• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: 358/ 2 Days

PMF, even you forgot about the XVth?
I better go into overdrive to spread the word.

State

Awards

So you think that in 358/ 2 Days will reveal anything new about Organization XIII? (As in the somebodies of Saix, Demyx, Axel, etc.)

NO! The game was made to attract EMOES toward Xemnas... *coughsarcasmcough*
Here's a hint... XIV.

A

Audo

Other than XIV (Psst, Nomura says "Look for Sora's Mom's big return").
I would hope to see new info on the somebodies of the other members.
Nomura said the game will answer questions we haven't thought of, and I hope he was referring to that (I know, we have thought of those questions, but I really think Nomura doesn't give his fans enough credit).
Either way, this is the game to enlighten us on those members so they better do it.

Oblivionite

I like the music on the official website...

is this post spam?

PMF, I know your avatar is not leekspin...so is it..gunspin?

bleachmagic

i've been thinking

for kh 358/2 are the org 13 com members in the game and what will the map look like(you know the google map)
same for birth by sleep how do they travel

State

Awards
Re: i've been thinking

for kh 358/2 are the org 13 com members in the game and what will the map look like(you know the google map)
same for birth by sleep how do they travel

ALL of them are in the org. The map will be the same as the one in KHII except that instead of a keyblade, it's dots. Red/Blue and others. They travel either by gummi ships or corridors.

A

Audo

Yes the CoM members are in it.
Map, you mean like where you select where to go? Well, i think it will be interesting, but i think for the most part you go through Dark Corridors that the other members open for you. If, however you are talking about the gameplay maps as in for each world, there are some screenshots out there
BBS - No one knows yet how they will travel, though Gummi Ship is my bet.

Also, you might find it useful to read the "Everything We Know About" threads that are stickied at the top of the page, they have all of the info we know so far on the three new games ^_____^

T

tazztig

All org member are in 358 days, but as far as BBS traveling I'm not sure. Maybe they'll have the gummie ship.IDK

M

Marluxia.light

They beat me to it, but there right.

T

Tattered Rebirth

...Talking about how to travel in this game?

I think you guys are forgetting that the Org. Members can open those portals...unless those ARE the corridors. In which case, I feel stupid.

A

Audo

...Talking about how to travel in this game?

I think you guys are forgetting that the Org. Members can open those portals...unless those ARE the corridors. In which case, I feel stupid.
I guess you'll feel stupid because those ARE the corridors :p

T

Tattered Rebirth

I had already assumed there could only be one of the Org. Members at a time. Like, I'd play Roxas, and my friend couldn't be Roxas cause I was him. Although it clears up any doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back