• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Civil War [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Actually on the wiki site it doesn't but I have a digimon game and I had a Koromon digivolve into an Elecmon once before.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Hey, Crimson Jazz.

I have decided to get rid of my Wotan character, I see no need for him in the plot (I have deleted his introduction).

Though I might introduce him as a character in later episodes.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
That's fine. I'll take him off the character list for now. That leaves us with an nine DigiDestined kids. Might be eight though, if Rain never posts.

My characters are now in the DigiWorld, btw. Remember guys, you should transport your characters to the same spot where my characters are. After you all make your posts, I'll make the post in which we are introduced to our Digimon.

Wyvern

To me, in this RP, all the Royal Knights have the same amount of power. The only way one of them could have more power than the others is if they were given access to one of the Sovereign's DigiCores, but that would further upset the balance of the DigiWorld. Also, that battle that I posted had been going on for HOURS, and Alphamon was not just getting hit by the attacks of Dynasmon and Crusadermon, but also the countless other Digimon that were with the two of them.

And I agree with Jozi. We need Rain to post in order for me to advance the story into the DigiWorld.

Well as I said before, his Alpha Inforce ability allows him to return back to the past and changes the future. So even if he still had the same amount of power and also had taken many damages before, he could still win against them with that ability lol. Besides, why do you want to make him die anyway? I guess you want him to be reborn as your Digimon?

Also, can my character appear separately from the others? I mean, Leon is the only bad guy in the story so, I think it will be weird to see him appear with the good guys.

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
No, no, no. I just wanted the satisfaction of him being dead.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

/sarcasm

EDIT: No, he can't. We all need to appear in the same spot. Besides, we are going to be approached by a representative of each side. The representatives are going to try and sway us to either join the Sovereigns or the Demon Lords.

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Okay, I posted.

BTW Crimson Jazz
Going Green FTW XD

Though of course you to take my favorite power ranger, the one I name my guitar after...
[fcuk that anyways, I'm sticking to beetleborgs!]
bb-ar-megablue.jpg

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I am sooooooooo ready to meet my Digimon, also I don't understand Wyverns post it doesnt make much sense.

Wyvern

No, no, no. I just wanted the satisfaction of him being dead.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

/sarcasm

EDIT: No, he can't. We all need to appear in the same spot. Besides, we are going to be approached by a representative of each side. The representatives are going to try and sway us to either join the Sovereigns or the Demon Lords.

Oh sure you are lmao.

Well, alright then. I guess the first thing my character will do is to become friends with other characters lol /sarcasm

I am sooooooooo ready to meet my Digimon, also I don't understand Wyverns post it doesnt make much sense.

Eh.. which one is that?

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Your last post, it went from talking about the new years count down to talking about an incident that happened to you and being in a dark place with teeth coming at you and your fathers voice.

Edit: We finally have our digimon in or grasps.

Last edited:

Wyvern

Your last post, it went from talking about the new years count down to talking about an incident that happened to you and being in a dark place with teeth coming at you and your fathers voice.

Edit: We finally have our digimon in or grasps.

Oh, he was dreaming right after he had arrived in the Digital World. SOrry for not making it clearer lol

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Oh ok well its time to post sooo go post so we can move on with the RP.

Edit: Wow Wyvern you are just trying your hardest to get away from the rest of us you just can't wait to walk away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back