• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
Maybe to keep their experiment and use it, like Marluxia did with Namine, but iunno, and if it were that way, for what purpose? ouo
/waitwat

Maybe just to have another keyblade weilder in the Org. :/

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't see why they didn't just use her like Namine if they only wanted her for her keyblade and in fact knew she wasn't normal.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well I thought he converted the room down there to the Room of Sleep or that he made it under the basement even I don't really remember.
Around the time when Ansem the Wise wasnt banished they did experiments in the basement. Ansem the Wise told them to seal the room then Xehanort banished him eventually making that room the depths of the laboratory.

So the basement is the room of sleep.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
They could've used Roxas but they didn't. The reason the was accepted is beacuse they wanted his keyblade. Maybe he found that out and that's why he ran away

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
They could've used Roxas but they didn't. The reason the was accepted is beacuse they wanted his keyblade. Maybe he found that out and that's why he ran away
Actually, Roxas ran away to find out his true self, find out why he chose the Keyblade, and he regretting the cruel things the organization did to other people. And Xion might've influenced him.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xion being erased by Xemnas(or anyone in the organization for that matter) could also lead to Roxas running away. Or mabye Xion didn't know much about her true self and ran away to find out and Roxas decided "Yeah, I should found him too..."

>.>

keybladelegacy

Website
First part I believe.

But the second. I dont know because if i remember correctly when Riku was fighting Roxas I think he said you are his nobody then Roxas said im my own person.

Not believing he has a somebody so he has no reason to look for one.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
No, Roxas knew he was a Nobody. Xemnas told him that directly when Roxas was born.
It was right before Sora woke up, with DiZ and Roxas, when he going through memory loss. DiZ says he's a Nobody, and Roxas said he's his own person.

Slightly confuzzled e_e

keybladelegacy

Website
No, Roxas knew he was a Nobody. Xemnas told him that directly when Roxas was born.
Ment to put somebody and Xigbar told him and Xion they were special nobodies.

It was right before Sora woke up, with DiZ and Roxas, when he going through memory loss. DiZ says he's a Nobody, and Roxas said he's his own person.
Thats right....knew it was somebody.

roXas_shadow

Xion being erased by Xemnas(or anyone in the organization for that matter) could also lead to Roxas running away.
This could be possible!

Or mabye Xion didn't know much about her true self and ran away to find out and Roxas decided "Yeah, I should found him too..."

>.>
Why roxas left isn't fully explained that what 358/2 days will tell us but what we do know is he left to find why the keyblade chose him and to find out who he is.

Lolita

Dear You
I believe your sort of theory, Hershooo.
Xion wanted to find out who her true self was, and since Roxas knew barely anything of his original self, he could've been influenced by Xion's actions, and decided to leave the Organization to find who his true self was.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Unless its similar to Xion's situation with the memories.
Her obtaining the kingdom key when sora may not be her somebody.

But that doesnt apply to roxas.

...you're kidding me, right? When Roxas took off and Axel half saw him off. The entire "no one'd miss me" "that's not true! I would...", Roxas said it himself. That was the reason he gave for leaving the Organization.
"Why did the Keyblade choose me. I have to know."
Finding that out = finding Sora. o.o;;;

Amulet

So these are the worlds so far?

-The World That Never Was
-Twilight Town
-Wonderland
-Agrabah
-Olympus Coliseum (Underworld)
-Beast's Castle
-Halloween Town
-Never Land