• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess of KH

Okay, tis is my first fanfic, so i don;t know if it'll be good or not. It's about this girl from Earth coming to Destiny Islands. It takes place right after KH2. As you can guess, Sora, Riku, Kiari, & the girl go off on their next adventure to save ther worlds. The fanfic's called "A Destiny's Fate". I'll try my best to make it as interesting as possible.

“In order to find someone dear, you must be willing to lose something dear…
‘Riku…’”

“Riku? Are you okay? Riku! Wake up!”

Riku opened his eyes slowly. Sora was kneeling beside him with a concerned look on is face. “Are you okay? You just kinda collapsed; like you fainted or something.”

“I’m fine.” Riku said as they both stood up. “So what was that all about? Did you just fall over for no reason or did you have a dream?” Sora knew that he was a little confused about something; he could tell by the look on Riku’s face. Riku didn’t look that way before he collapsed, so Sora figured that he must have had a dream.

“I guess it was a dream. ‘In order to find someone dear, you must be willing to lose something dear’ just appeared; nobody said it. And then a girl said my name, but I don’t know who it was. I’ve never heard that voice before.”

Sora looked at the sky, thinking about what the dream meant. “Well, we could always ask Kiari about it. She’s probably waiting for us on the island. Lets go.”

Sora & Riku were supposed to meet Kiari at the island around five o’clock, & it was about five eleven. They ran down to the dock, untied their boat, & started towards the island. Kiari & them had one boat that they shared, but Kiari went to the island with Selphie on her boat. When Sora & Riku got to the island, they started walking to the spot where they always met. However, Kiari wasn’t there waiting for them.

“Where is she? Selphie dropped her off here, so she has to be here somewhere.” Sora said as he looked around to see if she was close by. “I’ll look around for her. If I don’t find her, I guess we’ll just wait for her here.”

Riku sat up on the tree behind him & waited for Sora to get back. In a little bit, Sora came back, & Kiari wasn’t with him. Sora jumped up & over the tree. It wasn’t that hard since the tree was practically growing sideways. As Sora leaned back, him & Riku started talking. “So what do you think it was? Ya know, the Door to Light?” Sora asked. Riku jumped down from the tree & pointed to Sora’s heart. “This?” Sora asked; he was a tad bit confused. “It’s always closer than you think.” Riku replied. Sora smiled, knowing he was right. “Sora! Riku!” Kiari yelled as she was running towards them, waving one hand in the air, trying to get their attention. When she got over to them, she put her hands on her knees & leaned forward, trying to catch her breath “Kiari, What’s the matter?” Sora said, trying to see if she was okay. She looked up & held out a bottle with a letter inside. “Look.” She said after catching her breath. He looked at the letter; it had the King Mickey’s seal. “From the King?!” He said as he took the bottle. He opened it, slid the letter out & unrolled it quickly. Riku & Kiari leaned in a little so they could read it, too.

The letter read:
“Dear Sora, Riku, & Kiari,
First of all, Donald, Goofy, & myself would like to say hello. We are doing just fine, although we do miss you. However, this letter is about something of much more importance. Maleficent has decided that she wants to take over all the worlds, including Kingdom Hearts & build a kingdom for herself to rule. In order for this to be stopped, I need you all to go to the worlds & defeat all the heartless in them. To prevent more from coming to the worlds, you will have to lock each world’s door once you leave them. Donald & Goofy can’t help you on this one; I need them with me. We will hunt down Maleficent & finish this once & for all. Once you are done, go to Disney Castle & wait for us there. Last but not least, I need you to watch for someone. She is the Princess of Light. There is an Ansem report about her, but I haven’t found it yet. Maleficant will want her;she needs this princess for something. It's your job to keep her safe when you find her. Well, when this is all over, we can sit down & talk. But I can’t talk any more right now; I gotta go. So farewell, until we see each other again!
Good luck,
King Mickey, Donald, & Goofy”

“Gosh! Don’t we ever get a break! I haven’t been home for around a year, & when I finally get here, I have to leave again!” Sora sighed, but inside, he was ecstatic. “Don’t even try to act like you aren’t excited about starting a new journey! Besides, we can all stay together this time.” Kiari said, smiling. She wouldn’t get left behind on this one; she would finally get to go to the worlds Sora & Riku had told her so much about! She couldn’t help but feel excited. Riku was okay with getting to go on another journey, but he wasn’t thinking about that at the moment. The only thing running through his head was the dream he had. He felt that it was something important. “Hmm, I’ll figure it out eventually.” He thought to himself. “We’ll have to get a gummi ship. If we send Leon a message, I bet he would send us one.” Sora mentioned. “Yea, but we can’t use my computer, it’s not working. We could use yours, Riku. You have the fastest computer, & your house is closer.” Kiari said, then she realized Riku wasn’t even paying attention. “Riku? Can we go to your house & send Leon a message?” She waved her hands in front of his face while she asked, catching his attention. He woke up from his daze & said, “Yea, sure. Let’s go.”

So the three ran to their boat & got to Riku’s house as quickly as they could. Riku sent Leon a message on his computer, telling him of the King’s letter & their need of a gummi ship. Sora, Riku, & Kiari walked outside. “So, what now?” Sora asked as he sat down in a chair. “Well, Leon should be here tomorrow, so we should meet somewhere tomorrow morning so when he does get here, we can leave right then. We’ll meet here, since it’s the closest to the beach. Be here around nine o’clock, okay?” Kiari said. “Sir, yes Sir!” Sora said in a military-sounding voice as he saluted her. He & Riku started laughing. “That’s not funny!” She said, even though she started laughing, too. “He’ll be there. Right, Sora?” Riku said, reassuring Kiari. “Yea, I’ll be here.” Sora answered. Kiari looked at Riku. “You should know that I’ll be here. Where else would I be at nine in the morning? This is my house, after all.” He said jokingly. “Oh, I just remembered, I’m going to Selphie’s house for a little while. See you guys tomorrow. Bye!” Kiari said, & then she ran off to Selphie’s house. “Do you think she’ll be okay tomorrow? She said that we can stay together this time, but it’s possible that we could be separated, & she knows that.” Riku asked as they watched the sunset. “She’ll be fine; I know it. Guess I better get home. I gotta get ready for tomorrow. See ya, Riku!” Sora waved & ran back to his house. “At least I don’t have to go anywhere; I’m already home.” Riku thought to himself. He walked inside & went to his room to get ready for the next day. Then, out of nowhere, he heard someone whisper his name. It was the same voice that was in his dream. He turned around, hoping to see the girl behind the voice, but instead, he saw someone else.

Haku

<3
Very nice start to this story, I look forward into reading the next chapter.

Princess of KH

A Destiny's Fate

Ok, here's the 2nd chap. I tried to correct all the "&"s, and i'm pretty sure i spelled Kairi's name right through this chap. It's not as long, either. Hope you like it!

“Hello, Riku.” Standing in front of him was…Namine. “Namine? How are you here? I thought....” Namine smiled. “Before Sora went into his deep sleep, I told him that I’d be in his heart until a certain time came. That certain time was when I was supposed to do something. I was in Kiari’s heart, but now I’m supposed to do something; that’s how and why I’m here.” She explained. “There is another entire galaxy of worlds besides this one. But only one of those worlds has people on it; that world is called Earth. There is supposed to be no possible way of getting to it, but I’ve figured out a way to. I need you to bring someone from that world here.” She stopped for a moment, making sure Riku understood. “I’ll open a portal for you, and there will be a girl on the other end. That is who I need you to get.” Riku paused a minute. This was really weird. Namine appears suddenly, tells him about a different world, and then wants him to go get a girl from that world. “How do you know about this girl?” He asked. “It’s her destiny to come here. Somehow, I just know that. Destinies have a tendency to make themselves known.” She answered. Namine turned around and opened a portal. She turned back around to look at Riku. “Ready?” “Guess so.” He replied as he walked into the portal, hoping that everything would turn out okay from this. He walked out of the portal and stepped into a room. It was almost pitch black, so he stood still for a moment to let his eyes adjust. Once he could see decently, he realized that the reason it was dark was because it was eleven fifty-eight, as the alarm clock to his left said. He looked around and found that he was in a bedroom. He started to walk silently over to the bed, but he tripped halfway there on a shoe and almost fell over. When he got to the bed, he saw a girl who looked about his age lying there asleep. He gently picked her up and walked back into the portal. As he walked back into his room, Namine closed the portal. “So, this is her?” Riku asked as he laid the girl down on his bed. “Yes. I’ll be right back.” Namine said, and then she opened a portal, walked in, and the portal closed. “Namine! Uhhh…”Riku looked back at the girl. He realized that her clothes were different. Before, at Earth, she had on a white tank top and black shorts, now she had on an outfit similar to Kairi’s, but the girl’s outfit was aqua colored. Then, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around quickly, expecting to have to fight for some reason, but the footsteps were from Namine. The portal behind her closed and then she held out a bag for Riku to take. “Inside there are clothes for her to change into later. They’re from the fairies at Disney Castle.” She said as she handed the bag to him. “How do they know about her?” Riku asked. “Destinies have a tendency to make themselves known.” She answered. She opened a portal, waved goodbye to Riku, walked through, and the portal closed. Riku looked at the girl. “The night before we’re leaving to save the worlds, I find a girl from Earth. That’s real convenient. Guess she’ll just come with us.” He said to himself. He walked over to his phone to call Kairi to see if the girl could stay with her, but then he looked at his clock. “She wouldn’t appreciate me calling her at twelve ten in the morning. Guess I’ll sleep on the couch.” He said as he grabbed an extra pillow. He put the bag on the edge of the bed, walked across the hall into the living room, and laid down on the couch. And after a few minutes, he fell asleep.

Princess of KH

Sorry about the spacing in this chap. I didn't want to make it seeem too long. I'll make paragraphs next time! Chap 3 should be up by...ummm...unfortunately, i won't be able to put it up for the rest of the week. But look for it on Monday & Tuesday! I'm sorry i can't have it up sooner; i don't have internet at my house, & i go to work w/ my mom on weekdays, so that's how i am able to get on the internet. The next chap should be really good, though! Thnx for reading my ff!

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
You're welcome.

No internet at your house? Ouch. I wouldn't be able to live without my online video game updates.

And we can wait... at least I can.

Princess of KH

Hey! I'm back! Sorry i was gone for a few days; i was at my friend's house. We were supposed to go to Washington DC, but we didn't get to. Anyways, i'm back! Oh yea, i forgot to put the chap title w/ the 1 & 2 chaps. Chap 1: A Dream and a Letter. Chap 2 : An Unexpected Visit. Sorry about that. But i got the 3 chap finished! (it has paragraphs.) Hope you like it!

It was eight forty-three in the morning. Riku was sitting in a chair across from the bed that the girl was in. He had been sitting there for half an hour now and the girl hadn’t moved at all. He was a little worried about her. He didn’t even know her name, but he felt like it was his job to protect her. Namine did leave her in his care, after all.

Suddenly, the girl moved a little. Riku almost shot out of his chair to see if she was all right, but she had just rolled onto her side, still asleep. He got up and walked to the window. He saw Kiari and Sora farther down the road, walking towards his house. Then he walked over to the bed.

“Why won’t she wake up?” He thought to himself as he looked at her. Almost as soon as he thought that, the girl slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and looked at Riku. “Riku? What?” She mumbled; she was hardly awake.

“Hey.” He couldn’t really think of anything else to say to a half-asleep girl. Finally, it hit her. She looked around the room, and then looked back at Riku. “Oh my gosh, you’re Riku! Is this real?! Please tell me this is real!” She stared at Riku with desperate eyes, as if this was all she had ever wanted.

“It’s real, I promise.” He said, looking her straight in the eyes, reassuring her. “My name’s Anna. Ummm, how am I here?” She asked, still completely shocked at where she was. Riku sat down and explained how she got here, what Namine had told him, and what they had to do for the King.

“So, I get to go with you guys, right?” She asked Riku, still a little amazed at the whole thing. “Yea. I mean, if you want to.” As soon as he answered, he heard the front door open. “Riku! You ready to go?” Sora yelled while he and Kairi walked up the stairs to Riku’s bedroom.

Riku got up and walked towards the door. But before he could open it, Sora barged in. “Riku, come on! We…Who’s that?” Sora said as he walked into Riku’s room, followed by Kairi. Sora looked a little confused, but Kairi just looked at Anna. Something about her was different from anyone else she’d ever met. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but something about her was special. Riku had already noticed it, too. Sora was just then realizing why Kairi was looking at Anna so oddly, he noticed it at that moment. Something about this girl was unusual, but not in a bad way.

“This is Anna. She’s from another world called Earth. Namine came last night and told me to go get her.” Riku tried to explain. “Namine was here?! What?!” Kairi asked, already trying to figure out how that was possible. She thought she had figured this whole ‘nobody’ thing out, and now Namine wasn’t inside of her, like she last saw.

“I’ll explain it on the gummi ship. We should get going...” Riku stopped the sentence abruptly. “Sora, where’s the gummi ship you used to use with Donald and Goofy?” Riku asked. “Uhhh…It’s back at Disney Castle! Why?” Sora answered, not realizing that they would need a gummi ship.

“Great. Well, lets go check on the beach, maybe the King sent us one. Me and Sora will go look for one, and you two can stay here.” Riku said, looking at Kairi and Anna. They both nodded their heads. Riku ran downstairs & out the door, followed by Sora.

Anna sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her feet. “I hope that bag has some shoes in it.” Anna grabbed the bag that had her extra clothes in it and looked for some shoes. Kairi looked at Anna’s feet, realizing that she was barefoot.

“So are you guys in school right now?” Anna asked as she pulled out a pair of shoes from the bag. “Well, we are in school, but we’re on a one-week break. They’re repainting some of the classrooms, so we got a break.” Kairi replied.

She looked at Anna. She looked a lot like Kairi herself, but Anna had blonde hair that was a little longer than Kairi’s, and she had blue eyes. Her outfit was similar to Kairi’s, but it was an aqua color, and she had three black belts around her waist. She was putting on a pair of black boots.

“So, I guess you get to come with us, right?” Kairi asked. “Riku said I could if I wanted to. And I do want to come, so, I guess I am going with you guys.” She replied.

“Oh, I almost forgot; my name’s Kairi. The other boy was Sora.” Kiari mentioned. "I know." Anna said. Almost as soon as she finished the sentence, Sora and Riku opened the door. "We found the gummi ship!" Sora said, feeling a sence of triumph for some reason. "Lets go!" He almost shouted, and ran to the gummi ship. The others followed. When they got inside the gummi ship, Sora sat down in the driver's seat and set the cordinates for Twilight Town. "So, it's time to explain!" Sora said as he sat in the seat next to Kairi. Anna was walking to the empty seat when, out of nowhere, she fell to the ground, unconcious.

Princess of KH

Yea, i didn't mean to use the '&'. Like Lectori said, it was an accident. I'm glad you liked it, Lectori! I'll keep up the paragraphs. I might have the next chap up today, but don't be surprised if i don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back