• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy - "Expand your horizontals."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dissidia 011?

• Hell yes

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • no, enough dissidia games

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
What if Dissidia 011...

Hi there everybody, it‛s been a while.

Suddenly I got a huge wish of playing Dissidia 012 again and i started pkaying it again.

After a while i start thinking of what could change or be brought into dissidia if there was going to be a Dissidia 011.

Gameplaywise i haven‛t really thought of anything but i started thinking about characters.From dissidia to dissidia 012 there were new characters and, now, i think that if dissidia 011 gets ti be done i want more. I thought is a 4 characters per number a lot? i think not.
i only played the most recent ff.

since 011 woul be before 012 i think the roles of chaos snd cosmos should be the same, for exemple cloud-chaosfor exemple

FF VII:
Cosmos~
Tifa
Zack \NEW\
Chaos~
Cloud
Sephiroth

FFVIII:
Cosmos~
Squall
Laguna
Chaos~
Ultemicia (don‛t really recall how it‛s spelled)
Seifer \NEW\

FFIX:
Cosmos~
Zidane
Vivi \NEW\
Chaos~
Kuja
??? \NEW\

FFX/FFX-2:
Cosmos~
Yuna
Jecht
Chaos~Tidus
Pain \NEW\

(never played FFXI)

FFXII:
Cosmos~
Vaan
Penelo
Chaos~
Vayne \NEW\

FFXIII/FFXIII-2
Cosmos~
Lightning
Serah \NEW\
Chaos~
Noel \NEW\
Caius \NEW\

Those are my opinions. I want to know your opinions on new characterw, gameplay mechanics. thanks and hope someone else enjoys :)

Rexy

Last edited:

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Re: What if Dissidia 011...

Some interesting roster choices!

Just gonna bump this over to the Dissidia 012 discussion thread, if you don't mind.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
what's your deliberation to put Noel on chaos's side? if you ask me I'd think it should be Lightning and Noel for Cosmos, and Caius and Fang for chaos since Fang almost turned the entire plot upside down to protect Vanille

Rexy

Bronze Member
what's your deliberation to put Noel on chaos's side? if you ask me I'd think it should be Lightning and Noel for Cosmos, and Caius and Fang for chaos since Fang almost turned the entire plot upside down to protect Vanille

Ok I agree with you on that. And Fang's EX mode could be her Ragnarok form from the end of FF XIII.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
I had a dream last night that Square were bringing out a Dissidia style game with all kinds of Square characters, so Crono, Lara Croft, Adam Jensen, Garrett, Agent 47 as well as many FF characters.

The best thing? In my dream the game was called Square Hard.

Thy need to hire me :p

Rexy

Bronze Member
I wonder what they would do with that as an actual gameplay element...
Well with Fang we could have the normal attacks and how to choose tto costumize the character. Well I thought (last night) that since Lightning can change her attacks if we press triangle to change paradigms, and Cecil (for example) can change between is light and dark characters attacks, we could press triangle and have some abilities unique for Ragnarok-Fang

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I would like for Square Enix to put out a proper fighting game with weapons, SoulCalibur style, for the PS4. That would be awesome!

Bhunivelze

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Any other Dissidia fans? It's personally my favorite fighting game and probably my favorite FF spin off period.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
I would like for Square Enix to put out a proper fighting game with weapons, SoulCalibur style, for the PS4. That would be awesome!

I actually like how original Dissidia was and would prefer a sequel with a refined system. On PS4 maybe.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Well with Fang we could have the normal attacks and how to choose tto costumize the character. Well I thought (last night) that since Lightning can change her attacks if we press triangle to change paradigms, and Cecil (for example) can change between is light and dark characters attacks, we could press triangle and have some abilities unique for Ragnarok-Fang

well there's commands already in place for the triangle button bro...didn't you know that? when you float/run on walls or grind on rails? that's already assigned to triangle. And she doesn't change paradigms like that... she changes with R then L trigger...

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I would really like a proper sequel (well, prequel) for this game, on the PS4/Vita. I like the idea of having a huge online mode. Also, more characters to play as and a new storyline, of course.

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
well there's commands already in place for the triangle button bro...didn't you know that? when you float/run on walls or grind on rails? that's already assigned to triangle. And she doesn't change paradigms like that... she changes with R then L trigger...
when i said that i was talking in the costumization screen, just like Cecil can be custumized with different abilites if you are using is light or dark versions i think something like that could work with fang in her normal and ragnaroked version :p

Shinra

Banned
Awards
when i said that i was talking in the costumization screen, just like Cecil can be custumized with different abilites if you are using is light or dark versions i think something like that could work with fang in her normal and ragnaroked version :p
oh yeah well that's true but we already have a character like that... His name is Gabranth

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

State

Awards
Duodecim is THE SHIT! You should definitely play it. It's better than the original Dissidia and it contains the first game's story, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back