• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
I could never get any DS emulaters to work. So eventually I just gave up and legally bought a DS and the games I wanted :p

xgnarmanx

DS having awesome games aside, good luck getting a computer that could properly run a DS emulator. My emulator ran screwy while running Phoenix Wright, and that game's a freaking graphic novel.

∞;3977590 said:
And which DS games have you played to classify all others are also crap?

all the games i really could'nt get into ive owned a ds twice an ended up getting rid of it both times. i've played animal crossing i used to love it on game cube but i hated it on Ds for some reason. im more into psp games right now considering square is starting to focus on the psp - Crisis core , Dissdia and bbs . I do like the megaman Starforce games on Ds though.

An rain you just have to configure it properly my computer is like mega crap it only has 18gbs of space an randomly turns off =(. learning how to configure it properly will make most those Ds games run smooth like BUTTER!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I won't try to belittle your opinion, but if you think all games on the DS are crap, then you probably haven't touched TWEWY, FFIV, Phantom Hourglass or a few others that are on the tip of my tongue.

xgnarmanx

∞;3977807 said:
I won't try to belittle your opinion, but if you think all games on the DS are crap, then you probably haven't touched TWEWY, FFIV, Phantom Hourglass or a few others that are on the tip of my tongue.

I have i just could'nt really get into them im played both ff 3 an 4 on Ds ive never played twewy but its played Phantom Hourglass Zelda stories never really change save zelda thats bout it even though zeldas a classic serries . I never really could get into them im not trying to be rude or anything im just saying Ds games arn't for me.

Radon

mofo
Zelda isnt even metioned in this game, nor is Ganon, except at the very begining, and it is quite different to any other Zelda games Ive played. The storyline is very interesting.

EDIT: I just saw on the Days Wikipedia page that theres a confirmed world called the Magical Forest. Have I missed something or is this some f*ckwit puting random worlds on the page?

Last edited:

xgnarmanx

Zelda isnt even metioned in this game, nor is Ganon, except at the very begining, and it is quite different to any other Zelda games Ive played. The storyline is very interesting.

I know but that gir tera (I cant remember what her name is)l is Zelda it revealed in wind waker so hes still pretty much saving zelda. The main point of most zelda games is to save zelda. The only game you don't save zelda is majoras mask i think... its been ages since ive played it.

Hows the story line diffrent? im not trying to be rude or anything im curious since im probly not going to play it again touch screen slash stuff made me angry !

K

KaiRule

I have i just could'nt really get into them im played both ff 3 an 4 on Ds ive never played twewy but its played Phantom Hourglass Zelda stories never really change save zelda thats bout it even though zeldas a classic serries . I never really could get into them im not trying to be rude or anything im just saying Ds games arn't for me.

just my opinion. you're not enjoying the games coz you're playing them on an emulator. no emulator can play 3D DS games smoothly especially if you have a bad computer. and somehow it seems like you never owned a real DS. it seems like you only played the games through emulators.

and btw, i'm importing the game too.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
EDIT: I just saw on the Days Wikipedia page that theres a confirmed world called the Magical Forest. Have I missed something or is this some f*ckwit puting random worlds on the page?

EDIT: I just saw on the Days Wikipedia page that theres a confirmed world called the Magical Forest.

EDIT: I just saw on the Days Wikipedia page

on the Days Wikipedia page

Wikipedia

:\

xgnarmanx

just my opinion. you're not enjoying the games coz you're playing them on an emulator. no emulator can play 3D DS games smoothly especially if you have a bad computer. and somehow it seems like you never owned a real DS. it seems like you only played the games through emulators.

and btw, i'm importing the game too.

No i've owned 2 Ds's I've gotten rid of them both since they were just collecting dust and I needed money for more important things like skate boarding and food

Radon

mofo
Well the 358+6 days has been a popular theory since the game was first announced but what does the mysterious /2 mean?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Focused on/split between two people?

The two Keybearing Organization Members, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back