• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Technically speaking, yes.

It's what everyone saw in EoE.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

Thank you for answering my questions, and that's what episode 26 was about then. It makes sense but still what a complicated show this truly was.. lol ;)

So they really did have the third impact... right?
IN the EoE ending anyway, lord knows what ending Rebuild Has to offer us, all I know is Kaworu is piloting one awesome Eva... and he can breathe without an atmosphere O.O

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards

IN the EoE ending anyway, lord knows what ending Rebuild Has to offer us, all I know is Kaworu is piloting one awesome Eva... and he can breathe without an atmosphere O.O

He is the seventeenth Angel.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

Well yeah how could you miss that, Tabris, the angel of free will. lol BUt thats also what makes Nagiso so awesome, and one of my favorite characters before he controlled EVa-02 and started thrashing his way to terminal dogma.... well more like slowly making his way to it lol.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i might have missed something....but there are kaworu clones piloting those dummy Eva

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Wait so then Kaworu clones were piloting the EVA's!!! That hurt Asuka!!

Allister Rose

French Lover

Wait so then Kaworu clones were piloting the EVA's!!! That hurt Asuka!!
Kaworu clones. just like rei clones.

NERV had rei clones, SEELE had kaowru clones. it makes sense considering kaworu was originally working (or pretending to Work) for SEELE.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Okay... so there are rei clones as well. ;) just when I thought I was beginning to understand this show, I find out more. lol..

Allister Rose

French Lover

Okay... so there are rei clones as well. ;) just when I thought I was beginning to understand this show, I find out more. lol..
oops did i spoil?

it was clear that there were rei clones in the episodes.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

No its okay, I probably just didn't remember seeing a bunch of Rei clones ;) It's been awhile since I watch NGE so no worries.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards

No no. Kaworu clones piloting the mass-produced Evas?

Those aren't Kaworu clones. They're dummy plugs with AI based on Kaworu's mind.

Done.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Oh okay ;) my mistake. Thanks for clearing that up. But the Rei clones are true right?

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards

The Rei clones? True. Triple true. XD

You were talking about the Dummy Plug plant, right? There's like, hundreds of Rei clones in that tank. There's LCL in it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

How did I miss the Rei clones, if there were that many!! Would I see them in NGE the anime or in Death and Rebirth the movie? Some how I miss that, but then again I haven't watched it in awhile so I might not have remember :)

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards

I haven't watched Death and Rebirth yet, so I'm not really sure. I think they appear in episode 21 or so in the anime.

It's actually fun to clear up a newbie-like fan's questions. : )

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I'm not a newbie!!! I just haven't watch it in awhile... >;) oh it's alright I'm just kidding you can call me a newbie lol.

I don't know that much about Neon Genesis Evangelion except from what I could get from watching the anime ;) lol I've seen all the episodes and most I could understand what was going on except for a few things. It's kind of confusing yet fun to watch anime anyways. ;)

And thank you for always answering my questions on NGE. But it has been over a year since I've watch it. :)

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards

Yeah. Most things are in supplementary materials, which just will not show up in the US.

Allister Rose

French Lover

No no. Kaworu clones piloting the mass-produced Evas?

Those aren't Kaworu clones. They're dummy plugs with AI based on Kaworu's mind.

Done.
well we don't know for sure, it seems to suggest that they are clones. IN gakuen datenroku, kaworu hints they made clones of him too...iknow it's non canon, but its based of NGE

Last edited:

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

wellw e don't know for sure, it seems to suggest that they are clones. IN gakuen datenroku, kaworu hints they made clones of him too...iknow it's non canon, but its based of NGE

^This, also arnt Rei clones used for the original Dummy plug that was placed in unit-01?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I just watched Evangelion 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance the other day and... wow. I'm excited for where the show seems to be going but holy crap are things rushed (given they have to be since it's only four movies). Also, the changes in Asuka weren't as drastic as I pictured which is good but I'm not sure how I feel about the new version of her character. :/ I guess I'll wait until Evangelion 3.0 to pass more judgment. Mari Illustrious is interesting; she's impeccably upbeat for the Eva cast though.

Back