• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tattered Rebirth

Just to remind you all that this thread replaced the 358/2 Days sticky, so if you get too off topic, it's going to close...

A

Audo

Wow, your thread replaced the other thread...That's an accomplishment! Congrats dude!
xD. Thanks.

Wow. Very informative.

Some things were new for me :p
I'm glad to hear it! that was the point of it after all. ^______^

Oh wow. Alot of stuff. Cool. Whoo-hoo! SOMETHING worthwhile reading--once again. How bored were you if you don't mind me asking? And is this the facts that you gathered around from the site or something?
lol. Just a tad bored... XD.
I got facts from all over the place. the "Sources" section shows where i got the information I used for all of the sections.

It says "You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login again." And I do that. And then I hit the little "Rep" button at the end of the post...and it tells me the exact same thing...it does pretty much the same thing when I try to edit my posts too.
I think you should talk to a mod/admin then =/
Seems like a big problem, lol.

Hmm...sounds like you need to talk to an admin. or one of the site staff members about the editing problem.
And the rep thing.

EDIT:
Guys, I'm working on the BBS thread right now, what do you think I should include in it?
I have:
-General Info
-Title
-Press Release
-Story
-Secret Ending
-Worlds
-Gameplay
-Graphics
-VA
-Cutscenes
-Trailer Impressions
-Demo Impressions
-Scans
-Images
-Release Date
-Development Status

What else do you think I need?

Last edited:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
And the rep thing.

EDIT:
Guys, I'm working on the BBS thread right now, what do you think I should include in it?
I have:
-General Info
-Title
-Press Release
-Story
-Secret Ending
-Worlds
-Gameplay
-Graphics
-VA
-Cutscenes
-Trailer Impressions
-Demo Impressions
-Scans
-Images
-Release Date
-Development Status

You've already asked me this over aim before.

Make sure to include translations dialog in scans?
Thats what I need the most

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I have:
-General Info
-Title
-Press Release
-Story
-Secret Ending
-Worlds
-Gameplay
-Graphics
-VA
-Cutscenes
-Trailer Impressions
-Demo Impressions
-Scans
-Images
-Release Date
-Development Status

Um, you've pretty much covered it all, except for translations, of course.
(Countdown til premium: 2)

A

Audo

I don't know if I want to include translations, because some people find translations bad =/
Hmm, so what do you think I should like... post a picture and write what the translation says?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I don't know if I want to include translations, because some people find translations bad =/
Hmm, so what do you think I should like... post a picture and write what the translation says?

Pretty much, yeah
25characters

A

Audo

Why don't you just post links for the unimportant pics, and post the two major ones normally?
Because one image is already taken by the Logo.
And how do I know which ones are more important? lol.
So far all of the ones seem important. Least all the ones with MX.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm...I'm afraid I can't help you there. Maybe one of the admins can cut you a break.

A

Audo

Hmm...I'm afraid I can't help you there. Maybe one of the admins can cut you a break.
Lol, I doubt they would.
The image limit has to do with user groups.
So for them to cut me break they would need to make a new user group just for me that lets me post more images =/
Doubt they'd let that, lol.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
A

Audo

Thanks for the advice guys! It's not that big of a problem for me though. I'll look into it some time.

A link to the leaked trailer?
If i couldn't edit my posts I think i would die o_________O

lol. Already got that covered, in the "Trailer Impressions" Section. And I'm using one that has muuuuch better subtitles than the one that people usually look at. Hmm, what do people think about seperate sections for MX, DS, Terra, Ven and Aqua?

KingdomSealer

Hmm, what do people think about seperate sections for MX, DS, Terra, Ven and Aqua?

I think that would be cool, maybe a little easier for people to separate theories and disscussions. And I so agree with you about editing posts. Thank god for that because I make so many mistakes its crazy.

Apollo

Silver Member
thanks hopefully it will either come out on wii too or i can get a DS

I doubt they would put it on a wii. Maybe in the future, they did put Com on the ps2 after it was on a handheld. But that only came with a remake of KH2.

K

kaylapantz

this helps a lot. :3
i really cant wait to find out who the 14th member is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back