• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did BBS just make the KH series better as a whole?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Has BBS made the series better as a whole?

• Hell Yes!!

Votes: 51 66.2%
  • Somewhat better, but still a ways to go

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • No....

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I need to play it for myself to decide

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hollow Bastion(KH1) is my favorite world out of the whole series. i started kh1 all over again just to get there(and to hear Riku say,"You were just the delivery boy," then just walked away. What an ass!) Anyway to see Hollow Bastion in its fullest in BBS, is like a dream. The world looks so much bigger and fun to roam around. so just by seeing that beastly world in the past has got my vote

Shinra

Banned
Awards
made the story deep... added some good new additions in the story as well as the gameplay... and it fills the gap that was left from what I've seen in KH2FM

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'm ashamed of you lot who put Kingdom Hearts II over Kingdom Hearts. Actually, I'm mortified. Kingdom Hearts II is Handicapped Mode for players who can have a wanking session like the one-handed mode of Bayonetta. It lacked substance. Was all flash.

As for Birth by Sleep. It sounds magnificent and I'm riding all my hope on this one. If I love it, I'm staying with KH. If not, then I'm done and forget everything about KH after Chain of Memories.

So if someone ask me about Kingdom Hearts II, I'll pretend it doesn't exist.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It looks good and all but only way to be completely sure is when you finish the game.

But I have to say the fact that Disney worlds actually have something to do with the plot is great.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well seeing all of it...yes for now?
i still havent played the game so i cant be sure about the game play.
but it sure does look great :D

Auxia

What's with the hate on KH2?
It had a better plot.
You had more control over Sora.
SOME things were hard.
Camera was better.
More variety.
Everything was FLASHY. (I personally don't care too much about difficulty if what I'm doing looks like total rape.)

I do not agree that Kingdom Hearts 2 had the better plot, but I do believe it had one of the best groups of antagonists in video game history (they actually had a MOTIVE, though their leader was just using them all; I'm not going to argue for the Organization right now, however).

Many people dislike Kingdom Hearts 2 because of its linear, repetitive and casual game play. Many also dislike Organization XIII and the new characters introduced to the series.

My personal qualms with Kingdom Hearts 2 were that the battle system was screwed around with (the first Kingdom Hearts had a great battle system IMHO and was difficult in many respects) and it was short as balls. I don't really mind a lack of difficulty when it comes to RPGs (specifically Kingdom Hearts) because I play them for the story, but many do.

There will always be a lot of people who hate the game. Kingdom Hearts is my personal favorite game series and Kingdom Hearts 2 is an integral link in that series, while admittedly not the strongest link. I preferred 358/2 Days (which I think even more people hated than KH2) but that's me.

P.S. I would most definitely prefer Chain of Memories as well iif it weren't for the battle system - that ruined the game for me, both on the GBA and on the PS2. If I wanted to fuck around with cards, I'd be playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

Swordsaint

I don't get how people are still playing the series if they didn't like 2? If you don't like certain games in the series, you really should just stop trying.

@Chrono, it's our opinion. You have no right to really put us down for it.

If people hate so many aspects of what was introduced after CoM, why the FUCK are you still playing KH? Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back