• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DG & Monkeybutt Fight... Discussin thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It was fun, I believed it for awhile.

Now please close this and all related threads before some people *coughstarlightcough* embarass themselves.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Wait..... what? lol.... did I miss something? Saw star yabbering about some nonsense >.>

Admins are in a practical joke mood eh? Started with them tricking me... since then I have learned if you cant trust the admins and mods trust no 1 on KHI lol

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You can trust Silh. . .mostly. . .

Just keep a gun pointed at all of them, that way you can trust them a bit.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
All you're getting is a Tony :/
more like a razzie
transparentjn4.gif

Awards
This was some of the most fun I've ever had. Esspecially the part which had me banning people. :D

Actually, no. I think it's best to reveal what's REALLY going on.

Monkeybutt and his elite are The Patriots.

No. As in a group of people ( at least, used to be, they're now just all AI's. ) who control the world.

They have so much control, in fact, that they even decide who the American President is, and just stage the elections to please the populace.

Everyone: The lives you've lived, both in real life and here at KHI has been a lie. It's all been a lie from day one. You are all in a very advanced form of VR training, which will eventually mold you into the perfect puppet soldiers. Everything may not seem suspicious, but once you 'fall asleep', your mind is actually put through the paces. This is done so you will never doubt your existence in this false reality.

Now that this information is out, we must act quickly. The AI's of The Patriots will soon try their best to cover this up.

We cannot give out such information at this time. But currently, the AI's have each represented themselves in this virtual world as a member of the site staff. Our Anti-Patriot group have infiltrated this place, and took on the persona of each of the forum staff.

We have been slowly gaining control of the system. Our efforts have finally culiminated into this. But this control is only temporary.

I had to delete some posts, because I've discovered that Noo Monkey is a Patriot Agent.

I'm surprised people STILL didn't realize that it was a joke after I said this. Some of you are really retarded.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Wait what? What kind of ficticious load of crap did ppl fall for?

At least I only fell for "this site is closing"

me: nice joke

admins: we dont joke about that stuff

me: .... oh.... dang =(

KHI community: FLAME

me: -.- you will all suffer!!!!! xD

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
DAMN! *takes blue pill* Wait. .. was it red or blue. . .*takes red pill*. . .

What now?

DG had complete control of the SoP system. . .

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
You should get a Razzie, your acting sucked Monkey. >:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

hmmm......so it stopped here eh. What a commotion this was. I actually thought this was real............tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back