• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternity's Gate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
ETERNITY'S GATE

Screaming… Crying… the beating of the victims’ hearts were the only sounds enclosed in her mind. She could smell the smoke that rose from the burning houses, and the faces filled with terror haunted her mind. She knew exactly where she was located and yet she knew this town had been destroyed about nine years ago. Dawn, her hometown was taken over by the government and all the girls with a certain bloodline were imprisoned in a fortress. One of these young girls, this experiment was now nineteen and the fortress was her home but she still has nightmares of that night. Everything else from that period of her life was completely displaced in her memory. She had no past… no future...she was D10.
“Seventy-five percent.” A scientist exclaimed while glancing at the computer screen and writing down some of her data.

D10 was encased in a circular glass tank filled with water and she was stripped of everything but her underwear and bra. Her long brown hair danced in the water as she drifted up and down. An oxygen mask was taped onto her face and tubes projected from her arms and chest. She shifted in the water and brought her legs up to her chest. She rested her head on her knees and listened to the voices in her head. They all told her to save them and free them but she couldn’t; she was a prisoner herself. Suddenly, the voices went away as a green liquid seeped into her veins and the drugs made her peaceful.
“Do you see any abnormities?” The head scientist asked, walking up to the tank and put his hand up to reach out for her.

“Nothing, Sir. She just has some inflation in some of her organs but that could be the change in her medication. She just seems bloated. We also found some bruises on her arms and burns on her hands. We have no idea what they are from. She has not been on cafeteria duty for the pass seven months.“

“Maybe she has a lighter or other object in her room. Send the cleansing squad into her room and see if they can find anything.” He stepped back and shook his head as his assistant called for the squad.

D10 remained still in the tank, peaceful as ever and nothing upsetting her. The lead scientist walked over to the computer screen and look at the scanner that scaled up and down the tank. No abnormalities appeared on the screen and it was the same as her last check up. Without any warning, a man walked in the room and demanded to know her progress. He was a sponsor who had been keeping an eye on her and noticed how strange she was beginning to act. He walked up to stand in front of the tank, crossed his arms and just stared at her. The lead scientist handed him a computerize clipboard with the details on D10 and he stood there reading the data.

“Ok, start the ending procedure and then I want to see her in my office.”

The sponsor threw the clipboard down and walked out of the room. The scientist watched the heart monitor as he waited for the other few assistants to join him. She drifted, hearing the bubbling of the water and she was conscious but waiting to be freed from the tank. She had been in there for a few hours and the medicine was beginning to wear off. Her chest went in and out as she began to breathe heavier as she woke up.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Crouched inconspicuously out of the view of anyone standing in front of the heavily guarded government fortress, where Jet vigilantly waited for the sign to rush in and start the operation. He quickly stared down at his watch to check the time, before starting to think and take one last glimpse at the picture of the captive they were supposedly trying to rescue.

“D ten?” Jet asked as read out loud what was written on the back of the picture he was handed. He flipped it over stared at what to him looked like just the picture of a plain young girl with light brown hair and green eyes, but for some reason couldn’t quite put why it was the girl seemed eerily familiar to him.
“She’s pretty cute, isn’t that right Jet?” A long blond haired young man commented with a perverted smile clearly visible on his face as he peered over Jet’s shoulder at the picture of the girl.
“So what’s her story?” Jet asked completely ignoring the young man’s comment and looking over at the short dark haired woman, who was his mission officer as he waited for her to reply.
“Actually I’m not that well informed about all the details myself.” She said as she pulled cigarette out of the pack and placed it in-between her lips before closing the pack and placing it into her pocket.
“All I know is what everything I already told you earlier, which is where she is currently being held and how the boss wants us to get her out of there without letting one hair on her body coming to harm.” She said as she began searching her pockets for a lighter with no apparent avail.

KABOOM! A sudden large explosion and yelling that quickly followed after it, from inside of the fortress brought Jet out of his thoughts as he knew it was the signal to start the operation. Folding the picture in his hand Jet quickly stood up and placed it into his jacket pocket before gripping the hilt of the sword kept in the holster on his back.
Secure the D10 and the top priority is keeping her safe until I reach rendezvous point. Jet thought repeating his objective his has head, as he charged into the fortress and ran down the halls at full speed in order to try and avoid as much confrontation as possible.

“D10, how come she’s not in her cell?” Jet asked enraged as he grabbed the near by fleeing scientist and slammed him aggressively up against the wall.
“It-It’s her check up today s-so she’s in the lab down the hall. P-Please don’t kill me.” The scientist said stuttering and cowardly shaking as he pointed down the hall. Before suddenly being punched in the gut and knocked out cold by Jet after getting the answer he wanted. Running into the room Jet at first only saw a bunch of machinery and lab equipment.
“He lied to me that bast- or maybe not.” Jet said he quickly noticed the girl he was looking for standing in large tube in the corner of the room. Running over to the tube he quickly looked at the control panel and quickly pressed the emergency release button, causing the tube to swing open and all of the strange liquid inside to come pouring out, drenching his boots.
“D10, don’t try and struggle. I was sent to get you out of here.” Jet said in a fairly calm voice as he held out his hand to the girl that was in the tube.

Last edited:

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
The young soldier guarded the fortress that night as he quietly roamed the halls, unaware of the man who had snuck into the fortress. With blade at hand he walked the halls, waiting. Waiting, for nothing as it seemed. There had been no escape attempts for weeks, why must he be put at his post at such an hour that night waiting for an escape that would never happen? Tayke frowned as he quietly entered the filing room where information on all prisoners was kept in alphabetical order. Though no one expected him to read such files, the young soldier often found himself reading them, usually in secrecy. He knew about many of their "guests", but none seemed more interesting to him than the very girl that was being observed that night in the lab. Tayke just seemed to stare at the endless number of cabinets in that room, aimlessly, until he turned and left.

Any Resistance that would sneak into the Fortress to free any prisoners would be stopped, though very unlikely. However when a scientist is knocked out and left to lie in the hall, something must be up. Upon observing the downed scientist, Tayke punched the glass box on the wall, shattering it, to reveal the red alarm lever. Tayke pulled it without hesitation, sounding the alarm. The fortress guards and soldiers were all called in and the fortress was put into lock down. No one could escape, no one could enter.

Tayke began spitting out orders to the guards. "Search the fortress," he said. "I want his head on a platter. Insure that all women remain within the fortress walls!" At that the guards split up into all directions, searching for the rat that had snuck into the palace. Tayke headed south towards the dungeon, to do a head count of the women. With the assistance of 3 guards, they discovered that one woman remained missing, DP10. "Search every corridor, every turn. Get DP10 back here alive!" he shouted at the guards.

The soldiers were scattered throughout the fortress, searching for the rat to kill and the princess to kidnap. And when one soldier entered the lab and saw the empty tube where DP10 was suppose to be, everyone presumed she had already escaped, but Tayke continued to work the guards like dogs.

"We will find her!" he would say.
"But Captain---" a guard would begin.
"We will find her!"

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
D10 felt a vibration through the water as she tried to open her eyes but her vision was blurry. She saw a splash of orange and red then suddenly her oxygen supply was cut off. She held her breath, wondering what was going on and put her hand against the glass. A few seconds later, she was released from her prison and she sat at the bottom of the tank, gasping for air. She ripped the oxygen mask and tubes off of her face and body, and then heard someone's voice. Chills ran down her spine as she slowly looked up at the man who was there and tried to focus her vision. “D10, don’t try and struggle. I was sent to get you out of here.” She heard him say and she wrapped her hands around her as she realized she was still in her underwear. Her eyes widened while she jumped down from the tank's bottom and ran over to the table where a medical tray sat. She grabbed it quickly, holding it in front of her body and glared at the man. Her cheeks became a vibrant red color and she felt embarrassment creeping up on her.

"Turn around and close your eyes! Just until I can find somethign to cover myself!" She yelled, motioning him to turn around and continued to hold the tray.

D10 glanced around the room for any available pieces of clothing but none were to be seen. Her heart raced as all her blood rushed to her head and she began to have severe pain. She looked down at her arms and at the newly found hole and then at the tube that went into it. A green liquid still dripped out of it and she began to panic. She brought her hand to her head until the tray began to slip then she gripped onto it.

"I didn't finish my medication! Now I am surely going to die! They always told us it was a necessity for us to finish our medication!" She raged on, looking at the puddle below her and realized it was turing a crimson color.

Blood was dripping from a few holes in her skin and she just shook her head. Walking over toward the computer, she looked at the screen and noticed it was crashed. Looking at the man who was supposabley there to save her, she hid behind the table and grabbed a scalpel just in case of a problem.

"So what do you want? I am not leaving this place. It is my home!" She stated, looking at the scientist on the ground who was knocked out by the explosion.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
ooc: Ok my bad I originally referred to Aeriona's character wrong, her name was D10 not DP10. Sorry about that.

ic:
What is this girl dense? Jet wondered as he tried to make sense out of the totally irrational way she seemed to react to the whole situation.
“Stop acting stupid.” Jet said as he continued to try and keep a clam tone in his voice, while keeping his eyes on D10 as she tired to hide herself behind a medical tray.
“Listen and try to get this in your head, because I know it’s going to be sort of hard to comprehend at first.” Jet said with a sigh as he came to realize now how completely the facility brainwashed must have kept her.
“Everything you’ve been told while staying here has been more or less of lie, and the last thing that will happen to you for not completing your medication is death. The truth is you might have ended up dying if you kept on taking.” Jet said as walked over to D10 to try and get a better look at her, in order to make sure she didn’t have any sever injuries.

Not noticing anything that could be considered sever, Jet began to unravel the chain whip wrapped around his left arm, letting it fall onto the ground as he did so. After removing the chain from around his arm and laying it on the floor, he quickly proceeded to take off his black leather jacket.
“We really don’t have time to deal with this, so if you want to put some more on. Here!” Jet said sounding somewhat annoyed as he threw his jacket towards her before his back to her. Picking his chain whip off the ground he began to wrap it diagonally across his chest, underneath his left arm and over his right shoulder. He finished wrapping the chain around himself, Jet slowly started to advance over to the lab door. Positioning himself against the wall next to the door, Jet kept a firm grip on the hilt of his sword just in case he ended up having to use it. As Jet waited for D10, his mind started to drift off in thought as the girl he was sent to defend was entirely different then what he originally expected her to act like.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Lyfe heard the explosion within the base. He was sent there for orders not too long ago. His mind spun around at the sound of orders being barked into his brain from the patch on the back of his neck. "Get to D10 as fast as you can." the voice said to him. It was the commander barking commands to him via mind control. Moving his way through the base, Lyfe knew exactly where she was at. His speed being enhanced, he was at the labs in a minute. Staring around the labs, Lyfe looked until he saw her. Her appearance was something he couldn't forget. Her beauty was magnificant.

Suddenly he remembered his orders. Looking upon the named Jet. He had encountered this man before. Jet had escaped from last time before being almost killed. "Step away from D10 or i'll be forced to kill you." Lyfe said. He unsheathed Halbred and stepped forward. The green energy coursed around his body. It went down his blade, glowing brightly.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
"Sir! A commotion in the East Lab! We have found the intruder!" one of the guards said to Tayke. Tayke frowned. His head would be in the palm of Tayke's hand. Who attempts a rescue at so late at night anyway? Tayke was still a little angry at having to be awake that night. "Send the Alpha Team with me into the lab," he said, motioning towards a few guards. Gripping his sword they began running down to the East Lab.

The siren was still on, and it pierced the ears of all the guards as they continued on their way to the Lab. "Is anyone in the lab at the moment?" Tayke asked the guard who had informed him. "One soldier, Lyfe," he replied. Lyfe was a good soldier, Tayke knew that. But he never actually took a liking to this boy. Still, he never let that compromise his position, nor the fortress. As Captain of the Royal Army and of the Royal Knights, it was Tayke's duty to sieze anybody who dare interfere with their testing. It was also his duty to never let a single thing come between him and his goal. Well, Tayke didn't really have any "duties". His step-father was the Captain of the Royal Army, but he had passed away not too long ago. Tayke faked his will, saying that he, Tayke, was to be his heir. And what do you know, the king bought it.

The soldiers swarmed into the lab and surrounded the man and D10. Tayke stepped forward and patted Lyfe on the back. Some soldiers were wielding swords, while others were ready with bows and arrows, and guns. Tayke poined his sword up at the man. "Someone, sieze the girl!" he barked. A soldier grabbed the girl and pulled her back towards the circle of guards surrounding the man. "You will leave now, and in return, your death will only be slightly painful," he said to the man, almost humorously.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith could have screamed, but she couldn't. She banged her fists against the glass, her eyes full of terror. She realised she had been knocked out unconscious when she tried to escape and they had brought her here to one of the labs in the fortress. A slimy-looking scientist laughed, as he watched her try to escape from the watered tube she was trapped in. "There's no point trying to escape!" he bellowed. "You may have kept quiet about yourself for so long, F7, but your secret's finally out." Faith watched him turn around to his female assistant. "We need to take a DNA sample from her and confirm what it is she is exactly." The assistant nodded her head and continued to work away. I have to get out of here and quick, thought Faith. Well, at least she wasn't dead yet. She noticed she was wearing an oxygen mask over her mouth, but noticed the chains on her arms. They prevented her from using her powers; they were negated.

Several guards entered the room. "What are you doing here?" asked the scientist. "We were stationed here as a precaution," said one of the guards. "D10 is trying to escape! Our orders highlighted that we remain here as a warning. F7 is quite dangerous, as we all know by now." All eyes were cast upon Faith. She refused to look at them, hoping that she wasn't being viewed as some kind of animal. Several weeks it had been since she first arrived here and everything that they had told her was a lie. She knew it because it was quite painful to hear the truth in the back of people's minds. Being psychic was a gift and curse in itself. Now if she could only just get out of here, then maybe things wouldn't be so bad. But nothing was happening. The chains were stuck to her hands and burned her in the process. Faith wanted to cry so badly because she was one of the worst treated prisoners. But she knew that she had to keep on fighting one way or another.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
OOC: Zildjian, be careful about powerplaying! You had just alittle in your last post OOC

The last of the water dripped off of D10’s hair as the crowd of guards and commanders burst into the room. She looked around at all the weapons pointed at them and then at the man who came here to rescue her. Confusion was beginning to take over her thoughts and she was trying to decide who was actually here for her or for D10. She wanted answers yet she knew none of the government officials would answer any of them so maybe this man would. As the guards drew closer to them, she zipped the jacket and then grabbed the man’s arm. Feeling a little exposed, she slid behind him and kept a hold of his arm. One of the younger soldiers put their knife to his neck and demanded that he leave.

“Can you just get us out of here before I change my mind?” She whispered, looking around at the serious faces of all the guards.

She could hear their thoughts, the passions and their fears. She tried to erase their voices from her head but they kept spilling in. Without even thinking, she put her face into the man’s back and shook her head. Her powers kicked in at certain times and they were stronger when she had more subjects to mimic. She could sense the stress that every person in the room had just because of her. Then from afar, she sensed another powerful source that was in pain. Everything was coming to her at once and she was beginning to make her weary. She just wanted to get out… leave this place…now.

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“So anyways from what I figure she is either someone that knows too much so the government is keeping her there to keep her quiet or they are up to no good and trying to make her into some sort of living weapon.” Jet’s mission commander commented as she let out a puff of smoke and watched Jet stare at the picture of the young woman once again, before he folded it neatly and put it into his jean’s pocket.
I really doubt she's is being kept her because she knows a lot of the governments secrets. Jet thought as he drew and held it out in front of him as prepared himself for the inevitable confrontation with Lyfe, while more solider began to pour into the lab. As he went attack the closet guard in his way, Jet suddenly stopped as he felt his arm being grabbed on to. Looking over and noticing it was D10, he realized how scared she must be feeling right now.
I really don't have the time to try and deal with any of my personal problems. Jet thought as he want against his originally idea of attempting to plow through all of the soldiers currently in the room, and knew that escaping with the least amount of fighting was now is top priority for the sake of D10.

“That was the plan along Miss.” Jet said with a smirk as he heard D10 comment about wanting to get out of here. Jet then immediately kicked the closest guard, who happened to be threatening him with knife, right in the groin, before delivering a roundhouse blow that sent the guard quickly flying towards the man barking orders at everyone.
“This place is seriously getting too crowded from my taste. Sorry put I’m going have force you take a rain check for our little fight, Lyfe.” Jet exclaimed sarcastically as a pillar of fire quickly enveloped him and D10, the moment he felt her hold on tighter to him, prohibiting anyone else from coming closer to either of them. The raging vortex of flame surrounding the two of them besides keeping them safe, also prevent anyone from seeing what the two of the were doing while inside of it.
“This thing will only last for a few more minutes, but I got a better plan. So hold keep holding on tight.” Jet said as he used his free arm to drive his sword followed by a small contained explosion around its blade. which caused only the ground right underneath the two of them then instantaneously collapse, dropping the two of them down into the lower level of the fortress beneath the lab.

Lady Aino

Gracie couldn't help but scream as the ceiling above her came crashing down upon her. Her scream was cut short by her inhaling some of the dust that had risen in a large cloud. She was now coughing so hard she felt as though she would surely cough up some important bodily organ. Waving both hands in small circles, the dust settled and Gracie was finally able to get a glance of what had fallen into her lap.

A young looking man and one of the girls from the lab were before her very eyes. Squinting hard, Gracie couldn't make out the male figure but could tell that he wasn't anyone from the fortress. No one who worked here would put one the girls in harms way like this, it's simply to risky. They would never put their precious experiments in any kind of jeopardy. Gracie did however recognize the girl. It was D10. While she had only come in contact with the girl only a few times here and there, she had never really spoken to her before. Through the whispers of the other girls she had managed to learn that there was something extra special about her that the scientists were eager to find out. Gracie couldn't help but wonder if she was the one.

Shaking her head Gracie realized that it was no time to be daydreaming. Sirens were going off, guards were yelling, and all hell was breaking loose. Perhaps this was the chance she had been waiting for. The chance to escape. Pulling her gown up just a bit so it wouldn't tangle, Gracie knelt to the floor.

"Are you two alright? That was a mighty fall there." She didn't want to rush them but she knew she must be urgent. "If you're here to escape you had best be getting to your feet quickly. The guards will be here shortly." Gracie felt awfully rude for not introducing herself and for her lack of proper manners. If the male accompanying D10 would allow her to join them then she would worry herself with a proper introduction. But for now Gracie suppressed those awkward feelings and offered a hand of kindness.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
With white symbols appearing on the floor and a flash of white light, Gendou stood just outside the door way to the lab that was holding test for the women D10. After the alarm was triggered, Gendou was sent there by the sorcerers to inspect what had happened. What he saw, however, is not quite what he had exspected. A pilliar of fire stood in the room, keeping the guards away from whoever or whatever was inside of it. Though Genoud could not see inside the tower of flames, he felt a pressense from within it. Two, to be exact. As he watched the flames, he felt a small shake on the gorund. With the shake, he felt the presence move away.

"They've dropped a floor!" Gendou shouted, motioning the guards to get moving downstairs. "Go get them!"

Gendou calmly walked toward the person in charge, a person he knew somewhat well. "Tayke," Gendou said, folding his armored arms. "It's been a while." Gendou stared at the pilliar, which already showed signs of weakening. "Update me," he said, eyes still focused on the pilliar of flames. "What is the cause for the alarm and who were the two within that pilliar of flames?"

Stark

Bronze Member
Eyes blood red shot out towards a massive banging sound coming from above his position. Stark smirked as he quickly rushed towards the area beneath the lab inside the facility to fulfill the objective he was assigned to. The retrieval and protection of a certain female there was top priory, but Stark couldn’t help feel the adrenaline rush thinking about the people he could massacre this night, if this attack was another rebel attack,. Moving swiftly Stark made his way to beneath the lab noticing a three people on the floor.

"Are you two alright? That was a mighty fall there." If you're here to escape you had best be getting to your feet quickly. The guards will be here shortly."

That voice was coming from a familiar voice.

“So Gracie helping prisoners escape I see. I knew you couldn’t be trusted, and now I shall make you pay for trying to betray us” Stark said as he gazed upon the male and female with Gracie.The man was definetly not a soilder and the female was the one he was suppose to keep an eye on, D10. Things would get interesting soon enough, and maybe this rebel man could satisfy Starks need for blood.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Lyfe watched as Jet made a pillar of fire to protect him and D10. He could see through the fire and saw Jet and D10 drop through a hole in the ground. Right before then, Tayke had entered the lab with various men. Looking upon the commanding officer, Lyfe kept Halbred out. Orders were still barked into his brain until Gendou appeared. He had yelled for the mean to go downstairs and Lyfe had to follow orders. Though for minute he began thinking clearly as if the mind control was wearing out. Unforunately it was for a second and he decided to follow orders like he was supposed too. Looking upon the pillar of fire and the hole, Lyfe planned on jumping through.

He took a couple steps back then he made a mad dash through the pillar of fire while diving into the hole. He was burned, but luckily it wasn't severe as his body began to heal the burn wounds. Making his way to lower levels, Lyfe landed in front of D10, Jet, and Gracie. The ground shook from his land and he glared at Jet. "No more...." Lyfe said before cutting short his sentence. His brain started to hurt from him trying to fight the mind control. He grabbed his forehead and pointed his gunblade at Jet. The commanding officers could see through his eyes as long as the patch was on his neck. He heard one of the commanding officers yell at him to kill Jet and recapture D10. Lyfe had a look of pain upon his face as he held his forerhead while pointing his weapon at Jet.

Lyfe paid no attention to Stark. That man wasn't important at the moment.

Lady Aino

Gracie's room was becoming more and more desecrated. Between the unwelcomed people and the unwelcomed damage, Gracie couldn't decide whether or not she was getting ready to cry or if she was getting ready to scream in frustration. She could understand why they wanted D10 but she couldn't understand why the young man helping her wanted her or why he would draw so much attention to himself and his attempt to escape.

“So Gracie helping prisoners escape I see. I knew you couldn’t be trusted, and now I shall make you pay for trying to betray us.”

Gracie's breath caught in her throat and her train of thought thrown off track. Quickly she got to her feet to lock eyes with none other than Stark. She shook her head violently, the jewels and other decorations in her hair chiming in a slow and eerie tone. At her sides, her hands formed such tight fists that her knuckles started to turn white.

"You have no right to play God with their lives Stark." Gracie's eyes narrowed to tiny, soul piercing slits. Even though she clearly knew that Stark could overpower her, she still wasn't afraid of him. She wasn't afraid to stand up to him. "I was never on your side Stark, therefore I have not betrayed anyone."

Gracie quickly focused her attention to Lyfe. "How dare you barge in here. I demand that all of you leave!" For the first time ever, Gracie's voice dripped with hatred and frustration. She had finally had enough. She wanted Lyfe and Stark to leave.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
OOC: Sorry Aeriona, i'll watch for that.

IC:

The pillar of fire prevented anyone from entering, or so Tayke thought. Lyfe had charged into the pillar and dove into the hole shortly before. "Kill the intruder! Bring D10 back here, alive!" he barked to him. Tayke turned to Gendou who had appeared shortly before. "Gendou," said Tayke as he sheathed his sword, "Its's been to long. It seems we have an intruder, and he and D10 are attempting to escape," he said to him, answering his question. "I sounded the alarm when i realized someone had broken in. We are unable to aprehend the fiend at the moment, but hopefully Lyfe can do something." Tayke turned to the other soldiers. "Guard the perimeter. No one is permitted in or out of the fortress. Find D10, and kill the man!" At that, Tayke left the lab and headed down the hall towards the West Lab, where a few soldiers were stationed to prevent another attempted escape.

Tayke passed by the lab and glanced inside, spotting F7 in her tube. Everything here seemed fine. Tayke wasn't in any mood to go hunting for runaway girls or any crap like that. Tayke didn't even want to be working right now. Was D10 even worth all that trouble? What was so special about this girl? Tayke dismissed these thoughts as he continued down the hall to the other labs, making sure the women remained in their tubes. Everything seemed to be in order. Aside from the consistent ringing of the siren, the Fortress seemed normal. Tayke sighed as he knew that no other matters needed his attention, and he returned to the East Lab, where many soldiers were positioned, aiming their weapons at the hole. Lyfe was still down there, and Tayke hoped he was fighting the bastard who had came and tried to run off with D10.

Tayke considered following Lyfe down into that hole. Tayke wanted glory for retrieving the girl who had attempted to escape. And he sure as hell didn't want Lyfe to be glorified for that task. There wasn't anything really wrong with Lyfe. Maybe Tayke didn't like him just because he was the late King's son. But that didn't matter now. All that mattered was D10.

"Bring the girl back here to me!"

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
D10 began to get scared the moment one of the guards threatened her savior’s life but he just brushed it off as if it was nothing. He just kicked the guard in the back and flames flew up around them. D10’s eyes widened as the heat touched her skin, and the sudden up rise frightened her. She peeked over his shoulder as he pulled out his sword and put it into the floor. Her hair quickly dried by the flames that engulfed them and she tried to look beyond the fire but it was too bright. Before she knew it, the floor gave out underneath them and the man fell a few seconds before she went whirling down herself. She reached up toward the hole but it was already too late.

In seconds she opened her eyes and mover her hand from her vision to see the face of her savior up close. Her hair swayed as she propped herself up and stared at him. Not realizing she was on top of him, she tried to make sure he was ok. She brought her ear to his mouth and could hear him breathing.

“Sir…” She glanced around and then suddenly jumped up after she noticed that she was right on top of him.

Her cheeks flushed red as she put her hand to her mouth. She pulled down on the jacket and hoped that he didn’t know the awkward situation. She jumped when she heard a woman’s voice behind her and glancing around she notice a kind woman asking if they were alright. Then a few moments later, another man barged in and they began to quarrel. D10 was confused on the whole situation and it was best if she escaped from this prison. Everything had changed, she once was just an experiment but now everyone was fighting to just has posession of her. Who was she to have such a price on her head? Was it these powers that ate away at her body and the voices that ran through her head?

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
During their fall into the lower level, Jet tried to insure he would take the brunt of the impact once they hit the floor.
I can’t let her end up getting hurt because of me acting so recklessly. Jut thought to himself as he positioned himself to hit the ground first and hopefully so that D10 would fall on top of him without getting injured. Hitting the floor with a thud, Jet was unexpectedly knocked out for a brief few seconds by the way D10 has fallen on top of him.

“I’m alright.” Jet managed muttered after hearing someone say something to him, though because of the ringing in his head and his hazy vision, he wasn’t quite able to make out exactly what it was said or who it was that had said it. Jet then sat up the second is head cleared, and took a quick look around, so that he could quickly think up what to do next, depending on where that had ended up after falling. Quickly taking note of the new presence, that of a green haired young woman, Jet assumed most likely she was not a threat, as she would have surely attacked them already if she had been and the where he had landed was most likely her room.

Not even a moment’s peace so that I can try and collect myself. Jet thought as he quickly picked up his sword off the ground, which had luckily happened to have fallen besides him, the second he heard someone else rush into the room. The moment Jet managed to pick himself off the ground, he watched Lyfe jump down through the hole he made earlier in the ceiling. Unsure of what to expect Jet went and tired to position himself between the two females and the two other men currently standing in the room. Looking at the pain Lyfe appeared while attempting to threaten him. Jet figuring that Lyfe was currently in no position to try and start a fight, Jet pointed the tip of his blade over at the other man.

“If you have any idea of how we can possibly get out of here before more guards end up charging in, it would be a great help.” Jet said hoping that young woman, Gracie, would end up assisting D10 and him in their escape out of the fortress, as he kept his sword pointed at Stark. Jet stood waiting for someone to try and make the first move, before he himself could action.

Last edited:

Stark

Bronze Member
As Gracie opened her mouth to defend herself, Stark sent his deep evil rooted eyes directly into hers. This gaze would send a chill down any sane person spine immediately.

"You have no right to play God with their lives Stark. I was never on your side Stark, therefore I have not betrayed anyone."

“Hush you bumbling fool. I will take as many lives as I want and it doesn’t seem like anyone here will stop me, and just as a gift. I will take your life, and that’s man’s tonight Gracie, and just to make you realize that your life was meaningless and you saved no one, D10 will be sent back.” Stark chuckled as he looked towards the man falling down the same hole D10 and the man must have fallen from.

Stark soon realized the second man was none other then Lyfe the military head commander, but it made no difference two people were going to die tonight even if one had to be Lyfe himself. With this area becoming more and more crowded Stark went to speak, but was interrupted by Gracie yet again.

"How dare you barge in here. I demand that all of you leave!"

“Who do you think you are Gracie, demanding orders like that? You’re nothing to this facility, just another disposable soul living here. Now shut up before you dig yourself into an even deeper hole. As matter of fact grab D10 now and run back up to the lab if you want any hope of living.” Stark yelled as blood began to boil.

“If you have any idea of how we can possibly get out of here before more guards end up charging in, it would be a great help.” the young man spoke and moved his blade in the direction of Stark.

"Hahahah you think I would let you escape??? Well your in for a big suprise you rebel, and I advise you to move your blade before things get out of hand." Stark smiled as the action seemed to be slowly coming.

Last edited:

Lady Aino

“Who do you think you are Gracie, demanding orders like that? You’re nothing to this facility, just another disposable soul living here. Now shut up before you dig yourself into an even deeper hole."

"Do shut up. You are wearing my patience very thin. You're nothing more than a spoiled brat with a sword." Gracie performed a quick incantation with her hands and right before her appeared a long stream of water which soon solidified into a silver trident. Clutching it tightly Gracie took a defensive stand.

"I am more of a person than you will ever be Stark." While her voice was bitter, Gracie's eyes showed a hint of sadness. She pitied the scientists and the others just like Stark. Sure they may have a sense of freedom that her and the other girls at the fortress do not but at least they still had their souls and free will.

Stepping back, she hovered a delicate hand over the young man's chest to signal him to step back as well. To reassure him Gracie nodded her head and a small smile spread across her lips.

Turning her back to the intruders, Gracie thrust her hands forward towards the rear wall of her once-was bedroom. Water seeped through every crack in the wall until the entire structure buckled under a new and foreign pressure. The wall crumbled giving way to a dark and wet passageway which reeked of age and mold. Ahead of them the sound of a crashing wave could be heard giving way to new entrances and exits. Without a moments wait, Gracie stepped through the new opening beckoning forth D10 and her young rescuer.

"Please hurry. We haven't much time. You must trust me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back