• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does he really have a heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

When you fight with axel in kh2.He says something to Roxas about "Do you really have a heart do you?". And to have a keyblade you must have a strong heart, and in the nomura interiew.Nomura says that this is a very imortant scene. So does he really have a heart?

A

Audo

I don't think so. But the way Nomura keeps going on and on about it, I'm not too sure.
It has to do with Ven though.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Nomura probably has a more amazing, profound plot twist than I could ever theorize.

So let's just wait and see, shall we? :D

Awards
Nomura's just being an ass.
If he had a heart he wouldn't be a nobody.

Then again, since he's just part of Sora and Sora has a heart, technically he does have a heart.

AppleFreak

well, i guess roxas do have heart, Ven appearance and is he really a nobody still mysterious

Awards
What, so you would like Nomura to spoil half the plot before releasing the game?
That sounds like a pretty bad idea.

A

Audo

In KH2, the explanation was that since Roxas was Sora's Nobody, he could wield the Keyblade.

Awards
Yes...........but wielding keyblades without a heart means impossible.And i also hink a stronG connection between sora and ven.

Roxas can wield the Keyblade because Sora can.
Unless someone smarter than me has a better explanation... *waits for R-K*

EDIT: Oh, R-K said almost the same as me. *stops waiting for R-K*

A

Audo

He doesn't have a heart, he has a connection with his heart (Sora).
Gosh, where is KCDJedi!?

AppleFreak

but still, are nobody come out right after the body lost it heart? The timing roxas awake and sora turned to heartless might different

Awards
but still, are nobody come out right after the body lost it heart? The timing roxas awake and sora turned to heartless might different

Ummm... No?
Unless of course, you can prove it.
Which you can't.

Also, an irrelevant question.
Who's that in your signature R-K?

A

Audo

No, it isn't really.
Sora turns into a Heartless. Body forms Roxas and Nami. They both wake up at the exact same time in CO and TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back