• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you feel that you're living life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Do you feel that you're living life?
Or just kinda wasting it away?

Its hard to explain what I'm asking, but attempt to discuss?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I feel like I could be doing a lot more with my life, but things like school and obligations are holding me back.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I feel like I could be doing a lot more with my life, but things like school and obligations are holding me back.
I feel the same way, to be honest.
I feel a little unfulfilled, I guess.
Ahah

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Funny how that works, eh?

Depends. Sometimes, I feel like there is a lot more that I could be doing. And then I realized that until I retire I'm pretty much fucked when it comes to originality, unless I become an author.

Trag

Bronze Member
I'm living it so-so. I try to take chances but I think of consequences and that messes me up. I'd probably feel a lot better about it if I could start talking to girls more.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
The only time i've ever felt as if i haven't fulfilled my life is after i watched Office Space

My grandfather illegally came to the US, went to school, and hunted job after job. Then he ended up being a camera man for ABC and after 40 or 50 years, it's been vacation after vacation.

.........My grandpa is living life

(sigh)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Depends. During the summer, I felt like I was just wasting away my days at home on the computer while my mother was at work, since she couldn't drive me where I needed to go until 4-ish. But now, with school and all these extracurriculars I'm doing now, I feel I am.

Depends on my mood really.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I suppose I could be doing more with my life, but I'm lazy and uncreative. :v

Key Kaliber

I feel as long as your happy and doing what you feel needs to be done in order to get where you want to go, your on the right track.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't live my life to its full potential everyday... it's depressing really.

la tangerine

The question doesn't make sense. It's the equivalent of asking "are you dying death?"

I think everyone is working towards a goal. It doesn't matter what you're doing now, no matter how little it may be, because it's a part of progressing towards your goal. I see people saying stuff like studying is holding you back, but to that I say: it's the other way around. If you didn't study, what do you think you'd be doing that would actually be good for yourself? Your options in the world are extremely limited without an education. If you desire a positive outcome, you should try your best to get there. (If the desired outcome doesn't require an education, then so be it.) Living in a moment accomplishes nothing until you're positive nothing bad will come of it. If anyone ever feels like they're wasting time, then they should stop wasting time and work towards something they really want. If anyone felt like that then they would have no one to blame other than themselves.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Not really as much as I think I sometimes am.

I feel like half the time I'm living when I'm happy and with my friends/family or going to an amusement park or something.
The other half, I'm just being bored, dealing with school, playing videogames, etc.

I feel I could get more of the most of life out of stuff, but I don't really know how.
Don't want a near-death experience to wake me out of it since that seems to be the most common way to realize that type of stuff.

Key Kaliber

I mean, you can try and have fun while you can, but things aren't always gonna go as planned, and you have to sacrifice some stuff. I've always wanted to play the drums, but since i've got school and all this other shit i gotta deal with, it's hard to do what you really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back