• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Civil War [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Chasersblade, I added Roy to the list. And uh, I just realized we have eight characters already. I'm going to go make the first post.

EDIT: http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-roleplays/153233-digimon-civil-war-chapter-i.html <--- Link to the first post. What you all need to do in your first post is explain what your character(s) is(are) doing to kill time until New Years Day. After everyone makes their first post, I will make the post that sends my characters to the Digital World, and you all should follow after me.

Last edited:

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Name: Taylor Vega

Nationality: Venezuelan

Digimon: DemiVeemon

Appearance: Taylor stands at 5'1. Her skin tone is moderately tan. Her straight, black hair nearly touches her back. Her parents always recommend her to cut it, but Taylor states she likes her long hair. Her eyes are brown. She wears a sleeveless pink top with blue jean capri pants. She wears bue shoes with highlights of pink on them

Personality: Nearly 100% of the time, Taylor is upbeat and cheerful. It honestly takes a lot to upset or anger her. She is quick to make friends with anyone she meets, regardless of their age. Friends of her parents always call her 'the most polite young girl they've ever seen'.

Brief Biography: Taylor Vega was born on June 21, 2004 to Gianfranco and Marie Vega. She has been raised in Caracas, Venezuela her entire life. She learned of the existence of Digimon from friends at school, who would also tell her stories of how the Digimon saved Earth from near destruction on several occasions. She wishes to see these fascinating creatures that have saved the planet one day.

Thought I'd try something different.

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

Taylor is accepted, Shino. But make sure you change Chibomon to DemiVeemon, because our Digimon are going to be in their In-Training forms when we meet them.

By the way guys, every child will receive their digivice a few seconds before they are transported to the DigiWorld.

Wyvern

lol cool, I have posted Leon's story plus some suggestions on the topic by the way. Check it out.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
You know you can just post it here...

No offense but there is a reason why Chuck Norris dies at the hand of Bruce Lee.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, people need to start posting. s1ilikelizards...peteheadache

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Your not supposed to post suggestions in the actual RP thread thats what the OOC thread is for.

Wyvern

Oops, sorry I mess up again lmao. Well, I will just post it here I guess.

"If I may CrimsonJazz, you should probably give the fallen knight's role to a Royal Knight around the same level as Dynasmon and Crusadermon like Dukemon, Craniamon, UlforceVeedramon, Duftmon, etc. Alphamon is actually too strong for them since he is the leader of the Royal Knights and his presence itself disturbs the balance of the Digital World. Even if he got killed, he would just use his Alpha InForce Ability to return back to the past. So it is very impossible for them to even lay a scratch on him.

Conclusion: Alphamon is Chuck Norris in Digimon lol
"

Wyvern

You know you can just post it here...

No offense but there is a reason why Chuck Norris dies at the hand of Bruce Lee.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, people need to start posting. s1ilikelizards...peteheadache

BLASPHEMY! lmao yeah, I start to think that Chuck Norris jokes are getting old.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Another thing is don't double post. The mods don't like when people double post, and trust me they see all.

Crimson Jazz

Oops, sorry I mess up again lmao. Well, I will just post it here I guess.

"If I may CrimsonJazz, you should probably give the fallen knight's role to a Royal Knight around the same level as Dynasmon and Crusadermon like Dukemon, Craniamon, UlforceVeedramon, Duftmon, etc. Alphamon is actually too strong for them since he is the leader of the Royal Knights and his presence itself disturbs the balance of the Digital World. Even if he got killed, he would just use his Alpha InForce Ability to return back to the past. So it is very impossible for them to even lay a scratch on him.

Conclusion: Alphamon is Chuck Norris in Digimon lol
"

To me, in this RP, all the Royal Knights have the same amount of power. The only way one of them could have more power than the others is if they were given access to one of the Sovereign's DigiCores, but that would further upset the balance of the DigiWorld. Also, that battle that I posted had been going on for HOURS, and Alphamon was not just getting hit by the attacks of Dynasmon and Crusadermon, but also the countless other Digimon that were with the two of them.

And I agree with Jozi. We need Rain to post in order for me to advance the story into the DigiWorld.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
But why did you have to use Dynasmon, I had been planning to use him as a final evolution for my digimon.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
I hope I can still join. ^_^

Name:
Nikolai Schwartz

Nationality: German-American

Digimon: Xiaomon

Appearance: Nikolai has white, spiky hair that ends in dark blue tips. He has an earring in his right ear and an eyebrow stud. His eyes are a frosty blue/gray in color and he has moderate skin tone. He stands 5'7 and wears a pair of headphones at all times. His face seems to always be in a kind of "stand back" appearance. He wears blue jeans that have holes on the knees, and high-top sneakers. His shirt is a simple gray t-shirt with an X on the front, and he wears a black jean coat over it.

Personality: Nikolai is a nut-case in simple terms. He's hard to predict and always has some kind of plan or comeback. His voice always seems to have a ring of cynicism to it and it couldn't be closer to the truth. He believes in honesty and trust, and earning one's respect. If you earn his respect, he can be quite loyal and rewarding as a human being. He always smiles when he's angry, a kind of "no worries" smile. Once he sets his mind to an idea though, he will pursue it, like a dog, to the end.

Brief Biography: Nikolai grew up in a household of government and military officials. His father was American, a Navy Seal stationed in Munich and his mother was German. Though they both loved him, their attitudes as people molded him into something more of a vengeful child who would stop at nothing to get what he wanted. He traveled around quite a bit growing up but has always wanted to see Japan. He's good in hand to hand (as good as a 14-year-old could probably be) and can speak English fluently, as well as German, and he can speak bits and pieces of others.
Nikolai has always wanted a dog, but considering his family is always on the move, he has never received one. However, on his 14th birthday, he received a new phone from his father, who said it was a "prototype" of some sort. It was on this phone, that his first text message was from some kind of data code that he's always been trying to figure out. All he could make of it was "woof". The strange part about it, was that the code resembles something he had saw his father working on with his mother one day -- something about another world existing, with creatures called Digimon that he had only seen sketch photos of, and one video, when he was a small child.

Crimson Jazz

LoC o_O? Haven't seen you around in a while.

Well, I like your character, and he's accepted. Go ahead and make your post. Although, I wonder what Mega level you'll choose for Xiamon when that time comes around....

EDIT: Alphonse, I used Dynasmon because he and Crusadermon are really the only Royal Knights that we've seen serve an evil Digimon. I COULD change Dynasmon to Examon, if you really do want your Digimon to digivolve into Dynasmon.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I you get accepted, please post ASAP

This has to be the last person....

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Crimson Jazz said:
LoC o_O? Haven't seen you around in a while.

Well, I like your character, and he's accepted. Although, I wonder what Mega level you'll choose for Xiamon when that time comes around....

Who are/were you? Sorry, I can't keep up with name changes.

As for my choice... heh... time will tell.

Thanks for letting me join. Posting now.

Crimson Jazz

I you get accepted, please post ASAP

This has to be the last person....

Yeah, LoC is the last person to be accepted.

Sorry in advance to anyone else who wants to join.

Who are/were you? Sorry, I can't keep up with name changes.

As for my choice... heh... time will tell.

Thanks for letting me join. Posting now.

I doubt you remember me, we never really talked that much, I just remember seeing you around this part of KHI a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back