• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone, please read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Everyone, we've got to do something! So many people are leaving this forums. (Where are all those guests coming from?) Please, if you own a site or forum post link to this forum on there. If DevenKh2 or the mods are reading this, try to advertise this site or forum more, we've got to get it together if this forum is going to last. Go ahead mods, and erase this thread, I don't care, I've got to at least try to help this forum get back to the way it used to be with, with all the cool members when I first joined.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
How could you giva a brief histroy of this site if you havent been here a whole month. If people want to leave let them leave its there choice but as long as they do it peacefully. Soon enough this site will refull to the way it used to.

Yeah it wont be the same because it differant people but hey when change hits you have to adjust to it. Hopefully in the not so distant future some of those lost members will return just for kicks and see what this site has become.

Im done:D

unknownlord

Vice-Versa said:
How could you giva a brief histroy of this site if you havent been here a whole month. If people want to leave let them leave its there choice but as long as they do it peacefully. Soon enough this site will refull to the way it used to.

Yeah it wont be the same because it differant people but hey when change hits you have to adjust to it. Hopefully in the not so distant future some of those lost members will return just for kicks and see what this site has become.

Im done:D
im telling the history on the OLD forums.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
unknownlord said:
im telling the history on the OLD forums.

I thought you left. Any way like i said how can you give a brief jistroy of the old Forum if you were never there unless you went under another name there and if you did specify who you were. You just joined this month so you have no Knowlege of how the old Forums were ran.

KING JOE

Website
img.photobucket.com
people were leaving because of the resets and i don't think nobody else will leave. we have a bunch of guest everyday all they have to do is join and the forum will be back on track.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Yeah, people are leaving? Wow, I'm very slow...well actually, I have noticed that in the member box that shows how many are online that there were way more people on when the old forums were working. It's weird, there are over 11,000 memebers and most of them don't do anything but make a name and thats it.

Maybe people are leavin cuz they aren't used to these forums, and are kinda mad that they may have had a large post count and a large amount of money and thats gone now and they just don't want to fix it. I'm not sayin this may be the reason everyone's leaving, but it could be. Heck, I had a post count of 670 and I'm not leaving.

I honestly don't know how we can convince people not to leave, it's there decision not ours. But for all the guests who come to these forums every day, they should join if they like it here so much.
I have spoken...a lot.
EDIT:There are a lot of guests! *counts* theres 123...o_O and only 43 users online. This crazy! Its usually the other way around.><

Last edited:
R

Raven hunter

why not just make a better r p g

Last edited:

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
the rpg is fine....but i dont get it..why is everyone leaving? these are best forums ive ever been on!!! i miss the old forums though..but dont get me wrong im not leaving, ive gotten used to this new place but i still miss the old one. I strongly advise to keep people on this forum.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
It's probably cause some people just don't like change. I didn't like it when the forums changed. So I didn't come to the forums for a while. BUt then I missed all my friends and came back.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
You guys really don't let much get past ya, huh? Wise ones here!

It seems to me that people are leaving because Midnighter is a cheater and there are constant, constant errors.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You people have got it all wrong! I don't care about my post count, its just a bunch of numbers and I don't care about the RPG. Its a frigging game!

My problem is on the reliability of this site. It was down last week due to bandwidth problems and again this week. I also have a problem with the way this place is being run. Its a dictatorship!! We can't voice our opinions on this site without gettting in some form of trouble. This place has to have some kind of overhaul on the way its being run.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
to true but don't worrt stooge, sil said at SDF that deven shall return, then prehaps this forum will get better, until then we wait

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
We can hope that this place will get better if Deven returns but I don't think thats possible. This place can never go back to the way it was, not without the help of senior members and most of them have left.

Anti-Dark

This forum used to be great, and then it purly sucked, greedy, power-hungry, stubborn mods and RPG members did it all, thats why so many people left, I left for about 6 months and then I came back when TT and them invited me back

~If more senior members come back, like Anti-Light, and Madman, and all of them then I will join up with something to try and get this forum back to the state it was in, but there are some major problems that I have noticed, I could state them, but then I'd get suspended

R K O

Johnny Stooge said:
This place can never go back to the way it was, not without the help of senior members and most of them have left.
There's a good chance this place will NEVER go back to the way it was. Even with the help of the seniors, that would only be half of the problem solved.

The other problems would involve bringing the forums back to the way it was before and should the seniors choose to stay in the new forums, then we can't really afford any "mistakes" along the way. We don't want them to get mad or annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back