• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Primus - The fantasy begins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Kazuma was about to give up on his search for his partner when all of a sudden he hears a loud crashing sound. He spins around in the spot and notices two people, one of which even he couldn't deny the attractiveness. Still, he could tell that neither of them were to be trusted due to the fact that he has never seen them before. He smiles at the thought and pulls the smaller blade from the back of his belt and drops it behind his back. It was only a simple method when one breaks it down. He plans to simply create multiple "portals" for the weapon to go through before trapping the two in a web of chains. This was done so with the blade falling into one portal and appearing as if thrown at the two from the left.

The small blade flying at them from one direction was sure to get the attention of at least one of them while he himself would get the attention of the other. He does this by willing the portal to follow him as he moves and begins a charge. He places one hand on the hilt of the sword at his left hip and holds the scabbard in place and readies an attack. It's when he slides to a stop that he initiates his move and style known simply as Iai, or rather a style that revolves around the drawing of the blade. It's not the blade that the two should worry about though. What the two should worry about is the portal consuming the blade as he draws it. This move was a bit more advanced in method with the fact that the single blade exits through three other portals on the sides. Two appears on the right, one aimed at the neck while the other was for the knees, as the third was aimed from the left at the elbow level. Normally he would localize something like this to only one person, but this time he incorporates both targets into the area of effect. After the move is executed the blades leave through other portals and appear back as his own sword as if nothing had happened, hit or miss.

Eventua

At that moment he turned, the blade flying straight towards him from behind him. He couldn't help but sigh audibly as he dashed towards it, catching the blade in mid-air and holding it backhanded, turning to then face the warrior as well as the girl.

"Greetings!" he said, with a twirl of the hand.

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
"HEY Renn catch this i'l be off in the woods loooking for discord scum i can destroy"Inferno said throwing a magic amulet he said "it's an orb for magic i have my own do you know magic yourself Renn if not you can have this fire gem i had. wrothless to me but it maybe of use to you and your strenths on there wind gems + fire gems = light magic"

(I'll be using red for Dynos now on )

Dynos was capitzated by Clyde he was amazing as tough as him but Dynos said "hmp you have no connection to Eesa or being a child of Eesa but your powerful time for my burst DEATH IN THE DARK perpare to die" he was preparing himself he said "arrgh awaken in another word and be!"he said and dark pillers formed around him consumeing cylde and he was barely scrathed himself cylde barely had a scrath dynos said "who are you to surrive tha attack

(Sliverside where's your character)

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn took the gems and destroyed them with a small holy spell... "I have the power within me already Inferno... I don't need those... I already have the power within."

Renn soon turned toward Inferno then said: "Hope that John doesn't appear here though."

John had appeared in the home world of his Vessel. "Well well, it seems I have something to do here."

Roaringflames

"Who's john? how tough is he? is he a part of discord?"said Inferno asking renn questions then he said "also about my gems want to pratice magic in the woods?"

"hmm your prince has Eesa blood in him as i recall myself and you were on my side HA HA HA HA Now to kill you i was merey toying with you Cylde i knew your name but wanted a challenge from you so GIVE ME A CHALLENGE OLD MAN or i'll kill you right now"said Dynos summoning minons of darkness by saying "those who sleep from beyond the malstream come froth in the name of chaos" "your out numbered old man cylde so fitting to end your life myself" saod Dynos getting ready to kill him "no i'll just SMITE YOU DEATH CHANTER"Said Cylde readying his axe axe of the winds "this is it ha ya BEGONE"said Cylde swinging his axe down on Dynos then upwards then slamming down on Dynos then summoned a tornado on him "how's that" Cylde asked

Akans

「moriya」
It was a mark of their trust that Senna didn't even question Sylfae's command, falling down to her knees immediately. A blade closely cut over their head - shaving off a few hairs as it did. But Sylfae wasn't finished. Taking over control, she initiated a quick spin in midair, so that she was spinning perfectly horizontally as the second and third blades cut above and below her at knee and elbow height, a bare miss with barely a few centimeters in between.

Wow, such a dishonorable move.

Yes... pay attention will you? That was too close of an attack.
Well I can't be omniscient, sorry.
You don't need to be omniscient, no. Just mindful of when
the very space around you starts warping up. It tends to usually be dangerous.
I'll take over for now, alright?

Che, fine.

Whipping the hair out of her face with a flip of her head, Sylfae looked at the newcomer with a friendly smile.
"Quite sneaky. Didn't expect such honorable warriors to resort to such means. Nice attack there, by the way - would have taken off my head there if I wasn't sitting in such a position."
With a cheerful nod towards the Prince, Sylfae moved back a step, holding up her right hand as she said, "Well I'll leave you to clean up here while I go find the other one. Don't mess up alright?"

With an overly bright smile that bordered on mocking, Sylfae violently stabbed the air once again, and vanished away.
Now...for the second one...

The disharmony of the space was obvious. Someone or something was changing and manipulating the world through its memories. Unintentional, of course, but it made them easy to track.
With a large grin that no one could see, Sylfae rapidly moved closer to Sagita Agro's location, the space and world around her twisting as she passed.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Yes Inferno, he is with Discord... He was once human until a demon possessed him and took over his body completely. Now nothing is left but the demon. And there are no woods in this land for about four dozen kilometeres from our current location... Because my homeland is a city." Renn showed his home suburban home. "It was above this very soil that I took on the demon that possessed John in order to save him, but I failed."

"Yeah...Too bad that I had no choice but to cast him out of his own body."

John said as his Gauntlets appeared on his wrists and hands.

"Demon!"

"Surprised to see me?"

"No, I'm just disgusted by what you have done."

"Well well well, ain't that surprising, You're just acting the hero again."

"I'm not... I've saved lives thanks to this so I'm considered a hero..."

"Ooooohhhhh I'm Renn! The angel sent to earth to eradicate all evil from this world for you guys."

Renn's face turned beet red with anger. "Don't push me Demon."

"Well I hope you don't mind this!" John said as he dashed toward Inferno.

Renn stopped John's charge with his sword. Eyes bloodshot with anger He pushed John back with a thrust of his sword.

Eventua

"Well I'll leave you to clean up here while I go find the other one. Don't mess up alright?"
"Wait a second-" and with that, she was gone.

*Typical. When having a thug would actually be useful...* he thought, turning back to the warrior.
"What is your name, wretch?"

Roaringflames

"Renn let's work together on him now feel my water magic"Said Inferno he also said this 1 minute later "scared water wash away those who defy me"and a piller of water appered and splashed down on john super strong and did a spin and captured him in a watery sherpe "how's that"he asked

"hey old man your axe belongs to my farther nd has his son i'll take from you by any means"said Dynos Cylde responed "bring it on kid"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"No You don't have to fight Inferno... He's my enemy. You have your own right? Now back off." Renn soon raised his blade. "Judgement blade." He extended it out toward John. Three blue shards fell upon him and soon formed the shape of a sword blade. Then John was frozen in time. "Judgement blade stops time for it's target temporaily... As well as deals damage. Now Inferno, you may think you're all that but you gotta know when to attack and when not to... You gotta stay calm so that you'll keep strategically outsmarting your foe... Now... Let's go train... I know a secluded area where we can train."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Kazuma watches as the girl masterfully dodges his attack and is quite impressed. Not only did she manage to get out of it with only a few missing hairs, but with added style and flair. If it wasn't for the fact that she was obviously an enemy, he would want to team up with her or even fight her to see her skills. Still, there is one thing that brings a thought to the mind of the warrior, and that's the fact that he is fighting for a group that seems to be filled with warriors of honor. While it's true that many of his morals can be closely tied to having honor, there is no need for an assassin who strikes when one is least expecting a strike to have honor. The girl moves to leave the area and that's when Kazuma opens his mouth to respond to the woman that stands before him.

"Honor only hinders one such as myself."

With those words the woman vanishes from her spot and that leaves the one wearing the glowing armor, no wonder this guy like the dark. This new man looks at Kazuma and asks for his name. The silent killer would normally give his name to his opponent, but the man kills his chance by adding the deplorable word at the end. Kazuma takes this chance to send his will into the space around the smaller blade and watches as it too vanishes, only this vanishing is caused by a small portal that Kazuma creates. Once more the weapon appears, but this time three feet behind himself aimed directly at the ground. It vanishes once more and appears out of the ground eight feet to his left. To most this would seem like something random, but there's something planned with the dagger.

Still, that leaves the man standing before him evidently hating the fact that the woman ran off in search of Kazuma's partner. Kazuma still raises his sword and slashes downwards before him after charging at the man standing before him. The blade once again vanishes as he swings and attempts to slash the man in three places. One blade appears below the man while a second appears above the man. The third blade is the one that takes inspiration from the last attempt with the fact that it comes in from the man's right at about waist length. If this man wishes to stand before Kazuma, he must be prepared to lose his life in the process.

Roaringflames

(i'm writing in only color from now on in this section)
"Hey Renn where's this spot over there near the hill over there" said Inferno looking at the hill

"hmp i'm leaving this place to spy on Inferno part of your first segargent who you call"said Dynos prepareing himself then he said to Cylde "Lagoon the cursed" and wandered off towards Inferno's postion as he came there he said "Why would this filthey brat come here he very skilled but this oh a man over there let me see who it is"said Dynos walking over to john he said "a new ally of discord john"

Eventua

The warrior didn't answer, instead charging forwards, his sword raised. As he struck, the Prince merely smirked, effortlessly backstepping and dodging out of the way. And then the mans three blades appear via portals to strike simultaneously. One above, one lurking near his legs and one in the mans hand, striking with a horizontal slash.
*Manipulating space? Impressive...* he thought, summoning his own sword as he backstepped, hopping a fraction into the air and lowering his head.

The higher & lower blades missed by a hair's breath, and the third, ordinary slash he deflected.

"Impressive indeed! I was not aware that some were capable of such acts. Never the less, I WILL kill you. Slowly, oh yes."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn turned to Inferno... Gotta learn to get used to this guy because we are allies.
"This is a city Inferno... There aren't many hills and they're very far apart. But we are almost there." They walked about another few kilometers until they came outside the city. They were in a very lush part of a forest to the northeast of the city. " The trees here are really resiliant. Although I wouldn't use magic here."

Roaringflames

"Hey Renn maybe we should check the town look at it minons of darkness are here terrorizing this world and everybody we know this is getting serious"said Inferno just then he heard someone saying "those who sleep from beyond the malstream come froth in the name of chaos" he quickly thought Dynos why why my friend he grabbed his blade ands went for town Dynos he tought

"Minons of darkness here my call come forth to save him and ally us dark overlords"Dynos said calling dark minons and saving john just then Inferno came "meddling brat stop getting in the way or i'll KILL YOU!"Dynos shouted he then said "Minons of darkness KILL HIM an overlord of light defyer of discord " His undead went for Inferno he casted the light magic (basinshing ray) on them Dynos wasn't scared he said "behold the aniliting dearkness"it rained down dark beams on Inferno Inferno heled himself with light magic saying "may your wounds be closed" and was healed "Dynos stop this right now your feeling cornered Dynos"Inferno said Dynos responed "bring it on"

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Inferno... you have no reason to worry... This isn't the world I know... No reason to worry about Discord Terrorizing here. My memory of this place shall never change." But Inferno was already gone.
"Geez." Renn said when he put his hand over his face. He soon took off in the same direction. He saw Inferno engaging Dynos and John had just recovered from Renn's previous attack.

John turned to Dynos. "I owe you one. Dino(Pronounced like Dino from the flintstones)."
He soon turned to face Renn. "I guess it's just you and me."

"It seems so, Lust."

"Let's get this over with."

*Cue famous pre-battle scene*

"C'mon Chicken!"

Renn charged forward recklessly. "Don't call me that."

"You're so easily reactive... Because you don't have anyone whom you can trust."

"Shut up! End of Discord!" Renn screamed as he raised his blade to use Divine Ruination.
He slammed it into the ground and pillars of light came falling down. John dodged to the side but the attack was headed straight for Inferno. Renn faded out of sight and he took the Attack in Inferno's place. "AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hmhmhmhmhm. Defated by your own selflessness."

But when the smoke cleared... Renn was standing, his blade propping him up.
"Although I've never had a real friend before... Atleast I have a comrade whom I can call my friend. And so, I pity you... You make up for your own loneliness with destruction."

"But atleast it works!" John said as he punched forward.

"I now know the strength of having friends...Now be bathed in the light of our Friendship!"

Roaringflames

"he's right and Dynos your minons are useless FACE ME NOW"said Inferno attacking Dynos with five hits "hmp i don't care i will kill you PERPARE TO DIE awaken in anthor world and be forgotten"said Dynos attacking Inferno with dark pillers "hmp useless i know water magic healing stream come forth and help"said Inferno casting water magic water came around him in a circle and fully healed him to full health "a heavenly sword to strike you down"he said as he casted the magic thor hammer a more powerful version of judgement a sword and chains came up at Dynos and john attacking all enemies and then sparks came and grew and it went away "crimson flames burn them all"he said as he casted the ultimate fir magic and then Dynos burned in smokes "take that"Inferno said

"crimson blessing!"Dynos said blessing himself and healing himself "This is far from over you meddling brat prepare to die with our friend john help me clear up the trash"

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn pushed off John from a defensive postion while blocking...

"C'mon boy, let those vengeful feelings grow!" John said, Taunting him.

"Those tricks won't work Lust. Shining Blade!" As Renn lashed out horazontally, his blade grew larger and turned red. John dodged upwards, into the air.

"You know Northwain's strike already?"

"Yes, I plan to defeat you with it. Light of the divine!" in a burst of light Renn's EX mode was revealed. His wings open...His hair gleaming like the sun above their heads.

"Oh S***, End of Mercy!" John was clad in darkness and His EX mode revealed as well. Two bat wings were in his back and his skin was pure black. His Eyes, the deepest shade of red. He leapt up into the air and said: "Let this place become the battlefield of the past Renn!"

Renn opened his wings and met John in the eyes...

"This is where it shall end." Renn put his blade upward and said: "Judgement blade!" Renn was clad in a blue aura as he charged inward He hit John dead on, freezing him in time. "Now... this is it demon! Shining blade!" Renn's blade Extended out and he spun it across John's chest. "Now Angel's wrath!"

*Cue EX burst*

Reality broke under Renn's powerful strike. Renn then began charging energy, his light aura growing... Renn's potential fully unleashed.
"This is the end!" Renn screamed as he dashed through John, With him unable to do anything except take the attack.
Renn then let light burst out from his hand. dealing one last bit of damage.

*cue end battle freeze*

"No... It can't be..."

*cue Hero victory scene, Play dissidia hero victory theme*

"Hmmm too easy." Renn said as he slung his sword ofer his shoulder.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Max clapped aloud as he had watched the battle before him take place. “Not bad warrior of light perhaps I underestimated you” he then rubbed pushed up his glasses with his index finger and glanced at Renn’s partner who appeared to be in a battle of his own and then turned his attention back to Renn.

“Let’s finish this” he then summoned his lances and, using his red stream power, pushed one of the lances at a high velocity towards his opponent.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Whoa!" Renn said as he dodged to the side to dodge the lance. " Renn noticed Max nearby. "Coward. Why didn't you fight me last time we met?!" Renn said as he flew straight at him. Renn engaged with Max. His blade pushing aside multiple lancing attacks. "Here! Hallowed bolt!" Renn said as he came up from beneath Max, his blade surging up in a pink lightning bolt. But as the blade pushed through Max, His wings faded away, along with his gleaming blond hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back