• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone, please read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Re-read the post RSF-fanboy. I love the Downfall Saga, I was talking about the other, non-Wise One- written story, it was pointless.

Oh... well then you are a true follower of the REAL Wise One *pats BB on the back*

Now, on topic... hmm...

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
It becomes a dying forum when you admit that it is..

*makes a note that this topic is just repeating what has already been said*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha...you do that HB...you DO that.

Well apparently alot of people have been admitting to themselves that it IS dying...which is why numerous of them have moved to a different forum. Others remain here..

Im waiting it out...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I agree with the Bastion here !! ... on the 'things already being said' that is...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well it is an 8 page topic >.> plus its just because in a debate alot of things are repeated...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Banishing Blade said:
Acutally it's a ten page topic...most of it is complete waste.

We have different setting silly :p

Anyway..shall we continue this discussion? Where were we..the state of the forums..-.-; nvm...

sephiroth54321

Website
www.invisionfree.com
RPGplaya said:
Everyone, we've got to do something! So many people are leaving this forums. (Where are all those guests coming from?) Please, if you own a site or forum post link to this forum on there. If DevenKh2 or the mods are reading this, try to advertise this site or forum more, we've got to get it together if this forum is going to last. Go ahead mods, and erase this thread, I don't care, I've got to at least try to help this forum get back to the way it used to be with, with all the cool members when I first joined.
I wonder why,
people are so mean here, especially the mods

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
sephiroth54321 said:
I wonder why,
people are so mean here, especially the mods
You've barely even made posts. I'm guessing all you have done is read around here and there?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya i must say MOST of the mods here are awesome :D with there great jokes at the end of every post they lock (HB and sil ^^)

HB, seph was a dude who got banned...thats what i heard..and hes back x.x;;

sephiroth54321

Website
www.invisionfree.com
Hollow Bastion said:
You've barely even made posts. I'm guessing all you have done is read around here and there?
what the hell do you know? what are you a newbie or something?
shit i used to be one of the most active users here until all you newbies started invading. now nobody knows me anymore, what happened to all the nice people that used to come here?

sephiroth54321

Website
www.invisionfree.com
monkeybutt said:
Ya i must say MOST of the mods here are awesome :D with there great jokes at the end of every post they lock (HB and sil ^^)

HB, seph was a dude who got banned...thats what i heard..and hes back x.x;;
i didn't get banned, i don't know why evryone thinks that

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
sephiroth54321 said:
what the hell do you know? what are you a newbie or something?
shit i used to be one of the most active users here until all you newbies started invading. now nobody knows me anymore, what happened to all the nice people that used to come here?
Oooh snap.
I'm a mod. :p
I looked at your recent posts. Very few posts. Hence, my assumption that you haven't seen much activity since the forum transfer. I see that you was a member from last year. Understandable. But your post refered to stuff that occurred these last few weeks, not last year.

P.S. don't forget the edit ability.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*hides behind HB* ahh im soo scared -.-''

What exactly are we talking about now? Ah yes the mods, hehe! I've come to respect most of the mods here for there coolness and there smartness and there funness. They try there best. That's one thing I can count on, the mods (not all >.>;; i hate some of you mods...>) watch out j/k) but ya. Without some of the cooler mods I would be outtie.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
monkeybutt said:
*hides behind HB* ahh im soo scared -.-''

What exactly are we talking about now? Ah yes the mods, hehe! I've come to respect most of the mods here for there coolness and there smartness and there funness. They try there best. That's one thing I can count on, the mods (not all >.>;; i hate some of you mods...>) watch out j/k) but ya. Without some of the cooler mods I would be outtie.

*pat on the back* Definitely. Without the mods...well, this place would be a bunch of crumbellini, bud. :D

Though some just won't show (I must go pull Salsa out of her hiding palce..I miss her). Like Salsa and karma and Red Queen and...who else are we missing? I saw king_mickey...eh, too many to count.

sephiroth, you have aroused my curiosity. Why did you leave, and why have some of us never seen you?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would clearly think someone with so many numbers in there name isn't new. You can also tell by the way hes speaking ^^'

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Why is it that you all always think the mods always think they're right? Plus, we're individuals. We agree and disagree in the staff forums, when an forum issue comes up. It isn't just "oh, let's agree with this one guy for the hell of it."

We're humans, and it's pretty natural and okay for a human being to make a simple mistake. That also applies to The Midnighter, so lay off him kiddies. If no one agrees with our individual point of views, then fine.

Super Sonic said:
an old member
Hell, even some of the mods don't even qualify for this "seniority" you seniors run. Yet, it's the seniors that get the more respect around here. Why is that? Join date? Post count? Who gives a sh-t, really. Everyone should be treated equally:

"A definition by words is merely a means to deceive oneself. It's meaningless before the truth. What matters is how you perceive things."

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
All I said was old member!?!?!?!Crazy

Anyway on topic:
Hmm,what the hell are we talking about now?Mods,well the Mods are all kool,the active ones anyway, and most of them are friendly,well the ones I've talked to anyway (Silh0,Gambit(left),SoS(left),Crameling,Hollow Bastion(Why won't you return my calls,oh yeah,your BUSY)), and the Midnighter is a nice guy too,so once again, I shall side with them,does that make me a kiss ass,just because I share the same views as the,the hell it does,well I don't know if this post, helped hindered,had any effect or repeated someone,but meh,whateva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back