission.(Though, Axel didin't care about that) So, I think you are stuck in the Castle if you aren't out on a mission :/ But hey, you can probably explore the whole castle.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think Days will show us just how much of the novels is canon :v that tidbit I doubt won't be included, but concept still holds.
Though I don't think it'll be that much of a drag. It's not like you'll go on for "days" without a mission. That's kind of Roxas's job in the Org - to beat Heartless up.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
How can you say they don't leave unless they are on a mission? If that's true then all the times they went out on Xion business and chilling on DI were missions. I think that you will be able to travel to other worlds while not on missions or that you will as part of the storyline that is not missions.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
School starts for me in August, and I will import. Then, when August rolls around, I'm buying two copies of Days.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Do you mean to say you don't yet have a DS? Or are you under the impression that you need to buy a Japanese DS to play Japanese DS games? Because you don't.

Radon

mofo
Importing it from the US. KH2 was released in March in the US and September in Australia. Not going through that again :O

xgnarmanx

∞;3977551 said:
Do you mean to say you don't yet have a DS? Or are you under the impression that you need to buy a Japanese DS to play Japanese DS games? Because you don't.

No no Im not going to buy a ds just to play this since all the other ds game (Imo) are trash. so im just going to emulate it

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And which DS games have you played to classify all others are also crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back