• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Parks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Disney arks good or bas

• Good

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Disneyland is great. I don't get to go very often, but it's always something to look forward to. Last time I went was for Lunar New Year last year. Hopped between Disneyland and California Adventure with my aunt. The fireworks at the end are always a sight to see. My dad's planning to take us to Disneyworld this summer for the first time, so I'm pretty excited about that. Hopefully it can fit in with my school's crazy schedule.

Something interesting though. When I was looking in the pamphlet, the picture they had representing It's a Small World looked just like the avatars from KH Mobile...

Aria

braver by the minute
I've never been to Disney world. :'(

Only to disneyland and disneyCalifornia.

I would love to go there one day.

I went to Disney Land when I was really little so I can't remember it :(

Disney World really is special though, you should definitely go.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Disney parks beat out any other theme park on sheer utter budget alone. Yeah it means it's pricey to go but there's just nothing else like them.

AzzurroRainrebor

Disney Parks are awesome. Though, I've never gone to one myself. When I was little, my church had a fundraiser thingy to go to Disney World or Disney Land? One of those...anyway, I couldn't go; I was sick or something. *weep*

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Disney Land is the best place in the world OMG xD
it's really fun and never gets boring
i went to disney land paris several times...but the one in califorina i think i wen there once when i was little,sadly i dont remember a lot about it

really no other park beats it
but if you want awesome rolleroaster rides there's six flags
and i went to an awesome park called alton towers in england

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
O.k in my school there is a debate team and lately it has been about Disney.
So they ask me to make a poll about if Disney parks are better than other parks.
Also what do you think bout Disney? ( also I am not on the debate team I am just helping them. )

Disney parks do seem to get more visitors than other parks, so I guess, in a way, you could say that they are better. I won't know for sure until I go there in June.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I only got to go to Disney World once for a week long celebration of my 10th birthday. It is probaly in my top three favorite places in the world. I loved it! When we were leaving my mom had to drag me all the way to the car, and I was crying my eyes out half the way home. Disney world was the first time I got to stay out somewhere till midnight. The Magic Kingdom is so much more fun late at night when there aren`t long lines. I could go on and on about it but I`ll stop there.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i love disney parks well in only been to Disney World (3X) but i loved it i havnt been there in like 4 years though... i want to try to go in late september this year...

o i chose good

NumberVIII

I want to go with a roxas cosplay to disneyland :D
( yes, I know fightingdreamers already did it .__. )

I saw someone post a story online that they and a bunch of their friends went to Disneyworld dressed up as Kingdom Hearts characters, and people actually thought they worked at the park and asked them to take pictures with them and get their autographs and stuff. How cool would that be?

june

I saw someone post a story online that they and a bunch of their friends went to Disneyworld dressed up as Kingdom Hearts characters, and people actually thought they worked at the park and asked them to take pictures with them and get their autographs and stuff. How cool would that be?

fightingdreamerspro

a cosplay group

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Disneyland is awesome and expensive ....Buuuuuuuuutt...Six Flags is better!

Asianlao

Who doesn't love DISNEY 8D ? Seriously, it is the movies that influence us xD and then we still remember of that ! Don't you think it is kinda crazy ? even if we'll get older xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back