• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elena of Avalor in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Guys, gibbs said he understands and tries to be open-minded on opinions from others.

gibbs615

I wonder what's going on so far & if Nomura even saw my tweet about adding Elena to KH3?!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I wonder what's going on so far & if Nomura even saw my tweet about adding Elena to KH3?!

The game's Disney properties have already been implemented, it's too late for suggestions now.

But for discussion's sake, let's say that it's possible to add her, she'd probably be relegated to an original world. She can make the cut as she was in a feature film albeit a television feature film.

gibbs615

The game's Disney properties have already been implemented, it's too late for suggestions now.

But for discussion's sake, let's say that it's possible to add her, she'd probably be relegated to an original world. She can make the cut as she was in a feature film albeit a television feature film.
After the game's finally released, they could still probably add her as an ADD ON MINI GAME WORLD that we can buy & download from PS store!

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Can a mod just close this thread cuz it looks like shit's about to repeat all over

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I'm going to shut this and the other thread down because Nomura doesn't use social media and your comment in the other thread about how someone saw the tweet and that because they are Japanese they must have shown Nomura rubbed me the wrong way.

Keep your Elena talk in the Worlds of KH3 thread please, Gibbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back