• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DG & Monkeybutt Fight... Discussin thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
well I didnt really make the account my friend did any way
/topic

T

Tragic Fall

Thats like me shouting that I did something against the rules.....but I didn't.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Monkeybutt was always nice to me and from what I've seen, pretty much everyone else. I don't really get this.

oh and
WHERE IS THE LITE 2.0 SKIN?!

I miss it!

;~;

T

Tragic Fall

It was a joke......people should read the rest of the thread before posting.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, I know! It sucks that Monkey is NEVER coming back. [/joke]

The skins were taken down for maintenance.

Thats like me shouting that I did something against the rules.....but I didn't.

There's easy ways to discern that. You could see if the email matched up. The date of joining and the day of the origenal's banishment. If all else fails, check the IP address. If those match up, it's a good chance that the accounts are the same.

So who else had fun with this?

****ing hate you.

. . .

But it was good. . . . . .Aren't you going to change your title to "Internet Overlord" like some said?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Skins were taken off till they can solve this lag problem

T

Tragic Fall

Hate? I love them for doing something like this. Its like they wanted to scare us!

T

Tragic Fall

So whats going to happen on the 13th? Its still in DG's sig.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm sure the skins go up, as well as a shitload of other updates. Like the levels that were shown prematurely.

I still have a question about that, were people supposed to be level 100 already? Cause I, and a few others, were.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hey everybody, I'm going to settle this my self. I called The Light and she made a quick Thread. I haven't been over there yet though. I like Monkey because he would pm some times and ask if I needed help with anything because I pm asking. He would explain. DG I pm you twice to fix two things or look at it. The first one you couldn't do anything. The second time you never answered me. Turns out the second time I was not the only one affected. Anyone else color font chart not working. Some of you know the codes. I haven't been here long enough to know them. DG if this was not your doing explain to us what happened behind the scene. If I must I'll start a new site if things change. Things have been changing dirasticaly ever since you got here and became a mod. Second Monkey gave you that job did he not? DG you better email monkey up and apologies or I will start a petion and email it to Monkey and pm it to you. Now fix your mistake. All of you should probaly check out The Light's thread. She can be clever at certain things. As is I'm curios what she put down.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Star. . .IT WAS A JOKE. THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON. HAHA-HAHA-HA.

Damn, your "bf" seems to be pretty stupid. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Why wouldn't this be in FI? Since it was a joke. . .and shouldn't really count towards post anyway. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back