• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Civil War [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i'm will i'm just getting it ready kay

i posted best i could do on short notice

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Chaser, just... no. Did you clear having a custom Digimon with Crimson? Did you ask if you could somehow suddenly jump to Champion form when it's blatantly against the rules? I think you're gonna have a problem, dude.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Is this still joinable? I was meaning to join but totally forgot. Too late now?

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Well, all of the characters are in the Digital World. Though we really haven't done enough for you to not be able to join, but it's all up to Crimson Jazz.

There is always Chapter[2], if he says no.

Edit:
Hey, Alphonse: you totally ignored my post! (My character asked Azulongmon a question). You don't have to change it though, since you pretty much already answered it.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
The Training Begins

The DigiDestined have arrived. They realize their destiny as saviors of the Digital World. Now, it's time for them to start training their Digimon for the dangers that lie ahead. They must now go to the Training Simulation Facility in File City, mostly run by a Silphymon on ordinary occasions, and hope that their Digimon will gain experience and learn how to properly defend themselves in battle.

This is our first unofficial mission, guys. We all need to train our Digimon in order to move on to official missions.

Is this still joinable? I was meaning to join but totally forgot. Too late now?

Yes, I will allow you to join. Since we aren't THAT far along into this RP, you can just have your character pretend as if he was with us.

Wyvern

Does that really matter? I just want to give Astamon the "bad boy" or "gangster" look lol

Wyvern

So Digimon can produce weapons, clothes, bridges, castles, rockets, but not cigarettes? What are you thinking man? Not all of them are wild creatures like Pokemon. More importantly, does that really affect the story?

Last edited:

Wyvern

Because some of them like it? For what purpose do humans need cigarettes? Seriously, I do not see the importance of discussing it here.

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i posted and i had to get rid of wargazimon now i just have gazimon and a prophecy

by the way i got dibs on child of darkness cause my guy chose the darkness

Wyvern

@thechaserblade: Let's just see which of our characters are the most Gary Stu lol

Crimson Jazz

Cigarettes are human-made products. The Demon Lords hate humans. They would not be smoking something made by humans.

Anyway, @Jozi, um, I don't think it would only take one battle against an In-Training Digimon in order for Gummymon to digivolve into Terriermon.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Well there was 15 Budmon that he was fighting (and if you look at the anime, all of the Digimon were in only one fight before they digivolved). Though I know this excel-playing (kinda like power-playing). But I do plan on making him Digivolve to Mega last (if that makes up for it).

EDIT:

LoC did the same thing BTW.

Crimson Jazz

Well there was 15 Budmon that he was fighting

Really? I had not noticed.

(and if you look at the anime, all of the Digimon were in only one fight before they digivolved)

That's only because they were fighting a Champion-level Digimon that was threatening the lives of their partners.

LoC did the same thing BTW.

He was facing a Rookie-level Digimon. But yeah, I know. I addressed this to him and he put another battle against another Rookie-level Digimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back