• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, Roxas, Axel and Xion visited CO at the same time, so they could have visited the "fake" Destiny Island there.

star_seeker24

org 13 controls?

u know in kh 365/2 days, what type of fighters du u think org 13 will b?
what i mean by that is will they be magic based or power based?
this is how i think it'll be...
Xemnas: Power
Xigbar: Speed/Technique
Xaldin: Technique/Speed or Magic
Vexen: Defence/Magic
Lexaeus: Power
Zexion: Magic
Saix: Power
Axel: Technique/Power
Demyx: Technique/Magic (but we all know he can't fight)
Marluxia: Power/Technique
Larxene: Speed/Technique

please suggest your ideas:p

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So uh, because I didn't post this before.

Likely to probable Xion reference in the novels - Axel about Roxas Duel Wielding in TLTW.

I think I’ve seen one of those keyblades somewhere before. But, I can’t remember.
He seemed to be remembering something–but, as if shaking that off, Axel flashed a grin.

Reasons why he'd be talking about Xion -

1) He forgot. And that's probably what happened to everyone about Xion.

2) One of those Keyblades. Roxas only Wielded the Oblivion and Oathkeeper while Duel Wielding. Xion, on the other hand, is a single Wielder that receives her Memories from Sora and Roxas. Hence why Oathkeeper and Oblivion both are likely candidates for a Keychain for her to receive.

3) Why the Oathkeeper makes sense? Kairi motif. Could simply be because of the Memories that seem to shape her, or better yet - the Memories of Namine and Kairi could be stirred from her interaction with Namine. We know Xion meets her.

4) Why the Oblivion makes sense? Going by the same logic that Namine could've been the trigger for those Memories - we know Xion interacts plentifully with Riku - the person Memories of whom shaped the Oblivion Keychain.

5) Why it wouldn't be Sora or Roxas that wielded it? Sora didn't change his Keychain in CO. Roxas only Duel Wielded them. And if it was about either of those - why would Axel forget? Even if we say Roxas wielded that Keychain under extreme circumstances, like, wielded it, or duel wielded it and the KK - why would Axel forget?

Because it has to do with Xion.

I am very muchly pleased with this. Now I do have to wonder how much Xion's Keyblade and seeming ability to use Keychains would affect Roxas's Duel Wielding. It could be she really got the Keyblade from them, but seeing how Keychains are made of Memories, she might've just hindered Roxas's ability to Duel Wield since she held a Keychain up.
Then again, the KK :\ I'm ponderful right now.

Credit to Nocturne for reading the novels and sharing my notions about this ;w; I'm glad I'm not alone.

Khaki45

I have question....358 days...do we just hang around in the lobby..STUCK in the world that never was till we do a mission or can we travel around? At least they should let us freely hang out and fight in twilight town?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I have question....358 days...do we just hang around in the lobby..STUCK in the world that never was till we do a mission or can we travel around? At least they should let us freely hang out and fight in twilight town?
Meh, for most of the day, we'll probably be out on missions anyway. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can :/ the more Heartless you kill the happier you make Xemnas.

Khaki45

But it sounds to me that you cant go to other worlds until you do missions, and while I would still get the game and love it...I cant enjoy it as much if im constantly having to do missions to go to disney worlds to fight for fun. I hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back