• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Haha, wow. That chapter was pretty random. I was laughing through the whole thing XD
It was really good. Thanks for the update ^^

HeartOfTheHero

omg, I finally finished reading all of it!
ok, first of all - you have done a wonderful, excellent, amazing, awesome job in writing this!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!
also - you've done a great job in getting all of the KH characters' personalities just right, and the characters that you made up for the story fit the story perfectly!
lastly - I cannot wait to read the next chapter!!!!!

you should seriously make this into a book and get it published or something like that

Keeper of Memory

I just finished reading it!!! It took me forever but it was soooo very much worth it. It can't wait to see what happens. Does anything happen to tidus because I've played final fantasy 10 and he would ask just like that.

Princess of KH

3 new readers! wow am i happy! i'm glad you guys like it!
so here's the new chappie! enjoy!

Chapter 86

“Melanie, look at me.” Axel said gently. She slowly turned her tear-stained face towards him. “You know, Melanie. You know that he’s not coming back. The Shadow we knew is gone. He’s too far gone, and he’s not coming back.” “Axel, he might change—“ “No, Melanie. He’s gone. You saw that, didn’t you? He just tried to kill you! I won’t stand here and let him wake up so he can kill you! I can’t do that!” Axel desperately explained. “Don’t kill him, Axel. Please…don’t kill him! Don’t kill my brother!” She cried. Axel pointed to Shadow’s body, sprawled on the floor. “That man is not your brother. That man is a different Shadow. I can’t let him go, Melanie.” “Axel…” she couldn’t finish. She broke out crying and slumped in Axel’s arms.
Riku pushed open the door to Melanie’s house, and walked in, followed by Anna. They both stopped and stared at the scene. “What happened?!” Anna was the first to speak. Sora looked at them. “Shadow’s not dead. He woke up a few minutes ago. He’s worse than before now. He even tried to kill Melanie. Kairi knocked him out before he could hurt anyone.” Anna could tell Sora was proud of Kairi, though he was trying not to show it for Melanie’s sake. He was holding Kairi’s hand, and they were sitting on a couch. She was staring at Shadow blankly.
Anna looked at Riku, and he looked at her. They both knew what needed to be done know. What had to be done. Riku looked at Axel and Melanie. “Melanie, you hurt?” Riku started. She shook her head. “Melanie…it has to be done. There’s no avoiding it. It’s like letting a mass killer go free. It’s not right.” “Just do it.” Everyone stared at Melanie with shocked eyes. “Just get it over with! Hurry up and kill him before I change my mind!” She cried. Axel hugged her tightly in his arms sympathetically.
“Take his heart from him, and I’ll finish him off.” Anna whispered to Riku. “Are you sure? Last time you…” Anna knew he was referring to the time she killed Pierce. She’d panicked, having never killed anyone. “I’m sure. Just hurry, for Melanie’s sake.” Riku nodded and held out his right hand towards Shadow’s body. He didn’t really know what he was doing, but he focused on the idea of removing Shadow’s heart. Then he abruptly turned back to Anna. “His heart has a reservoir of magic in it. What if I release it? It’ll go off like a bomb. We’ll all die.” He breathed to Anna. She didn’t even flinch. “Just focus. You can do it. I gave you a heart without knowing what I was doing, and here you stand. You’ll be fine. Just focus.”
He focused like she told him to. He held out his hand again and closed his eyes. He opened them when his hand started feeling strange. He saw Shadow’s heart coming out of his body. It was glowing unlike any other heart he’d seen; he knew it was the magic. The heart floated through the ceiling and vanished. Anna quickly summoned her keyblade and stabbed Shadow in the chest twice. She checked for a heartbeat. There wasn’t one. She looked at Axel and Melanie. “He’s gone.” She said quietly. “He left a long time ago.” Axel murmured.
“You four should go get some sleep. There’re rooms upstairs; use those.” Axel told them. They nodded and went up the stairs silently, leaving Axel holding Melanie as she sobbed out of grief. The four reached the top of the stairs and looked down a short hallway. There were two bathrooms, two bedrooms, and one empty room with two large windows on the outer wall.
“That’s gonna be a problem.” Anna mentioned. Kairi nodded. “I’m afraid to even step inside the room. I don’t want to break any of the bottles or knock something over. She sure does have a lot of potions. That’s enough to last for years.” The four stared at the first bedroom, which was full of potions. There were shelves against the walls and lined side by side on the floor, making aisles of thousands of potions. The only two pieces of normal furniture in the room were the bed and a large dresser. The bed had boxes stacked on it, each labeled for a different type of potion. The dresser had boxes stacked on the top it, also labeled, and the ten drawers were each separately labeled for different potions. “Schnikees. She’s got enough potions for everyone on the face of the Earth!” Anna sarcastically said. “Really?” Sora asked. She remembered they had no clue just how many people actually lived on Earth. “No, not really. I was joking. There aren’t even enough potions in here for my state, which is way, way smaller than the rest of the world. Way smaller.”
They moved on to the next bedroom, only to find it almost exactly identical to the first. “Double schnikees.” Anna breathed. “She had a lot of free time on her hands.” Riku muttered. “If you put this room and the other room together, would that be enough potions for your world?” Sora asked. “No way. That’d only be enough for a few cities in my state.” Sora’s eyes opened widely. “Sheesh, how many people live on Earth?!” Anna thought. “Much, much more than Destiny Islands. A TON of people.” “Wow.” Sora simply said. “Where are we going to sleep? I’m really tired.” Kairi mentioned. “I guess we’ll just sleep in here, since it’s empty. Unless you’d rather sleep in a bathtub.” Sora stated. Kairi smiled and shook her head. “Bathtub versus floor…definitely the floor.” She joked.
“It’s already morning? Look, the sun’s coming up.” Anna said as she looked out one of the windows. The dimly lit horizon showed a yellow orb surfacing slowly. “Better fall asleep before the sun’s out all the way. It’ll be really bright in here. Night.” Sora said as he flopped on the floor and buried his face in his folded arms. Kairi lied down and said “Night” before falling asleep quickly. Riku sat down, leaned up against the wall, and folded his arms. Anna sat down in front of the second window and stared at the dark blue sky. The stars were slowly fading as the sun came up. The moon was vanishing.
Riku watched Anna with a tiny smile on his mouth. He couldn’t help but smile. She stared at the sky in curiosity and wonder. Her eyes were big and child-like. She put her hands behind her and leaned back as she put her feet up on the low windowsill. “Riku?” She abruptly asked. Her voice sounded a little strange. “Yea?” “Did you know that when we were little kids, we used to play with wooden swords on the islands? And Kairi, Selphie, and I used to watch you, Sora, Wakka, and Tidus play blitz ball? One time, Wakka threw it really hard and it hit me on the side of my head. It knocked me out, so you carried me all the way back to my house. And every single time you ordered ice cream, it took you five minutes to decide what you wanted.” She said softly. Confusion overtook his face. “What?” She turned her head and looked at him. “I remember. I remember a lot now. Shadow messed up my memories, and since he died, I got them back the way they’re supposed to be. You don’t remember anything new yet?”
He shook his head. She looked back at the sky. “I came to Destiny Islands a year after Kairi came. I left when I was ten. I forgot about Earth completely, and then when I went back, I remembered. Everything was like I never left. No one mentioned anything about it. I gave Axel a heart when he lost his. That was the second time I was here in the other worlds. When I came just before this journey was the third.” She said calmly. Riku was in total shock. “I’m sure you’ll remember soon.” She assured him. “Is that all you remember?” She thought for a moment. “I knew Cloud when I was really little. And I met him again when I came the second time. And something about King Mickey, but it’s sorta foggy.” She lied back and twisted her hair in her fingers.
“If you got your memories, then everyone else should get their memories back. Including everyone you knew on Earth. This is bad.” Riku mentioned. “Why is that bad? Now my parents remember me. Now Emily and Bethany remember me. That’s good, isn’t it?” He nodded. “Yea, that aspect is good, but now you have to explain why you’ve been gone for the majority of this year, and everything about us and the other worlds, and other stuff. Anna, what if they don’t want you to come back here? What if they want you to stay on Earth?” He asked as he got up, sat down next to Anna, and looked down at her. She simply smiled up at him, then reached up and twisted a strand of his hair in her fingers. “Don’t worry. In the end, everything will be okay. I promise.” He smiled at the answer. “So what do you think your parents will think of me?”
She grinned. “I bet you a Dairy Queen blizzard that they’ll look at your hair first.” “What’s a blizzard?” “Ice cream with stuff in it.” “That’s pretty much the majority of all ice cream treats.” “But blizzards are really yummy, and if you hold them upside down the ice cream doesn’t fall out.” “Okay.” He laughed quietly. “But seriously, they’ll wonder about your hair. Sora’s too. Kairi’s is fine.” “You want me to cut my hair short?” He asked skeptically. She nodded. “They won’t think it’s as strange.” He sighed. “All right. If you want me to.” She laughed. “I wasn’t serious. I don’t want you to cut your hair. They’ll get past the hair eventually. They won’t mind as much when they know how much I like it. But if you want to look more normal, we’ll have to get you some more casual clothes. Same for me. And Sora and Kairi. I’ll make Sora wear a hat, that way his hair won’t look to different. One more thing: do you have any tattoos?” Riku laughed again. “No, I don’t have any tattoos. Do your parents not like them?” “It’s not that. It’s just that they’ll wonder why you had one at your age. I want to get a tattoo when I’m older.” “Really? What kind?” “I have no idea.” He grinned. “Ooh! Do you play any instruments?” She asked eagerly. “Uh, the guitar and some piano.” “Do you play the guitar really good?” “I’ve been playing since I was ten, so, I hope so.” “All right then. You have rocker hair. That settles it. We’ll tell them you’ve got rocker hair.” Anna decided as she twisted his hair a little more. Riku smiled even more.
“So I’m a guy who wears out of the ordinary clothes, fights heartless and nobodies, has out of the ordinary rocker hair, has never lived on Earth, and is completely undeserving of a girl like you. And you’re a girl who’s perfect, no matter what she wears, what she does in her spare time, what kind of hair she has, or where she lives; and she deserves a much better guy than me. I think they’ll like the girl better than the guy.” Riku sighed. “If it helps any, I like the guy, and I’d rather have him than any other guy on any world.” She mentioned as she smiled sincerely at him. He returned the look, then leaned down and kissed her. He started to sit back up, but he couldn’t. “Anna?” “Yea?” She asked, still blushing. “Can I have my hair back?” She blushed even more, realizing she was holding him there by his hair, his face inches away from hers. She let go of his hair in between her fingers and giggled quietly. “You’re not tired, are you?” He asked. “Nope.” “You need to get some sleep. Just close your eyes and try to go to sleep.” He told her as he lied down. She closed her eyes and sighed one final time. She felt her hair moving. “Are you touching my hair?” She asked. “You told me once that when people played with your hair, it made you sleepy.” He answered as he stroked her hair. “But you need to sleep, too.” Anna reminded him. “I’ll be fine. I’ll go to sleep, I promise.” She yawned. “Okay. Night, Riku.” “Night, Anna.”
A few minutes later, she was sleeping soundly, so Riku let himself fall asleep also. The last thought that entered his mind before he was asleep was: “How much of my memories did Shadow change?” Little did he know that once everyone’s memories were restored, nothing would be the same.

Rauxlen

Awards
Wow! Great chapter!
And awww. So Shadow's gone for good now?
That last scene with Riku and Anna was so cute ^^
And nothing will be the same? Wow, sounds epic o__o

Schnikees.

lol, that's, like, my new favorite phrase now XD

Princess of KH

i am the princess of cliffys, am i not? lol
sorry i've been gone for so long. my life's getting pretty hectic as my school year is coming to an end. THANK GOD it's almost over. summer vacation will NEVER be long enough, though. :( still, i await it anxioiusly.
i'll try to post the next chappie tonight (actually this morning) but i don't remember if it's finished or not. have to check.
glad you guys liked the chappies! ^_^
& i would consider trying to publish this, if it weren't for the fact that i only own a few characters & a little bit of oter stuff in this story. i'd be in some legal trouble if i tried to publish this! haha

Princess of KH

ok, so here's the next chappie. hope you enjoy! ^_^

Chapter 87

“Anna! Wake up! C’mon, wake up! Aaaaaanna!” Kairi said as she poked Anna’s arm. “Guys, she won’t wake up!” Sora and Riku looked over at Kairi and Anna. The three had been awake for half an hour, but Anna hadn’t budged. “She sleeps like the dead. Doesn’t move, and you can’t even see her breathing!” Sora mentioned. “She’s a deep sleeper, like you, Sora.” Riku told him as he walked over to Anna, sleeping in the same position she fell asleep in. He bent over and stroked her face. “Anna, c’mon, wake up.” “Please tell me that’s not how you’d wake me up. Just cause I sleep deep like her doesn’t mean you can do that to me.” Sora said with a grin. Riku rolled his eyes. He looked back at Anna, but she hadn’t moved. “Anna, wake up. C’mon.” Still nothing. He poked her stomach. She rolled onto her side and put her arm over her stomach.

“She’s ticklish?” Sora asked. Riku nodded. “Really ticklish.” He poked her in the side gently. “Stop it…” Anna muttered. “No, you have to wake up. C’mon.” He poked her relentlessly in her side and stomach. “Stop it!” Anna said with a sleepy voice as she squirmed and curled up in a tight ball. Riku couldn’t reach her stomach, but he could easily poke her side. He only got to poke it once before she covered her side up with her arm. “She’s not a morning person, is she?” Kairi asked. “No. Definitely a night person.” Riku told her. He lightly drug his fingers over her arm so that he was barely touching her. She squirmed more. “How does that tickle?!” Sora asked. Riku started to tickle her neck, but Anna grabbed his arm. “I’ll get up. Just stop it.” She said with a groggy voice that managed to sound almost evil.

“Wow.” Was all Sora could say. “She only got three hours of sleep. I’m tired, too.” Kairi told Sora as she yawned. Then he yawned. Then Anna yawned as she sat up. Next she yawned again. Sora yawned. Kairi yawned. Anna yawned. Sora tried to laugh, but he yawned. Riku stared at them. Kairi yawned. Sora yawned. Anna then yawned. “Ok, that’s enough.” Kairi said as she sucked in a lot of air and then held her breath to stop from yawning. Sora did the same. Anna just yawned. Sora couldn’t take it; he had to yawn. Kairi finally stopped yawning. “What’s wrong with you two?!” Riku asked Sora and Anna. Anna just yawned again. “I don’t know…” Sora stopped to yawn. “…But I can’t stop yawning. I keep seeing Anna yawn, and it makes me have to yawn!”

Riku cupped his hand over Anna’s mouth. “There. Stop yawning.” But at the word “yawning”, Sora yawned again. “Sora, close your eyes and you won’t see her yaw—do that.” Riku ordered. Sora closed his eyes and held his hand over his mouth. Kairi was laughing quietly. Anna started giggling. “Don’t you dare do that.” Riku told her. She knew what he was referring to, though, and it caused her to yawn. Sora didn’t yawn this time. “Finally! I stopped--” Sora stared to shout victoriously. “No Sora! Don’t say it!” Kairi shouted. But it was too late. “What?! I just stopped yawning!” “Sora!” She said as she basically tackled him in the process of putting her hand over his mouth. He yawned. “Dang.” He muttered. Anna yawned. Riku and Kairi sighed out of frustration. Anna was laughing out loud now. “Take Sora downstairs or something!” Riku desperately told Kairi. She instantly drug Sora out in the hall, down the hallway, and down the stairs. Riku took his hand off of Anna’s mouth. “If you yawn one more time, you’re not allowed to breathe for ten minutes.” He said sarcastically. “Hey, that’s not fair!” Anna refuted, yawning moments after. “So that didn’t work. Hmm….okay, if you don’t stop, I’ll tickle you until you can’t breathe.” “Yea right.” “Yea, I couldn’t do that.” Anna laughed and stuck out her tongue at him.

“So what else do you remember?” He abruptly asked. She took on a more serious look and became silent. He became nervous. “Anna, what is it?” “Well, it’s pretty cruel. It’s just…” “Just say it. I don’t care.” She looked up at him gravely. “You…you punched me in the eye one time. I got a black eye from it.” He stared at her. “I did what?! I wouldn’t do that…I mean….I didn’t really punch you, did I? Why the heck would I do that to you? How could I do that to you?” He asked himself, rather than her. He was frantically panicking. “It was horrible. My eye was all swollen and black and blue and purple. We were on the beach, and I cried until I got home.” “Anna, why the heck did I do that to you? Why?! What was wrong with me?!” He started searching his mind for any logical reason that he might do that, but he knew there was none. “You got mad and so you punched…” “Anna, I am so, so sorry. Really, I’m sorry. I was such an idiot!” He exclaimed.
Anna suddenly broke out laughing. “I had to, I’m sorry! I couldn’t help it – I just had to do it!” She said in between her laughter. He glared at her. “I didn’t really punch you, did I?” She nodded. “No, you really did punch me, but it wasn’t on purpose. You were aiming for some other random boy who was making fun of me. I tried to stop you before you punched him, but I just got in the way of your fist and you hit me instead.” She explained. “She thinks it’s funny?! I punched her and gave her a black eye, and she’s laughing about the whole thing?!” “Anna, I don’t see how that’s funny. It just makes me feel bad. I’m sorry I hit you.” She waved her hand and shook her head as she kept laughing. “It’s okay, Riku! It’s funny, really. Cause after you realized you hit me and I started crying, you gave the boy two black eyes and he ran off screaming and crying.” Riku laughed. “I really did that? Y’know, now that you say it, I do remember that. But I was only eight or something like that.”

She nodded. “Then you took me to my house, but no one was there to take care of my eye. So you did your bet to fix it up. You bought me ice cream after that, and I was all better.” She reminisced. He laughed again. “You were ‘all better’?” “Yep. All better.” “That’s good. Anything else you remember that has some importance?” He asked sarcastically. “Yea, actually. I had adoptive parents on Destiny Islands. Something more about King Mickey, too, but it’s not clear. Then, there’s one last thing. When you were in the realm of darkness, I met you again. This was the second time I left Earth. Axel was with me, since I gave him a heart. I convinced you to go to Sora and help him instead of trying to help without facing him. But the weird thing was that being close to you then…it hurt. It hurt pretty bad, like a dull pain that just gets worse and worse, and you can’t do anything to stop it. But once I left you, it hurt less. Once I was completely out of the realm of darkness, the pain stopped. I think it was the actual darkness that was hurting me.” He thought for a moment. “If that’s the case, listen to me. Stay away from the realm of darkness as best as you can. If I ever reenter that realm, then…stay away from me, also.” “I can’t do that. I won’t avoid you.” She firmly replied. “Anna, you have to understand--” “No, Riku. I’m stronger now, and I could probably help you separate from that realm. That’s my final answer. Now, I’m super hungry, so let’s go eat some breakfast.” She stood up and walked to the door.

He silently followed her and stopped at the door to face her. “Don’t worry so much, okay? It’ll give you wrinkles. And you don’t have a face for wrinkles.” She said with a smile as she poked the sides of his face. “Okay.” He replied with another smile. They walked down to the kitchen and found the others sitting at the table, talking. Melanie was silent. “Morning, guys.” Anna said as she pulled out a chair and seated herself in it. Riku did the same. “We were talking about leaving, since we need to get back home.” Sora told them. “Now that all of you are here, you might as well go ahead and get back home. Thanks for your help.” Axel said as he opened a portal. He wasn’t meaning to tell them to get lost, but he and Melanie needed to talk more, and they knew that.

They said bye and went through the portal. As soon as Anna stepped out, she stopped suddenly. “Oh my gosh! We totally forgot about Alex!” She exclaimed. “Oh, yea. We did, didn’t we? Oops. Let’s not tell him that.” Sora said as he scratched his head and laughed sheepishly. “Sora, Shadow messed with our memories and made us forget. We don’t have short term memory loss.” Kairi told him. “Oh. You’re probably right.” He agreed. “But, where would he be? He kinda just disappeared, didn’t he?” Anna asked.

“Yea, he did. I wonder if Tidus has showed up yet.” Riku said. “Let’s go find Wakka and Selphie. You girls go to Selphie’s, and we’ll go to Wakka’s. Call us when you get there.” He told them. “All right.” Anna replied as she and Kairi ran in the direction of Selphie’s house. Sora and Riku ran to Wakka’s house.

“Kairi, who are they?” Anna asked as they ran. There were two people outside of Selphie’s house. They were on the doorstep, knocking on the door. “I don’t know. They’re both girls, though. Do you think they’re dangerous?” Anna shrugged. “Just be on guard.” When they got close enough for the two other girls to notice them, the girls turned around and looked at them. About that time, Selphie came to the door and opened it. After seeing the two girls’ faces, Anna abruptly stopped running and stared at them in complete shock. They looked at her the same way. “Anna?!” They both exclaimed in unison. “Bethany? Emily?” Anna muttered.

Selphie and Kairi just stood still, both confused. “What—how the heck did you get here?! Why…?” Anna stammered. “We could ask you the same question!” Bethany replied. “A blonde girl in a white dress came and told us she could take us to you, so we went through a portal-thingy she opened. We came out here and she told us to knock on this door.” Emily answered. Anna was still in shock. “You actually remember me?!” She questioned hopefully. “Well of course! You’re only our best friend!” Emily told her. “Where have you been for all this time?!” Bethany asked. “Just…just go inside. Selphie, these are my friends from Earth.” Anna said. They all went inside Selphie’s house and went up to her room, shutting the door behind them.

Anna sat on the bed, fell backwards, and covered her face with her arms. “What? You aren’t happy to see us?” “No, Emily, I really am happy that you remember me. Really, really happy. It’s just…how am I supposed to explain everything?!” Anna exclaimed. She was obviously frustrated with herself. Kairi looked at Emily and Bethany. “Sit down. I’m going to explain a lot, so you need to listen. It might take a while.” They sat down on the floor and waited. Selphie sat with them, also waiting. Kairi then started to explain everything she thought they needed to know. Anna got up and grabbed Selphie’s cell phone. She found Wakka’s number and called it.

“Hello?” It was Wakka. “Hey, Wakka. This is Anna. Can I talk to Riku?” “Sure thing. Just a second.” Anna heard him call Riku’s name, and then some noise which she guessed to be him giving the phone to Riku. “Hey, Anna. Any news?” He asked. “Yea. Major news. Emily and Bethany… are here. At Selphie’s house. Naminé brought them here. Kairi’s explaining everything for me. Any news on Tidus?”

“Emily and Bethany are here?! Don’t let them say anything about Earth to anyone else. When Kairi gets done explaining things, all of you come over here. We’ve got a lot we have to discuss. Tidus is here-- Hold on.” Anna heard him yell “Sora! Stop throwing food!” She giggled. He put the phone back up to his ear. “You okay?” He asked. “I don’t know, really.” She whispered. “Don’t worry. In the end, everything will be okay. When you come over, we’ll talk about it.” He told her softly. “Okay.” “All right. See you then.” “See ya.” She said, and then hung up.

“Anna! You have a boyfriend?!” Emily asked as soon as she hung up. Anna jerked around and looked at the four girls. “Kairi! What did you tell them?!” Anna asked hurriedly. “Oh, it’s a secret. I see.” Emily grinned. “I didn’t say Riku was your boyfriend! Promise!” Kairi said. “He’s not my boyfriend, guys.” Anna told them. “Then what is he?” Bethany asked, trying to push an answer out of Anna. Anna groaned. “He’s not my boyfriend, but we’re kinda together…I don’t know how to explain it. Kairi, finish explaining everything else so we can get over to Wakka’s house. Tidus is there, and Riku wants us all to go over there when you’re done.” She replied. “All right, fine. We’ll just ask Riku about this.” Emily laughed. “No you won’t! Finish, Kairi!” Anna ordered with a little smile on her face.

Rauxlen

Awards
Haha, cool chapter XD
And I agree about the yawning. Pointless, but funny :3
"Sora! Stop throwing food!" XD

Princess of KH

ok! i'm back with the next chappie! i know the story's mood has switched from serious to cute & funny, but i think the characters would cat like that, so, that's how i wrote it.
it's been hard for me to focus on this ff, cause i'm in the process of writing my naruto ff also (which i'm excited about), & i've also got 2 other story ideas that i'm working on (both of which i'm excited about), so it's been touch for me to sit down & write this ff lately. i guess this is what comes with being a writer...oh well. at least i haven't had writer's block yet!

Chapter 88 - aka The Whipped Cream War

“Knock again.” Kairi insisted. “Kairi, we’ve knocked twenty times already! They’re not going to answer!” Anna exclaimed as she beat on the door. “We could break the door down.” Bethany suggested. “No, Bethany. We can’t break Wakka’s door down. We’d have to pay to have it repaired then, and I’d make you pay for all of it. We’ll just use my keyblade.” Anna whipped out her keyblade and pointed it at the door, and they heard a click. “Yes!” Kairi twisted the doorknob, but it wouldn’t budge. “I think you just locked it up.” she said. “I bet the door’s already broken. Maybe it’s jammed or something.” Anna sighed. “See? It’s already broken. It’s fine if we break the door down.” “No, Bethany! It is not fine to break down the door! Look for an open window. I’ll climb through and let you guys in.”

The five girls searched the front and sides of Wakka’s house for an open window. They had gone over to the house five minutes earlier and had been knocking and banging on the door the entire time, but no one answered the door. They didn’t hear anyone inside, either. “I found one!” Emily called. Anna, Kairi, Bethany, and Selphie ran around to the left side of the house where Emily was. “But it’s kinda high up. Maybe if you stand on my back…but that’d still be too short. We could throw something at the window, they’ll hear it, and then they’ll look out and see us!” Emily said. “Uh, Emily, we shouldn’t do that. That’s what guys do to girls they want to talk to when they want to be all romantic.” Anna reminded. “Oh, right. Never mind.” “That’s romantic on Earth?” Kairi asked. “That makes no sense.” Selphie mentioned. “I know. I would be upset if a guy was throwing rocks at my window. What if he broke my window or I opened it before he noticed, and he accidentally threw a rock at me and I blacked out? I think it’s stupid, not romantic.” Anna said as she looked at the window for a moment. “Only you would think of that, Anna. Only you.” Kairi smiled.

“If I jump up and grab the window sill, I should be able to get in. Just don’t stand under the window. If I fall, I don’t want to land on you guys.” “Anna, isn’t this a little dangerous?” Emily asked. “You’re no fun, Emily! She’ll be fine, right?” Bethany said. “Yep. I won’t get hurt, Emily. I do stuff like this all the time. Well, except I normally am not climbing in people’s houses through windows. Okay, so I don’t normally do this kind of stuff. Just go to the front door, and when I get inside, I’ll come let you guys in.” They nodded and waited.

Anna jumped up and grabbed the edge of the window sill. She pulled herself up and through the window. The other four girls went back to the front of the house. Anna jumped down to the floor and looked at the room she was in. Five things caught her immediate attention. Those five things were five boys, being Sora, Riku, Wakka, Tidus, and Alex. Wakka was on his bed, Tidus was on a couch, Alex was on a mattress on the floor, Riku was in a chair, and Sora was simply on the bare floor. They were all asleep, and none of them were wearing shirts. “Why does this awkward stuff have to happen to me?! And why are they sleeping?” She mouthed as she tried to devise a way to get to the other side of the room, where the door was. She had to get around the bed, around the mattress, over the chair, around the couch, and over Sora to get to the door.

She silently and slowly walked up beside the bed, and then slid between the edge of the bed and the mattress. Next, she put her hand on the side of the chair and stepped over Riku’s legs. She stepped up on the arm of the couch and hopped over the back of the couch. Then, there was Sora. He was sprawled out on the ground like he’d been flung there. He abruptly swung his arm out and almost hit Anna. She covered her mouth s she wouldn’t gasp, since he surprised her. He then swung the other way. Next, he started kicking his legs back and forth at the same time, and mumbled the words to “Under the Sea”. His arms were now straight above him, weaving up and down. Anna had an extremely hard time containing her laughter. Then she remembered the girls were waiting on her. She took a long leap and silently landed on the other side of Sora. She quickly opened the door, walked out, and shut it behind her.

As she went to the front door quietly, she breathed a sigh of relief. She opened the door for the other girls and told them to be extremely quiet. “Does Wakka have a video camera?” She asked Kairi and Selphie. “Yea. He keeps it over there in that desk.” Selphie said and pointed to a computer desk. Anna went over and pulled it out of a drawer. Before she shut the drawer, she saw a tube of glitter in the back. She grabbed it and hid it inside the leg of her boot. “Why do you need the camera?” Emily whispered. “Sora’s upstairs singing in his sleep. I think Wakka might’ve been talking, too.” “You’re going to get a video of them while they’re asleep?” Kairi asked, a little surprised. “Oh yea. It’s hilarious.”

She led them to the bedroom and motioned for them to be completely silent. Anna turned on the camera, and started recording. She held it so that it was facing herself and said quietly, “This is what guys look like when they’re dreaming after a long week of little sleep and lots of stress.” She opened the door slowly and made the camera zoom in on Sora. He was still singing “Under the Sea”, but now he was dancing more too it. Emily clamped her hands over her mouth to keep from laughing. Suddenly, he fell limp and stopped singing. Anna turned the camera to Wakka, who was shaking his head. “No, I don’t want it. No, I don’t want that one! Cause I don’t wear pink! No, I don’t wear skirts, either! Why don’t you wear it?! Huh? Uh…n-no…No, I said I don’t like her. Yea, she’s hot, but that doesn’t mean— hey! You can’t tell her I said that cause then she’d know I really like her! I did not! I did not say I liked her! I said I really like fur! Puppies are so much better than hot girls. Cause puppies are cuddly, that’s why! You can hug them all you want and it’s okay! Do that to a girl and you’ll get arrested! I want a puppy…” Anna turned the camera to Alex just in time to see him accidentally roll off the mattress. He hit the floor with a thud, said “Oww.”, and rolled over on his back, but he never woke up. She moved the camera’s focus to Riku. He was slouching in the chair silently and motionless. Anna turned it back to Sora. Now he was singing something about “it’s a pirate’s life for me…yo ho and a bottle of rum” as he swung his arms from side to side. He suddenly switched the song to another one he obviously learned at Atlantica, because he rolled on his side and started wiggling with his arms and legs straight out, like he was swimming as a merman. He started singing pretty loud, and it apparently reached Riku’s ears. “Shut up, Sora!” He moaned as he exhaled, though he kept sleeping. Anna managed to step over Sora and face the camera to Tidus. He was curled up on the couch, hugging a pillow. He had a hard expression on his face. Anna went back to the doorway and zoomed out so that the camera could see all the boys.

“Take the camera and have it watch me. When Kairi gets back, zoom out so you can see all of us.” Anna whispered to Selphie as she gave her the camera. She whispered something to Kairi, and Kairi quickly walked off down the hall. Anna made her way back into the room and went over by the Wakka, Riku, and Alex. She poked Riku’s stomach, but he didn’t budge. “Oh my gosh! Ouch! I forgot how solid his abs are!” She whispered as she clutched her finger she had apparently bent back on his abs. Kairi then came back, holding a can of whipped cream and a bag of cookies. She tossed the can of whipped cream to Anna, who shook it up and popped the lid off. She squirted a pile of it in each of Wakka’s palms and then did the same to Alex as she grinned. Then she got to Riku, whose arms were now resting on the sides of the chair. If she put whipped cream on his hands, it would just slide off onto the floor. She thought for a moment. Then she smirked. She shook the can some more and then drew a huge smiley face on his torso. She then put little circles of the cream on each side of his face. She got Kairi’s attention, and then tossed her the whipped cream can. Kairi set it down, and then tossed Anna the bag of cookies. Anna put two cookies on Wakka, Alex, and Riku’s faces, directly on their eyes. Kairi finished putting whipped cream on Tidus, but instead of putting the whipped cream on Sora’s hands, she did the same thing Anna did to Riku, because Sora’s hands wouldn’t quit tapping on the floor. Anna then sent Kairi to go grab a different camera to take pictures of them. Kairi shortly returned and took pictures of Sora and Tidus, and then Anna took pictures of the other three. She gave the camera to Bethany, who took a few pictures of the entire scene.

Next, Anna motioned for the girls to cover their ears as best as they could. They did so, and then Anna walked over to Wakka’s huge CD player. The speakers were some of the largest she’d ever seen. Kairi picked out a hard core rock CD out of his collection and put it in the player. Anna waited for Kairi to get back to the door and cover her ears. Then Anna turned the volume up as loud as it would go, and pressed play.

Hard core rock blasted through the speakers suddenly. The girls laughed as the boys shot up and covered their ears with their hands. Then they – except for Sora and Riku – realized there was whipped cream on their hands, and now in their ears. “Turn it off! Turn it off turn it off turn it off!” Sora shouted. Anna hit the “stop” button and then fell on the floor, laughing hysterically. “Why there heck is there whipped cream on my hands and my ears?! And what are five girls doing in my room while we’re all sleeping?” Wakka asked as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. Anna was laughing too hard to even answer. “Oh, shut up. We all know you don’t mind girls being here at all.” Tidus said as he yawned. “He’s still singing!” Anna said as she pointed to Sora. He had somehow slept through the commotion, and was still singing and waving his arms around. Anna fell on her side so that she was now lying on the floor completely. “Can she breathe?” Alex asked. “Not really, but she’ll be fine. Always is. I can’t believe he slept through all that.” Riku said as he looked at Anna and Sora. Suddenly, he fell limp again, his arms above him, with his palms up. “Kairi, quick! Whipped cream can!” Anna managed to say. Kairi found the can and tossed it to her. Anna swiftly put a mound of the cream on each of Sora’s hands. “Blow on his left ear, when I say go!” She told Kairi. Kairi nodded and knelt down on Sora’s left side.

“Go!” Anna said. They both blew on his ears and moved back. He covered his ears with his hands, and then rubbed his face, smearing whipped cream over his face. “Anna, you are so evil.” Riku told her as he grinned. “Yea, you’ll think she’s even more evil when you look at yourself.” Selphie mentioned. Riku looked down at his chest and saw the white smiley face of cream. “That’s great.” He commented sarcastically. “Sora, wake up already!” Kairi said loudly. Sora didn’t move. “Kiss him!” Wakka suggested. “Are you serious?!” She asked. “Uh, well, sorta.” “I’m not kissing him when he’s got whipped cream all over his face!” She said as she looked at Wakka. Then she turned back to Sora just in time for him to cup the sides of her face, pull her closer to him, and kiss her.

“They’re so cute together!” Emily smiled. Anna stopped laughing and smiled too. “Did he seriously just kiss her when his face is covered in whipped cream?” Bethany asked. “No, Bethany, he’s whispering something to her mouth, and he’s covered in hot sauce.” Anna replied sarcastically. “That was random and sarcastic at the same time…” Tidus mentioned. “Very funny, Anna.” Bethany stuck her tongue out at Anna, and Anna stuck hers out at Bethany. “He did it to get revenge on her. He woke up a second ago.” Tidus said. Sora let go of Kairi, who pulled up and felt her face with her fingers. “Soraaaa! I’ve got whipped cream all over my face!” She pouted, although she couldn’t help but smile. “Anna, I have a feeling you were the one who started all this.” Riku told her. “She planned the entire thing!” Emily said, knowing Anna would probably get whipped cream all over her. “I did not! I sorta just…winged it.” She admitted with a laugh and rubbed the back of her head. “She did!” Emily added.

“You’re in for it!” Sora said. “No! You can’t kiss me! Cause Kairi’s your…yea…and I’m not…and that’d be weird and…okay I’m gonna stop cause we all know what I mean. Point is, you can’t kiss me! Ha!” Anna said as she stood up and put her hands on her hips triumphantly, like she’d beat him. “Um, Anna?” Selphie started. “Huh?” “Riku…” She finished. That was all that needed to be said. All the boys stood up and started walking towards her. “But you guys can’t kiss me! Cause…yea. Like Sora, none of you, well, except—” “For me.” Riku said. “We aren’t gonna kiss you, but you better believe we’re gonna soak you in whipped cream.” Sora added. “What about the cookies?” Bethany asked. “Bethany! Now they’re gonna throw a ton of cookies at her or something!” Kairi said. “Cookies? Where?!” Sora exclaimed. “On the floor, now. She and Kairi put them over your eyes when you were asleep. Then they took pictures of you. But Anna told Kairi to do it.” Bethany said, knowing Anna was going to suffer punishment of cookies and whipped cream in some way.

Sora bent down, picked up a cookie, and started eating it. “I want one!” Emily said. He tossed her a cookie he found on the floor. “Now, Anna. Punishment time.” Tidus said, bringing them back to the topic of importance. “Are you guys serious?” She questioned doubtfully. “Serious as ever.” Alex answered. Anna stared at them, and then started backing up. She ended up beside the window she’d come in from. She pushed it all the way open, and then sat on the window sill. Then she fell backwards, flipped in the air, and landed on her feet. “That was awesome, Anna! Wait – no! Get back here!” Sora yelled as she ran towards the beach. She looked back at them and waved, and then kept going. The girls ran down to the front door and tried to leave that way. “The door’s jammed again!” Selphie said, still filming. “Not for long.” Bethany refuted. She then proceeded in breaking the door down. “Let’s go!” She called back as she started running after Anna. The girls followed.

“What are we gonna do? Let her go?” Alex asked the other guys. “Let Anna get away with pranking us like that? Heck no. We go after her. Wakka, go get all the whipped cream you have. Sora, get the cookies. Meet me and Alex outside. Tidus, supervise Wakka and Sora so they don’t get in another food fight.” Riku ordered. “What?! We don’t need supervision! It’s only been two fights we’ve been in!” Sora exclaimed. “You got in two food fights, both of which resulted in five bags of cookies wasted. Now go.” “But I’ve already got cookies.” Sora told him. It was true. Sora had already collected all the cookies that were in the room, and had started eating them. Riku ripped the bag out of his hands. “Go help Wakka! Tidus, come with us.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back