• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

lol He actually was drunk when he thought of coded, he said it himself! xD
Actually, he didn't. That was a horrible translation done by a horrible translator.
In actuality, he just talked about using whiteboards to explain it, not anything regarding alcohol...

Was this actually the final episode though? I know it was, at the least, considered the finale of Hallow Bastion, but really, it feels like an eighth episode is sure to come, featuring a new "original" world (being the true Data World mentioned) as the true final episode.

Perhaps I'm just hopeful though.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Thank you kindly.

Dissapointing. I'm glad this one won't come out for a long time in the US - I'm not getting it.

Birth by Sleep, you're the final of the three new games. Please, give us answers.

Less than 2 weeks...

ur-vile

Awards
Coded sounds like a total mess. Not even sure I want to see a US release at this point, rather just forget it exists. And I own all the other games in the series, including both final mixes

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Actually, he didn't. That was a horrible translation done by a horrible translator.
In actuality, he just talked about using whiteboards to explain it, not anything regarding alcohol...

He came up with the idea while he was drunk.

State

Awards

Or he was drunk while making an explanation on the whiteboard, sir.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Or he was drunk while making an explanation on the whiteboard, sir.

I know when I wanna come up with ideas for games I get drunk and explain it on a whiteboard.

But seriously, coded was a let down. Coded 2 better be much better.

State

Awards
I know when I wanna come up with ideas for shitty games I get drunk and explain it on a whiteboard.

But seriously, coded was a let down. Coded 2 better be much better.

*fixed :}
That could be the title of the unnamed KH.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
How is this the end?

The last paragraph basically said that a new Data world has opened, and that they were to go in once more. Maye this is the "final episode" of the Hollow Bastion visit, but not the actual game.

I don't know, there's something off about the whole thing.

State

Awards
How is this the end?

The last paragraph basically said that a new Data world has opened, and that they were to go in once more. Maye this is the "final episode" of the Hollow Bastion visit, but not the actual game.

I don't know, there's something off about the whole thing.

Cliffhanger is the world you're looking for.

Lonbilly

Awards
I really think this is the last episode. Though hopefully we're proven wrong.

I hate these cliffhangers. I can handle a KH1-like cliffhanger, but this cliffhanger is just... ugh.

Lonbilly

Awards
So KH3 would be about Data Sora going into a Data world that we never see until then?

If anything, it'll probably be Mickey we play as this time. And secondly, it won't be KH. There was a Mystery KH game coming out before KH3, which this may just be, especially since Nomura said that BbS and Coded hint at the story after kH2. And what story fits there? Coded 2.

Radon

mofo
And he said the work wasn't entirely new. So it would probably be on the same engine.

Coded pretty much is a Xion of a game.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
You know what I think, and I've been thinking this the whole time ... BBS is the new data world ... dum dum dum
You know how Terra summoned his keyblade once, like Roxas in Data Twillight Town, like data ... dum dum dum
We must free them from there torment, could actually mean TAV aaaaand Mickey doesn't know TAV in KH or KH2 because he first met them in BBS "aka the new data world" aka ater Coded so he couldn't tell Sora and the others about it because he didn't know them at that time ....... dum dum dum

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
So you're saying that the mystery KH is basically coded 2.0?

How anticlimactic.

But then that means coded isn't really over, but continues to a sequel or an addition to it.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
what teh fuck

namoura..don't fuck around with the story,it's already confusing
i didn't get shit of what happened

i am going to re-read again and again *_*
...but anyway if this really is the end of coded, then i believe the next game will be the mystery kh game and not kh3

i mean seriously who would want to have data world shit for a main game (kh3)?? i know i don't
so they will explain whats happening in the mystery game

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
So you're saying that the mystery KH is basically coded 2.0?

How anticlimactic.

But then that means coded isn't really over, but continues to a sequel or an addition to it.

I'm saying there's gonna be a sequel for coded but we know coded 2 as bbs, birth by sleep, a new data world has been born (or opened) by the sleeping data riku n.n

Angellium

I still have hope for a next episode, Nomura said Coded's climax was getting closer, but this episode did everything but presented a climax to the story. We don't know what happens to Maleficent or Pete, where does this new door leads to, etc.

But somehow I cannot stop thinking that the person who added more data to the journal was Riku himself, afterall so far we have only seen images which are well related to him and his experiences through kh1 (IMO the flashback of pluto just after the main trio met). Also I hav been thinking of a theory regarding a link between Coded and BBS which would also explain the link between Sora and Ven, but I will wait for a full translation of this episode on Gamefaqs before writing anything down.

Last edited:

State

Awards
You know what I think, and I've been thinking this the whole time ... BBS is the new data world ... dum dum dum
No.
You know how Terra summoned his keyblade once, like Roxas in Data Twillight Town, like data ... dum dum dum
That thing hasn't been touched in a looong time, probably because the concept might have been scrapped.
We must free them from there torment, could actually mean TAV aaaaand
Or those who were involved in the Keyblade War that took place years before BbS.

Also, its "dun dun dunnn" not "dum dum dum".

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
No.

That thing hasn't been touched in a looong time, probably because the concept might have been scrapped.

Or those who were involved in the Keyblade War that took place years before BbS.

Also, its "dun dun dunnn" not "dum dum dum".

Euhm ... you do know he did again in the commercial? Only the backround of the scene has changed a bit but you can clearly see he summons his keyblade the same way as in the early trailers.

Yep, it can also be those involved in the Keyblade War but I was just theorizing there :)

And please don't start whining about how to write "dum dum dum" or "dun dun dun" whathever because it's just silly to whine about that, you actually made me whine about it too now lol xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back