• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone, please read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
the Midnighter is a nice guy too,so once again, I shall side with them

You're siding with him because he is a "nice guy" (not saying I don't side with him occasionally). That has got to be one of the stupidest reasons to agree with someone. You could practically agree with anyone on these forums then. You should side with people who share the same point of veiw.

Z

Zackstorm

Umm he wasn't saying he was just siding with him just because he's a nice guy. He just commented that he is a nice guy.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Zackstorm said:
Umm he wasn't saying he was just siding with him just because he's a nice guy. He just commented that he is a nice guy.
Exactly,thanx Zackstorm

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
What is this?
Guys ... Come on, there shouldn't be sides. This isn't just a forum - It's a community. Not for me, but for all of us.
If one of us is unhappy, the rest of us should try and do what we can to try and make it better.
I apologize to those of you who believe that what I'm doing is truley horrid work, but at least I'm trying.

sephiroth54321

Website
www.invisionfree.com
Hollow Bastion said:
Oooh snap.
I'm a mod. :p
I looked at your recent posts. Very few posts. Hence, my assumption that you haven't seen much activity since the forum transfer. I see that you was a member from last year. Understandable. But your post refered to stuff that occurred these last few weeks, not last year.

P.S. don't forget the edit ability.
I used to go on here all the time, yes I noticed the new url for the site.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I think it is due to all the issues we have had like the crashes and server changing people pry just got fed up with it and left

Anti-Dark

yes, that is exactly why this has happened, but TM is trying hard, we've switched servers, we should all just give the forum a chance, I mean when you first came did you come in automatically thinking that it sucked, just think of it as as new forum that you've never been to

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
sephiroth54321 said:
My favorite mod here is Redqueen87, does she still come here? she was nice
I haven't seen Red in quite some time. Last I checked, she stopped coming due to being caught up in her own life.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Anti-Dark said:
yes, that is exactly why this has happened, but TM is trying hard, we've switched servers, we should all just give the forum a chance, I mean when you first came did you come in automatically thinking that it sucked, just think of it as as new forum that you've never been to

I personally think this is one of the best forums and best run forums bu thats just me lol. I gave up another forum for this one cuz I like it better

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Henskie02 said:
I personally think this is one of the best forums and best run forums bu thats just me lol. I gave up another forum for this one cuz I like it better
That's cuz these forums PWN all others,and anyone who leaves,well it's just their fault

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Henskie02 said:
Well, glad ya think that. I have to agree, the reason I stay here is because of all the people. ^^ Unfortunately, there have been a few...instances. Mainly just server problems and stuff, but it's really no big deal. Or at least not enough. Everyone here is just human. Fortunately for you, you have come after the big changes and stuff.

Well, I'm just a little ticked at few things, but it's more the way people are acting...not just on these forums. I've been thinking about starting a nice long topic...a very nice long topic, but it'd kinda just be a repeat of here in this topic. Kinda. Mostly I just wish everyone would stop fighting already. On SDF that's all I hear about is complaints about this site, and it's mainly those biased ones. This is turning into that fight between us and kh2.com. There have even been two sites created just for the sole purpose of destroying the leaders here at kh2.net, and I'm getting sick of it. Well, yeah, that's the beginning of it. I'm still debating about whether it would be considered "spam" or not.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I hafta agree with you totally Kairigirl,but I really don't find the down-times that bad,infact,it forces ya to have a nice break from the place :D

Omega that's a bit of a major exaggeration considering she was on for about a week after x-mas

Last edited:

Henskie

I'm Batman
kairigirl said:
Well, glad ya think that. I have to agree, the reason I stay here is because of all the people. ^^ Unfortunately, there have been a few...instances. Mainly just server problems and stuff, but it's really no big deal. Or at least not enough. Everyone here is just human. Fortunately for you, you have come after the big changes and stuff.

Well, I'm just a little ticked at few things, but it's more the way people are acting...not just on these forums. I've been thinking about starting a nice long topic...a very nice long topic, but it'd kinda just be a repeat of here in this topic. Kinda. Mostly I just wish everyone would stop fighting already. On SDF that's all I hear about is complaints about this site, and it's mainly those biased ones. This is turning into that fight between us and kh2.com. There have even been two sites created just for the sole purpose of destroying the leaders here at kh2.net, and I'm getting sick of it. Well, yeah, that's the beginning of it. I'm still debating about whether it would be considered "spam" or not.

I totally agree with what u are saying as I said before just cuz there has been a few mishaps doesnt mean that we should leave them high and dry. I think that it is a load of crap that people have made sites against the modz I think they are doing the best they can and I may get impatient sometimes but I think they are doing a top notch job and should continue doing so..

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
There really is a good chance it wont eva go back to how it was...And i dont think advertising will help...That will also bring spamming noobs...Not that noobs are bad,its just that when they join a site and dont really like it,they tend to think "I have nothing to lose" so its like a target for spam.We dont need new members,we need the old ones back but that aint gonna happen hur.

T

Tidus22340

well..in my post that got locked (sorry about that TM, it wasnt meant to complain..more of a "we'll pull through this"/"welcome back" thread..i gave it the wrong title i guess...) i said im not leavin...so have a few other members. but we need to generate as much traffic as possible to this site. even if it is down...who cares..its the only good kh2 site i know...possibly the only one out there. im going to go put a link up on my own forums right now...and for those of you who are here, DONT LEAVE! youre just reversing our efforts to pull this site through...and making this a less nicer (if you wanna put it that way) place...(thats wrong but i dont know how to put it any other way) off to put the link on my forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back