• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you feel that you're living life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
The question doesn't make sense. It's the equivalent of asking "are you dying death?"
You're an idiot.
You knew what I meant.
If you didn't, then you really are an idiot.

I feel I could get more of the most of life out of stuff, but I don't really know how.
Don't want a near-death experience to wake me out of it since that seems to be the most common way to realize that type of stuff.
Yeah. If we knew how, then it really wouldn't be an issue, would it?
Ahah.

Generally I start thinking about stuff like this after reading or watching something about death.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Not dead = living life

Nice and true.

The last few weeks, I've been very stressed out. With school and other stuff but lately those problems have been disappearing. Lately, I do feel like I've been doing something.

No more lazyness! :nahnah:

la tangerine

You're an idiot.
You knew what I meant.
If you didn't, then you really are an idiot.
1. If I didn't know what you meant, I wouldn't have followed up with an answer.
2. Taking shots at me will get you nowhere. All I did was point out an error. I feel sorry for the person who resorts to insults because they made a mistake.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Edited because I'm a good boy.

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No, I'm pretty sure I'm not. I've never been one to go out and have a lot of fun and really enjoy things like others, but I have been working a bit to change that lately.

Also Gabo, stop trying to instigate a fight.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
No, I'm pretty sure I'm not. I've never been one to go out and have a lot of fun and really enjoy things like others, but I have been working a bit to change that lately.

Also Gabo, stop trying to instigate a fight.

yeah im kinda the same way, but when i do go out i have a lot of fun. After that i just close myself at home.
I guess i'm just lazy

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Eh, there's more I could do with my life, but I'm limited as to what I can do atm. Different factors play into jazz so yea. But I guess I'm living it to some degree. My life isn't totally unfulfilled.-.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't know. My life has been from boring to OMG! I have to worry about this and all. You could say it's like a rollercoaster but then again, it's not. I don't know. Sometimes alot of things happens and some other days nothing happen and sometimes I just feel like I wish for something better or can't see the light within my life though I should! And although it happens, I'm still upbeat and all! And the life I have can be pretty much wasted when I'm bored but then again, that wouldn't be me. So to me, it's like a show.......a show of stuff of going on. If that makes sense....just like that song. XD

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hmm, I don't think I have. I'm hoping the next few years at university will change that.

Quoted for truth.

I could do a lot more with my life if I weren't being so lazy. >.>

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
It's hard to explain, but I think that you (or I, at least) could only say "yes" if you had a major goal in life, more specifically, if you wanted to pursue a particular career. Some people know exactly what they want to be when they're older while going through school, but I don't, and probably won't until my last year of schooling, maybe. So I figure it makes sense that if you've left school and are maybe at university, knwoing what path you want to take, then it'd feel more like you're living life.

I probably worded that really badly. And that's just my take, someone else might live for social events and just having fun etc.

So, that's a no for me.

mesmerized

Sometimes... I just feel my life is wasting away and I'm trapped.

But you got to make the best out of everything I suppose. So I guess I'll continue to look for that key that will get me out of this cage.

Byronic Cynicism

To an extent, I really feel as though i should be doing and accomplishing more.
At this point I'm just waiting to see what life throws at me...hopefully it will be something from which I can grow/learn.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I hate to say it, but this thread has partially inspired me to think about how I might further myself. High school is the defining experience of my day currently, and I feel that a lot of that is not really benefiting me. So, I'm going to attempt to find some alternatives, so that I can spend more of my day achieving things I want for myself.

It's a step in the right direction, at the least.

I need to convince my father to homeschool me. Illinois is the perfect state for this, too.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
all teenagers haven't lived their lives to the fullest.

It's possible, just more difficult. There are just as many adults that just follow the same mindless routine every day, who would definitely argue that 'they're not living the dream' either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back