• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elena of Avalor in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbs615

Other than my LAST idea I believe the new Latina disney princess Elena could also work in Kingdom Hearts 3! I had already sent that idea to KH on twitter and hopefully Nomura saw it and gets interested in making that happen!

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: ELENA OF AVALOR in KH3?!!!

You never know. How would you like the show to be depicted in KH3 if it did get in? Any ideas on what it would look like or what Sora's story there would be in KH3?

gibbs615

Well I'm not sure what the story there would be but seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend in Elena could be AWESOME to see! (it could also work out as a mini-game world) I'm sure Nomura and his people could come up with something.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well I'm not sure what the story there would be but seeing Sora Donald & Goofy make another good friend in Elena could be AWESOME to see! (it could also work out as a mini-game world) I'm sure Nomura and his people could come up with something.

Okay but what else? What episodes would be adapted? How would an original story be handled? I like the idea of Elena of Avalor being in KH so please expand.

gibbs615

Okay but what else? What episodes would be adapted? How would an original story be handled? I like the idea of Elena of Avalor being in KH so please expand.
Perhaps the story of how Elena saved her kingdom from that evil sorceress in the first place or that SPELLBOUND episode when they were up against that evil malvago or perhaps THE SCEPTER OF LIGHT episode when it was about her scepter and when she was up against that evil moth fairy Orizaba! Maybe those episodes could be adapted!

VenVen

I like the idea, but I think square has al the world layouts an plot points finished. I don't think there is more space for this world,it's just too new.

gibbs615

I like the idea, but I think square has al the world layouts an plot points finished. I don't think there is more space for this world,it's just too new.
What i'm saying is after the game is released, perhaps sometime after that Nomura could make it so its a new add-on DLC world that we can buy and download from PS store!

Last edited:

VenVen

What i'm saying is after the game is released next year, perhaps sometime after that Nomura could make it so its a new add-on DLC world that we can buy and download off of PS store!

In that case I hope he will do something with your idea, although I am usually against paid DLC's if it's a fair price I think I can make an exception for KH :redface:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Huh, I had never even heard of that movie. Since it's only coming out now I doubt it'll make it into KH stuff, at least not in a while.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i can see it as a dlc world have it be the first tv series if there no tv series world kh3 already

yunami5

Awards
If they ever decide to put in a tv show world I don't think they would start with something from Disney Junior.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
This is a far better idea than Sofia the First. Elena of Avalor is actually a good show, despite not watching it much. The main girl or one of the animals she rides on could make good summons, or a decent minigame world or main world.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I personally don't see it happening as a world based on the fact that there are more major Disney properties that have yet to be included in KH, and while there are certainly some slightly more obscure ones out there, I feel like we have yet to tap into some of the greater properties/films that Disney owns. We've yet to get a Pixar movie included in KH, so honestly I think seeing something from a TV show, which is far more niche and has a younger target audience than Kingdom Hearts does as a whole, is highly unlikely.

I'm not saying I'm opposed to the whole concept, as I respect you making a thread dedicated to your idea, it's awesome. I just personally don't find that it makes much sense considering what would be left out in order to include this.

gibbs615

I personally don't see it happening as a world based on the fact that there are more major Disney properties that have yet to be included in KH, and while there are certainly some slightly more obscure ones out there, I feel like we have yet to tap into some of the greater properties/films that Disney owns. We've yet to get a Pixar movie included in KH, so honestly I think seeing something from a TV show, which is far more niche and has a younger target audience than Kingdom Hearts does as a whole, is highly unlikely.

I'm not saying I'm opposed to the whole concept, as I respect you making a thread dedicated to your idea, it's awesome. I just personally don't find that it makes much sense considering what would be left out in order to include this.
Ya know WINNIE THE POOH also had a younger target audience and they put that into KH! So ELENA could also be possible to be added into the world of KH! It could happen if Nomura thinks so too!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Eh, I'd be interested in seeing how it could turn out. Haven't seen the show yet, but it could be go-

a new add-on DLC world that we can buy and download from PS store!

You get that awful idea out of this forum forever.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't even know what that is. Is it some Disney JR stuff?

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Ya know WINNIE THE POOH also had a younger target audience and they put that into KH! So ELENA could also be possible to be added into the world of KH! It could happen if Nomura thinks so too!

Yes and no. Winnie the Pooh, while appealing largely to children is much, much darker than Elena of Avalor. I know plenty of adults who love Winnie the Pooh and the deeper, sorrowful messages behind it. Pooh has also resonated much better with the fanbase and is far less niche than Elena is, and was much more well established by the time KH came about. In order for something less established to make sense to include, it has to be exceptionally well received.

While Elena has had a positive reception, a large part of the Disney/KH fanbase would have absolutely no idea who Elena is. Even with Pirates of the Caribbean, which was arguably one of the less established and more poorly received franchises that has appeared in KH, was infinitely more well known than Elena is. Jack Sparrow was a significantly more popular character than Elena is, as he resonated with a lot of people for a number of reasons, despite Pirates not being universally adored. There are a vast number of people who don't care who Elena is because they have never heard of her, thus making her taking up another franchise's spot seem a little impractical.

I do not wish to come in here and discredit your idea, because I'd love to hear how you'd want the character to be integrated. I'm just simply reasoning why there are dozens of more realistic and more sensible options out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back