• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Well I would approve of that if it were the case. Although I would also like Riku to star in Reverse Rebirth 2.

dizflip

Website
www.myspace.com
Dunno if this has been posted, but hells wit it.

- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (9/9/9/9, 36 points): "From the story to the game system to the graphics and amount of volume, there isn't a single weakness," as one reviewer put it. That about sums up the Famitsu take on Square Enix's latest KH spinoff, one that they had hardly any complaints about besides some occasionally wobbly NPC AI. Co-op play "is easy to get into and remarkably fun," the panel-based character customization "can change things drastically depending on how the panels come together," and "being able to look into the XIII Organization's story is incredibly interesting." One reviewer even brought up the picture quality on the movie cutscenes, which "amazed" him.

Japan Review Check: Ace Attorney, Kingdom Hearts DS: News from 1UP.com

A

Azrael

Dunno if this has been posted, but hells wit it.

- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (9/9/9/9, 36 points): "From the story to the game system to the graphics and amount of volume, there isn't a single weakness," as one reviewer put it. That about sums up the Famitsu take on Square Enix's latest KH spinoff, one that they had hardly any complaints about besides some occasionally wobbly NPC AI. Co-op play "is easy to get into and remarkably fun," the panel-based character customization "can change things drastically depending on how the panels come together," and "being able to look into the XIII Organization's story is incredibly interesting." One reviewer even brought up the picture quality on the movie cutscenes, which "amazed" him.

Japan Review Check: Ace Attorney, Kingdom Hearts DS: News from 1UP.com

That's what the Japanese think. Once that it gets released in the States, I'll expect low reviews from Metacritic and Gameinformer, etc.

Supposedly Re:CoM was agruably the best yet it recieved the lowest score.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

RE:COM was the best in terms of storyline, but though the card system was fun and challenging, it was presented as a little clumsy and can be quite annoying in some parts, and since its battle system was different from the other PS2 titles, some players may have given up on it. That probably contributed to the lower score.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's what the Japanese think. Once that it gets released in the States, I'll expect low reviews from Metacritic and Gameinformer, etc.

I wouldn't say low. Just not perfect. Lots of KH games have gotten grand reviews in the States.

Khaki45

I have a question. In the gameplay tutorials of all the organization memebers we see them performing different kinds of combos. tell me is taht because of the weapons they have equipped or is it a product of the panel system?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I have a question. In the gameplay tutorials of all the organization memebers we see them performing different kinds of combos. tell me is taht because of the weapons they have equipped or is it a product of the panel system?
It's probably the panel system. With Sora, the kind of Keyblade didn't effect his moves, but one Keyblade who give him an extra move. That could be the same with Gears.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's a certain panel or ability that allows the combo to split in one of two directions, like how pressing Square in a KH2 combo could branch out into an entirely different one.

A

Azrael

By the way, since the game is coming soon, why not transfer all 358/2-related threads to a seperate Days section

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think that's a good idea. Days is about to be "FoKH" no more, and just KH...

Rebel7

I really hope this game doesnt have the COM effect

Sure it had excellent points for the storyline but gameplay sucked

But from what ive seen it looks good

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The gameplay has been praised more than anything, so I wouldn't worry.

On the topic of a possible R/R 2, I'm finding it more and more likely. There are tons of scenes with just Riku in them, with Roxas no where in sight. Riku with Mickey, Riku talking to Namine in the White Room. I really hope it turns out.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I really hope this game doesnt have the COM effect

But from what ive seen it looks good

COM effect

COM gameplay sucked

And you'd prefer the normal hack-and-slash button mashing of KH2 that requires no skill whatsoever?

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
The gameplay has been praised more than anything, so I wouldn't worry.

On the topic of a possible R/R 2, I'm finding it more and more likely. There are tons of scenes with just Riku in them, with Roxas no where in sight. Riku with Mickey, Riku talking to Namine in the White Room. I really hope it turns out.

That what I'm thinking too. I mean way would they show Riku talking to Xion or Mickey and Roxas is no where. I really hope we get another R/R that would be fun. I wounder if this is the surprise that Nomura was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back