• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DIE ANSEM!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajahgold

Why do you have to fight Ansem some 20 times!
its the longest boss battle stage ever! i mean, 2 or 3 times, understandable, but not this many times!
i get to like the 4th or 5th battle, and Ansem serves my ass on a gold platter.
opinions?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Because Nomura is incapable of creating a battle situation or boss that requires thought and skill instead of six or seven seperate, smaller scenarios in which you have to fight Ansem. Though, to be fair, that last scenario against him is tricky if you're not levelled enough. You really should just keep training and after that you'll get the cutscene and maybe the secret movie at the end. I presume this is your first time beating the game?

rajahgold

Because Nomura is incapable of creating a battle situation or boss that requires thought and skill instead of six or seven seperate, smaller scenarios in which you have to fight Ansem. Though, to be fair, that last scenario against him is tricky if you're not levelled enough. You really should just keep training and after that you'll get the cutscene and maybe the secret movie at the end. I presume this is your first time beating the game?

Correct, this is my first time.
and ya, i keep doing the hades cup(Witch is surprisingly easy) to level up. but after awhile of Ansem fights, they just get boring.

LionHeart14

Fighting Ansem like 30 times was ridiculous o_O
The first time I played through that boss battle, everytime I would win I was like ":D!!!!"
but then I realized that you had to fight him again. That happened about 6 times.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
the fight does get annoying, hopefully in BBS unlike all the other games in the KH franchise, it will be a one-stage boss fight, but i think Nomura is uncapable of doing this

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lol. I like the epic-multi-staged battles. :v

rajahgold

the fight does get annoying, hopefully in BBS unlike all the other games in the KH franchise, it will be a one-stage boss fight, but i think Nomura is uncapable of doing this

Well, im ok with 2 boss fights, 3 tops, to give you that challenge and surprise at the end, but there is such a think as too much.

αsiя

space coke
I actually enjoyed fighting Ansem SoD
Wayy better than fighting Xemnas in KH2

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Well, im ok with 2 boss fights, 3 tops, to give you that challenge and surprise at the end, but there is such a think as too much.
yes, i did like the setup for marluxia...but the Xion one could have been 1 fight less along with the Ansem SoD fight. Xemnas was alright except fighting him in that chair twice was boring

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
LOL, I actually don't mind fighting Ansem that many times.

XkeybladerXX

Defeating Ansem took so long for me that my PS2 got heated up and froze at the part were Sora and Co. are sealing the door and Riku and Mickey are at the other side :angry:. I had to watch the ending on youtube!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ansem only has three forms, I don't get how that's a problem (not counting Rikunort).
He's not that hard, but his final form can be a challenge if you're not at a certain level.
Xemnas, though, did get annoying for me. After you take down that bird thing. He has what, five forms?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I layed suppressive fire on Ansem.lol

He was like "Darkness more darkness!" I was like "bitch swallow the light and stfu!"

Riku II on the otherhand gave me the blues. Took a few tries to finally get that fuck to stay down...

7thspade

@ the OP: I'm surprised you haven't mopped the floor with his last few forms if you've beaten the 1st and 2nd, cause those seem considerably harder to me. As for advice, try to say out of his range when he's spinning around his double-ended spear thing and they fly in and hit him with a combo, then fly out. If you're quick about it, he'll rarely hit you.

I do too, but I wish that the final boss would be noticably more difficult than all of the other bosses.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I like them too. They're fun and if you're good at the game you can do it, Piece of Cake.

But I do like the KH2 like Boss Fight more. Where it's Several fights with a Different style. Like when you are doing a "Gummi Ship" like Fighting Style.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
IK'm thinking that Nomura probably wants to test the endurance of the player

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Ansem was never that hard for me. Though it did take me a while to beat him on my first playthrough. I was just under leveled so I spent a lot of time fighting him. But thats what made it so epic. At that time and age I was at the edge of my seat the whole time so it made for a nice gaming experience.

Axel of Ice

Ansem was never that hard for me. Though it did take me a while to beat him on my first playthrough. I was just under leveled so I spent a lot of time fighting him. But thats what made it so epic. At that time and age I was at the edge of my seat the whole time so it made for a nice gaming experience.

me too... that battle was freaking intense!

"i know now... that kingdom hearts.... is light!" twas beautiful

Penance

When I first played KH and blazed through, I was only around lv. 30-40 something. Bad idea. Very bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back