• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does he really have a heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleFreak

half sora power, how bout nobody contain memory, not power of the body

the keyblade wield power is a different case

Awards
i think it has to do with sora. sora has a strong heart and able to wield the keyblade, and roxas is his nobody.

bwyu

well,i think mayb he has little heart inside him,because he is a nobody of sora and sora have strong heart,and roxas has strong hearts too

A

Audo

well its all namine doing, namine the one responsible for memory, am i right?
No.
Roxas' lack of a memory is due to the fact that Sora spent little time as a heartless.
When Roxas is in the Data world though, it is believed that Nami altered his memories.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
yeagh i shink he does but then again in kingdom hearts 2 when youre about to become sora he says sora youre luky so if he does it might be connected t oven cause nobodys having hearts thats wrong but good that you bought it up:thumbup:

A

Audo

Errrr what now?
When he is about to become Sora he says "you're lucky, looks like my summer vacation...is over".

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
When you fight with axel in kh2.He says something to Roxas about "Do you really have a heart do you?". And to have a keyblade you must have a strong heart, and in the nomura interiew.Nomura says that this is a very imortant scene. So does he really have a heart?

Roxas shares his heart with Sora, considering that's what Vexen said in CoM.

I don't think so. But the way Nomura keeps going on and on about it, I'm not too sure.
It has to do with Ven though.

Well, to be more exact to what Nomura said, Dual wielding has to do with Xehanort's memories, but we know where it's going.

ShadowXIII

Well, Sora had a strong heart, but became a heartless briefly. Then Roxas was born, and came from someone with a strong heart. he is part of the keyblade master, so he too could use the keyblade.

T

tazztig

Nomura just want us to believe everything he says, which I don't think roxas has a heart.(NOBODY).

Teej

I really don't know...I'm actually getting a really strong vibe that Ven=Roxas, which would mean that Roxas, in fact, has a heart.

The reason I'm thinking this is the fact that Vent specifically asks to be erased on Desinty Islands. Now if he was talking to either Terra or Aqua, both shom showed ALOT of compassion(wrong word here? Can't think of another way to describe it >_>) in the secret movie, then I would think they would be really hesitant to do so. I'm thinking Terra/ Aqua had only partially erased Ven out of friendship, while still wanting to honor their friend's request, somehow connecting Ven and Sora, whom was playing on the island with Riku at the time. Maybe out of convenience, maybe assuming Sora would stay close to Riku, whom was selected to be a keyblade master.

Which would mean that when Sora stuck they keyblade into his chest, he released Ven...which would also mean that Sora wasn't completely lost to the darkness when he became a heartless immediately, and as such a nobody wasn't born in the time that Sora was a heartless.

LOLIDK There are probably so many holes in the above wall-of-text, but I'm tired so I'll leave it at that and respond later when I sleep. >_>

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
He doesn't have a heart. I think he shares a connection with Sora.....and everything else that people said since they beat me to it. XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I really don't know...I'm actually getting a really strong vibe that Ven=Roxas, which would mean that Roxas, in fact, has a heart.

Except that they're completely different characters.

1. Ven died/disappeared/whatthehellever 10 years before Roxas even came into fruition.
2. Nomura already said that they weren't the same character.

The reason I'm thinking this is the fact that Vent specifically asks to be erased on Desinty Islands. Now if he was talking to either Terra or Aqua

If you're talking about that shadow, it was Aqua.

both shom showed ALOT of compassion(wrong word here? Can't think of another way to describe it >_>) in the secret movie, then I would think they would be really hesitant to do so. I'm thinking Terra/ Aqua had only partially erased Ven out of friendship, while still wanting to honor their friend's request, somehow connecting Ven and Sora

That only leaves the question "what's so special about Sora?"

Which would mean that when Sora stuck they keyblade into his chest, he released Ven.

Which would mean a third nobody, but as you can see, there wasn't.

which would also mean that Sora wasn't completely lost to the darkness when he became a heartless immediately, and as such a nobody wasn't born in the time that Sora was a heartless.

What are you talking about? THAT was when Roxas and Namine were born.

KCDjedi

He doesn't have a heart, he has a connection with his heart (Sora).
Gosh, where is KCDJedi!?

Here I am... My birthday was on the 20th, so I've been a bit busy this week.

Well, to be more exact to what Nomura said, Dual wielding has to do with Xehanort's memories, but we know where it's going.

Haven't seen you in a while... I like the new avy more than the old one.

Good point about Vexen. :thumbsup:

Oh, and click my sig OP, it explains the Sora/Roxas Heart connection.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Haven't seen you in a while... I like the new avy more than the old one.
Good point about Vexen. :thumbsup:

Been in the hospital. If you want to know, go read it in my fanclub. Ocelot Spin is awesome.

A

Audo

Actually, to be even more exact, Roxas' and Sora's ability to wield at the same time has to do with Xehanort's Memories (as in it will be explained in BBS) as well as Roxas' "having a heart".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back