• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternity's Gate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Oh no it’s another dead end.” A younger Jet said after catching his breath as he abruptly stopped after running through the murky woods at full speed. He brought the body of unhealthy pale skinned young girl resting on his back a bit closer as he stared off the edge of the cliff they were currently on and knew it would be suicidal for him to try jump in the condition she was in.
“Jet put me down for a second would you?” The young girl said as she could clearly hear how heavily Jet was breathing, and knew he must have been tired from carrying her for so long.
“Ok, and besides I’m getting tried of all this running, it’s time to man up and fight back.” Jet said as he slowly crouched down and placed the girl gently onto the ground. Gritting his teeth as he heard the sounds of their pursuers coming closer Jet went to stand try to stand in the way of them and the girl he was with.
“Jet stop pretending, I know you didn’t get full control of your powers yet because of all of the drugs.” The young girl whispered as she shook her head and went to grab Jet’s hand.

“I’m not just going to leave you, I made a promise!” Jet suddenly yelled out loud in shock as many thoughts and memories of the past were running through his head after he heard what Sasaria had said.
“Sorry I mean, I think we’ve stayed here long enough. She’ll be fine if I continue carrying her, so let’s keep moving.” Jet said talking in a softer tone he stared over at Gracie, and realized how eccentric he must have sounded juts a few seconds earlier.

“You have better chance of escaping by yourself, so just leave me here and make a run for it by yourself.” The girl said as she felt she was too weak to try running anymore, knowing in just a few moments their pursuers would be right in front of that by the way the lights of flashlights were beginning to be all shined in the direction of the Jet and her.
“NO! I can still fight even without my powers and besides the promise that we made was that we would escape together or not at all!” Jet exclaimed loudly as he could feel himself shaking slightly because of fear and tired to force the young girl to let go of his hand as he tried his best not to make it obviously apparent to her.
“Jet!” She yelled out angrily from how stubborn he was currently acting.
“Jet it’s alright. I give you permission to break our promise. Please I just don’t want to see you get hurt.” They girl said in sincere tone as she mustered the last of her strength to pick herself up and pull Jet back. Losing his footing from suddenly being pulled back unexpectedly, Jet slipped and felt him himself starting to fall.
“Tell her I said hello.” The girl said she with a faint smile on her face as watched Jet fall and knowing that he would fall to safety, before being pulled away from the edge of the cliff by the people who had been coming after them.
“Glenda!”

Jet’s thoughts were running wild as he placed his right arm underneath Sasaria, so that he could better hold her on his back. Despite trying his best to hide it, the way how all of this felt so familiar to him was starting to frighten him, though he was trying his best to clear his mind of it knowing that this time things were completely different.
“Sasaria stop spouting nonsense we’re all going make it out of here perfectly fine, no worries.” Jet said as he elt it was best if he continued to carry her as he looked over at her on his should and then back at Gracie.
“Gracie let’s hurry up and get out of here.” Jet said as he started to return back to his normal calm self as he knew worry about thing would make them any better and waited patiently for Gracie to reply, which hopefully be followed by them being lead out of the room.

Last edited:

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
OOC: Dammit.....u guys are too fast for me....

IC:

The gunfire of the men ceased suddenly. They looked at their guns with awe and shock as they saw they all had bent. A woman in black pushed some men aside as she walked over to Tayke. Tayke was one step away from climbing out of the hole. “Busy? Make time,” said a raspy voice that chilled Tayke's spine. He turned to the body of which this voicce belonged to. Tayke slowly made his way down off of Fenrir and looked at the woman. “I need all of the leaders of this facility to meet with me. You are the first. I think you will want to hear my offer. Forget the girl for now… I know where she is going.” Tayke smiled and slowly took out a walkie talkie.

"Gendou...there's a change of plans. We'll talk later."

"Your answer!" the woman barked at him. Tayke frowned at her. "You--you're a sorceress!" he stammered. He looked at her black hair reaching her waist. He had heard tales of a woman with such power, such ruthlessness. Tayke had heard she had long black hair. "Ter---Terrani?" he managed to ask. Tayke wasn't a fool. He looked up at the hole where the trio had escaped from. Even if they did know where she was going, there was no way they'd catch her now. Tayke motioned for his men to leave the area. "Give me a minute alone with our guest," he said to them. They left and Tayke looked at the woman before him. "What is your offer?"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"The 'mice' as you say are quite quick on their feet. They even escaped me."

Gendou smiled. "The mice's speed is irrelevant if the cat has traps." Gendou softly chuckled. "And the cat does indeed have traps."

Just then, Gendou felt a huge energy spike from within the fortress. A being of great power had just arrived. A being Gendou knew far too well. "So, Terrani is here? Things just got much more interesting."

As if a dark omen of her arrival, the sky soon grew dark as the roar of thunder could be heard in the distance. Gendou guessed that it would still be a few minutes until it started to rain. The temperature began to drop while a cold wind blew in. "Looks like a storm's rolling in," Gendou said. "This will be fun."

Stark

Bronze Member
Stark watched as D10 and the unknown man escaped through the tunnel Gracie had made. There was no use chasing them but Gendou and Tayke left anyway, leaving Stark with the traitor. Stark slowly moved closer to Lyfe as he drew both his swords, and pointed them towards Lyfe.

"Its your move and if you can at least hit me ill spare your life" Stark said as he grinned knowing damn well he wouldn’t spare his life no matter what.

As Stark waited for Lyfe's attack things begin to get interesting. Out of nowhere a dark aura begin to rise up from the pit of his gut like a wild beast wanting to be set free. Stark red eyes slowly turned black in color as if he had no soul in him, and his mind seemed even more warped then usual. He no longer feared death, and in actuality he wanted death upon him to feel more alive. Only one person could of brought this side out of Stark.

Terrani was here.....

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Sasaria opened her eyes slightly after she had fallen unconscious for a few seconds and she glanced at Jet. She smiled as her eyes remained droopy and she could feel his heart beat begin to slow down. She put her arm around him again and lifted her head from his shoulder. She remembered hearing the woman’s voice but not the pain she went through. She had regained her breath and she was now listening to Jet talk to Gracie.

“I-I’m sorry if I worried you.” She finally said, patting Jet on the chest and trying to think optimistically.

She glanced over at Gracie, watching her every move and tried to believe she was in it for their good. After seeing her reaction when she fell ill, Sasaria was beginning to trust her but it would take much more for her to fully trust Gracie. At some points in this escape, she wished she could be more like Jet and Gracie because they were so brave and knew their own powers. She didn’t know anything about her past or the powers the swelled up inside her.

“Could you please help us get out of here?” She asked Gracie, holding onto Jet a little tighter and smiled.

Terrani was about to give up on this group until Tayke pulled through and ended his hunt down. She brought her hand under her chin and grinned while shooing away the rest of the squad. Her hair swayed back and forth as she walked toward Tayke and her black eyes rested on his face. Her long black nails scratched up against the tunnel wall as she ran her hand across it.

“You want to know the offer, huh?” An evil smile appeared on her face and she came closer to him so that she could whisper.

“I can promise you all the power in the world and control over any land you want. This goes for all of the other leaders also. We will control this world; all we need is the girl. She is the key…” She whispered in his ear and sneered. “What do you think? You aren’t going to catch them if you don’t have a plan so if you join me. I can give you her every move!”

Terrani’s evil laugh echoed in Sasaria’s head as she plotted against her.

Aphex

.Inspire.
The guardsman that awaited for the other to gather up the rest of the squadron entered the computer room once again, watching the security cameras that showed the image of Subject Z08. There was nothing but dead guards laying about the corridor floors, various blood splatters all over the walls as well as on some of the lenses of the cameras. However, he did happen to catch a small glimpse of the walking experiment stopping in front of one of them. Apparently Z08 wiped the blood with his index finger, maneuvering it around so that he wrote something on the lenses. When he was done, he simply chuckled and walked away from the camera and eventually disappeared.

Standing there with a cold glare, all the guardsman could do was let out a sigh out of frustration. He looked up at the computer screen and enlarged the image of what Subject Z08 had written in human blood.

"YOU'RE NEXT" were the only words now smeared on the lenses, showing that the experiment was on the lookout for the rest of the guards on his search for D10. The guardsman finally worked up the courage to grab a hold of the microphone that was plugged into the loud speakers throughout the laboratory. "Men, be on the lookout for Subject Z08! There had been a breach within his holding tube and now he had escaped! Make all attempts to prevent him from reaching D10! I repeat, make all attempts to prevent him from reaching D10 and proceed with caution!" the guardsman announced, placing the microphone back down on the desk and sighed once again.

Last edited:

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Tayke felt his spine shiver with every step the sorceress took towards him. Tayke wasn't afraid of anything, but how could you not be afraid of her. As she whispered into Tayke's ear, he could almost feel himself drifting off into death. But what she spoke was the truth. Tayke didn't have a plan. She seemed to know a lot about D10, more than anyone else. They needed her. And plus, Tayke wouldn't mind ruling Trentel. And all the power in the world? Well, isn't that going to be something? Tayke looked upon the witch who stood before him. "Captain Tayke Ritt of the Royal Army has never let anything slip through his fingers the way D10 did, but today he has," he said with a frown. "And now he is greeted by an opportunity, he would be foolish not to take it."

Tayke got down on one knee and held Terrani's hand. "I am your humble servant," he said to her, bowing his head. "I will do any bidding you desire. I will join you, as will my men. With you as our leader, we shall not fail." At that, he gently pressed his lips against the witch's hand and gave it a soft kiss. That one kiss sent chills of horror all through Tayke's body, but Tayke liked the feeling. He felt this power deep in him. It was yearning to be set free. "You are my queen, and i will obey," he said to her. Tayke let go of her hand and stood up, an evil smile stretched across his face. His eyes glowed with darkness as he reached for the hilt of his sword. "What is your first decree, your majesty?"

OOC: Sry....its short.....

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Looking toward Stark, Lyfe paid no attention to him whatsoever. He grinned at him and replied "Your not even worth my time.How bout i kick your ass some other time? See ya." Lyfe had been with Jet and the others, but he just hadn't said anything. It was weird though. He usually would be talking and trying to figure stuff or getting to know everyone. He still couldn't believe it had been three years since they started that mind control crap. He just wanted to get out of here alive with them. Once they escaped, maybe he could convice them to go with him to Licera. They would have to get past a forest and two town to get to the rather large city. Then he could see how his people have been and then speak with his ancestors.

OOC: Short post. Sorry about not posting. I'm kinda lost, so this all I will say for now.

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
OOC: Sorry bout not posting, I'll try to catch us up.

IC: Jon nodded as she went off into another room to change, hoping he'd get his cloak back after she was done. He looked away to the equipment in the room, wondering what in the world they had done to this girl. She seemed quite nice, innocent as far as he knew as well. It reminded him a little of his own past, but he shrugged it off, knowing that now certainly wasn't the time to think about something like that. Besides, he was in one of the best moods he had been in a long time.

I'm close. I can feel it. Or at least, closer that I've been so far. Things are looking up. He smiled and sighed, almost relieved that he finally had some hope after so long in his life. He turned back towards where Faith had run off to, hoping she'd be done soon, but was soon distracted. He felt an incredible power coming from outside. He knew instantly what it belonged to.

"A Sorcerer...." He wasted no time taking action, as he grabbed his scythe and held it like he was going to slash the spot in front of him. Instead, he stood perfectly still, holding in his energy until he felt it was good enough to shoot off. He slashed his scythe at the air in front of him, sending his blades of high speed air towards the nearest wall, creating a giant hole. He looked out and judged the distance down, thinking that someone may have heard him make the hole, but not caring too much. He then cupped his hands to his mouth, yelling out to Faith.

"I hope you're ready soon, as we're going to need to make haste. There's...unfavorable forces nearby." He waited patiently for a response, hoping it would come soon.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Without meaning to at all, Faith heard Jon's thoughts. Was this some kind of power that she had? She couldn't quite control it yet and it was very immense right now. She changed into the clothes of a striped green and grey jumper with a V in the middle, dark blue jeans, long dark yellow jacket that went down to her hips and plain ordinary black shoes. When she was done, she came back into the room and handed back Jon's cloak back to him. Her eyes slightly widened when she saw that there was a giant hole in the wall. "I see you've been busy," she said, nodding as if she was impressed. "I guess that I don't have anything to be scared of now." Yeah, just except the fact that you're psychic. How brilliant! And when Jon mentioned "unfavourable forces", she suddenly sensed it as well. Her telepathy was doing this. It continued to scare her, but tried not to show the fear, which was almost written across her entire face.

"I'm ready now," Faith said with confidence and courage. Suddenly, she heard guards running in their direction. "And of all the times to be ready, too ..." Before they could even get closer, she ran ahead taking them out by kicking one in the gut, slamming her fist into the second and then telekinetically pushing back the other. She stepped back when she had fought off the last one. As well as being telepathic, she was telekinetic as well? My day's not getting better at all, she thought, now wondering if she was going crazy because of what had happened to her, considering the amnesia she was suffering from. Faith turned to Jon. "Did you see that? Please tell me I didn't just push that guy back with my mind, right?" She felt like she was in denial, but of course, she had her own mind and eyes to see that this was actually real. I don't want to freak him out! I could just get him freaked out before I even get out of here!

BlackmageAp

Awards
"I see you've been busy, I guess that I don't have anything to be scared of now." Jon nodded at the comment, thankful that he didn't seem fearful anymore. He gladly took his cloak back, thinking briefly of how must look with it on and the scythe on his back. He turned to Faith, seeing a bit of fear in her face. Perhaps I should choose a different style of clothing... His thoughts were interrupted though, as he heard the familiar sound of running feet.

As Jon reached for his scythe to dispatch of the disturbance, he was passed by what seemed like a blur at first, but was made out to be faith. She had quickly dispatched the first and second guard there with a punch and kick combination, which was finished with a telekinetic push, which knocked the last guard away easily. Jon stood there dumbfounded. Is this really the girl who could hardly walk a few minutes ago?

"Did you see that? Please tell me I didn't just push that guy back with my mind, right?"

Jon frowned a bit as she said this. He shook his head and held his hands up.

"Honestly now, how would I be able to tell what you actually did? If it was telekinesis, then you shouldn't be worrying this much. You took down the opponent, and that's really all that matters right?" He then held an open palm out to Faith, releasing a bit of his energy. His float spell surrounded Faith, and assuming nothing interfered, she'd begin to float a few feet above the ground. He did the same to himself and faced the giant hole, only turning slightly to her.

"Besides, something like that is pretty cool in my book. Now follow me." He then leaped out of the hole, watching as the ground came closer, and then gently stopped a few feet above the ground. He looked up to make sure everything would go smoothly with Fatih. Seriously though, something like that is amazing. There certainly is more than meets the eye with this girl. I'm glad I got her out.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
OOC: Sorry about the wait.. Me and GoD have to wait for Lady so here is Terrani.. OOC

IC: Terrani knew the whole fortress would soon fall to their knees in front of her just like Tayke and she sneered at the weakness of humans. After his kiss, she quickly ripped her hand out of his and looked down at him with darkness in her eyes. Now that he pledged his service to her, she would need the rest of the leaders and he was the person to do it. She placed her hands on her hips as she paced the tunnel and decided that they need a headquarters. She ponder about the location because it had to be secretive to everyone especially other sorcerers.

“My first decree is that you gather up all the leaders and bring them to the castle of Xio. Do you know where that is located, Tayke?” She said, rolling her eyes at his ignorance and swung her hand in the air at a fly that went by.

Her plan was coming together but she needed to get a tight grasp on the prophet. D10, Sasaria would have to fear her yet need her voice at the same time to guide her. Terrani wanted to be an enemy and a mischievous friend at the same time so what better way to do that than having an inside man in their group of friends.

“I need a person who can easily make friends and turn around and stab them in the back. I need someone who is sly and sneaky. Find me that person whether it be someone in Sasaria’s group already or someone we will have to throw in there. JUST find me that person!” She raised her voice, to pronounce how dire this command was.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Jet began to relax a bit more after noticing that Sasaria must have managed to regain consciousness as he could feel her slightly moving again on his back.
“I’m fine, now that it appears you are doing better.” Jet said looking over at Sasaria after feeling her pat him on the chest and hearing her mention that she was sorry. A faint smile came across Jet’s face as he felt Sasaria hold on to him a bit tighter. Making his way towards Gracie, Jet suddenly stopped in his tracks as he sensed an eerily familiar dark power.
Why the hell didn’t I notice it before? Jet wonder as he tilted his head back in the general direction of where he could sense source of the dark aura coming from and knew he couldn’t mistake the power he was feeling for anyone else. Looking back at Sasaria, Jet quickly realized something as well as why he hadn’t notice the dark aura earlier.

“Terrani must be currently tracking us.” Jet said in a serious tone as he looked back at the other members of the group he was traveling with.
“Meaning that right now she is either she is fully aware of where we are right now or she just has some idea of to where we might be heading and it’s only a matter of time before she jumps out and ambushes us.” Jet said knowing that if Terrani was given the opportunity to corner them, she most likely wouldn’t leave any of them alive to take another breath.
“There’s a saying about that woman among the members of liberation army. It goes if you ever meet Terrani a person only has a split second to choose one of two options to experience a horrid death or runaway as fast as you can before she has the chance to attempt the former.” Jet said as knew from personal experience how true the words he said were, after being left barely capable of holding on to life on more then one occasion because of the shear power Terrani possessed.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Sasaria sat on Jet’s back and she could feel his heartbeat return to its normal pace. She breathed in slowly, remembering the voice that haunted her thoughts and her chest began to tighten up once again. She listened to what Jet was saying about a woman called Terrani and became frightened at just the thought of her. Then two and two became one and she realized that the voice in her head could be connected to this Terrani person. She brought her mouth close to Jet’s ear and began to whisper to him.

“I believe I know how she is tracking us.” She moved her head and looked at him as she continued to whisper so no one else could hear her. “I think she can sense me or at least communicate with me. I think she is the one who caused the pain before. I don’t how she could but I think she is after me and by your description, I think she was one of the sponsors for the facility. I once had this meeting with all of them and she was part of them. I just remember her, coldness and darkness in her eyes.”

D10 stood in front of the group of scientist and sponsors as they examined her. She was stripped of all her clothing and tried to keep herself covered with her hands. With a mixture of males and females, she felt very intimidated and their eyes scanned her over and over. It wasn’t until one of the male sponsors walked up to her and handed her a small lab coat off of his back and she smiled warmly.

“Don’t worry, I will look after you.” He said with a grin on his face and winked at her.

When she looked up from the ground there stood a dark looking woman who grabbed her hand and began to study it. D10 sat still as she looked for a sign or something from this sponsor. That must have been Terrani, a woman with a hidden agenda and the only one who knew what she was looking for. Her glare made her heart stop and her touch made her whole body freeze up. As quick as she appeared, Terrani disappeared behind the group of people in the room and Sasaria has never seen her again.

“Jet… I think we need to get out of here. I have a bad feeling…” She stated, remembering Terrani’s glare and she quickly gripped onto Jet even tighter.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Gendou stood in his spot, shifting his weight from foot to foot every so often. The sky was now black and all signs of the sun were blocked from the ground. A cold wind blew past, tickling Gendou's now cold skin. The wind howled and blew, pushing the grass flat. Rain began hitting Gendou's neck like tiny pins, strengthen by the growing winds. Lightning lit up the sky and thunder deafen the ears. The storm was strong and seemed to be only getting stronger.

Gendou crossed his arms, an annoyed look on his face. "I hope they hurry up," Gendou mumbled, almost in a pouty mood. "I hate rain."

(OoC: Just thought I'd make a good environment... =o)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner, I've been busy. I couldn't think of much more to write.

IC: "I guess that's all matters," shrugged Faith when she returned to Jon's side. She did come to realise that there really was more to her than met the eye, so that was why it was her own personal mission to find out more about herself and how she'd come to be stuck here in the first place. She grinned and rolled her eyes, as she floated out of the hole and back on to the ground. When I was floating, it felt like some part of me was flying as well. What is this, I can fly now? Just my luck with all these surprises! However, there were more guards rushing their way, although her going missing wasn't on the high agenda at the moment. "They seriously need to go off and do better things," she murmured to Jon sarcastically, as she raised her fists as a motion to fight. One of them charged at Jon, but she kicked him out of the way and elbowed another in the face. "Say, how about I blow them away telekinetically?" She looked towards Jon for an answer.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“How?” Jets suddenly asked a bit puzzled after hearing Sasaria say she knew how Terrani was tracking them, as he wonder exactly how important Sasaria must be in order for Terrani to get involved.
So that woman also has her filthy hands mixed up in this facility, just like she did with my own back in the days it was up and running. Jet thought while he listened to what Sasaria say about Terrani being a possible sponsor, as hearing everything brought back the horrible memories of the particular facility he once was kept in.

Feeling her grip on to him tighter once again, Jet walked over to the bed and crouched down with his back towards it. Placing Sasaria down on it, Jet remained crouched down and turned around to face her so that he was able to be at eyelevel with her. Staring directly into Sasaria’s green eyes for a brief few seconds to try and see if he could notice anything abnormal, but as of right now Jet was unable to identify anything.
“Sorry…I knew it was probably long shot, but I wanted to check something.” Jet said trying to explain his actions after realizing how awkward it must have been for Sasaria.
“So I was thinking if she is using you to some how track us or at least try and manipulate you, there most likely be something in your body allowing her to do so.” Jet said as he stood up and started to rummage through the side pockets of his jeans for something. Eventually he pulled out a small black container and upon opening it he took out a syringe with a strange clear liquid inside.

“It’s a type of detoxifying drug.” Jet said referring to what was in the syringe in his hand as he crouched down facing Sasaria once again.
“The side effects are varying but in theory it should be able flush out whatever Terrani has put in your system, or at least suppress it until we are able to get something stronger.” Jet said as he looked at the syringe before placing it in Sasaria’s hand, knowing that it would be best to let her choose if she wanted to use the drug or not.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Sasaria felt the hard mattress under her as jet set her down and stared her straight in the eyes. They sat, stuck in that one position for a few seconds until he apologized. She smiled and really didn’t care about him examining her, too many people already had. She slipped her hairs behind her ears as he began to talk about a drug that would flush out her system. She held the syringe in her hand, not knowing what to do but she just had a feeling it wouldn’t work. This woman, Terrani, had powers beyond anything a drug can block and she knew this deep down but she would take this medicine to end all the worries Jet might have. She glanced down at the needle and then back up at Jet who continued to watch her. She held out the syringe in front of him and motioned him to do the job.

“Do it for me.” Is all she said while closing her eyes and turning her arm up so that her veins showed.

She has had many needles stuck in her body but every time she would get nervous about the prick. She breathed in and out, waiting for him to take the needle. Her thoughts turned to one of her monthly check ups where the doctor couldn’t find her vein and he had to stab it over and over. Her arm turned red and it had at least ten different holes in it. It was very painful but she didn’t let it show, she remained still in the chair and never said anything. Feeling her hand rub up against Jet, she opened one of her eyes and smiled.

“Just do it quickly so it doesn’t hurt.” She said with a short laugh and shrugged her shoulders. “You would think I am used to needles, right?” She stated, making a mockery of herself just so she began to feel better about her fears.

She sat there quietly and thought, This isn’t going to work.

BlackmageAp

Awards
Jon watched as Faith assaulted a man that had come after him, and put on a questionable face on. There weren't many guards around, but he felt almost left out from the last fight. He pulled the scythe from his back, and brought it to a ready position. He grabbed Faith by the shoulder and shook his head.

"Now now, how could I go and let you have all the fun? Besides, we don't know the extent of your power yet, so I'll handle this one." As he finished his sentence, he heard a few guns being cocked ad readied. "And also, you're not the only one who can blow things away."

Jon swung his scythe in a huge arc, while releasing a decent amount of energy. To the guards, all they saw was a man slashing at the air. But a closer look would show that something was rapidly making their way to them. The ground was being ripped up by something invisible, and quickly made it's way to the soldiers. Suddenly, the guards were covered in many deep gashes, spilling blood into the air. Most of the fell in an instant, while some that were behind the others only stood in awe. Jon leaned his scythe up against his shoulder and turned to Faith.

"I do believe it's your turn now." He smiled as waited to see what else this girl could do.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Tayke stood up after kissing Terrani's hand. The way she ripped it out made him realize, he wasn't dealing with a kind princess. He was dealing with a bloodthirsty sorceress. He had to deal with her as one. And now she was putting him in charge of gathering all the leaders and meeting at the Castle at Xio. Tayke didn't even know where that was, but he was afraid to ask. "Yeah....yeah i know where that is. I'll gather all the leaders and we will meet you there," he said to her. Tayke was a little scared. What if he didn't find the Castle? Terrani would surely have his head. Maybe Gendou or someone else knew? They would find it. Somehow.

Terrani started talking about someone who could join D10's team as her little spy. Tayke thought a moment. Was there anyone he knew who could do this? They wouldn't trust him if he joined, but maybe someone who was already in their group. Of course. Tayke smiled as he knew exactly who they would need. "Lyfe," he said. "The little bastard broke out of mind control. If we could put him back under that mind control, we control him, and essentially have an inside man into Sasaria....i mean....D10's group." Tayke began to turn to leave. "We will see you at Castle Xio."

Tayke pulled out his walkie-talkie. "Gendou. What if i told you we have a change in plans?" Tayke laughed as he headed out of the tunnel towards the entrance to the fortress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back