• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

|Envoy of the Twilight|

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Envoy of the Twilight

They had just lost another base. The screams and cackles and interference had finally ceased. And there was nothing she, or anyone else could do about it. It was like another Kerianda. And as a display of power, Aeternus would eventually destroy whatever life remained in that city as well. Mistsumi Xiroboto, Leuitenant, or now captain of the Ciar Envoy, most likely the only remaining Envoy as far as she was concerned, was infuriated, yet nervous. From within the temperary tranquility of her office in the concealed base she wondered about the odds she wwre facing, how now they were slimmer than ever. From outside her window she could see the large robots. The Goliaths. It was a reminder how danger was everywhere, how virtually no where was safe. And yet, there were still people out there. How she managed to survive this long was beyond her. The eyepatch covering her left eye was always the reminder of how lucky she actually is. Speaking of luck...she wondered if the people she sent out on that scouting mission would even make it back okay. Could they get through Kerianda and back into Ciar without getting caught? She doubted it, but faith was of the essence at this point.

Where was The Mapper?

How could someone as important as him disappear at a time like this?

Unless of course...he was dead.

Even if he wasn't...
He's just as doomed as the rest of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The teenager breathed heavily, yet tried to breath as slowly and quietly as possible. How could he have been so careless? He could hear the clanking of machine's and gears moving as they were most definitely searching for him. The scouting mission...didn't go as planned to say the least. Hiding behind some rubble in a building, he looked over to the vantage point where he could see any of them. They were the smallest and most common Aeternus infantry yet even they were dangerous. Locaters, formally known as B.I.O.s. They can scan areas for traces of defected barcodes and hunt them down. Of course they can be avoided, but they usually are in packs and hunt in packs. Ethan wondered how he would make it to Ciar in this condition. Funny, he didn't ever remember worrying before. Danger always made him second question life. Why sit around and wait to die, when you could go out with a bang? He wasn't planning on going out though. The brown haired teen bent over to tie his shoes, something people haven't done for centuries. He then stepped back and...ran. Jumping over a Locater he brandished a small metal stick. It began to light up with blue lights and a shining light blue blade came out of it. He stabbed the Locater at the right side of it's chest, opposite to where the human heart is, one of it's few weak points. However, this noise attracted more Locaters. He needed to get rid of them before attempting to escape to Ciar, unless he wanted to be obliterated by the Goliaths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pitiful. He couldn't understand the reasons why they even fought back. The base was easy to infiltrate and destroy, yes, butit wasn't the one they were looking for. Alexander, sheathed his two blades, the blood simply sliding off of them, saving him the task of cleaning them. And briskly walked away from the site. He didn't bother rounding up the machines that were still there, if any other Aeternus members were around, they should know better than to stand around. This city had pretty much sealed it's fate when the base was found, it won't survie the oncoming artillery. Golations and Wings will be there at any moment, and rain death upon the city. Not even E.L.L.A. could stop it if they wanted to. Of course that was his opinion. But nevertheless, it was back to Luscia...right?​

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

In the great city of Luscia, to which the Tyrant’s men reside, but not in living, moreso in how business is to be done. With each plan being thought out a step ahead at a time, the Tyrants men must be quick on their feet, for there could be any attack from the Envoy at any given moment. It is for this exact reason why even the most skilled of fighters must be on their toes, especially one such as Sinore. Yes, indeed Sinore is among many who must watch their backs. There could even be a spy among them.

Walking around town, scoping who or what could be a suspicious threat to each part of the Tyrant’s rule, Sinore doesn’t rule out anyone until he knows for certain that everybody is not a threat. In the streets of Luscia, Sinore is feared by all, and those who oppose him are simply killed; and that’s that. There is no “ands, if or buts” for Sinore. If these citizens as much as raise a finger to Sinore, then they are killed on the spot. No one fears anyone of the Tyrants men like they do of Sinore. He’s killed infants in cold-blood, and even a fetus in a woman’s stomach. He spares no life, and for that his reputation is based on nothing but fear.

In the back alleyway, Sinore spots a gang of bandits, or theives as they are called. He sees them talking; completely minding their own business. Though, just by a bit of luck, Sinore overhears them talking about how much they hated Sinore, and how they were going to kill him. Though unbeknownst to them, Sinore was standing right behind them, just waiting for the time to strike them down.

“So that’s the plan: Get sinore alone, and kill him in a five-on-one assault; he’ll never know what hit him.” Said the supposed leader.

Sinore’s eyes started to glow a dim red. Slowly, his demonic energy started to surround him, and from that the bandits turned around, and from when their pathetic eyes came to a rest on Sinore, they screamed in horrific terror. They knew very well that they were going to die. Though, having this train of thought, they unsheathed their swords, and came at him in an irrational plan of attack.

Sinore smiled as one of the bandits came at him with an overhead strike with their Katana. Sinore sidestepped to the left, as the bandit missed his strike, then Sinore took his left hand - which at the time was surrounded by a crimson aura. He drove his claw into the bandit’s skull, and a massive of blood was dripping from his head. Sinore removed his claw, and out came the bandit’s brain--his entire brain. Sinore then just tossed that brain into his mouth and ate it like a raging animal.

The other four bandits saw what Sinore did, and immediately they dropped their weapons, and ran for their lives.

“Cowards.” Sinore said as his energy surrounded him stretched out even farther.

His eyes began to glow, and out shot a barrage of thin crimson-shaded rays and they pierced each of the remaining bandits dead center in the skulls. Each of them collapsed to the ground, and Sinore wasn’t sastified yet. He smiled sadistically, and opened up his hand. From that, red energy gathered, and a wave of that energy was shot out of it, and upon contact with these bandits’ dead bodies, they were literally reduced to dust.

“Never plot against the Tyrant’s rule or you’ll die.” Sinore’s words were so loud, and so vile that anyone within a ten-mile radius could hear him.

In that same instant, Sinore vanished into a space-time rip; dimensions is more like it. As he moved through the dimensions, Sinore found himself in the main base where every soldier and others go when called to a meeting, or need information on a certain someone.​

Dan
YouTube - Yu Yu Hakusho OST 2 -- Yurusenee! <- For this part of the post :D

In the city where E.L.L.A. has it’s base of operations; where all those for Envoy, and against the tyrants forces; this is where they all come for shelter, and most of all--hope. This city is Ciar, surrounded by water, and guarded by ELLA. But what should be known about this place, aside from the only home that orphans really had, or that the Envoy are sheltered here. What else should be known here. That is a question everybody asks themselves everyday, but they find themselves not knowing what the true answer is; and for that they live in wonder, confusion, and diverse biased judgments of right and wrong.

This is no different for one young boy. This boy has lost everything; his family, friends, and most of all--his pride. On the day his family was taken away from him, he died a little inside, and as the days went on, he only remained focused on one task: eliminating the Tyrants rule, and taking the life of the one who took his family. This boy’s name: Dan Abomi, age 16, race; human. He contains several unique talents, but his most efficient one Is never giving up. So what does he do in a city like Ciar, well he ventures off to the base of ELLA, and hopes that they’ll accept the help of a teenage boy. Though if he doesn’t, then Dan will go on his own to avenge his family.

“time is of the essence.” Dan spoke.

Dressed in his normal gear: A body-length, black leather coat, white-collared, button-up shirt, and black cargo pants. Dan walks pass the main businesses that are up and around Ciar, and people can see his shoulder-length, midnight blue hair tied up into a ponytail, with two bangs coming down on the sides of his face. Coming up to the base of ELLA, Dan gazes at the building with his piercing golden-yellow eyes, and on his back is a sword that is covered..more like surrounded by a red misty-like aura. On his left side, he has a series of guns that he carries with him, though contained by his own energy.

Walking into the building, Dan ponders on the thought whether to be loud or discreet about his approach.

“Hey kid, waddya want?” Asked the front doorman.

Dan looked up, as his cocky attitude emerged. His eyes showed that he wasn’t here for idle chit-chat, he was here for business, and business only. The doorman didn’t at all take Dan serious, and with that notion in his mind, the doorman stepped in Dan’s way. Oh how Dan had so many thoughts of what to do next. Sure he could kill this man, but would that really be worth the effort. If Dan killed this man, then the whole plan of saving his family would be in vain.

So what does Dan do instead of killing him. Well to answer that question, all Dan does is increase his power just very slightly to where he begins to be surrounded by a fire aura that only sends off that ‘don’t fcuk with me’ message. After he does this, the doorman gets a chill sent down his spine, and he then moves out of Dan’s way, as he does know he would’ve died a moment later.

“Good Choice.” Dan said carefree.

Proceeded along, Dan knew that going through all the procedures in this place would only halt his plan. So after going through all that trouble of scaring off the doorman, Dan quietly walks out without a care in the world and he then takes a tight left so he can go behind the base, where wouldn’t you know it, no one is present.

So, by raising his power just enough, Dan activates his dragon wings, but only grows them to a length where it isn’t that far, but good enough to get him some hang time. As he glided through the air, it was In no time that Dan found himself viewing the main control room, to which he noticed a woman in It. She didn’t seem to old, and her physical stature was most impressive. Dan knew that if anybody was going to help him get what he wanted, it would be her.

Landing on the ledge, Dan deactivated his wings, and quietly smashed the window with his bare hands, and without a moments haste, Dan unsheathed his sword, and pointed it at the woman.

“Hey Bitch! I need a favor.” Dan yelled.​

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Mitsumi
Hearing the falling of, glass Mitsumi turned in her seat to see a blade pointed directly at her.

“Hey Bitch! I need a favor.” the person yelled.

Mitsumi wondered how this kid got past security, even more so the Incineration field. But she was not one to be intimidated. Also, the kid's language was definitely going to be a problem with her patiece. Why should she grant a favor to someone so rude. Giving the boy and unimpressed look, she took her finger across his blade and simply moved it over to the left of her, past her body. She could have drawn her pistol and fired, but he was just a kid, and he didn't seem like he was altogether evil. However he did have some explaining to do.

"Just because you need a favor, doesn't mean you're getting one. I don't know who you are, what you're doing here, or even how you got in here, but I'm not having a good day and I really don't want to hurt you." She said, as she stood up, fingers ready for whatever the teen would pull.

Ethan took his blade and held it at reverse grip. Looking to the building behind him he smirked. Placing a hand on it, he inserted energy into the building, then detonated it. The skyscraper crumbled to pieces, as rubble began to fall upon the group, crushing some of the Tracers. Ethan jumped up and onto pieces of falling rubble as multitudes of Tracers followed, as they all began hopping from the pieces of rubble. Two of the Tracers jumped higher in the air to catch up, however, Ethan hopped of the piece of rubble he was on and swung horizontally, then diagonally upward, cutting through both before jumping on some nearby rubble to crush another attempting to follow. jumping from rubble to a nearby rooftop of a destroyed building. He could see holes and gaps in the building where missled penetrated or where explosions occured. However some was still standing, though it was in ruins. Charging up energy in his blade, he fired a shock wave on the group of Tracers and hid for cover as the machines exploded. He grinned in a somewhat victory and made his way down the building. He needed to head back to headquaters...as much as he hated the thought of telling Mitsumi his mission wasn't a success.

Alexander
The Illustrious Blade, walked in stride next to the Demon, as Sinore appeared out of nowhere as usual and he happened to catch up. Perhaps he could initiate a conversation to rid himself of the boredom over taking his being.

"More bandits? The doctors found them all with skulls open dramatically large. I'm guessing you ate their brains?" He said to Sinore without even looking at him.​

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Sinore;

As he returned, Sinore noticed that fellow soldier, Alexander, or plain old Alex was nearby. He knew that the mess downtown was all of Sinore’s doings. Though Sinore didn’t know how Alex knew, he couldn’t argue. He did eat the brains, and to be honest, that wasn’t enough bloodshed for Sinore. His thirst for blood is even scarier then the monsters in the deepest reaches of hell. Those monsters don’t pale in comparison to Sinore’s strength, and his thirst for blood and violence.

“Alex, don’t speak to me as if we are equals. But to answer your statement, yes I did eat their brains. And you know what,” Sinore said with a pause. He licked the blood off his fingers, and with a sadistic lick of his lips, “I can eat plenty more. The taste of a human’s organs in my mouth is the kind of sensation that gets me through the day. It keeps me from going into my other forms, and you of all people should know how violent I can be in my first ascended form.” Sinore said.

Finishing up his sadistic, and twisted sentence, Sinore calmed down, and he looked at Alex, giving him a somewhat serious look. Something was on his mind, but what could it be? Sinore had just brutally murdered some low-life bandits, so what else could be going through his mind.

“Alex, have you ever ate brains?”

Dan

Immeadately after he entered this room, Dan could sense that this woman to whom was already in the space, didn’t really give a damn to who Dan was, or what he wanted. Though, she seemed to show a faint interest in who Dan was, but that wasn’t enough to give Dan the hint to beat it. So what does he do instead.? Dan was pondering on the pure thought of what exactly to do. He knew, through some weird inconvience, this lady wasn’t backing down. Exactly who she was is what got under Dan’s skin, and furthermore, what kind of powers she had is what Dan wanted to find out.

He smiled. Dan showed a very light smile, and he put his sword back in its sheath. He knew fighting her with a sword to fists would be practically unfair, and it would be much better fighting her with fists. Though, for some odd reason, Dan had this suspicion that she was going to kill him when she had the chance. So what is he to do; attack or talk with reason. These are always the kinds of situations that Dan hates to find himself in, but for the sake of his family, Dan stands down.

“Okay, maybe I acted a little bit out of line.” Said Dan. His eyes were at this woman’s.

He slowly stepped closer to her, as his feet slid on the ground; one by one. He then closed his eyes as he came to a stop. Dan knew that he owed this chick some kind of explanation so she could at least trust his word, even in the slightest bit.

“Okay, so here’s the deal..” Dan spoke as he began to tell her. “My parents were taken from my life by the Tyrant’s men five months ago. Though I admit it myself, I wasn’t strong enough to stop them, not with the lack of trying, but that’s beside the point; I couldn’t stop them. So by coming here, I thought the techs of ELLA could help me locate the Tyrants base, and I can finally go free my family, and put an end to all of this fighting.” Dan concluded.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Fox

"Crap" was the constant though that kept running though his mind he was having a very bad day sylph was running a high fever and they had no medicine for her the base had been infiltrated and was now being destroyed as i said bad day.....and it kept getting worse he was now being followed by some of the tyrants infantry men turning the corner he pulled out his dual hand guns shooting them as they ran around the corner before he heard more infantry men on their way "damn so near the entrance" groaned fox as he reloaded his guns and sprinting for the exit with the enemies gunfire on his tale as he climbed out of the hatch he threw a grenade down the hatch as he scouted out to find his fellow comrades "i hope their okay" though fox as he remembered the mapper "damn it old man you and your stupid disappearing complex" though Fox as he rushed off to their main E.L.L.A base

an hour later

He rushed though the door's the doorman knowing him well enough to just let him pass he ran though the base passing other members all saluting him as "captain" as he ran though at an insane sprint till he found who he was looking for running into the room to see Mitsumi and some other guy talking well he was holding a blade and she looked pissed rule 1 don't piss Mitsumi off “My parents were taken from my life by the Tyrant’s men five months ago. Though I admit it myself, I wasn’t strong enough to stop them, not with the lack of trying, but that’s beside the point; I couldn’t stop them. So by coming here, I thought the techs of ELLA could help me locate the Tyrants base, and I can finally go free my family, and put an end to all of this fighting.”

replied the blade wielding boy "yo Mitsumi Shiloh(didn't see the name of the base) base has been destroyed and the mapper has disappeared......again oh and you drop the blade and lose the sad aura everyone here lost someone close to them and if you think will let you throw your life away your wrong but i can recommend you to join us and you will get your vengeance and you have a higher survival rate by at least times 5 ".

Jace

“Alex, have you ever ate brains?” "No but i heard they taste salty sorry i'm late but i was having fun with the killing" replied Jace as he walked beside his comrades wearing his battle uniform that consists of black jeans with black shin Armour with a long black shirt and a black and red hoodie most of the red was blood but yeah he also has his long hair ties up behind him "hey you guys find the target the makker or got it it was the mapper did you guys get him" asked Jace while he flipped though one of his books he always seemed to have with him.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Crow - YouTube - Naruto Shippuden - Girei (Pain's Theme Song)

Over the city of Lusicia, a dark figure soared the skies leaving a trail of black feathers along his trails. The figure made for the railing side of a building and perched itself there and looked out amongst the city ruled by the Tyrants army. The figure was a young man who bore out black metalic armor on his body and his wings were also half metalic and half living, and tied around his waist was a dark sword that hummed lightly. In had been years since this man joined Lord Tyrant and his followers, but also it had been years since he's seen his old home that was also attacked by these people. He didn't however care what became of them now, he's a monster and thats what he'll always be.

He stepped off the railing of the building and started to fall feet first. The rush of wind from the his falling was far great that when he tried opening his wings he quickly soared back up into the skies. The city was filled with many humans but also filled with some of the Tyrant's men, machines, and also BIO's. Each having a duty to make sure this place was secured and that all humans bowed down before his might. This man here, soaring through the skies is the Dark Angel to Lord Tyrant, Crow Marow. He was experimented by Lord Tyrant when he was at a young age to create a ultimate weapon that would help him seize control over the entire world. So far Crow was one of the few weapons that was created by the Tyrants experiments, at first Crow didn't agree to their terms and fled from them and go home. But even they rejected him as they later found out what has happened to him and that he was a monster. He was torn and hurt by his people's words that he had no choice but to follow the Tyrants orders.

Crow shook the feelings of his past away and landed in the streets before a cluster of people who were huddled up. His appearance to them was frightening to them and they quickly fled. Crow's eyes watched them leave and he gave out a sigh. "It's always the same. The looks of fear. The way they fear when they see a ghost or a monster before them." Crow said and walked along the now abandon streets. He heard some clanking noise behind him but he saw it was only the Tyrants BIO's moving through scanning the city as it was their job. One of which stopped and scanned Crow which he punched out. "Idiot!" Crow said and it gathered the other BIO's attention meaning that who ever this person was seemed like a threat. They scanned him as well and then realized it was Crow from his barcode signature and moved on with their own business.

"Looks like this side will be taken over by those things. I'll see what the west side of the City is like." Crow said and flew back up into the air which is the only place he would like to be and let his feathers fall down as he soared up past the skyscrapers of this conquered city.

Xeon

Off from the distance of the E.L.L.A. base a black wolf trudge the plains. The wolf carried a small dagger-like sword in the jaws of his mouth and stopped at the main entrance. He dropped his sword and started to stand on his hind legs, his body began to change and form as his paws became hands and feet, his fur quickly disappeared replacing it was articles of clothing and bits of armor, his head shaped that into a humans, his tail slowly disappeared into his body and his wolf ears shaped into a humans. The man which stood before the entrance of the base picked up the blade he dropped and put it away in it's hilt which was wrapped around the man's shoulder.

"Xeon reporting in!" said the man. Xeon is one of the few people who was ranked as E.L.L.A.'s top soldiers. He was once raised in a small town but it was later taken over by the Tyrants men. He fled his small home and joined up with E.L.L.A hoping that he can one day get strong enough to get of the Tyrant's men and also him along the way. The main entrance doors opened up for Xeon and he walked inside. He stood before the main entrance and looked around to see if anyone was going to greet him, but sadly no. "Okay, now where are you?" he said. He closed his eyes and put his hand on the floor of the base, in his mind a blue fuzzy wolrd appeared inside his head and it was the base, his mind scanned through the area's of the base going through every hallway until he found a couple of figures that grabbed his attention. He reopened his eyes and headed for the east hallway.

He took a few turns down every hallway until he found who he was looking for, Mitsumi, the leader of E.L.L.A. He also spotted Fox who was also a member of E.L.L.A. and a young boy who didn't seem familar to him. "Mitsumi, I did what you asked me to do earlier. And so far, I believe I found out where one Tyrant's base's are. It's just a hunch but I do believe I saw a few BIO's marching to a city. I didn't however picked up the name of the city which is my bad but one of those BIO things scanned me when I was in animal form and started to sound off for reinforcements. I could however lead the way to where this place is but I should say we should be on our guard when we arrive." Xeon said giving his report to her.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Chapter One: Decisions

Time: 3:00 AM

CaBeL awoke to the night sky of Durialda, atop a building, namely, the Hospital. CaBeL could see the deep red glow of Luscia from where he was sitting. He turned his head towards the brighter horizon known as Ciar. His mind was made up, he would travel to Ciar, find the ones who fight against the Tyrant, and better yet, locate Catherine. Ciar was a big city, maybe the rebellion could help him. Looking down, he could see two robots patrolling the area. He withdrew his daggers, and leaped down, catching them through where a human skull would be. Landing on them with his combat boots, snapping them in half. Then he could feel bullets in his back. He turned around to be greeted by two men opening fire. He ran right at them and grabbed their faces, sending his injuries into them, watching as the bullet holes in his body disappeared. He stabbed them in the foreheads just to be safe. He walked to a quiet neighborhood, and stole a motorcycle. Then rode off towards Ciar. Of course, though, life's never that simple. Within minutes, robots were tailing him, soundlessly. They rode up next to him, on bikes of their own. One hand steering, he grabbed ones head and tossed it to the one on the other side of him. Two more pulled up to his right, perfectly alligned with one another. He took a dagger and threw clean throught the first ones head, and resting inthe second's. Kicking the first one to the ground, he reached over and retrieved his knife. Smiling, he rode towards Kerianda.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
"So I told her that if she didn't want to be called fat she should have stopped stuffing food down her throat!" Lucas said as he waved his hands around like a manic in front of a group of men.

The first man, a middle aged who was now laughing as hard as his body would allow him to begin to squeeze words from his laughter. "Kid, you never tell woman what they need to hear, just what they want." The man said to the much younger man.

"Yeah that's what I told my son on his first date!" chimed in another older man; this man had been sitting by a fire warming up his hands. Next to him were to other young people who looked more around Lucas's age but instead of talking they were too busy eating can goods from their last raid.

Lucas taking in the new knowledge sat down and scratched the back of his head before taking a long sigh. "I swear women are too complicated. Why can't I be gay like Mark over there?" He said pointing the other youth know as Mark.

"I'm not gay!" Mark said as he spit out some food before he choked on it.

"Are you sure?" Lucas said in a singing voice.

"Yes you freaking ass hole!" Mark said throwing a greasy chicken bone at Lucas, but before it made contact, a wolf had jumped up and caught the bone in mid air, before running back behind Lucas and chewing on it.

The group fell silent as they listened to the sounds of Lucas's pet wolf eat the bone, then soon they all began to crack up with laughter again. As the laughter died down the group of men returned to their dinner, but then the middle-aged man had stopped eating as he heard something from Lucas start beeping.

"Hey kid! What's with the beeping?" The man asked Lucas.

Looking up innocently with a face full of food Lucas just laughed. "Oh, it's just my alarm." He said finishing the last bit of food in his mouth.

"Alarm for what?" The other man said with a chuckle, Lucas always did have weird acts about him.

Though Lucas did not answer, he wiped off his face than gave a very disturbing smile. "My alarm saying that your last means are over."

Everyone in the group had stopped eating; they all just looked at the youngest soldier in their Squad with confused eyes. "What do you mean last meal?" Lucas heard one of the men say in a slow manor; almost as if he asked it, slower it would make more sense to him.

"Oh, it's easy, the Tyrants as you call them, they offered me a great position if I killed all of you, and cut your heads off...what was that last one?" Lucas said to himself as he started to bonk himself on the head to remember. After about ten hits, a light bulp light up in his head. “And burn your bodies like filthy rats." With that last word, Lucas raised his gun from his right shoulder holster and began to shoot rapidly at his friends.

As the bodies fell, and the blood spilled from their cold forms Lucas could swear he felt tears streaming down his face, which was odd sense he felt no guilt whatsoever for what he was doing. As the sound of gun shoots faded, he looked up to see that it was not tears streaming down his face, but rain, lots of rain. Almost as if the sky wept for his hell bound soul.

Shaking his head Lucas erased the thought of guilt and began to finish his side of the deal. As the scent of lighter fluid and burning bodies filled the air, Lucas remembered to take all the dog tags of the fallen soldiers.

"C'mon Max, it's time to go home." He said as he picked up his puppy wolf he had found on this mission. It would be hard to train a wolf but he was sure he could do it.

This young man's name was Shadow, well codename at least, but after so many years of running and fighter and hiding, the youth had forgotten his true name. He had been with Envoy for the last five years of his life, he joined when he woke up there at nine years old, and now he was leaving, he killed his team because the Tyrants have given him a better offer of survival, but also because they were going to die anyway so why not be killed by a friend instead of a enemy.

Therefore, as Lucas walked away from the burning bodies of his friends, and into the hands of his former enemies, he smiled. It was a new beginning, even if it had been brought on by the souls of his comrades.

(Five years later)

Lucas opened his eyes as was greeted with the sound of his wolf barking in his face, he had another dream of a past mission, though like all dreams it would be forgotten after a long day of killing, drinking, and maybe if he was lucky screwing.

His room was not the normal room of a nineteen year old, than again in this day and age no one was "Normal". His walls were covered with a wide selection of guns; oddly enough, he only used two of the same guns most of the time.

Max began to bark at him rapidly, almost as if to say, "Feed me! You homicidal lunatic!” So slowly getting out of bed, he turned on the stereo he had laying near his bed for some music to drown out the silence the room was letting off.

As music began to fill the room, the young man walked over to a supply closet wear he kept many things he needed, and Max did. He through Max a couple rats he had laying inside a container, they weren't his pets, so he didn't really mind watching his pet eat them.

After feeding his wolf, Lucas began his daily ritual of waking up. That is, brushing his teeth, re-loading and cleaning his main guns of usage, getting dressed. As Lucas put a light vest on Max, and of course, a collar, the two began to make their way outside of his room and soon the base entirely.

Outside was his pride and joy, a 1971 dodge challenger, A car he had came across after he was sent on a mission in Texas. Lucas hopped in the car and through a duffel bag filled with guns, and spare cloths, and dog food, while Max just got comfy in the passenger seat. The two would be heading to an Envoy base that had just been taken over. He heard that Alexander was there so maybe he could at least get a new mission out of him.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Fox turned glad to see Xeon was well "i'll come Xeon payback time for Shiloh base plus you know how good i am at running decoy" volunteered Fox turning back to Mitsumi "How many good soldiers can you supply Xeon and i with in a Hurry that's if you approve of course" asked Fox on xeon's behalf as fox reloaded his twin hand guns with his "special" bullets before turning back to Dan "you wanna come kid get some first hand experience of the front lines".

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~Xeon~

Xeon nodded and gave a smile. "Thanks for the offer to lend a hand Fox. But I think it's best if we all leave tomorrow. Get everything ready, get as much troops we can, and also seeing as the sun is setting Tyrants men will have the advantage. Those scanners he has won't rest and can easily spot us in the dark. One flash of light and we're exsposed by them all." Xeon said giving the orders feeling like he's the top boss around here now. "But I think it's best to see what Lady Mitsumi thinks of the descission first." He turned to Mitsumi who was still dealing with the kid who was unfortunatly here and heard everything Xeon had just said about the Tyrants supposed base.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Down in the E.L.L.A. basement was none other than its best tech-guy, self-proclaim of course. Jecht Zile was the young man name. He wasn't your average nerd though, he could fight and pretty good at that, but choose to stay at sidelines for this month. Jecht actually ran couple odd positions. He was tasked to help younger members, check inventory, a sniper for one mission and even "get away driver". But this week was just cleaning up storage with one of the rookies.

Jecht stood straight up holding a very old bullet. The young rookie with him went by the name as Toru. "Uh Jecht you been looking at the thing for awhile. Are you going to keep it or just throw it in the junk pile," said Toru in annoyance. Jecht looked at bullet closely and notice a small black scorch mark on it. "Its definitely been used before. Burnt on the edges and a little warm to. Most likely some newb was training down here, while doing clean up last week. People have to be more careful down here," said Jecht throwing the bullet in a huge cart of junk.

Jecht could only hear young Toru let out a sigh. Zile only let out a chuckle. "Don't worry Toru were almost done." Jecht reassured to the seventeen year old. "Why I have to be stuck down here with you. Your one of E.L.L.A. finest, but you choose to take weirdest jobs ever. Seriously cleaning storage of all things. I could be out their fighting not this crap! Man I why couldn't I be stuck with someone cooler, like Xeon or even Ethan, but Jecht Zile a boring tech guy," said Toru.

Jecht could feel the young one's pain. He remember when he was his age wanting nothing more, but action. Sadly running into battle like a mad man never solve anything. Zile liked helping the newer members out even if some hated his company. "Hey kido how about you leave the rest to me and just take a break. I got things cover here." Toru looked happy for once during their clean up here. He only smiled at Jecht and just ran upstairs. Zile watched him leave and then went back to cleaning.

It didn't take long for Jecht to clean the rest of the storage. Finding which was junk and useful seem simpler today. After a couple of minutes the storage room was spotless. Weapons and armor put in their respected places. Junk neatly in the cart. Jecht quickly threw the cart of junk through one of the many garbage shoots. He soon made his way back upstairs to see some members passing by saying that Xeon had just arrived from a mission. "Xeon most likely in the control room, with Mitsumi. I could kill some time and do something else," said Jecht wiping his hands with a red handkerchief he always carry with. It was nasty, but he cleaned it everyday.

Placing the handkerchief at his back left pocket, Jecht made his way to the control room. It wasn't hard to find it. Once Jecht got inside the room, he saw that it was filled with Mitsumi, Xeon, Fox and some kid he didn't seen around here before. "Okay I'm just going to guess here, but I'm assuming were not having office party," said Jecht joking around. He clear his throat and looked at the kid and than back at everyone else in the room.

"Something to do with a new member and a mission. I don't know, but whatever it is I'm game for everything. I just finish cleaning up storage and a guy could get a little bored just looking at weapons," said Jecht with a hint of amusement in his voice.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Time: 8:00 AM

CaBeL wandered through the ruined city, swearing he could hear fighting in the distance. He had arrived in Kerianda about an hour ago. Vaguely remembering Alex once telling him about how it was believed the place was haunted. With that in his head, CaBeL could hear cries of the damned souls in the wind. CaBeL made his way towards the fighting, whether he ran into the resistance, or the Tyrant's men was beyond his deciding, he just didn't want to be alone in this creepy place. He made his way into a toppled highrise and wandered around into the building. He found an old vending machine thta made him think about how hungry he was. Punching through the glass he grabbed a pack of Yodels. As well as several other snacks he stuffed into his backpack. Then he heard movement in the next room. CaBeL grabbed his shotgun and wandered in, he heard it again. Someone was definitely in here...

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Belle

It was a cold and silent night. Nothing was moving except Belle herself, who always moved in her sleep. She shivered every five minutes, wishing she had more blankets and one more jacket. BUt she scrounged about half of this city for clothes and she found nothing, she would have to wait till morning to find more supplies. A loud crack startled Belle awake. She quickly sat up, panting like a dog.

"Crap... What was that?" Belle asked herself. She zipped up her jacket, and peeked outside her makeshift tent. What she saw made her gasp. Several Tyrants were gathered outside, talking and laughing. All of them had guns in their hands. Belle shook her head in disbelief. No...No.... I'm not seeing this. I'M NOT SEEING THIS! Belle bit her lip in horror. Slowly, she withdrew back into her metal tent, out of sight. She listened to the Tyrants.

"...So, what are we supposed to be doing out here? I hear that we're lookin' for some chick."

"Yeah, that's te mission.... But, I doubt she's still alive. There's like nothing here, she could've died."

"But, it wouldn't hurt just to do one more search."

"You're right. Let's get searchin'." Belle wanted to scream. So they knew she was gone. Belle shook her head. And they're looking for me. She slowly strapped her swords onto her waist, put her hood on, and gathered all of her things, stuffing them into her shoulder bag. My one chance is to escape. They won't find me if I do. Belle pulled on her boots and took a deep breath. Please, let me escape. Please, PLEASE. She exhaled, then darted out of the tent. The cool night air felt good for once. Belle ran as fast as she possibly could, trying to avoid large obstacles and objects on the ground. A smile spread across her face.

"I'm free," she said, closing her eyes for a second. But when she opened them, she bumped into something. Belle fell onto her back.

"Crap....Ouch." Belle got up and rubbed her back. All of a sudden she felt something grab her arm. IT was a fist, and it held onto her tightly. Belle glanced behind her.

"No...." Belle stared up at the Tyrant who held her arm. He smirked down at her, probably enjoying the fear in her face. THe Tyrant let out a long whistle and all the other Tyrants came running. The one who held Belle, spoke.

"I got her boys. She ran right into me." the others laughed darkly.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Going into the doorway was a case of "It's easier said then done". It literally looked like an empty door, but according to the old man, it would lead Chive--no wait, he couldn't use his real name anymore--Jin into a pesdo apocalyptic future. That was, if the damn thing even worked. Okay, he told himself, it's just like jumping into a pool, right? Nothing to do, but to hold your breath and jump. Closing his eyes, he took a step forward. He didn't pay attention to the old man behind him, who said he would wait for Jin's return on this side of the timepool. Jin didn't mind, though it'll be hard to explain if someone found the old man instead of him. He took another step. Two. Three. Wait, was he even going in the right direction? He opened his eyes to see dusty old shelves and a battered bed. A quick look out a nearby window revealed dirt and dusty wind.

Holy hell it worked. Jin stepped outside, putting on his red hi-tech goggles. Well, in this day and age they just might be considered goggles...At any rate, he looked around, magnifying here and there to see if he could find any people or land marks. At first he didn't find any, but soon he saw a group of people standing around. Considering it was either asking them or wandering around in a totally alien world, he decided to head to those people.

It didn't take him very long to reach them, but when he did he froze. There was a girl with them, and it didn't look like she particularly wanted to be with them.
"I got her boys." One said gruffly. "She ran right into me." He followed that up with a rather disturbing laugh. Alright, Ch--err--Jin. You've been training for something like this your whole life. Time to show up with what you've got. Be a man about it!

"Um. Excuse me." Jin said in a small voice to the man holding up the girl. "I don't...I don't really think that's a very...uh...Can you like, let her go? Please?" Well done, you idiot. The weight of Jin's dagger and short axe on his waste was suddenly very apparent, and he couldn't help but feel he'd need them in a few minutes.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
She stared at the guy. What the hell was he DOING? Saving your ass you idiot! Belle stared at him for the longest time. He looked back at with her. Their going to kill him. Belle saw one of the Tyrants raise his gun and aimed it at the man. Belle took the moment to kick the Tyrant who held her in he crotch. He groaned in pain.

"Take that, Tyrant," Belle smirked. The other two Tyrants made a grab for her, but she sliced both of them with her swords. The man continued to stare, she could've swore she saw astonishment in his expression. Belle turned to the Tyrant who held the gun. His finger was at the trigger. She took a step toward him.

"Don't get any closer, girl, or this man" -he pointed the gun in the man's direction-" Dies." The Tyrant said. Belle stopped, glanced at the man, then back at the Tyrant.

"Ill kill you before you can even pull that trigger,"Belle thretened. The Tyrant chuckled darkly. "Y'think I'm joking?" Belle asked, her voice rising. She pointed at the two sliced men, their blood spilling out. "Ask your buddies." Belle felt a weird, dak feeling creeping up herbody. She so badly wanted to kill this Tyrant, so badly wanted to tear him apart. But she had to keep her cool. No way was she ging to become merciless like the Tyrants, no way. She kicked the gun's out of hi hand, grabbed the man's hand, and she started running.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~Crow~

Crow had been flying over the city Kerianda which he was assigned to keep watch over. His eyes looked down upon the streets and he saw much of the Tyrants troops moving about searching for something. It wasn't until later that he saw what it was they were looking for. He spotted a few of them grabbing hold of a young girl and a man came out of nowhere to help her out and they were both escaping from Tyrant troopers. "Well, well, well. This seems to be fun. Prehaps I should take part of it as well." Crow said with a nasty smirk on his face. He dove down from the sky like a missle and stopped the girl and the boy from going any further.

He stood before them glaring at them both with his cold eyes and his wings folded up and sunk into his body. "What do we have here? A few runaway's prehaps? I see you two have been causing a bit of trouble to our men back there and I have to say if you'll do the same with me?" Crow said walking up to them. He walked up to the girl first and held her chin up with his hand and looked her in the eye. "Such a beautiful girl you are. It's a shame that I have to kill you and your little friend over there." Before the boy could act, something emerged from Crow's shadow and it was another Crow which grabbed the boy as well to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid or reckless to interfere with the true Crow. "I'll let you both live if you agree to follow us. But if you don't, we'll just kill you. So what will it be? Live? Or die? And don't give me the wrong answer okay?" Crow said to the girl and the boy.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Mitsumi

“Okay, maybe I acted a little bit out of line.” Said Dan. His eyes were at this woman’s.

The 20 year old, gave him that 'ya think?' look, raising one eyebrow to his new found modesty. However despite that, she couldn't help but sympathize with the young boy, and hear him out.

“Okay, so here’s the deal..” Dan spoke as he began to tell her. “My parents were taken from my life by the Tyrant’s men five months ago. Though I admit it myself, I wasn’t strong enough to stop them, not with the lack of trying, but that’s beside the point; I couldn’t stop them. So by coming here, I thought the techs of ELLA could help me locate the Tyrants base, and I can finally go free my family, and put an end to all of this fighting.” Dan concluded.

She gave him a little smirk. Her response was already made up after the first two sentences. She had guessed the reason he was there from just that.​

"Look, kid, I admire your determination and fire to defeat the Tyrant, but the army of Aeternus is more powerful than you could ever imagine. You're welcome to join The Envoy of course, we take in all. But I can't have you trying to go out there to fight on your own...yet-"​

"Yo Mitsumi, Shiloh base has been destroyed and The Mapper has disappeared......again. Oh, and you, drop the blade and lose the sad aura. Eeryone here lost someone close to them and if you think we'll let you throw your life away your wrong, but i can recommend you to join us and you will get your vengeance and you have a higher survival rate by at least times five. "​

Mitsumi didn't get a chance to finish, interrupted by the bursting into her office by Fox, another member of E.L.L.A., while she wasn't too fond of the idea of people thinking they could just burst into her office without notice or permission, he pretty much reiterated what she already said and knew. She prepared to answer, however...someone ELSE decided to walk into the already open door.​

"Mitsumi, I did what you asked me to do earlier. And so far, I believe I found out where one Tyrant's base's are. It's just a hunch but I do believe I saw a few BIO's marching to a city. I didn't however picked up the name of the city which is my bad but one of those BIO things scanned me when I was in animal form and started to sound off for reinforcements. I could however lead the way to where this place is but I should say we should be on our guard when we arrive."

"Something to do with a new member and a mission. I don't know, but whatever it is I'm game for everything. I just finish cleaning up storage and a guy could get a little bored just looking at weapons," said Jecht with a hint of amusement in his voice.

Jecht Zile a weapons expert had walked in the room as well. As if this was just open house or something.

She HAD to get better locks in this place. However this was certainly great information. Her mind began formulating through possible plans and strategies. They take out an E.L.L.A. base, we take out one of theirs. But what could it have been. Certainly not the main base. That would've been too easy, but could it be home to an Aeternus Leuitenant? A weapons factory? Experimantal Lab? They needed more recon before going barging in that's for sure.

"I'll come Xeon, payback time for Shiloh base plus you know how good I am at running decoy." volunteered Fox turning back to Mitsumi "How many good soldiers can you supply Xeon and i with in a hurry? That's if you approve of course." asked Fox on Xeon's behalf as Fox reloaded his twin hand guns with his "special" bullets before turning back to Dan. "You wanna come kid get some first hand experience of the front lines."

"Thanks for the offer to lend a hand Fox. But I think it's best if we all leave tomorrow. Get everything ready, get as much troops we can, and also seeing as the sun is setting Tyrants men will have the advantage. Those scanners he has won't rest and can easily spot us in the dark. One flash of light and we're exsposed by them all." Xeon said giving the orders feeling like he's the top boss around here now. "But I think it's best to see what Lady Mitsumi thinks of the descission first."

"Alright alright, everyone shut up I'm thinking!," Mitsumi said, closing her eye , and pacing back and forth. "We don't know what kind of base it is yet, so I'm a bit reluctant to do an all out charge on the base. Until we find out more on what exactly the base is, I won't know how many soldiers to send. For example, perhaps it's a Weapons Facility. Then I know I can send you guys with some infantry and planned reinforcements and it'll be a done deal. But perhaps it's an Experimental Labratory, or a Leuitenant's stronghold. Out infantry wouldn't able to handle the overwhelming power of Aeternus. I would have to send out Special Ops with infantry as reinforcements and then reinforcements to back them up, then even more. Unless we know what's inside an area, it's still unknown. That's what The Mapper always used to say. So I'm saying we need a little more recon on it before we go rushing in. We have to know the defenses; in and out. The infantry; the number, species, and type. The perimeter, the inside and out. Then, we can formulate a battle. Understand?" She said to the three soldiers. She turned to Dan. "There's your proof. We formulate ways to fight Aeternus. If you try to take them on by yourself, chances are, you're going to get hurt. So what are you going to do?"​

Ethan

He hadn't noticed how nighttime fell so quickly. But then again, it was usually pretty grim in Kerianda. He hadn't left from his hiding spot yet, for some reason Ethan stuck around, knowing full will he should go report in to Mitsumi. The teenager stood, brushed dirt and dust and ashes off of his clothes and prepared to leave.​

"I'll let you both live if you agree to follow us. But if you don't, we'll just kill you. So what will it be? Live? Or die? And don't give me the wrong answer okay?"

Ethan heard this and his senses perked up. He looked below him and found Infantry men holding two people captive, and it appeared to be an Aeternus leutenant down there as well. His jaw clenched. He was told never to fight a Leiutenant, but if he didn't do something, those two would surely die. As a member of The Envoy, he wouldn't allow it. He'd die before he'd let harm come to someone else.​

"Human infantry? That's rare." He commented silently as he pulled out two brilliant silver pistols. Blue streaks began to form on them as he walked back, then took a running start before leaping off the building. Spinning the guns between the trigger and his finger, Ethan let loose the bullets of pure energy as they rained down upon the Infantry and he even attempted to hit the Leuitenant.​

"Desperate much? You guys just don't have enough robots and men just roaming around do ya?" He taunted, kicking the boy in an attempt to release him from Crow's grip. Landing in front of a girl he pointed a pistol at the Leuitenant, with a smirk. He knew he probably couldn't handle the battle that seemed to be inevitable. But he had to. It meant two lives. Saved. Adrenaline and fear pushing him he stared him down.​

Alexander

“Alex, don’t speak to me as if we are equals. But to answer your statement, yes I did eat their brains. And you know what,” Sinore said with a pause. He licked the blood off his fingers, and with a sadistic lick of his lips, “I can eat plenty more. The taste of a human’s organs in my mouth is the kind of sensation that gets me through the day. It keeps me from going into my other forms, and you of all people should know how violent I can be in my first ascended form.” Sinore said.

Alexander found that extremely repulsive, yet interesting. He wondered from what Gate of Hell this thing crawled out of. He didn't think that they were equals, but Alex wouldn't have been one to back out of a fight if Sinore was to challenge. However, truthfully speaking, that wouldn't be a fight he'd look forward to. He found no fear in the demon. More of a respect kind of attitude. Alex? Afraid? Never.​

“Alex, have you ever ate brains?”

"No, but I heard they taste salty. Sorry iIm late but I was having fun with the killing."

Jace, another member of Aeternus, decided to join them on their little stroll. Alexander looked to the both of them, then turned back to Sinore "No, I've never ate a brain. I don't recall ever having a craving for one. What makes you ask?" He replied.​

Last edited:

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Time: Lost Track of the Time, but Close To Night

CaBeL stepped into the room where the sounds had come from to realize they were echoes of people down below outside, a huge black bird - scratch that - TWO huge black birds with human faces, a boy who looked scared to the next century, and a girl who looked angry, and terrified at the same time. "Tyrant's men, I assume" CaBeL said to himself, this surprised him, he didn't normally talk with himself. "I'll jump down and-" But then a boy leaped out of a nearby building guns ablazing. Showering down on the Infantry men. The big black birds still stood. The boy ran over and kicked him, which proved useless. CaBeL would've laughed if he weren't so sure that the bird already knew he was there. "He's got guts, but now it's my turn". CaBeL backed up and leaped out the window, daggers outstretched, he hoped to land on the bird holding the boy, but missed narrowly. He jumped back and threw a dagger at each of the birds, praying it would meet its mark...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Dan

Dan surely found himself in a tight place, to say the least. Sure his heart was set on getting revenge, and taking the fight to the Aeternus, but at the same time, as Mitsumi’s words sunk into him like a razor blade deep into the flesh of his mind, he knew only one thing. If Dan was to really get the revenge he always wanted, and that he needed, joining this group - the Envoy, as well as the corporation ELLA - he would gain that revenge he wants so bad.

Nodding at how he was wrong, and what he must do to get this justice for his family, Dan places his sword in its crimson-to-black colored sheath, and dismantles his fiery aura. With that he takes a good look around the room, and just examines who he would exactly be working with, and what chances they will have; as Dan knows something that they do not.

“Before I answer your question, Mitsumi, I must say, that what Xeon speaks about all of us being on our guard is an understatement. There is a being in the Tyrant’s army who is most likely after blood, and lots of it.” Dan said in tremendous fright as his head was pointed down at the ground.

Dan lifted his head up, and his eyes were shown to have a fear like no other. “this being, he is not of this world; a demon is more like It. He’s rumored to even eat the brains of his killed victims.” Dan continued. He took a few steps towards the window, and his gaze was out to the sky. “This demon’s name is Sinore, and he is the sole reason why I hate all that is evil in this world. He is the very origin of evil.” Dan said concluding of what he knows.

Dan now turned around, facing this group. “As to what I plan on doing--well it’s obvious..”, Dan paused, “I am going to join you guy’s, and get salvation for my family.” Dan said as he jus announced that he is indeed going to join forces with ELLA.

Sinore

The looks of Alex; the gaze he gave Sinore as he proposed a question. This question was definitely not one normal people would ask--hell even a normal demon wouldn’t ask this. Though, with this said, Sinore isn’t a normal demon. He’s a demon who craves murder and blood. With that, Sinore considers himself to be above everyone else; well except the tyrant, of course. This question was just if Alex ate brains or not. And by his answer, Sinore knew that Alex had never thought of it.

Sinore could sense the excitement in the air, and even more, Sinore could just since the exhilleration of Alex’s thirst for blood increasing. But while that was present, Sinore thought it would be best for him to simply answer Alex’s question.

You ask why would I ask if you had brains. Well my dear friend, you just have that cold stare of a human who is just as sick and twisted as I am. But if you never craved brain’s, then tell me; do you crave blood. If you do, then why don’t we have ourselves a little exibition match. And of course, not to the death; just something to pass the time.” Sinore said with much excitement.

He licked his lips, and said, “I could use the fun.”

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
As soon as the gun was pointed at him, Jin was taken over by instinct as his hands went for his short sword and axe, but as it turned out, he wouldn't need them. The girl he was about to saved actually saved him instead, and now they were both making their way...somewhere. He was never keen on details.
"Not that I'm complaining," he said to her in between breaths, "but if you could do that, why didn't you--" He was cut off by a sudden gust of wind that turned out to be another person landing in front of them both.
"Such a beautiful girl you are. It's a shame that I have to kill you and your little friend over there."
Lovely, he hadn't been here for fifteen minutes and his life was already threatened on twice. Maybe this future was as bad as the old man made it sound. Without warning, the something came out from behind the man and had Jin in a chokehold. The man said something about letting them live if they did something, but Jin was too busy noting what was gripping him. It was somewhat similar to his shadow mate, but this was totally different. Whatever the case was, Jin couldn't really answer the man, and all he could really do was grip and the other's hand to give himself enough room to breath.

"Human infantry? That's rare." Jin heard someone else say. Looking up, he could make out the silhouette of a male holding two guns. He couldn't hear anything else he said, if he even said anything else at all, because it was then he decided to fire both guns, though most of the shots were way off. One thing he was grateful for was the kick to the other's hand the new person sent. While it wasn't enough to set Jin free, it did let him say
"You know you aren't the only one with a fake, right?" in a hoarse voice before his own shadow came to life and pried him out of the man's grasp. It then sent a punch of it's own to the man's other and laughed a silent laugh. Jin himself stood defensively a few feet away from the man, rubbing his neck waiting for his blood to start pumping and for instinct to take him over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back