• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ESRB Rating & Summary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It can be found here, but here's the official rating and summary:

Rating: Everyone 10+

Summary: This is an action role-playing game in which players control a character named Sora, who must navigate a series of virtual fantasy worlds to decipher a hidden message. Players mostly use magic spells and a large key-shaped sword to strike and slash at creatures and classic Disney villains (e.g., Maleficent, Hades, Jafar). Some levels allow players to engage in top-down turn-based battles or traverse through side-scrolling levels while firing magic spells at waves of flying enemy creatures. Characters react to damage by grunting/crying out in pain or bursting into small orbs.

The guy over at Just Push Start thinks NA (therefore presumably EU and AU) will get the game in winter.

Discuss.

Jam on crackers: Just Push Start

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You're on an incredible roll today ^^

Characters react to damage by grunting/crying out in pain or bursting into small orbs.

That made me lol.

Cheaken

Awards
By winter, I hope they mean early or mid winter.
It will probably be released March 7, 2011, that's still winter. I kind of thought that it would be rated E, to me it doesn't really seem it would need an E10+.

Off topic a bit, it's strange that it's almost 2011.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, there is that visual of a "Bugged" Riku just released... that's kind of disturbing...

And, well, better graphics (DS over phone) leads to more detail which leads to more things to be... well, offended isn't the right word but you get what I mean.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Wow, boring ESRB summary is boring. Then again, they always leave out the most controversial elements (like kids asking their best friends to kill them) and stick in things that might not even exist anyway. xD;

At least it looks like we might be getting it sooner rather than later. Considering the blog post from Square-Enix Members, I'm guessing the middle/end of January ("Seriously, it's an immensely satisfying KINGDOM HEARTS experience, and it'll definitely hold you over until KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded, which will be out on _ _ _. _ _, 2011").

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so two more weeks it come out on midreportcard day

CGNET

Sounds good, but no announcement date still for North America and Europe (sigh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back