• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone, please read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Dark

people fear the mods because the mods used to just suspend people for disagreeing, I experienced it, haha, but honestly, I see no reason to speak up at the moment, because in this topic, I agree with the moderation/administration but if this continues 2 and 3 months into this new boards creation, I will be forced to speak up and speak against

:) Im a senior member, and I consider monkeybutt a GFX friend, never talked to him outside of GFX though

Last edited:

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
monkeybutt said:
Ive never called myself an old members ^^' perhaps infered it? Im friends with senior members though, and earned there respect. Happy to earn yours. I dont mean my views to be bigger either, because i know im not all that special :p

On a sidenote: those pages, whily extremely biased, are indeed true at some extent. Not only that but their hilarious :p
Well, if I misread or misunderstodd,I apologise,wait,how the hell did you do that,you made me feel bad,damn you :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha the power of the monkey! :D ^^

Oh ya anti-dark! I remember the sig award i got from you. o_O;

Well ya thats true..but for some odd reason..alot of threads i go to (especially intel) if a mod sais something..all of a sudden everyone sides with it o.o;;

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Alright, I've read both links, looked around the forums, and talked with a few confidantes (not mods, btw...anything but mods).

The first link...the one without pics. A little odd. A new Admin and Deven leaving. We add an RPG inferno team. Whoopde-doo...your point? We need an RPG inferno team. That's someone's fantasy, that story right there.

The second link. The one with the pics. Funny, I must admit (It's Gandalf!!! And legos!!!), but still odd. Pretty much the same as the first. Amazingly, the both of these have to do with...secret alliances. Secret alliance...yeah right. Only stuff is petty rebellions with zippo content. Awfully shallow if you ask me. Again, I get my info from confidantes and friends and my knowledge adn common sense...

The forums are getting in much better shape, I have to admit. They haven't been the best, but they are better. First of all, the forums have been up much more lately. Seems like they haven't been down for a while. TM also paid money (real money, as in pennies and nickels and 100 dollar bills) for these forums just because we want them. What do we...you all give in return? Squat. A bunch of complaints and "revolutions."

Look, here's my opinion. And a few others.

First of all, I'm gonna say what I want...calmly. I think the mods are doing a great job. TM...could be a little more fair, but I'm not saying any more than that. He's working on it, and he's getting there. He hasn't said he's done, he's working on the RPG (to say the truth, I care less about that). The mods are fine. I have seen nothing wrong yet with what they're doing, other than the fact that some just haven't shown up (dang it Salsa, where are you!!!????), but really. They're putting up with about...1k complaining members, at least 10 spammy threads, and a life in short.

Who knows why newbs don't speak up? Don't know, ask them. Maybe it's cause they're knew and this is a big place. The mods are forever being looked down upon because they closed some topic or got a little ticked once or twice or defended the forums or just doing their jobs! They are human beings, people, everyone makes mistakes and nobody is perfect.

Newbs, the mods are your friends. They seem like big scary people, but they aren't. Just in charge of a few things and that's it. Like a teacher. A nice teacher, mind you.

Now, I'm not really sure what this topic is about anymore. Entitled "Everyone, please read this!" and that's what I've been doing, and I've finally stepped in.

I can't believe that someone would make two websites (or two people) about some stupid forum. I can't believe that someone would care enough, firstly.

I think these forums are getting a little out of hand for everyone including me. Take a break...one week or so, cool off, calm down, and find an activity that you can do, like the school play or a sport or something. The sooner that everyone lets TM actually do his job, the happier the world will be.

Thank You, and if you fell like you must flame me...send it to my pm box. I'll gladly start a flame war IN MY PM BOX and nowhere else.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha go kairigirl! ^^ Ya but i must say i disagree with one thing >.>;;

I dont think the forums are getting in better shape at all..I used to have so much fun here..but not as much as usual...i guess thats just me only? and the fun HAS to end sometime..

R K O

monkeybutt said:
I dont think the forums are getting in better shape at all..I used to have so much fun here..but not as much as usual...i guess thats just me only? and the fun HAS to end sometime..
You're damn right the fun has to end sometime <_< We've all had our fun ended countless times.

kairigirl said:
I think the mods are doing a great job. TM...could be a little more fair, but I'm not saying any more than that.
Gee, how many times have I heard that before? :rolleyes: Suck-ups (People don't like suck-ups. You newbs better keep that in mind). Though, if you really mean it, I greatly apologize.
I'll admit some mods have my respects like HB and TT. Others...well...watch your backs...whoever you are... <___<
Aw, you should lol =D How will he know what the problem is if it is not stated?

kairigirl said:
or just doing their jobs
You have to be aware that their duties effect us aswell.

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
R K O said:
Gee, how many times have I heard that before?
rolleyes.gif
Suck-ups (People don't like suck-ups. You newbs better keep that in mind). Though, if you really mean it, I greatly apologize.
I'll admit some mods have my respects like HB and TT. Others...well...watch your backs...whoever you are... <___<
Aw, you should lol =D How will he know what the problem is if it is not stated?

You have to be aware that their duties effect us aswell.

Yup, I do mean it. I would say more, but I won't for fear of suspension. It's not much...but IM me on Yahoo or pm me if you must know...

Their duties do affect us, adn some don't realize that, but the ones I do know do realize it. And it works the other way around, our stupid or smart, brave or fearful, or just plain ignorance or curioisity, affect them. It's kinda like that do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you want them to be fair and nice...be fair and nice to others. If spammers well, wouldn't spam, the mods wouldn't have to delete posts or threads or suspend people.

I'm not trying to suck up, I'm just saying my opinion. My. Pure. Honest. Opinion.

Anti-Dark

to state it strictly, I am not a suck up, nor am I a rebel, TM has done a good job in puting his own time into this board, he's brought it back to life, he's done a decent job on the whole thing, although some restrictions and powers applied have been in fact badly used, I would say that ehy are doing a good job, they could definitely do better, but they could do worse too

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha im not saying that he hasnt done a bad job. I appreciate all the time hes put into it, especially since hes expecting a baby(?) Hes put in alot of money into it too and i greatly appreciate that. But i just dont like the affect coming out from all of that.

Anti-Dark

I don't like all of this pointless complaining, people complain about the moving date, and when it will be, if it is next week, then that is as soon as it can be, so why even worry, and all of this other crap, they are all just distractions

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess people complain because they want to have a say. But im going to hear, "thats what the poll was for" -.-' well it was a pretty even tie, which means half of the members werent happy. ^^'

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Anti-Dark said:
I don't like all of this pointless complaining, people complain about the moving date, and when it will be, if it is next week, then that is as soon as it can be, so why even worry, and all of this other crap, they are all just distractions

Definitely. Amazingly it's all newbs (or people who act like newbs) doing it all. <_< That ticks me off anymore.

Everyone needs some patience, or just leave. Leave and come back in a week when y'all can calm down.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Wow, four pages in one day...so much...

Newbs, the mods are your friends. They seem like big scary people, but they aren't. Just in charge of a few things and that's it. Like a teacher. A nice teacher, mind you.
(Is not directed at all mods, one in particular...) Yes, of course. What lovely friends we have. "Hey, you're being bad, time to be randomly punished and then everyone can laugh at whatever happens. Oh, look, for one "bad" post you've been banned for life!! And you are never coming back." (You know who you are that I'm talking to...and who the banned person is....it was just unfair...)

That first link, the story with pictures...was true...but freakin hilarious (the second one had no point whatsoever). The point of "the messenger" and the "underground alliance" is just a joke, no one is trying to be the knight in shining armor so get over it.

TM has done a good job in puting his own time into this board

Yes, he has been putting in a lot of time. But why spend so much time when there is such a HUGE negative reward? Sure, some people appreciate it... but take it for granted. And for us ("us" because I am refering to, and including myself, all the people that are not happy) don't appreciate his work, what does he get? Just more and more spam and complaints, making his job harder. And don't say: "then stop complaining" or "then give constructive critisism" or anything along those lines, because we tried that. We were patient, and we were trying to be helpful...but he didn't want to listen to it. On that note, TM, you're 19 (or so you say), do you not think that you should be concentrating on more important things then a forum where you here more complaints that congratulations? If I were you, I wouldn't bother with a place where you, your time, and your money, seem to go unappreciated.

Anti-Dark

exactly, and about the poll, it was majority, if 1000 voted no and 1001 voted yes, then it would have been yes, no matter the amount own by, the others can just leave and not come back, they're ranks of members would be replaced by new ones within the weekq

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So you wouldnt mind if EVERYONE left but you anti-dark? Them being replaced..if you ask me alot of those who have left might be replaced by member ranks..but they cant ever be replaced by memories..

Last edited:

R K O

Anti-Dark said:
exactly, and about the poll, it was majority, if 1000 voted no and 1001 voted yes, then it would have been yes, no matter the amount own by,

the others can just leave and not come back, they're ranks of members would be replaced by new ones within the weekq
May I remind you that the poll ended a couple days early??? Those who voted "Yes" were oh so desperate in convincing others to vote the same because they were losing. Well, I hope you guys are happy with what's happened lately =P

You heartless -Insert the swears I really really really want to use right now- !!!
You don't even care about them? Psh, and you call yourself a member of the forums? They can NEVER be replaced. Some of you might remember a guy named OneWingedAngel666. He and I were like sworn enemies (NYers and Bostonians don't mix). Though he left, no one will ever take that spot.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
That first link, the story with pictures...was true...but freakin hilarious (the second one had no point whatsoever). The point of "the messenger" and the "underground alliance" is just a joke, no one is trying to be the knight in shining armor so get over it.

YOU SIR, are defying The Wise One ?? *bitch slaps BB* Do NEVER insult The Wise One again, or he will SMITE you !!

Now, where was I, ohya:

The second link. The one with the pics. Funny, I must admit (It's Gandalf!!! And legos!!!), but still odd. Pretty much the same as the first. Amazingly, the both of these have to do with...secret alliances. Secret alliance...yeah right. Only stuff is petty rebellions with zippo content. Awfully shallow if you ask me. Again, I get my info from confidantes and friends and my knowledge adn common sense...

The one with the pictures however was the first one that got online, plus personally I think it was way more hilarious. The other one WITHOUT the pics was just a stupid ripoff, with no humor what so ever.

(THIS goes out to all people complaining about the Downfall Saga --->)
And maybe some of you people have not yet seen this, about the Downfall Saga: but it's supposed to be funny !! Don't start bitching about something like this, because it would prove that 1) that you're afraid of an invisible alliance, 2) you don't have enough time to waste, so instead of complaining about complainers you start flaming a funny topic, or 3) ... you're just being a bitch.

Does this make sense ? NO. What I am trying to say is: STOP BITCHING ! The forums are dying and the downfall site is funny. Period. Now, I have put too much time into useless debates (note, useless, as in people not listening) about this kinda crap, which makes it hard for me to stay serious. This is what I have to say, I bid you all farewell.

Last edited:

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
YOU SIR, are defying The Wise One ?? *bitch slaps BB* Do NEVER insult The Wise One again, or he will SMITE you !!
Re-read the post RSF-fanboy. I love the Downfall Saga, I was talking about the other, non-Wise One- written story, it was pointless.

On topic: Yeah...the forums are....in chaos...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ehh i wouldnt say chaos..perhaps internally withing some of us? ^^ yep! But from the looks of it they appear empty..like their missing somehting o_o; *waters up* the magic..i miss it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back