• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Final Fantasy - "Let us cross swords in the name of dreams!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
OK I got ripped off buying a second hand PSP and it's a Japanese one. I didn't bother taking it back as the only difference was the O X switch, and that didn't affect any games.

Except it has made Dissidia O for select and X for cancel. Anyone know a way to reverse this?

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Just gonna let you guys know I'm structuring the tournament to be very rigid with deadlines. So I wouldn't sign up if you're gonna be gone for a few days.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
As long as it doesn't happen between March 11-21, I'm good to go

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Is Dissidia capable of online without Adhoc Party? I'd love to be part of a tournament , but I don't have a PS3 for Adhoc Party.

Only way to play Dissidia online is through Ad-Hoc party using your PS3 or via X Link Kia using your PC as the host.
The only way to use X Link Kai is by hacking your PSP to allow the program to run. Once you set the configurations correctly, it should be able to connect to anyone.

OK I got ripped off buying a second hand PSP and it's a Japanese one. I didn't bother taking it back as the only difference was the O X switch, and that didn't affect any games.

Except it has made Dissidia O for select and X for cancel. Anyone know a way to reverse this?

I'm confused. When you say second hand, do you mean that it's a knock off? Like a fake system (usually produced by China).
I think to change your button scheme, all you need to do is change your PSP's region (in your case from JPN to ENG). If not then definitely the controls in the game itself.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean pre-owned, and alas you cannot change the region for the system.

I'll just leave Dissidia and hope that Duodecim works like most games do on my system.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Jackstin, your right you can't change your region in system setting as I just checked.

Reason why your button scheme is set like that is because in Japan, O means confirm while X means exit

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
Jackstin, your right you can't change your region in system setting as I just checked.

Reason why your button scheme is set like that is because in Japan, O means confirm while X means exit

I realise that, but usually it's just in the XMB. Every other game I've played maps correctly. But Dissidia reverses it :(

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Only way to play Dissidia online is through Ad-Hoc party using your PS3 or via X Link Kia using your PC as the host.
The only way to use X Link Kai is by hacking your PSP to allow the program to run. Once you set the configurations correctly, it should be able to connect to anyone.

Ahh...Well then, I'm screwed. I don't really wanna Hack my PSP, and I don't have a PS3...Oh well. I'll cheer from the sidelines! *Wonders if anyone will use Kuja*

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I know everyone's probably busy with Dissidia 012, and I will be now I have it, but I still haven't 100%'d this yet, and it's mostly because I'm stuck on Inward Chaos.

Any tips for what kind of accessories I should have or a character I should use? Keep getting killed a lot.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
there's really no specific character to use. that's purely up to who you're best with.
as for accessories, it depends on how you play. you could use an ex build, attack build, etc

or if you're really desperate, use WoL, turtle around then spam Shield of Light.
that helped me a lot on my first IC run xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back