• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
It looks like T. Nomura wanted people to know through coded that the unnamed KH's plot could be based on the data-world of added information in Jiminy's journal.

Last edited:
Awards
Yes, it was said that Episode 7 will be the Final Episode.

Where? The scans never actually said those exact words and neither did Nomura OR S-E. The scans said that it was the climax and that the final episode was approaching. Nothing ever literally said "This is the Final Episode of Kingdom Hearts coded".

And Heartstation is just another KH fansite, so it's not like they actually know either, unless one of them works for S-E.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So wait a minute? It's not confirmed this is the last episode? Well in that case I can't wait until the next episode.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Pretty sure scans called it the 'Finale'. As in, the end.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Well, what it actually said was it was the last half of the Hollow Bastion episode. Episode six is the first half, episode seven was the second. Nothing about it being the game's end.

Well, since Heartstation actually downloaded and played it, I decided that they know better than I. Perhaps it said something about it on the mobile website?

Awards
Pretty sure scans called it the 'Finale'. As in, the end.

The scans never literally said Episode 7 was the finale. Here's EXACTLY what it said about Episode 7:

Famitsu (Lissar) said:
Will the truth that should remain unknown finally be revealed!?

“coded” is the Action RPG that has been released on Kingdom Hearts Mobile for cellphones. A strange message was left in Jiminy’s Journal, which started our hero Sora on a new adventure. We’ve seen Pete and Maleficent, the data world has gotten mixed up with the real one, and it’s all heading toward an ending that we can’t predict. Episode 7 will finally get to the heart of the story, and it will be released at the end of December. This time we are going to show you the story we’ve seen in the episodes so far. If you’re interested, you should play it!

Episode 7: Hollow Bastion (Finale)

The dragon stands before Sora once again
Our story reaches it’s climax in Hollow Bastion, the castle that Maleficent used in Kingdom Hearts as the villains base. This time too, we’ll fight Maleficent as a dragon!

Will Sora’s journey in the data world end unexpectedly!?

“Kingdom Hearts coded” has been releasing on cellphones since June, and finally we’re in December and we’re getting to the climax with Episode 7! The adventure that started by the strange message that was left in Jiminy’s Journal is now heading towards it’s huge and amazing revelation. We think something complete unexpected will happen by the stories end. We think you’ll find more new discoveries in the other games in the series after playing this one, so please play all the games to their end!

The "Finale" prolly just meant that it was the finale for Hollow Bastion since it was a 2-part episode. There's still a chance for an Episode 8...

kingofgame981

Awards
So Mickey is going to use the real thing instead, and that's what the letter at the end of KH2 was about: he's going to ask Sora to go into the data world and figure out what's going on.

Maybe... "We must return to free them from thier torment"... looks like Mickey ask Sora to go into data world... Like you says.

Legendscarlet

Well you know that you will understand mostly the things that really are important in coded once you finsh Birth By Sleep and play again Days and Coded to understand more about the history itself.

Obviously u wont get all the answer from just playing 2 of the 3 games.
What do you think?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
has the video for episode 7 been release?

also did nomura say day and coded would be connected? hmmm

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
has the video for episode 7 been release?

also did nomura say day and coded would be connected? hmmm

I think he said they had little to no connection, but that was months ago when Days had just been released, I believe.

Cococrash11

Awards
It sound kinda of a let down wheres Data Kairi or Data Riku and what about a new trailier? Or even the part where King Mickey talk to Sora about a secret?

Avens

– Let’s talk about the trailer that premiered at the end of the year event. The mobile contents of Kingdom Hearts Coded, it seems the last episode will be distributing soon.
Nomura: Coded is approaching the climax more and more. There’s a deep collection between Coded and Birth by Sleep, they’re both connected to the story taking place after Kingdom Hearts 2.
Nomura doesn't correct the guy, so this looks like it :/

Well, KH2 is no longer the worst game in the series. Did Coded do anything it promised to (besides provide a reason for the letter)?

Swordsaint

So where are the rest of the summaries? I really don't feel like reading this without first understanding the rest of it.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Nomura doesn't correct the guy, so this looks like it :/

Well, KH2 is no longer the worst game in the series. Did Coded do anything it promised to (besides provide a reason for the letter)?
It help the anticipation for the climax of the series. That is the purpose for all the three games.
And KH2 was never the worst.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I would understand it if I was the one playing it.

Awards

It didn't even do that.
Pretty clear that Mickey has more to do before he gets to that letter.

I'm not even sure how you would summarize coded in a letter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back