• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Parks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Disney arks good or bas

• Good

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
O.k in my school there is a debate team and lately it has been about Disney.
So they ask me to make a poll about if Disney parks are better than other parks.
Also what do you think bout Disney? ( also I am not on the debate team I am just helping them. )

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
It depends what the Disney park is on. If it's on Mickey originals or new Mickey things on tv every day or on any other characters. Over all I guess it would be a good thing. Disney itself is interesting most of the time.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i have been to disneyland 100+ times
and i never got bored

i really miss it now

i used to live in California about 10 min. away of disney land, plus i had the annual pass
so i went every friday for like 2-3 years

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
They're pretty good...

Because they're amazingly well funded.

Definitely entertaining, at times.

Note the "at times"

*~BlackCat~*

They're pretty good, I haven't been in Disney World before, only Disneyland like 4 years ago. XD
I just hate waiting in line for rides and trips can be SO expensive.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Disney parks are brilliant. They are engineered and designed down to the last detail, some of which you might never even notice. I could seriously rave about them for hours. I've never been to Disneyland but I've been to Disney World a ton.

moonstar_xo

I love Disney World. Sure, it costs shitloads of money and can be rather crowded (especially Magic Kingdom <.<) but it is SO much fun. Rockin' Roller Coaster is like my favorite ride ever. (Ok, not really, but it's definitely up there) There's just so much to do and it's lots of fun! :D

Mallorytheace

I have only been once,and I don't even remember which one I went to.I was really young,and scared of most of the rides so I did not really enjoy it at first but then a employ there dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast saw me crying and was really nice to me.She waited in line with me for a ride and kept my mind off being nervous about getting on the ride and I wound up having a fun time for the rest of the day.Turns out all I needed to cheer up was someone to hold my hand and not call me a cry baby for being scared of Space Mountain.I dunno if there better than some other parks,but there pretty cool to me.

NumberVIII

Is this question legit? I've never been to Disneyland, but I've been to Disneyworld 3 times and it's amazing.<3 I don't know how anyone in their right mind could possibly dislike it, even if they don't like rollercoasters and stuff.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Its all about six flags, baby. I love them roller coasters. :)

But overall disney parks are pretty fun. I never get tired of watching their lights show at the end of the night. Fucking beautiful.

Plus, when I was in marching band in my junior get. I got to play for their christmas parade and their candlelight concert. Boy it was one of the best memories ever. :D

Aria

braver by the minute
Going to Disney World was like my best Christmas ever. The hotel, the rides, just being there at Disney World was awesome. Magical :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back