• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

|Envoy of the Twilight|

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
"Hey! Get outta the way! Are you trying to die?!"

Kuro sighed in aggravation, frowned deeply at the ground. "Fantastic. It would seem one of your friends are here." She complained to Nerra. Kuro stared up at the bottom of the Goliath's foot as it began to slam down on top of her, using it's vast shadow, she disappeared in the last second, swallowing the delicious feeling of danger and the threat of being on the edge. It filled her very being. Materializing on the Goliath's shoulder, Kuro slapped it a few times with the blunt edge of her katana, which only produced an empty clunk. "You'd think for something with such a big head, you'd be smart."

Suddenly, she twisted the blade and drived it as deep as possible into the metal head, ripping it out and jumping onto the closest Locator to avoid the large metal hand clamping down on the latest injury. The robot let out a scream, similar to a humans. Kuro ignored the Goliath's antics and continued to plunged her white blade through the Locators head, dragging it down it's long body, tearing it in half. As it fell, Kuro transported within the black mist and reappeared on top of holey rooftop, glaring daggers down at the boy who had evidently ruined all her fun.

"Be nice, Kuro. He's with The Envoy, killing him will cause them to trust us less." Nerra quickly warned. She sensed the darkness building up within her alter ego, she understood that Kuro preferred to work alone and undisturbed. Having others around only caused distractions, also, less fun for her. The latter seemed to be what annoyed her the most.

Tearing her eyes from the small boy, Kuro reached out her left arm; katana gone, replaced by the same dark mist which helped her travel, encircled around her arm in a sort of gauntlet, and punched her fist through another Locator's alloy body. For three seconds it convulsed in mid air after she drew her arm back to her side, then dropped the several feet to the dead earth with the other corpses. She growled as her eyes fell onto the boys fighting form again, currently taking out Locator's. "If he gets in my way, I won't hesitate to kill him." She spoke into the swarming space around her.

Nerra spoke patiently, "At least give him a chance. I'm sure he only means to help, not to deprive you of anything."

Kuro laughed once loudly; her only response to Nerra before she jumped off the building, landing in a perfect crouch. With both blades already summoned, she wheeled around and stabbed another Locator and pinned it against the brick wall, slicing another in half horizontally. Kuro twisted around, pulling her blade out of the dead Locator's body and stared face to face with a bent over Goliath. His eyes red, it was obvious this one meant business. She wandered, absentmindedly, if this was the one she had called dumb, he seemed confronting enough to be.

She smirked at her reflection in the robot's large, circular eye and rested her black katana over her right left shoulder. Unintimidated, she stood staring at the Goliath, completely aware that her effect was working, if only mildly. She had made a promise with Nerra years ago, and unfortunately, as much as she craved it, she couldn't break it now.

Sensing Kuro's feelings, Nerra, feeling guilty, whispered sadly: "Sorry..." Kuro brushed her apology aside, understanding that it was hard for Nerra to subdue her physically and emotionally, and not blaming her for it. Kuro could never hate Nerra. "Don't worry about it." She murmured. "I've managed so far without it, why stop now?" Breaking the illusion, the Goliath snapped it's head back. They were strong physically, however, mentally, they had always been so easily dominated, even with Kuro's added disadvantaged.

Kuro glanced up at the sun. It was beginning to set and they still hadn't left Kerianda. She quickly counted the rest of the Locator's, there hadn't seemed to be too many to overpower the boy. The Goliath would attempt to follow her, so he wouldn't be a problem to the boy either. Ridding her self of her swords, she turned around from the Goliath currently trying to figure out what had just happened, and vanished in the black mist, ready to take Nerra home and avoid the punishment for not abiding by the curfew.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
"Ethan," the other guy said. Belle turned to see Trigger--Ethan, smiling at her. She returned the smile. "Sorry bout that. That guy just seems to piss me off... Not you, Ethan." She watched him walk off, then turned back to see the other guy making the fire pit. I think his name is Jin.... Belle stared at him for a little while longer. She spread out on the dirt, using her hood as a pillow. She stared up at the night sky. Slowly, she felt sleep coming. Then she let her eyelids fall and she was fast asleep.

She dreamed of her two brothers. They were both smiling at her. They were playing a game, one with a ball and a hoop. What was it called? Oh, basketball. Belle wanted to call out their names. But as soon as she tried, she couldn't say anything. What? She tried once more. All that came out was a choked sound. She tried to think of their names. But, she couldn't even do that. No... I forgot their names! How could this happen? Belle was panicking. All of a sudden, her brothers quickly fell to the ground. Blood pooled out from underneath their shirts. Their eyes were wide with fear. No! Belle rushed over to them. She touched the blood. It stuck to her hands. Then a huge shadow came up behind her. Belle turned around to see a huge crow in front of her. She screamed and quickly got up. The crow grabbed her by the arm --- and twisted. She screamed in pain. Tears were coming down. Dammit! Let me go! LET ME GO!

"AHHHHH!" Belle quickly sat up. She was trembling and panting. She shook her head and covered her face with her hands. She was sobbing. How could she had forgotten her own brothers' names? Had she not thought about them for that long? Belle sighed. Then her ears perked up when she heard distant sounds. She got to her feet and stared in the direction in which Ethan had gone. It was coming from there. Belle grabbed her swords and rushed over to the sounds. She saw Ethan and a bunch of Locaters and Goliaths. She rushed over to his side and started slicing the Goliaths nearest to her.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Time: ....My watch broke.

CaBeL watched the girl scream awake and cry. She probably had a family. A family the Tyrant had torn apart. CaBeL thought of his parents. Or at least what he thought they would be like. They would bake him cookies, and read him stories, and his older brother would teach him to play sports, and his older sister would help him with his school work. That was what he wanted. Even if he had a normal barcode, there was such a slim chance that would ever happen. For him, for anyone. They Tyrant was a merciless killer. CaBeL turned to Ethan's fighting out in the distance, which the girl had gone to help with. CaBeL nudged Clueless and said, "I'm going to go help, do what you want". With that, he ran off to help Ethan and the girl.

Seth Tanning​

Seth smiled, he was enjoying this. He grabbed the nearest E.L.L.A. member, and turned his shadow into a dagger, slowly slitting their wrists as he flew a bove the others. He watched her cry and scream. Then he cut off her hands, and took her shoes and socks off. Then he ripped off her toe nails, and cut off her toes, slowly. Then he grabbed her by the neck, and flew high above her comrades, "Well, Johnny, tell Selene the truth and she'll live!" With tears streaming down his eyes, the young man said, "I love you, Selene! With my whole heart! But, I'm responsible for you parent's deaths! I called off the troops! I had to, we all would've died!" Seth laughed hysterically, "Good boy, Johnny!" Then he cut off the woman's head, and teleported down to Johnny, letting her body fall. He gave Johnny the head, and he cried, swearing to kill Seth, and calling him a liar, a bastard, and other things. Then when Johnny raised his gun, he found a sword, black as a shadow, firmly in his gut. Seth turned to the last E.L.L.A. member, "Why?! Why do you do this? Isn't killing us enough!?" he asked. Seth laughed again, "IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!!!!!" Still laughing idiotically, he took out a revolver, and pointed it at the man, spinning the revolver, and shooting. Blank. Again. A Blank. Again. A blank. Again. A blank. Then he teleported behind, him and slit his neck, watching him die. He had laughed during this whole killing. And he continued to laugh as he wandered away. At some point, the laughing turned to sobbing, to crying. The Tyrant's men eventually found him, and brought him back. A nameless General whipped Seth. "Why were you crying?" Seth sobbed, and said, "You killed my brother! Made me watch! And dumped his body into a dumpster in Durialda! What the hell is WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?" The Tyrant General sighed, "Would you kindly repeat after me? Say, 'I am a killing machine'". "I am a killing machine". "I have no regard for human life". "I have no regard for human life". "I will torture, slaughter, beat, whip, slit, murder, strangle, torture, and kill anyone who opposes the Tyrant. And I have no family". After repeating this, Seth fell silent. Then he laughed again. And murdered the General. And wiped his blood all over the security camera's lens.

2 years later...​

Seth flew over the city of Kerianda. Looking for Crow. Blood covered his clothing and body all over. He found Crow apparently sleeping on abuilding rooftop. He knocked on his wings, "Knock knock", he said pounding on the wings gently, then in his best Crow imitation, "Who's there? Seth. Seth who? Seth the magnificent who just slaughtered a batch of E.L.L.A. members, that's WHO!!!!" He laughed crazily at the memory of the fight. "So, uh, what have you been up to?"

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Fox was sitting on a ledge watching Ethan and some others fighting the tyrants machines thin black lines under his normally energetic eyes "found you Ethan" right but how did fox get their well after seeing Xeon he saw an open hatch and decided to go for a run well his idea of a run would what a civilian would call a marathon and stopped for a drink when he saw Ethan starting to fight there guys which is where we were now.

Fox thinking quickly jumped on top of one of the locators placing a bomb on it along with the seven surrounding it jumping off before the 8 of them went up in flames "heya Ethan your late thought i'd come and collect your arse" shouted Fox as he proceeded to draw his dual hand guns pointing them at the closest city "key reinforcments will come from their ethan get these two to envoy main base NOW!!!! i'll make sure you aint followed yeah" shouted Fox as he loaded his "special" bullets.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Dan​

As Dan slept in his bed, all cozy and all, he kept on tossing and turning. His eyes were shut, yes; but there was something from deep within his inner-conscious that kept him from having a sound and agony-free sleep. It was like something from his past was haunting him, a demon if you will. Whatever this was, it had him turning for a whole hour. And within that hour, he had one horrific nightmare. This one dream gone bad was merely a real-life event that happened to him back on the day that changed his life forever. This was a day that his parents were taken away.

The setting of this dream was a dark, and scary. This was the typical setting for a nightmare, but for Dan’s tramtized mind, it was even more fitting considering what he’s endured through his short life(thus far). Dan is only at the age of twelve at this time, and already, his body is seen curled up into a ball, only tears from eyes to be seen; but still they are just little specs of a dimmed light from his head. Dan is not alone in this cave, he sees--no--he feels someone approaching him. It is very faint, but it is definitely someone he knows.

This person that approaches Dan is someone not of kindness. The pressnce he presents is not friendly to what Dan is use to. For some reason there is a large dose of fear brewing through Dan’s heart; and even his tears sense this fright. This figure is not someone Dan doesn’t want to see, or even feel.

“Go away..” Dan says silently. His hidden abilities emit from him. A ray of fiery energy shoots out from his body. This ray is thin, but surely noticeable. This figure keeps moving; it keeps proceeding to Dan. And even more, Dan repeats the same phrase; “Go away..”

As that happened, this being revealed his appearance as his face was shown through a slight ray of light from the upper layers of the cave. This being was Sinore; the demon of Hell. Dan’s fragile arms quiver in fear, and his legs shake uncontrollably. Sinore stares at Dan with his red piercing eyes, and his energy just pouring out of his right hand. He lifts his right hand, and a blade of energy shapes. It is held above Dan’s head, and this is hinting that he plans to kill Dan.

“GO AWAY!!!” Dan screams as a blaze of fire surrounds him, and this flame shoved Sinore away, and as a demon, he fled like a coward.

Immediately after, Dan woke up, quickly rising up from his once laid down position, and sweat all over his body. He was panting--breathing heavily, and fear was in his eyes once more, and he could even feel every heartbeat as the agony, stress, fear--everything was there, and all in it’s worst form. Dan knew there had to be something done, and if it wasn’t done in time, then his entire being would have to cease to exist.

“I have to do this.”

Sinore

A smug grin appeared on his face. Sinore liked what he saw in Alex: passion, determination, and thick-headedness. The way that Alex fended off the attack that Sinore had launched was--well juicy. The pure violence he put into it put much flavor into Sinore’s twisted hunger of violence; and to top it all off Alex’s attack was plenty fun for Sinore. There were sixteen or more shots from Alex’s twin swords, and sadly Sinore was disappointed with this. Each shot missed, and just like Sinore’s facial expression; they were very disappointing.

“C’mon Alexander,” sinore said laughing ever so smugly. He raised his hands up to the air, and out of nowhere appeared orbs of his energy, “allow me ot show you how I spar” Sinore said as the orbs of energy circling around him were then shot forth at Alex, but soon as they were closing in on him, they shot up into the air, to which Sinore was unbeknownst to Alex. From there, Sinore embedded each of the orbs’ core with a homing essence, to which that they would follow their designated target until hit on contact; in this case, Alex.

Sinore then waved his hand downward, and on that instant, the orbs flew downward, ready to strike Alex. “Haaave fuuuun.”

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~Xeon~

Xeon was resting up outside of the base but one of his abilities kicked while he slept. His eyelids were closed shut but he could see flashes of images flow before his eyes. He was sensing the aura around him to determine that no one was coming towards him, but his aura sense's went off a little too far and they began sensing around a city that wasn't that far from the Envoy base. He sensed out a few Goliaths and Locaters roaming the city attacking a few people. Two were familar to him and that was Ethan's and Fox's aura, but the others were unknown to him. But he could tell that they were not apart of the Affoliation because those mechinical beasts were attacking them.

Xeon reopened his eyes and got up from his resting place. "Looks like we got trouble amongst us." Xeon said as he sensed out the direction of the city he saw earlier. "Only a few miles away, guess I have to fly to get there then." Xeon streched out his arms and his fingers extended out and streched, his skin started to strech out as well with his fingers to form his arms into a pair of bat like wings, Xeon's head shaped up and started to strech out til it was pointed, his feets turned that of a birds and only grew a stub of a tail. He didn't know what this creature was but it was the only thing fast enough to get to where the others are. Xeon let out a screech and took flight heading into the direction of the city where his fellow members were in.

Hours past and Xeon was still sensing the area around him to locate the city. Then he picked up a familar aura and found Fox. He quickly dove down and landed next to Fox giving him a bit of a surprise in his appearance. "Sorry that I'm tardy to the party." Xeon said as he slowly transformed to his orginal self. "Mind telling me what's going on before I start bashing these things here." Xeon was of course pointing to two Goliaths that detected him. "Too late. All right time to bash some metal." Xeon formed a white orb in his left hand and it started to expand a bit. "Takes this! My special attack Auraga!" Xeon struck the first Goliath with the attack. His aura sphere shattered right through the armored hide of the Goliath and started to make it malfunction. "All right time for the next one. I think we should take this one down to the pits." Xeon pressed the palms of his hands down and grinned. "Death Pit!" he opened the earth under the second Goliath's feet and it started to fall down. But before it sanked into Xeon's trap, the second Goliath shot at Xeon's left arm. Xeon winced and cletched at his arm while the Goliath continue to fall down into the pit where it was stabbed by a few spikes that were formed on the bottom.

"Damn, didn't think it would've attacked me in time." Xeon said. His hand that was his left arms wound started to glow green and he began to mend his battle wound. "Thank god for this ability." Xeon said and turned to Fox. "So, what's up then?"

~Crow~

Crow grunted as he heard something banging on his metalic biogenetic wings. Before he could answer the person already answered for him. "Knock, Knock. Who's there? Seth. Seth who? Seth the magnificent who just slaughtered a batch of E.L.L.A mebers, that's WHO!!!" Crow groaned and opened up his wings to see Seth. "I do not sound like that." Crow said with a dark glare. "So, killed a bunch of E.L.L.A. members huh? Well that's no surprise that you left any survivors. I've just been toying with some kids, I let them live.....for now but only to deliver a message to someone." He got up and looked out into the city. "Anyway, I suppose nap time is over then. Shall we scale the citie's and torment some more civilains Seth?"

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Belle, Ethan, Jin. Jin knew his own name was a fake given to him by someone else. He wondered if that meant everyone here had a fake name as well in order to protect themselves. Though to be honest, he didn't see how a name in itself could hurt someone. He was contemplating these thoughts as the folds of the story were unwrapping around him, and it wasn't until Belle cried out from her sleep did he start paying attention. He saw her run off, and at the same time began to hear the noises of warfare around him. How did he miss all of this? He could have been killed by now.

Running after Belle, he saw the fighting going around and had no idea what he should do. Ethan and Belle were the only people he knew, and even then it was only for a short amount of time. Still, he reasoned, it wouldn't do him any good to have his only acquaintances drop dead. He couldn't really see Ethan, but Belle was in plain sight hacking away at...holy crap was that a robot?! Intense. He ran over to her making sure to keep a safe distance away from the rest of the fighting.
"Um. I know you're busy not dying and all," he started, "but you wouldn't happen to know what's going on, do you?"

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Time: ???

CaBeL had watched as the boy and girl ran off to help Ethan. CaBeL followed, throwing his daggers at the nearest Locator and continuing on to a Goliath which he ran up it leg slicing his way up. He stabbed repeatedly at the head. Then tore it off altogether. Another man was yelling at Ethan. The sun rose over Ciar in the distance. It couldn't hurt to stick with this crowd a little longer. They did seem to know how to fight. Well, Clueless didn't, but he could be taught. He stared out over the city, wondering which building was E.L.L.A.'s HQ. Jumping form the falling Goliath, he caught another in the head. Tore the head off and kept it on the blades as he threw at down at a cluster of Locators, resulting in a spectacular light display. He smiled and sheathed his blades. Jumping down to a group of Locators, he unsheathed them, and hacked away at the machines surrounding him.

Seth​

Listening to Crow, Seth was not pleased, "You let them live to deliver a message? What the hell? How many were there? Ten? Let one live man! Whatever, let's go find them, I'm bored. You're boring, you know that?" They spread their wings and flew towards Kerianda. Fighting was going on in the distance. "FOUND THEM!! What do I win?" Seth proclaimed proudly, pointing to the battle below. Crow and Seth landed on a rooftop. He surveyed the scene, "How do you think they get into their base? It's surrounded by an energy field, you know. If we tail them, we'll know! So, let's be their shadows, to speak. Then torture all of them at the base! What do you say Crow? Old buddy, old pal?"

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Belle saw Jin run up to her and ask what was going on. "I have no clue! Just defend yourself!" Belle yelled, breathing fire onto another Goliath. She slashed another's head off and jumped back to dodge a Goliath right before it hit her. It stared at her with fierce intensity. She stared back. Then she felt a sharp pain in her back.

"Ah!" Belle stumbled forward, almost losing her balance. A Locater stood behind her, it's robatic hand covered with her own blood. She gasped as she felt the pain creep up her back. Now she was angry.

"DAMN YOU!" she screamed. She gripped her sword tightly and swung hard. She sliced the Locater's body in half. She glared at it. She was huffing and puffing now. She was tired. Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement. She quickly glanced up just in time to see two dark shadows land on the building. She squinted her eyes to see who it was, but couldn't tell. She took a quick check around her. Ethan and the others were fine, only few enemies were left. She took a deep breath and ran toward the building.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Seth noticed a figure moving towards them. A girl, alone. He smiled, and kept himself from laughing as he didn't wnat to give awya his position. He teleported behind her and stalked her to the base of the building. He grabbed her, covering her mouth, and teleported back to Crow. He cackled quietly, "Hey Crow, look what I found! We sure as hell don't need to let them all live, right?" The girl kicked him in the shin, "Are you kidnapping me?!" she demanded. Seth smiled, "Aw, when you say it like that it sounds illegal! First I'm gonna cut you, then I'll rip off your toe nails, then I'll cut off your toes, then your fingers. And then I'll slit your wrists and drink your blood, and I-I-I-" Then he just burst ut laughing insanely. "WE'LL SLIT YOUR NECK AND BEHEAD YOU AND SEND YOUR HEAD TO THE RESISTANCE ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!" The girl turned pale. "And all because you got curious, too, sweetheart. Come on, you won't go down without a fight will you?" Before she could answer, Seth was laughing uncontrollably.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
"mmf!" Belle cried out as a hand clamped over her mouth. Damn! Their enemies! Whoever had her teleported to the other figure on the building. It's that crow guy. Tyrant guys. Look what you got yourself in now, Bells. WONDERFUL. Belle felt like slapping herself. The pain i her back grew larger. Blood trickled down her back, she felt light-headed. "Hey Crow, look what I found! We sure as hell don't need to let them all live,right?" Belle stared up at him, her eyes wide with fear and shock. Kill? KILL? Their going to kill us?! Belle landed a hard kick in the guy's shin. His grip tightened. "Are you kidnapping me?!" Belle demanded. He smiled like a maniac. Belle was disgusted and yet, scared. This man... he was very disturbing. He didn't seem like the kind of man to mess with, she could tell he killed for fun. He killed because he loved it. Belle gulped. Then he started to describe on how he would kill her. Belle turned pale. I got to get away! Belle was screaming in her head, but on the outside she struggled to stay calm. She broke free of the man's grasp and flipped back to the side of the building, across from the two men. They watched her. The other, Crow, just looked at her. The other, Maniac, stared at her with complete hunger. She was scared of him, and she had to take care of him first. She gripped both her swords tightly.

"Bring it, assholes."

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Belle had run off for some reason, Jin wasn't sure why. He decided that it would be a crap idea to let her go off by her own, which would also involve him hanging around and fighting some mechanical...things. For some reason, that did not sit at all well with his stomach, so he followed her. Again. Unfortunately, he hadn't been fast enough to actually catch up to her, and by the time she had reached the base of a building looming over his world, she seemingly vanished.

Walking about a meter away from the spot she had vanished, Jin put on his goggles and toyed with the settings a bit.
"Huh." He mumbled. "She literally just vanished from the spot." Think ahead of your day. That's what came across his mind. Maybe it was some machine that teleported people to different places? Maybe she was killed and disintegrated? That didn't sound like much fun. He removed the goggles and let them dangle. He was about to give up when he heard a disturbing laugh coming from high above him. Looking up, he could just barely make out two, maybe three human like figures. Did they have wings? He couldn't be sure. One thing he was sure of was that one of them was Belle, and two-against-one wasn't something he was going to allow. But he needed to get up there now.

Reaching into his bag of tricks, he mentally sorted nearly everything inside. Smoke bombs, sensors, flares, reusable grapple guns. The building was tall, but he had trained for the worse before most of these people were even born. Not like that really meant anything, though, right? He fired the first shot at a broken window and was pleasantly pleased with how easily the gun's rope supported him as it lifted him off the ground at an alarmingly fast rate. The only real problem was getting a good shot for a climbing point. What if something happened to her while he was still racing up there? Nah, she was tough. "It looks like you need to be tough," Jin whispered to himself as the gun acted as a pulley and lifted him up to a dangerous looking leaning flagpole, "if you want to live in this day and age."

About three more shots later, Jin found himself able to jump on the roof. When he did, he saw Belle bleeding from the wound she had gotten earlier. He also saw a really odd, but familiar looking fellow laughing his head off about one thing or another. Then there was Crow-Man, who he had already met. He whistled softly.
"Man, what a god awful view up here. Honestly," he put the grapple gun back into his side bag, "I bet you two feel real proud of yourselves for all of this, huh?" He pointed down to where the Goliaths were, attacking people left and right. "Jesus," he went on, in a small barely audible voice, "I can see why someone would want to do all that to get some help around here..."

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~Crow~

Crow looked at the girl and knew her from the start. "Suppose you didn't deliver my message when you still wanted to stay here, waiting to die." Crow said holding the girls chin in his bird like claws that used to be his hands. "So young you are. Seth, instead of killing her; mind if a I have little fun with her? It's been a long time since I had some fun with a pure beauty like this." Crow said with a nasty grin. "You don't mind, do you Seth?"

~Xeon~

Xeon was still on ground floor in the city beating up Locaters with his fists. After things got difficult Xeon breathed out jets of flames at the mechanized dummies and fried their circuits with from shoting lightning from his hands. He looked like he was actually enjoying this fight. "Man, been a long time since I've fought these things. They just don't seem to know when to give up or to turn tail." Xeon said as he collided his Auraga into the chest of a Locater which send it flying back knocking down a few other Locaters that was in it's way. As Xeon was getting himself ready for the next fight, he suddenly sensed something with his aura sense, it was familar to him, and it was above him. Xeon looked up and saw three figures on the top of a building, one looked like a girl and the other two were winged creatures, but one of them was familar to him. It was Crow.

Xeon looked at the man and gritted his teeth, then his eyes changed to a bright amber color and his pupils were slits and there were six dash lines surrounding the pupil in his amber eyes. Xeon jumpped up and ran upside the building as fast as he could, as he made it to the top Xeon was eye to eye with Crow. They both looked at each other and said, "YOU!!!" Crow let go of the girl and stood glaring at Xeon. "It's been a while, Xeon Terrum. How long has it been since we've seen each other?" Crow said.

"4 years. But hey, who's counting?" Xeon said at Crow as he stepped to the ledge of the building he just ran up on. Xeon looked at the girl Crow was tormenting and then back at Crow not paying any attention to the other guy who was here. "I can't believe what your doing here. Killing inocent people, tormenting women, doing all of this because of the Tyrants ways. What happened to you when we were kids Crow? You were my best friend." Xeon said to Crow. Crow only smirked and laughed. "People change Xeon. The Crow you knew has been dead in those past 4 years. The people in our old home ostrasized me and delcared I was a monster because of my appearance and my abilities. And there is only one home for monsters Xeon, and thats with the Tyrant. You tried to get me back but you failed back then. I joined under Lord Tyrant and became apart of the Affilation. I'm known as a general to him. I have enjoyed what I have been doing with my new life and I don't think I want it all taken away. And yet you think I can be the same as I once was? Pathetic."

Xeon looked down and absorbed Crow's words. "If that's how your gonna be. Then fine." He looked at Crow with those same demon eyes he gave him four years ago. "I'll just kill you before you go any further! But first." Xeon dashed off and took the girl that was there and jumpped off the building. Xeon landed feet first and the road crushed and crumbled underneath him from the impact. He put the girl down and looked up at Crow. "We'll fight honorablely, no hostages, and no help." This of course he was talking about the man who was next to Crow. Crow glared at Xeon and then turned his attention to Seth. "You heard him. Get lost. Go and kill someone else in this city if you wish. Get in my way and I'll be sure to send you back to the boss in a doggy bag." Crow said to Seth. "Refuse, and I'll kill you before I can kill my former friend."

Back down at the bottom of the building Xeon was examining the girl and saw a few wounds on her. "Sorry you got invovled with this. But you won't anymore." Xeon placed his hand on the girls wounds and his started to glow green, the girls wounds were starting to mend and heal until she was 100% fine. "My name's Xeon. And I would get out of here if I were you. Hell's gonna rise in his battle."

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Belle

Belle glared at the two Tyrants. But she mostly glared at Maniac, or Seth, his real name. She gripped on sword tightly, waiting for Seth or Crow to come up. Crow came up to her and cupped her chin in his claw. Belle stared down at his claw, her eyes wide. Then she quickly looked up at, him, her hand only lingering at the handle of her sword. "Suppose you didn't deliever my message when you still wanted to stay here, waiting to die." I wasn't waiting! Belle wanted to cry out. She couldn't move, she was fear-stricken. He turned to Seth and said," So young you are. Seth, instead of killing her; mind if I have a little fun with her? It's been a while since I had some fun with pure beauty like this." A nasty grin spread across his face. Belle gulped. She so badly wanted to grab her sword, so badly wanted to slice his damn head of... But she couldn't bring herself to do it. Why? WHY couldn't she do it? She heard running footsteps. Belle struggled to glance behind her, but she heard who came up instead. "YOU!!" the voice yelled. It was a guy's voice. Crow looked behind her and let go of her chin. Belle looked behind her. It was a guy. She noticed that his eyes were a bright amber color and six lines around his pupils. Belle was intruiged, but before she could figure anything out, she stepped away from Crow.

"It's been a while, Xeon Terrum." Crow said. Belle turned in the direction of the other guy. So this is the famous Xeon... She watched the two men exchange some words. After a long coversastion, Xeon turned to her. He ran over to her- and jumped off the building. Belle clung to him for dear life. Then they landed back on the ground and Belle let go. She stared up at the top of the building, stared up at Jin. Jin...Oh no! A sharp pain was in her back, she felt cold blood flow down her back. She groaned and gripped her back. Xeon placed a hand on her back and the pain began to go away. Belle turned to him. "Oh, thank you. For saving me... and for healing me."
"My neame's Xeon. And I'd get outta here if I were you. Hell's gonna raise in this battle." he warned. Belle nodded and pointed up at the building. "There's another guy up there. Nam's Jin. I'm Belle. Please, please be careful."

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Something in the back of Jin's head was laughing at him. Probably Shadow Mate, he was always a pain in the ass to him, when he wasn't busy saving his life. He had climbed up the building to help someone he barely knew, and now he was alone.
"You can't just ditch me, man." He whispered. Still, the two in front of them apparently hadn't noticed him yet, so if he was fast enough, he could make it out of here without much trouble. Glancing down the building, he was surprised by how fast he had gotten up here, seeing as it was so tall. In his little bag of tricks were a lot of things, but none of them were anything like hang gliders.

Every second spent up here was a second he could be spotted, if he hadn't been yet. He had a plan, but he wasn't so sure it would work. He jumped off the god-only-knows how tall building without hesitating. "The moment you hesitate," one of his masters had told him, "was the moment you died." Then again, that probably didn't relate to jumping off a building. In midfall, he reached into his sack and fished out his grapple gun again. The broken window was the first thing he grappled on when he was going up, but that was too risky to try to get at now. The flag pole would probably be a safer bet, he just needed to see it coming before he passed it. Subconsciously, he was thinking of amusement park rides. They go up slowly, and then fall quickly back to Earth. The only difference was that people don't tend to die in rides like that. He saw the flag pole below him, and felt everything go in slow motion.

Only one shot, Jiny boy, he heard his Shadow tell him, mess up and splat! Jin shrugged of the thought and took aim as he was level with the pole, then fired. He remembered to keep the gun tracked on the pole as he fell, rather then keep it limp with his body, and was surprised when the rope hit its mark. He was also surprised by the force his arm was put on as the rope reached it's length and tightened suddenly. He heard a nasty pop as soon as the rope's slack gave way, and an eminence pain shot through his right arm. At the very least, he wasn't falling anymore, but rather swinging like George in the Jungle. He didn't plan to land in front of Belle and her savior, that kind of just happened. He also didn't plan to fall forward and skid a bit before stopping because he was too busy holding on to his damaged shoulder to care. Sitting up on his knees, he could hear the rope of his gun recoil itself back into place.
"Augh..."He groaned, still holding on to his shoulder with his good hand. "I dislocated the damn thing." He was about to complain about the pain when he saw the blood coming from the wound on Belle's back. "Anyone want to pop it back into place before I start bitching about it?" He whimpered in a small voice.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Belle was surprised to see Jin come and land in front of her. She yelped and jumped back. Then she noticed that he was holding his arm and his face was twisted up in pain. "Oh god... you're hurt." Belle kneled beside him and carefully rolled up his sleeve. He looked at her. She gulped. "I-I'm going to push it in... scream if you have to."

Then she pushed his arm back in.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Jin felt his right sleeve being pulled up, and looked at Belle in the eye. Then he heard her say
"I-I'm going to push it in... scream if you have to."
And he knew immediately that this was going to suck. With his good arm, he reached to his grounded grapple gun and shoved it into his mouth so he was biting down on the part above the chamber holding the rope. Then she pushed his shoulder into it's socket, and it SUCKED. As soon as she did, much more pain rushed to slap him around like an invisible game of Wack-A-Mole, but instead of moles, there was only Jin's shoulder, and instead of soft mallets, there was a shotgun.
"Muffer fiffur shiff" He swore into the gun. Then the pain vanished. He was frozen on the spot for a second in silence, before spitting the gun onto his lap and wiping away any spit he left on it. "Thanks," he mumbled without looking up, "I needed that." Placing the gun back into his sack, he turned to Belle and smiled. Then he looked at her savior and offered his hand.

"My name is Jin. It's nice to meet you, but please don't judge me as a cursing sailor because of what just happened." He said sheepishly.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
fox ran though the crowd of robots shooting them and setting explosive charges on most of them as he was about to blow them all to hell he saw those two who were with Ethan "belle and jin i think you better be worth it" though Fox as he near flew across the clearing shoving them behind a rock to protect them from the incoming blast "you guys are a hazard to my health y'know" replied Fox as his arm came into view it had some pretty serious burns on it but that didn't matter as he turned and saw xeon and "oh shit Crow this is gonna suck worse then when mapper tried to be a comedian" thought Fox as he turned back to Belle and Jin, "listen get your asses out of here understand" shouted fox reloading his gun in his only good arm as he left them running up beside "Xeon you arnt fighting alone i remember how you looked last time you came back from this same old fight this time i help" replied Fox as he lifted his white dual-gun aimed for Crow's heart.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~Xeon~

Xeon saw the other man was right next to him, the man known by Belle was Jin. He didn't look much of a fighter to his eyes but seeing as he came down the same way he did, he has to have some guts in him. He can see why Crow didn't want to kill him because he wouldn't be much of a challenge, himself on the other hand, well Crow would be very satisfied with just Xeon himself. He saw Belle snap Jin's shoulder into place and just shook his head at this. "Y'know, I could've mend it back real easy with no pain at all. But doesn't matter now, just get the hell out of here if you want to stay alive." Xeon said to them. He noticed Fox tailed up behind him pointing his gun to aim for Crow's chest but Xeon knocked it down. "We agreed to no help from others. And besides, this is Crow here, he'll flash out that area and up to your face to kill you point blank before you can even pull the trigger on that damn thing. Just make sure no one is in this range of our fight and make sure no one interfere's."

Xeon walked away from everyone else and a dark green aura surrounded him, his hair started to spike up and their was a gale wind blowing in the city, the aura started to shape and form around Xeon's body, the aura formed a pair of horns, wings, and two tails; making the aura looked as if it took the form of a dragon as it surrounded Xeon. Xeon looked back at his fellow comrades with those amber eyes, "Scray, I know. Fox, get those two out of here while I deal with Crow." Xeon said but his voice sounded a mix of his regular voice and it also sounded a bit horrifying. Xeon turned his attention away and flew up at the scale of the building with the aid of those aura wings of his, as he flew up, a large carter formed under him and also a forceful wind blew around, almost like Xeon took off at a sonicboom speed.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Ethan

The girl didn't seem to pay a bit of attention to him. Ethan couldnt tell if that was a good or bad thing. However, as the people he met in Kerianda ran out to aid him, he knew reinforcements were on the way. A Goliath raised it's mighty arm before bringing it down on Ethan's position. Backflipping out of the way, he then jumped onto the long arm and began the running up the Goliath's arm.​

clank !clank ! clank!

As his sneakers hit the metal and the Goliath raised it's arm, lifting Ethan into the arm. He was sent freefalling toward it machine's head as it shot out two lasers, each from it's eyes to incinerate the teenager. Shifting his body to the left in midair, he dodged them before placing a palm on the head.​

"HAAAAAAAAAAH!" He shouted charging energy into the Goliaths head, and detonating it as it fell with a large thud on top of other Locaters. Landing on the ground, in time to see more enemies he noticed someone saying something to him.​

"Heya Ethan! Your late, thought I'd come and collect your arse."

"Arse?" Ethan thought as his comrade began loading his weapons. He looked to get Jin, CaBel, and Belle to safety, however the trio was out of sight. "They were just here! Where could they have gone?!" He said. They needed to get out of here, fast. Thing were heating up, and he really didn't want anymore company juston the outskirts of Ciar. Then with that he looked up to Fox for a response. And Fox was gone too!​

"Dammit!" He cursed before dodging another Goliath attack. Bringing out his hilt, he charged energy into it, molding it into somewhat of a large broadsword. Swinging the blade he cut four Locaters directly in half before leaping in the air and cutting a Goliath right through.​

"Jin! Belle! Fox! Let's go! We gotta get outta here!" He shouted. He wondered where that other girl went, the one with the eye patch. He couldn't see her anymore. Heck, he couldn't see anybody. And that really, really aggravated him. "I have to calm down. I don't want....THAT to happen."

Alexander

“C’mon Alexander,” hissed the demon with a chuckle. allow me ot show you how I spar.”

The orbs again. They were once again shot out at Alex.
"There little balls of yarn again?" He taunted, before using Blur once more to zip away. However, they followed, and the speed was increasing. "Such tenacious homing. I'll have to destroy these." He quickly formulated. "Heaven's Judgement!" He shouted as his blade began to glow. Using Blur to zip a foot away, he unleashed the shockewaves upon the balls, these types of energy he's never encountered so he wasn't quite sure if he destroyed them, however he wasn't worried about that now. His blades were glowing and as long as they were, he had shockwaves. Turning to Sinore with the smoke as a distraction he gripped his blades.​

"I happen to enjoy the way you spar, so keep em coming!" He shouted, unleashing two shockwaves at the demon.​

Mitsumi

Odd. It was hours past curfew for everyone on the planet, and Ethan hasn't returned as of yet. She needed to check on progress. Was he even close?​

"Mainframe, to me." She said as a holographic display appeared before her. "Show me door cameras." She muttered as cameras flickered to the door, where another member, Nerra or...was it Kuro? She couldn't tell the difference by sight alone. The Mapper had told her to keep watch of her, if he was ever killed. Well, she didn't know if 'disappearance' qualified, but she had his file on her, so she planned on doing as he said. Granted she wasn't killed by Kuro. Taking a deep breath and headed towards the front doors to meet up with Kuro....or Nerra.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back