• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm sort of upset that Maleficent got pwn'd again. And by Darkside. :/ Maleficent is just uncool now. I liked Maleficent before she was brought back to life in KH2.

Z

Zulkir

Yeah I read it wrong, it's just data sora.

Ugh, it's gimmicky crap like this that needs to stop, so long as Nomura continues this, he'll never be as good as Sakaguchi, ever.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Nope, no real Sora. Real Sora or real Riku weren't seen anywhere in the game. King Mickey and his friends, Maleficent and Pete were all real, but not Sora, Riku, or anyone found in the data worlds.

Z

Zulkir

Alright, thanks for the translation.

We have to see that half-deleted world that sora went into, if it was gathering place, then that could make all the difference.

Meh, BBS in 14 days now right?

Lonbilly

Awards
I'm just hoping Coded 2 makes up for this... disappointment. Coded had real potential, too... and it just spat on our faces. I'm starting to think it's the worst KH now.

ZetaPhantom010

What I think that this will lead up to the new kingdom hearts game that will be between coded and kh3. Maybe in this next game, it will go even further in coded and either Mickey or the real Sora will be the main character. Maybe the letter at the end of kh2 might be about the data world or something. I don't know, that's what I think.

jdeib963

Yeah theres a few Key points regardless of the major cliffhanger/BS ending.

WHO exactly orchestrated all of this with the Data Riku?
WHO was the person at the Awakening (Data Riku said it wasn't him)
WHAT is this I hear about Coded 2 and where can i see an article about it?
WHAT is this world that Sora appeared in where those strange words about flesh floated on the screen.
WHAT is the Heartless Sora? Is it the Heartless of the Real Sora (I think so) or the Data Sora (I think not)

Ill have more questions but id like your thoughts.

:)

Awards
After reading it, I have the feeling that the "them" they speak of are those keyblade wielders who lost their lives in the Keyblade Wars. Just from the line "Lost in battle, wandering flesh", makes me think that perhaps this is our connection to BbS and in turn is also referring to the "them" that seems to be in torment. Also from the BbS trailer, door opens --> boys goes to save "them". Which is what we have here. Still, I feel a bit cheated that this particular game ends without giving us any real information.

You know, I'm starting to think you're right about the Mystery game being a sequel to coded.
That closing line heavily implies that you'd be playing as Mickey.

Rather than experiencing the Keyblade War first hand as I suggested, you could play as Mickey in his own journey, which may include a reenactment of the Keyblade War.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
yeah id like to know all this as well. im very confused about whole data riku thing now. sora is talking to data riku through this episode right? he's going through data worlds from rikus memory or sumthing liek that, idk. but sora then goes back to the original data world and has to fight the bug-infested-data-journal-riku again. so who is the riku that sora is talking to this whole episode. and if the hooded person in the awakening isnt this data riku or the journal-riku, who is it?? AHH IM SO CONFUSED

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
They're just calling the game that follows up on this one "coded 2", because we have nothing to call it yet, though it obviously must exist... It's not actually "coded 2" and there is no article.

Radon

mofo
I fucking hate Nomura. He is a LIAR.This has got to be the worst KH ever. It had almost no plot or revalations to the overall story. It seems as though it should have just been a novel rather than a two year long developed game. It has now become obvious to anyone who plays it that Nomura was drunk when he thought of this game.

Well he mentioned a project in an interview recently that wasn't entirely new. Continuation of Coded?

Lonbilly

Awards
You know, I'm starting to think you're right about the Mystery game being a sequel to coded.
That closing line heavily implies that you'd be playing as Mickey.

Rather than experiencing the Keyblade War first hand as I suggested, you could play as Mickey in his own journey, which may include a reenactment of the Keyblade War.

I'd love that. Hopefully it includes some of the scenes or stuff that was scrapped from Coded, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back