• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Civil War [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Now who wants to set up a discussion, while we wait for everybody to post.

Last edited:

Wyvern

I have posted mine on the thread. It is still the rough version so do not worry, I promise I will edit it soon lol

Wyvern

@CrimsonJazz: By the way dude, can I play another Demon Lord to meet my character or you want Barbamon to meet him too?

Wyvern

But Astamon is NOT one of the Seven Great Demon Lord's. His Mega form, Belphemon Rage Mode, is. You need to correct that. BTW, chasersblade, you should post.

Well, Belphemon uses his Ultimate form to talk to Leon, so I think it is still him. Otherwise, it would be gayer to see Belphemon talking like the way Astamon speaks lmao.

just have astamon second in charge of belphemons army

But then there would be 2 Belphemons lol. Seriously, why is it a big deal? He is a demon lord, he can change his form anytime. Like, Lucemon reverts back to his Rookie form or Beelzemon reverts back to Impmon to fool people around.

Peace out guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back