• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternity's Gate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Looking at Sasaria with a puzzled expression on his face as Jet watched her pass back the syringe, he had just handed her.
“…I figured it would have been best for you to.” Jet said as he looked down at the syringe Sasaria handed back to him and then looked back up at Sasaria before finishing his sentence. Looking at her and how she seemed almost frighten by the thought of being pricked by the syringe, Jet was having second thoughts about telling Sasaria to inject herself.
“Needles are never any fun.” Jet said after hearing Sasaria’s comment before he took a look at the arm she extended out to him. Pulling back the sleeve of his black jacket, that she was currently wearing, he took a good look at her arm. Quickly noticing several needle marks running down all over her arm, it seemed strange to him how the way Sasaria’s arm looked reminded him so much of how Glenda’s arm also looked the night the two of them tried to escape.

“Try not to be so tense, it’s sort of making me nervous.” Jet said with a faint smile, so that hopefully Sasaria would relax a bit. Jet slowly brought her arm closer to him so that he could inject her with the drug, but first he wanted to distract her with something so that hopefully she wouldn't notice the injection.
“So for about how long have been placed in this facility?” Jet said with his pathetic attempt to start a conversation as he carefully started to insert the tip of the needle into the vein in Sasaria’s wrist. Making sure he was extra careful as he injected the drug into Sasaria, Jet patiently observed as the clear liquid in the syringe enter into her body.

“See there was nothing to it right?” Jet asked rhetorically as removed the empty syringe from Sasaria’s wrist before quickly placing his thumb over where he had inserted the needle.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith could only grin when Jon grabbed her by the shoulder and shook his head. "I suppose you're right," she shrugged and watched him slash the air. Moments later, she noticed that the guards were all dropping down to the floor. She didn't really like the sight of blood now that she thought about it, but that couldn't be helped. However, there were still a few guards stood in the back staring in awe. She nodded at Jon and then floated into the air, not noticing anything. She swung her arm and the five remaining guards hit the wall quickly. Faith looked down to see she was no longer standing on the floor, but now floating a few inches into the air. "Brilliant," she said sarcastically to Jon. "You think there's one problem, then there's another and then you get this. Is there anything else freaky about me?" But with some concentration, Faith floated back down to the ground and listened carefully to hear any guards in the distance.

"I don't hear anymore coming," said Faith, crossing her arms and feeling somewhat relieved. "That makes me feel a little ... better." She turned to face Jon. "I can read minds as well. That's all I've been able to do since you found me. I can read minds, move things with my mind and fly. So that's telepathy, telekinesis and flight ... wow, I really am one freaky psychic girl." At this point, she forced a cheeky smile on her face. "So now that they're gone, I guess we should move on and find this D10 girl that you mentioned? She might be somewhere else in this facility. It's too bad really because I could've helped you if I knew this place well with my memories." She glanced around the facility and groaned. Nothing seems familiar to me at all. Well, at least I know what my name is and that this guy isn't freaked out by what I can do yet. But in the back of her mind, Faith seemed to doubt everything around her and that there was something strange going on.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Gendou stood in the rain, his hair wet and his body chilled. A pissed off expression sat on his face as he straighten himself up and tightly held his sword in his right hand. He wanted out of the rain... now! He shifted is weight to his right foot. Gendou raised the sword so that the blade pointed upward before letting it drop to have the blade point to the facility.

"If they will not come out willingly," Gendou mumbled. "Then I shall lure them out like moths to a flame or make their lives hell until they do."

Gendou pointed the blade upward once more, the flat side of the blade pointing toward the facility. He quickly flipped the sword around and grabbed the hilt with both hands. He held the hilt tightly as he rammed the blade into the ground. Instantly, the ground began to rumble and shake with the strength of a weak earthquake. "That should grab their attentions," Gendou said, staring at the facility. "Come to me..."

(OoC: Uugh... Idle and block ftl...)

BlackmageAp

Awards
"I can read minds as well. That's all I've been able to do since you found me. I can read minds, move things with my mind and fly. So that's telepathy, telekinesis and flight ... wow, I really am one freaky psychic girl." Jon shook his head in disbelief. Since his thoughts weren't exactly private, he decided to voice them verbally.

"Now Faith, you shouldn't be doubtful of yourself. Your powers are a part of who you are, and you should learn to appreciate them. Now then, you mentioned telepathy earlier. This will more helpful than you can imagine." He looked around wondering which direction their targets could've gone, but without a heading, he knew there'd be nothing they could really do. He turned to faith once more, while putting his scythe away.

"Well as much as we have no idea where they are, I do have an idea. Do you think you could search for a specific thought? Perhaps either one that sound like someone trying to get away, or of someone who is trying to capture someone else?" He waited patiently, hoping she would be able to comply.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Sasaria watched him as he was hesitant about sticking the needle into her vein and she just put on a serious face, trying to make him feel better. As soon as the liquid was taking course in her blood and the pain of the injection was gone, she smiled to insure him that she was ok. She shrugged her shoulders while leaning forward toward him and let out a short laugh as pain began to swarm into her head.

“See, I told you.. I.. would.. be fin..e” She whispered, starting to loose her breath and then suddenly, she fell toward Jet.

Her thoughts were completely blank when she collapsed but she could still hear that woman’s voice in her mind. Come to me, show me where you are and the people around you. It said to her and she could see that same woman’s eyes resting on her pale body just like that day when they were in the council room. Her hair rested on Jet’s shoulder as her short breaths reached his neck and her arms hung off of the bed.

Terrani tried to focus on the idiotic girl’s energy but there were no ways of finding her hideout. She needed to know the group of people who were supporting her because they would be the key to her break down. She watched Tayke listen to her demands and grinned while walking past him and toward the entrance of the tunnel. In the rain, she saw another band of soldiers and once again she saw another powerful force. She moved her black hair from her face and walked up to the general.

“And who might you be?” She asked, noticing he was creating an earthquake with his power.

She brought her hand under her chin and scanned him up and down while sighing. She watched the tunnel entrance as he was and she couldn’t help but laugh. She acted like a little girl as she ran up to the hole and yelled in it for someone. She stuck out her ear toward the dark tunnel and listened for a reply. She looked back at the general and sneered.

“Doesn’t look like your friends are coming. Too bad…” She gallivanted past the group and toward the horizon, hoping that the general would follow.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
“And who might you be?”

Gendou turned to the voice, a slightly confused look on his face. It was Terrani. This didn't surprise him one bit. He already knew Terrani was in the area and knew it was only a matter of time before they saw face to face. Gendou closed his eyes and slightly smiled.

"I know it's been a few years since we last met, Mistress Terrani," Gendou said. "But surely you couldn't have forgotten me. The name is Gendou and, since we last met, I am now the head general and leader of the entire Central Army, which is currently on their way here now."

He watched as the sorceress stood next to him from the corner of his eye. He thought he heard her laugh, but couldn't tell due to the roaring wind. His golden eye followed her as she ran up to the cave entrance and called in for someone, obviously mocking him. She listened for a second and turned back to him and sneered.

“Doesn’t look like your friends are coming. Too bad…”

Gendou closed his eyes and smiled. "Then it seems I am not attracting much attention," he mumbled, loud enough for her to hear. "Well, let me try something else." Gendou cracked his knuckles. "Let's see if they can ignore the building falling down onto their heads."

He pulled the sword from the ground, killing the earthquake off. Gendou sheathed his sword as he tried to wipe the water from his eyes. He folded his arms casually as a small smirk began to appear on his face. He stared at the facility for a second before letting out a simple "hmph."

With that, two giant pilliars of earth shot upward, reaching a couple of yards above the top of the facility. "Let's shake things up a bit," he said, a small grin on his face. The top of the pilliars began to bend over, making a near question mark symbol. After a few seconds of sitting still, the two pilliars of earth began to ram into the top of the facility, shaking the structure and knocking some of the roof off. "Come on out and face your death," Gendou whispered, his voice covered by the storm. "I'm waiting."

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Tayke made his way through the tunnels. Squad 34 of the Royal Army was following close behind. He was wondering why Gendou hadn't answered him. It was then that he heard the thunder outside. Maybe it was too loud out? Gendou couldn't hear him? Regardless, he had to make his way through the tunnels. It was then that the ground beneath him started to shake. Earthquake. No doubt this was Gendou. Rubble started falling as the ceiling started to slowly crack. The shaking stopped, and the crack ceased to grow. Tayke took out his walkie talkie. "I want every member of every squad of the Royal Army to rendezvous with me outside the fortress," he said. He hurried through the tunnels. The group had decided to go on foot. The Fenrirs would still be there after today, right? They could get them any time. Right now they had other matters to deal with. They had to get outside to the rendezvous point and meet up with the rest of the Royal army, Terrani, and hopefully Gendou's Central Army.

The second Tayke turned a corner, he collided with Stark. Tayke fell on his back and looked up at the man. "Stark," he said after realizing who he had bumped into. Terrani said she wanted to gather up all the leaders. Stark was a leader, right? And he was on the same side as them, so that's all that matters. "Come with me, i'll explain later," he said as he got up and started running towards the entrance.

Tayke didn't know much about Terrani. He had only heard stories. This was the first time they actually met, face to face. It was both an honor, and frightening. He heard she was the most powerful sorceress that ever walked the lands. He heard she could destroy an entire kingdom with a single bat of the eyelashes. He heard she could seduce men to doing anything at her will. He heard she was also one of the most evil beings in history. He heard rumors that she slayed her own son for the hell of it. Tayke didn't know if it was true, i mean, she didn't even like a kiss. There was no way she had a son. But she was evil, he was sure of that. He was scared. But, he was immortal as long as he remained on her side. As long as she was pleased, he was alive. He couldn't slip up even once. He had to watch his actions, along with the actions of Gendou and Stark.

Tayke made it outside as the rain began pounding his armor. He spotted the silky black hair of Terrani, and next to that, the gleaming armor of Gendou. Tayke watched as Gendou started using his sorcery. He rose two pillars of earth from the ground and began attacking the fortress. "GENDOU!" he shouted at the man. Tayke looked up at pieces of the roof began flying off. "We need her ALIVE. Not to mention the other women in there. We need them all ALIVE." Tayke watched, hoping that Gendou would stop. "Terrani knows where she's going. She's our only way of getting to her. Listen to her." At that, Tayke turned to the sorceress. "The rest of the Royal Army are meeting us here in a few moments. I also found him," Taye said, pointing to Stark. Tayke saw then, with the multitudes, and power on their side, there was no way they wouldn't bring D10 back. And Lyfe, the traitor, would be hung. And the intruder with him. Yes, everything was going to work out just fine...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"GENDOU! We need her ALIVE. Not to mention the other women in there. We need them all ALIVE."

"You don't think I know that?" Gendou spat, shouting loud enough for Tayke to hear. "The only purpose is to scare them out."

With that, the two pillars fell onto the top of the facility, denting what remained of the roof in. Pieces of metal flew off the roof and a few pieces of earth fell from the top before things began to settle. Gendou suspected, by then, that most people got the message to get out of the facility.

Gendou's ears were filled with the sound of feet, which seemed to penetrate the sound of the storm. Gendou's golden eye swiftly moved in the direction of which the sound was coming from. Gendou saw soldiers beginning to come from over a hill. A gasp escaped Gendou's lips. It was the Central Army. The whole Central Army. He was quite surprised that the whole army had converged and had gotten to Gendou's current area so quickly. He had assumed at least seven hours before the entire army was present, but he was quite wrong.

"May I introduce the Grand Central Army."

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But Faith could only laugh at this point. "You're right, but you make it sound so simple at the same time," she smiled innocently. She glanced around in the meantime to make sure that they weren't about to be attacked and realised that perhaps she wasn't always relaxed as she seemed to have appeared. At least Jon had put his scythe away for now, Faith felt like she could relax and be careful at the same time, which was, well, strange to say the least. "I'll see what I can do," she said, closing her eyes. "I think I'm supposed to do this if I should concentrate on what we're exactly finding here." Faith dared not to hum or do anything ridiculous at this point. With her concentration going, an image of Terrani appeared in her mind. "I'm seeing into the mind of someone ... what's the right word here?" She started clicking her fingers, but her eyes remained closed. "Um, evil? She wants to find someone, she wants to find the girl's energy. But it's useless. There are people protecting her. Who, however, I can't determine."

And without any warning, a few small drops of blood dripped from her nose. Faith couldn't break free of what she saw in Terrani's mind. With a little more concentration, she found herself in the mind of the one that Jon had been searching for. "Now I see the girl in question," said Faith, her tone a little more hopeful. Unfortunately, she wasn't free of Terrani yet. Unsure of whether Terrani knew that she had somehow been inside her mind and wriggled out the answers she needed, Faith now saw that Terrani spoke to the girl, Sasaria, in her mind. "She's trying to find her!" yelled Faith without any warning. "The sorceress, or whatever she is, she's strong and she's determined to find this girl!" More blood dripped from her nose. It took what seemed a lifetime for Faith to come stumbling back to reality. She fell to the floor out of shock and rubbed her head. Not what I need right now, she thought and turned to face Jon. "Someone is after this girl, Jon, and she doesn't sound too friendly either. But question is, who is this girl?"

Stark

Bronze Member
Stark could only listen as the traitor shouted some words he could not comprehend in his current situation. All he cared about was seeing Terrani and killing anyone in his way, but before he could even search himself he sensed Tayke presence. Feeling the darkness that shrouded Tayke, eased Stark's mind a little and gave him the chance to listen.

"Come with me, i'll explain later,"

Stark would just listen and follow knowing that Tayke would take him to Terrani, since she is the only one who can awaken the darkness in a mans heart. As rocks ell on the sides of Stark he became angry, and frustrated. He used his gravity spell to propel himself into the air and float, knocking all the rocks behind him leaving no way to go back.

As he reached outside with Tayke, his eyes focused on a girl in the distance. Stark gave out a chuckle and said quietly, but surely knowing she can hear this.

Terrani........

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Catching Sasaria’s limp body as she suddenly fainted and started to fall on top of him. Leaning his ear towards her lips he listened to her breathing pattern to make sure she was still alright and from what he could tell from her breathing, things weren’t looking too bad.
Her symptoms don’t seem to be any danger zone…yet, and hopefully she will recover before that happens. Jet thought as he leaned down lower, so that he could place his ear gently against her chest in order to make sure that her heartbeat wasn’t erratic. After hearing it beating in a nice steady pace, Jet slowly picked Sasaria up off of him and delicately placed her onto the bed.

As he was placing her down, Jet felt a strange vibration coming from the pocket of the jacket.
“Damn, I left my phone in there didn’t I?” Jet asked himself out loud, as took him a brief few seconds to remember that the jacket Sasaria was currently wearing was his own. After placing her head onto the pillow he reached into the pocket and pulled out his phone from the jacket’s pocket and quickly slid it open.
“What the hell, Jet finally is that you?” The voice on the line hollered into his ear the moment Jet brought the phone up to his ear.
“I was busy, Cruz.” Jet said in a fairly calm tone as he waited for the person on the other end to calm down.
“Do you have any idea about how many times I called you already? But that doesn’t matter, did you get the girl?” Cruz asked as he continued to yell into Jet’s ear through the phone.
“I managed to us to some temporary safety, but I’m not sure how long it’s going to be this way. They have like every single government solider stationed here after this girl right now.” Jet said trying to explain his current situation to Cruz, hoping that this had all been incorporated originally into the escape plan.
“Ok, so are you two still in the facility?” Cruz asked after managing to calm down a bit.
“Right now, no not really, we are currently quite some distance from it…actually underground in the drainage tunnels leading out of the place.” Jet said after taking a moment to think about how far underground they had traveled away from the fortress.

“Good that’s my signal to start the bombardment.” Cruz said as from his end of the line the sound of flips being switched as well as the noise of some sort of hi-tech machinery turning on could be heard by Jet.
“Wait, what are you planning on doing?” Jet asked despite knowing what exactly what Cruz was planning.
“We were all waiting for you to give us to say you got the girl out safely, now it’s our time to have some fun. You better be sure to take the girl to the drop off point.” Cruz said before the cutting line on his end, and just as soon as he did so Jet heard the sound of bombs going off before feeling the ground underneath begin to shake.
“They are planning on totaling this whole fortress, so if we want to survive, we need to get out of here before this tunnel collapses in on all of us.” Jet said to everyone standing in the room with him as he went back over to the bed and picked up Sasaria so that he could place her over his shoulder.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Sasaria could feel the medicine taking its course through her body but it didn’t relieve her from the control Terrani had on her. It was her voice that was like needles piercing through her heart and he made her feel like there was no hope. She felt someone’s warmth up against her and then the sounds that filled the air. She could hear his voice and she knew Jet was there watching over her. There was a rumble that caused a few of the rocks from roof. Her heart beat quickly as the medicine began to clean her body and free it from the drugs she became accustomed to.

As the explosions and the power of Gendou earthquakes began to destroy the tunnels, one of the sponsors tried to escape the chaos in the facility. He made his way toward the entrance but a huge boulder fell down in front of him and he fell back into a small room with a few people in it. He saw one of the experiment being held by a man and then a few other ruffians standing aimlessly in the room. He crossed his arms as he covered a cut on his arm and his blood began seep out of it. He breathed in slowly trying to come up with something he could say to them but he couldn’t come up with anything.

“Uhmmm..” He scratched his head, puzzled about how to start a conversation. “I was trying to escape from the facility because there is some kind of war going on. Are you all stuck in here or do you need help getting out of here?”

Terrani watched Gendou as he showed off his powers and she just grinned while looking over the land around them. The army appeared around them and she crossed her arms while sneering. She knew this wouldn’t work, they would find a way to slip through their fingers and she knew exactly where they would go. Suddenly, she heard an explosion come from the fortress and she saw that is was being completely destroyed.

“Gendou, we are making them stronger. We need to fall back until Eternity’s Gate is opened. If something happens to D10, we will lose all hope of owning this world. I will see you at the Castle of Xio… Tayke watch him.. he might do something drastic. I need her alive!” She said, walking up to both men and nodded her head.

Her grin would make anyone suspicious of her and she just watched both of them come up with an intricate plan in their minds. With a suddenly burst, she melted into the ground and reappeared in her own castle. She threw a wine glass from a table and it shattered against the wall. She sighed, knowing her plan would take more strength from her than she has and yet she would continue with it until the end. She glanced up at the huge world map on her wall and noticed the pen marks from the places she had visited to find the prophet. She made a fist with her hand and began to yell some cuss words until one of the guards came into the room.

“I am fine. Get me Davious!!” She screamed, leaning against the wall and slid down the stones until she was sitting on the ground.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Stupid Cruz the least the man could have done was give me a few minute head start before he started blowing things up. Jet thought as he managed to try and keep his footing despite how the ground underneath was violently shaking.
Hopefully all of this sudden movement won’t be too much of a strain on her body, with the drugs being cleared out of her body. Jet thought as he stared at a quick glimpse at Sasaria as she rested on his shoulder, but his concentration on her was quickly broken as he suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice in the room. Looking over at where it was coming from he saw a man that upon a quick glance appeared to be a scientist. Jet choose to simply glare at the man, as after his time in a facility since childhood had caused him to form a deep hatred for scientist, as to him they all seemed to be immoral individuals that viewed everyone and everything as sample or possible research experiment.

Walking over to the wall on the other side of the room Jet began to lightly tap the wall with the hilt of his sword in order to try and check for any passages they might be able to use escape on the other side.
“If you know what’s good for you, you will stop asking stupid questions and quickly turn back from whence you came.” Jet said as he didn’t even brother to look at the man knowing that he couldn’t possible put up much of a fight and could most likely be easily disposed of if he even gave the slightest hint of trying something.
“I will not hesitate to kill you if you even think about trying to follow any of us.” Jet said as he pointed the tip of his sword in the direction of the man, before pointing the sword over the wall in the other direction. Suddenly Jet let out a fire blast from the blade of his sword which upon making contact with the wall caused it to crumble and after the dust cleared revealed another passageway.
If I'm lucky this thing will lead us out of here. Jet thought as he held onto Sasaria with one arm and started to make his way into the passageway he had opened.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Sasaria could hear a familiar voice in her head so she thought it was but actually it was the stranger who barged in the room. She opened her eyes slowly as all the blood rushed to her head from being thrown over Jet’s shoulder. Her hands began to fall asleep on her as she touched her face to make sure there was nothing covering her mouth. There was a feeling of confusion and she forgot exactly where she was. Looking up, she saw a dark hall that was just opened by Jet and then she glanced around to see one of the sponsors standing there. She couldn’t see anything that was going on with Jet since she had her butt to him.

“Jet? Is everything ok?” She stuttered out, coughing at the end of the sentence and lifted her head so that some of the blood left her head.

“Everything is fine, Sasaria.” The sponsor stated, crossing his arms and walked toward Jet so that he could get a better look a Sasaria. “I wanted to tell you that the whole Grand Central army is waiting outside for you. I could help you dodge them.”

Flinching from the thought of this man, she tried to pull down on Jet’s jacket and held on to it so that she was covered. She stared at him with many questions to ask him but she wouldn’t say anything in front of Jet. Gripping onto Jet’s arm, she began to whisper to him so that no one could hear her.

“Jet... Can you please put me down? I will walk on my own.”

Terrani sat in the conference room, planning her next attack on the world and Davious walked in with a quizzical brow.

“My highness, what would you have me do?” He asked, knowing she needed someone killed or bullied.

“I need you to watch over the leaders...I think some of them are going budge. If any do, kill them right away. I don’t need any people getting in my way.” She said, harshly and walked over to him.

Looking up into the man’s eyes that she always had a weakness for, she grinned and then quickly went back to the map. She connected the points, knowing exactly where the prophet would have to go to receive her powers and who she would have to talk to. How did she know all of this information? She doesn’t even know how, it just came to her and she knew it was her duty to acquire the prophet. Davious stared at his queen for a few minutes and then left the room with four of his men following him. He would do his duty and one day, he could be free from her power over him but after that, he could truly be with her.

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“I don’t believe anyone was speaking to you.” Jet said with a hint of annoyance to the man walking towards him after hearing the man suddenly answer the question that Sasaria had directed to Jet. For some strange reason the way the man suddenly appeared out of the blue and now was trying to act real chummy towards them were really starting to get on Jet’s nerves. Jet then looked over at Sasaria as he felt her grab his arm and then whisper into his ear to put her down but for now choose to ignore her request.
“Thanks for the heads up but I never asked if you could help us…” Jet said as he turned around to face the man, who did not seem to heed to his earlier threats.

“And besides did I just not warn you about following any of us, or perhaps you thought I was just blowing off steam.” Jet said as he glared at the man and gripped the hilt of his sword a bit tighter with his right hand while raising it up towards the man.
“Because seriously I wasn’t, I will kill you there is no doubting it.” Jet said pointed the very tip of his blade at the man’s shoulder before slowly pressing into it.
“That is my last warning, don’t try following us.” Jet said all while keeping a stern look on his face as he drew back his sword and started to turn his back to the man.
“I promise to put you down but only after we get somewhere safer.” Jet said in a low voice so that only Sasaria heard him as started to make his way back towards the passageway he had opened earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back