• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Creeper_311

Wow, now I understand how Roxas got his name and how he got into the Organization. U r Awesome, Mr. R.K.
and thanks a bunch for the info.
By the way, have you heard about the game coming to the PSP?
I read a GameInformer magazine and it said it'll come a little after the DS.

A

Audo

Birth By Sleep? Yeah I've heard of it... have a thread about it too, right below this one o_____O

yugi300

I can't wait till DKE3713 for new info especially on 358/2 days and BBS maybe well get to see that mask knocked off of DS by Ven and actually see DS's face sometime in the near future maybe fairly soon!

Last edited:
A

Audo

Well DS's face was never knocked off at all, so... dunno, don't hold your breath, lol.

yugi300

Well actually it was said it was enough to see DS's face but of course it was not at all visible for anyone to see because it wasn't released!

yugi300

Oh really? Wow that sucks ass ok thanks for clearing that up Riku-Keyblade!

A

Audo

Main post has gone through a couple updates =]
All updates are in bold.

EDIT: Added some more translations courtesy of bittermeat. Thanks bittermeat! =]

Last edited:

Mikazuki

He says in the reports that he needed to change his form, aka make a disguise, before he could go back into the light realm so they didn't know it was him. And the fact that he later takes it all off in TWTNW would make it seem it was simply a disguise, would it not?

Yes, but even Xemnas, when he had his hood up, you could SEE how dark his skin was, and it =/= what XIVth looks like in that sense.

I actually think that that was the point of the red get-up and bandages, not the skin altering...How could he do that without the powers of darkness? o_O

Anyway, I found a little bit of information about the game just a minute ago. The first bit isn't anything special, just a little spoiler honestly.

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Image Viewer

If you look there, you can see that in the picture of Roxas attacking the big Heartless, you can see that on the bottom half, it says "Hologram Mission," meaning that the first mission to Twilight Town is a holographic one used to get you started, sorta like the Station of Awakening phase in each Kingdom Hearts.

That picture also has a little interesting area right next to that "Hologram Mission" area. It says "Mission Days," and after it, there are the numbers "1/1." This could mean that you do, in fact, have a time limit in each mission, and that one has the length of one "day." Now, we couldn't know how long one day is in that game, but let's make something up. 24 hours in a day, so let's say you have...24 minutes to actually beat it, it being 4 Heartless and a Darkside. Sounds reasonable, so maybe that's how these "days" translate out, but there's nothing said about these "days" if they will at all be in the game, so I'm purely speculating.

Awards
Does anyone know if 358/2 days is going to be released in the usa first,or japan? :confused:
I hope it comes to the us first,cuz I really don't wanna have to wait:thumbdown:

Anyone else want to slap this kid with the fish of idiocy? I'm not really in the mood right now.

A

Audo

I actually think that that was the point of the red get-up and bandages, not the skin altering...How could he do that without the powers of darkness? o_O

Anyway, I found a little bit of information about the game just a minute ago. The first bit isn't anything special, just a little spoiler honestly.

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Image Viewer

If you look there, you can see that in the picture of Roxas attacking the big Heartless, you can see that on the bottom half, it says "Hologram Mission," meaning that the first mission to Twilight Town is a holographic one used to get you started, sorta like the Station of Awakening phase in each Kingdom Hearts.

That picture also has a little interesting area right next to that "Hologram Mission" area. It says "Mission Days," and after it, there are the numbers "1/1." This could mean that you do, in fact, have a time limit in each mission, and that one has the length of one "day." Now, we couldn't know how long one day is in that game, but let's make something up. 24 hours in a day, so let's say you have...24 minutes to actually beat it, it being 4 Heartless and a Darkside. Sounds reasonable, so maybe that's how these "days" translate out, but there's nothing said about these "days" if they will at all be in the game, so I'm purely speculating.
I never said he didnt change his appearance without the use of dark powers, I'm just saying that darkness =/= dark skin. It was a disguise after all.

There's also a timer in the top left....

Mikazuki

Oh, my mistake then Riku. That timer actually goes up in time I believe, not down. I can't remember why I think that, but I think it's because of the gameplay video that was seen, or from comparison of the screen shots...Like watching as the person switched from 2 player view, to 3rd player, ect..

Also, Nine-tailed fox...*Sigh* Were you serious? If so, then you should get the hint that since every source of information is in Japanese that this is coming out in Japan first. That's where the main development of every Kingdom Hearts game, as well as MANY shows/games America has, starts out first. They then set in english voice actors and such and make it English...enized. Did you really not notice?

EDIT: After looking, I didn't think that because of the screenshots...I don't remember what had me believe that. The only thing left is the actual gameplay video. =/

Awards
Also, Nine-tailed fox...*Sigh* Were you serious? If so, then you should get the hint that since every source of information is in Japanese that this is coming out in Japan first. That's where the main development of every Kingdom Hearts game, as well as MANY shows/games America has, starts out first. They then set in english voice actors and such and make it English...enized. Did you really not notice?

Not to mention that that information is all through the thread...

A

Audo

Oh, my mistake then Riku. That timer actually goes up in time I believe, not down. I can't remember why I think that, but I think it's because of the gameplay video that was seen, or from comparison of the screen shots...Like watching as the person switched from 2 player view, to 3rd player, ect..

EDIT: After looking, I didn't think that because of the screenshots...I don't remember what had me believe that. The only thing left is the actual gameplay video. =/
The gameplay video is from TGS, and there is no timer on it.

Mikazuki

^ ^ Then I think I'm a tad bit delusional. @.@

Also, in the latest scan, it's theorized that that world that they're in, which you can't tell because the bottom part of the scan has a question mark where the world would be, is Beast's Castle. I don't know if it's because of Xaldin being there, though maybe it would make sense if that's a reason, but the only real thing you can see is a long, stretched carpet and a three pronged candle on the wall, all being nice and fancy things, so it would fit the setting of the castle, or at least in my opinion it would.

A

Audo

Yeah i know, I mentioned that in the main post, but said that Beast's Castle wouldnt be listed confirmed until we had some more substantial evidence.

Mikazuki

Ey yey yey, you're too many steps ahead of me Riku. >.< Well, I thought I'd say it anyway.

Also, anyone else see Xaldin only using two lances instead of six? I think that that'll disappoint some people if he can only wield two at a time, since even with just his hands he wielded three in Kingdom Hearts II. Maybe the other ones are behind him but aren't visible because the background is dark, or maybe he was attacking a Heartless and they're above him because of him just finishing one off and those lances executed the final attack.

I can only really pray that he'll have six lances. I probably won't even use him, but I still want him to have six lances. T.T

A

Audo

Yeah he is only holding two. I'm thinking it was most likely just to make it easier to develop gameplaywise.

More importantly, did anyone notice how the MP bar and Limit Gauge bars are gone? (You would if you had read the updated Main post. Rawr.)

LiD

Yeah he is only holding two. I'm thinking it was most likely just to make it easier to develop gameplaywise.

More importantly, did anyone notice how the MP bar and Limit Gauge bars are gone? (You would if you had read the updated Main post. Rawr.)

xD yea, so what do you think this means? Roxas doesn't shoot fire out of his magical key sword things lol?
Well roxas doesn't use magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back