• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2017 General Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The new Monster Hunter is such a let down. Capcom finally brings the series to PS4, but then turns around and makes a game completely different from the original series.

Kratos has toned down so much from the RAGE and ANGER you used to see in the previous God of War games. Shame. His face is so placid, yet still on a mission to murder everything.

Uncharted: Lost Legacy is just focus on side characters I never really cared about and obviously showcased reused assets from Uncharted 4.

I'm not saying this as a true SQEX fan boy, but the Dissidia NT and KH3 trailer have been the hypest thing all week...and they weren't even part of E3.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The more I think about it, I regret losing sleep for the Sony conference. I suppose Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite and Spider-man was enjoyable. It's funny, I assumed that Detroit: Become Human was Cyberpunk 2077 so that was a surprise to me.

And I am a sucker for remasters, so I'm down for a Shadow of the Colossus (especially considering The Last Guardian didn't maintain expectations).

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
this e3 is pretty lackluster for me. kinda feels like it is lacking in both sides. some people might bemoan the story emphasis over gameplay (though honestly i feel like that stuff is a better fit for "on the show floor" events/streams over pressers), but even as someone who values story the most I'm finding little to be excited for here personally.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I feel like only Nintendo could just show a logo and have a dude say "I'm making this game" and still get me more excited than half the other stuff shown this weekend lol.

But for real, main Pokemon game and Metroid Prime 4 for Switch!

Oh and Mario Odyssey looks amazing.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Pokemans for the Switcheru is good news, although obvious that it would happen eventually. Guess I'll be buying my first Nintendo console ever sometime next year. Tbh, I'm surprised Nintendo actually decided to make a new Prime game, as well as still acknowledging the rather meh-received Other M.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I think the thing I'm most hyped for from this E3 is A Way Out. There were some other things I enjoyed that were shown, but they were mostly just updates on projects I've been following for a while.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think the thing I'm most hyped for from this E3 is A Way Out. There were some other things I enjoyed that were shown, but they were mostly just updates on projects I've been following for a while.

There is gameplay around of it yes? I feel like I need to watch that to decide for sure if I want it, but the concept is really enticing. My friends and I would like some more co-op games instead of just competitive ones to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back