• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else think it was annoyoing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
that you could only have a certain amount of map cards? i had to delete so many and i hated it extremely, i wanted to just keep all of them

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i was fine cuz the only cards i ever used were ones like Teeming Darkness that gave u a better chance of getting enemy cards and more expericence. i always always always got rid of green cards. useless pieces of virtual paper.

and i used saves of course. and treasure. but that was it.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
but i wanted to just keep them all sometimes i worried about running out of the one i always use or something, thas just me >.>

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
opposite for me i was beast at the decks (luv the roxas card) but never had enough map cards

x37rnu4

Awards
Actually, it wasn't the map cards for me - it was your card deck. I'd always get some new card, get excited (X3 <-face like that XD) then find out I didn't have enough CP for it.
Xelruna: *hits head with controller* Dammit! DX

~*~*~*~*

Xelruna: Yeah, that's right! I don't need no stinkin' icon under my statements! (I find they distract from the things people are saying >.>''')

A

Azrael

It was slightly annoying but it didn't annoy me to the point that I post in this in this phaggoty ass site to people who most likely don't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back