• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
I skipped through some of the walkthrough bits so I could get this to you faster (there wasn't much of it anyway.)

We left Riku asleep, not knowing what would happen. Sora says he is going to recover Riku’s data, and the King tries to stop him, telling him it is dangerous. But Sora tells them that he wants to save everyone. So Sora goes into Riku’s Data World.

The light in the data world is dim. Suddenly crowns start to scatter everywhere. These are Sora’s abilities, and Sora will become weaker. Then Riku appears, but this is a “Separate Data Riku”, in other words, Data Riku’s final intention. This Riku entrusts Sora with the data (that “someone” had added) that wasn’t in the original Jiminy’s Journal.

Except for this place, all the Bugs in every other area had been destroyed, and now all you had to do was connect the data together and revive the journal, and you’ll be able to unravel the mystery of the of the data. Riku says in order to destroy the remaining Bugs, he would be staying here. He says that Sora should hurry and go. But Sora says, “There is still time to save you.” and won’t leave.

Of course Sora wouldn’t leave at a time like this, Riku understands this. So first Sora will have to regain all of his abilities. Beyond the door is all of Riku’s data, made from his memories of the worlds. If Sora can retrieve that data, he would be able to get back his abilities. And at the same time, he says, I hope you will be able to find out what is behind the Bugs. Bugs had invaded every corner, and it is a dangerous place.

[walkthrough for visiting four different worlds in the data]

Once you’re finished with all of the worlds, Riku appears and tells you what he did in each world. After Agrabah is completed, you return to the world of Riku’s memories, and he says “I met you first on the island.” So if that’s the case, then who was the black coated man who he had seen in the Place of Awakening? Was it a completely different person?

A new world door appears, a door to Hollow Bastion. When he tries to enter the door, Riku tells him, “Don’t hesitate.” Sora doesn’t understand, but continues on into Hollow Bastion.

In Hollow Bastion there is Riku, who has been infested by Bugs. To get your abilities back, you must fight him again. It is just like the battle in the previous episode, but he is a bit stronger.

Then Sora returns to Riku. It says that “restoration is 90% complete” The world begins to rumble, along with the words, “The time to awaken has come...”

[walkthrough for boss battle with Dragon Maleficent.]

They return safely to Hollow Bastion, and the King and his friends will soon return to the real world. There they find out that something has happened. After Jiminy’s Journal has been restored, this world’s Sora and Riku will have had their memories erased. This was something that had to happen for everything to become “as it was before.” The King is sad, but Sora and Riku only smile. Then restoration is 100% complete, and an announcement says that “The data world will now be erased.” But Pete and Maleficent are still in “this world”. Even though they are evil, they can’t just leave them there. Sora goes after them.

Sora arrives in a new place, a world that has been partially deleted. Mysterious words resonate in the air, "Lost in battle, the flesh wanders... Offering [their] flesh, the will of darkness cannot be resurrected." Sora feels as though he has felt this before. He continues on.

At the end, Maleficent and Pete are there, along with an incredibly strong Darkside. Maleficent and Pete challenges it, but they only get erased. “Making everything into it’s power, eating everything.” It is Sora’s shadow, Sora’s Heartless. But it has become stronger as Sora has become stronger. Normally once hearts are released from Heartless they return to their normal selves, but in this world it is completely different. Hearts that have no where to return to are swallowed by this Heartless. Sora fights it.

[walkthrough for boss battle with Darkside.]

At the end, the King is returning to the real world, he holds Sora’s hand, and they smile at each other. Everything is finished... except they still don’t understand the mystery behind the words left in the journal. Riku then contacts them. Now that the journal has been completely restored, “A new world door has been opened.” It is the data world of the data that had been added onto the journal. But Sora has already forgotten everything about the journey he just had. It would be dangerous to let him go on his own. But the King asks, “I want you to take [him? me?] into the data world once again.”
After reading it, I have the feeling that the "them" they speak of are those keyblade wielders who lost their lives in the Keyblade Wars. Just from the line "Lost in battle, wandering flesh", makes me think that perhaps this is our connection to BbS and in turn is also referring to the "them" that seems to be in torment. Also from the BbS trailer, door opens --> boys goes to save "them". Which is what we have here. Still, I feel a bit cheated that this particular game ends without giving us any real information.

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
sounds alot better then the origanal ending youposted earlier

Khfan01

Thank you for the info, but I just wondering what is still about this door and what is the connection between Coded and BBS. In the latest interview, Nomura stated that Coded and BBS has some important, hidden connection with each other that will refered to the future after KH2.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
...that's it?

Okay, I'm really confused and a little annoyed, because Coded barely answered any questions and just added new ones. But based on the ending that you've posted, I'm guessing that they need to go to this data world, and they can't use digital Sora. So Mickey is going to use the real thing instead, and that's what the letter at the end of KH2 was about: he's going to ask Sora to go into the data world and figure out what's going on.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Thank you lissar :D

still disappointed with this shit =.=

lets hope coded2 is better :D

H

Haxon

I never liked the idea of coded... and I really didnt understand it much.

Im disappointed D:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm sorry since I haven't been keeping up with Coded, but was this the real Sora losing memory of what happened in Coded?

DarkSoldier85

There was a rumor a while back that this game would be releasing outside Japan on the PSP. Any chance of that anymore?

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
is there any video of this episode? or the cutscenes? at the end there, it says sora goes to a new world to him where he fights the darkside, "his heartless (i dont get this why does data sora have a heartless?)", so since this where it seems to be referring to the lost/dead keyblade wielders, is this new world the gathering place? i dont know, this is a very dumb ending but i suppose its supposed to lead directly into kh3 or the mystery game. maybe BbS will shed more light on it. idk, i can hardly understand any of what is going on without a video

Z

Zulkir

That was a bit confusing, so basically.

Journal has its own data worlds

Real sora goes in to save data world from this odd heartless that consumes data hearts in the data world.

Real sora restores journal, then all his memories of that journey are erased.

So what happened to pete and malificent? They're dead now?

Confusing BS, just a pack of confusing BS.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm sorry since I haven't been keeping up with Coded, but was this the real Sora losing memory of what happened in Coded?

No, I believe it was the Digital Sora they made. The real Sora wasn't actually in this at all.

It seems like Coded 2 might have Mickey as the main protagonist (hopefully). And maybe this Coded will actually do all the things from the trailer of the first Coded and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back