• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Noo, I forgot to reply last time. D:
But I really liked the chapters. So sweet. <3

Princess of KH

I'm here to give you a chapppie!
I have this fanfiction addiction (that's what i call it) where everytime i pick up a manga or see a new anime, i think, "hey, i have a good story idea for that!" it's just that i have so many...like right now i think it's around 13...of course, they're all on the backburner compared to this story & my upcoming naruto ff...i'll probably release my other ffs when i get in college (i'll have internet access all the time then! haha)
i can't believe i'm still at this story...i started it so long ago!
Well i hope you all enjoy this chappie! and welcome to my story, Reverie ^_^

CHAPTER 92

“So where’s your house, anyway?” Anna asked as she trudged beside Riku. “Not too far off. You should be able to see it in a little bit.” “Look at that house! Oh my gosh, it’s a mansion! Hey…I’ve seen that house before…where have I seen that?” “Probably right there, where it is.” Riku replied sarcastically. “No, but I’ve seen that before. When did I see that? Whose house is that?” Anna asked him. “If you’re so curious about the random mansion, why don’t we just go ask them?” He said as he started walking in the direction of the mansion. “No, Riku! Let’s not, okay? That’s weird; I’m not doing that! I’m not going to randomly question rich people about their mansion!”

“It couldn’t hurt. C’mon, it’s right there. I bet you’ll recognize it before we actually get to the door.” “Why do you want me to go to the mansion so bad?!” “Cause I want you to meet my parents. And it’s not really a mansion; it’s more like a big house. Just, bigger than most big houses. And somewhat fancy.” He answered. Anna became confused. “Why would your parents be there? Are they friends with the owners? No, cause I wouldn’t remember seeing it if I hadn’t been there before…Oh my gosh, that’s your mansion?!” She gasped. “It’s just a big house, really. I think you’re exaggerating.” “You never told me you were rich!” She exclaimed. “I’m not rich, Anna. My parents are, and we’re not swimming in money or anything. We just…are sorta rich. And why do I have to tell you that my family is wealthy? It wouldn’t change anything between us, right?” “Of course it wouldn’t change anything! You didn’t really have to tell me. I just would like to know something out of the ordinary like that. Is…is that your car?” Anna pointed to a white car in the mansion’s driveway. “Yea.” “You have a Lambo?! No way! Wait – that couldn’t be a Lambo. They only have those on Earth.”

“What’s a Lambo?” Riku asked. “Lambo is short for Lamborghini. It’s a brand of fast, expensive, beautiful sports cars that are amazing! Your car looks exactly like a Lambo! This is so awesome! Can we go look at it?!” She looked at Riku with big, ecstatic eyes and a hopeful smile. Her expression reminded Riku of an excited little girl. He couldn’t help but smile at her. “I don’t see why not.” She broke into a flashy smile, grabbed Riku’s hand, and ran towards the car. “I don’t see why we have to run, though.” He added. “Cause it’s beautiful!” She replied. By that time, they’d reached the front yard and were almost to the driveway. “Whose car is that?” She pointed to a black car across the driveway that neither of them had noticed before. “Crud…” Riku murmured. “What? Whose car is it? Why’d you say that?” Anna said, looking up at him after having gone back to inspecting his car.

“That’s a relative’s car.” “Which means that they’re here. Great. Anymore people want to show up that I’ll be forced to talk to?! Who is this relative, anyway?” “My cousin.” “Our age?” “Yea.” Anna breathed a sigh of relief. “Okay, I can manage talking to someone I don’t know, since they’re my age. I can manage talking to your parents too. Wait, why is your cousin here?” “I have no idea. Let’s go ask.” Anna hugged his car as best as she could. “As wonderful as that would be, I think we should just stand out here and stare at your car and not talk to anyone related to you that I don’t know. Sounds like a plan to me.” “Yea, a bad plan. C’mon, let’s go. Don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

“Riku! Long time, no see! Where ya been?!” Riku and Anna jerked towards the street, where they saw a guy sticking his head out of his red car. “Why are you yelling? Just drive over here and get out of the car, idiot.” Riku yelled to him. “It’s that day, huh. I forgot all about it. Well, Anna, you’re in luck.” “Uh, why?” Anna sounded nervous. “Today is the annual family reunion at my house.” “WHAT?! You mean you’re entire, extensive family will come over here today?!” She shrieked. “Yep. It’s not so bad, though. I don’t really know half of the people that come over here, though. I mostly just hang out with my cousins the whole time.” “Please tell me you have cousins that are girls!” She pleaded. “Yea. There’s…four girls, and…seven guys. Wait, that’s just on my mom’s side of the family. On my dad’s side, there’s…six girls and two guys. So you’ll be okay.” “I’ll be okay?! NO I WON’T! That’s like twenty strangers I have to talk to! I’m bad at this, Riku!” She exclaimed. “Who’s the girl? She single?” The guy jumped out of his car, which was a convertible, and started walking over to them. “What do you think?” Riku asked him in a tone that got across the point that she was definitely not single. “So you’re his new girlfriend, eh? Has he told you about the others before you?” “Stop making stuff up. Anna, this is Aarun. Aarun, this is Anna.” “So you really are his girlfriend! Wow. Well, I guess it had to happen sometime. Riku, welcome to manhood. You’ve finally got a girlfriend.” “Emmet is inside.” Riku stated, ignoring his cousin’s remarks. He grabbed Anna’s hand and led her into his house.

“Here we go…” She sighed. “Ah! Riku! I was wondering when someone would get here.” “Emmet, you shouldn’t let yourself into other people’s houses when they’re not home.” Riku said, though he didn’t really sound like he meant it. “Yea, yea, whatever. Hey, your friend called. His name was Sora, I think. He said to tell you that he needed to talk with you soon.” “Alright. He called the house phone?” “Yea. Said he couldn’t remember your cell phone number.” “That sounds like him. Anna, this is—Anna?” Anna suddenly realized Riku was talking to her. She snapped her head to look at him. “Huh?” “This is Emmet, one of my cousins. Emmet, this is Anna.” “Nice to meet you.” He smiled. “Same here.” She smiled back.” “Hey, Emmet! What’s up?!” Aarun yelled as soon as he walked through the door. “Your voice. Don’t yell; I’m right here.” Emmet scolded.

Anna smiled to herself. She hoped that all of Riku’s cousins were this laid back. They seemed easy to talk to. “This house gets bigger every time I see it. How about you, Anna? It seem big to you?” Aarun asked her. “This is my first time here. But yea, it is really big.” “Hey, Riku! Explain to me why you’ve never let your own girlfriend see your house!” “I’m busy, Aarun!” Riku told him; he was on the phone with Sora. “Wanna take the grand tour?” Emmet asked. “Is that okay?” “You’re his girlfriend. He can’t hide his mansion from you for forever. C’mon, we’ll show you.” “Okay, hold on just a second.” She walked over to Riku and tapped him on the shoulder. “Hold on.” He told Sora as he pulled the phone away from his ear. “They keep calling me your girlfriend. What should I tell them?” She whispered. “I think it’s best that we let them think that you are my girlfriend. Is that okay with you?” She blushed a little on the inside. “I guess so.” “Okay. I’ll catch up with you after I finish talking to Sora.” She nodded and walked back to Emmet and Aarun. “If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been with Riku?” Emmet asked. “Almost a year, I think.” She answered as she stared at the giant living room. “He didn’t tell you he had a mansion, did he.” Aarun laughed. “Nope. I had no idea he was ‘wealthy’.”
“He’s a little shy about it. I don’t know why, though.”Aarun said. “He just wants to see if people will still befriend him, even if he’s not rich.” Emmet corrected. “Anna?” Riku yelled. “We’re up here.” She yelled back from the upper floor, where they were. She went to the edge of the floor and looked over the balcony to the first floor main room. “What’d Sora say?” She asked as Riku ran into the room. “We have to go.” He told her, sounding urgent. “What’s wrong?” She asked as she put her hands on the balcony rail and leaned over. “We need to get some answers.” He said. After nodding in reply, she put her feet on the top of the rail, jumped down the main room floor, and ran over to Riku. “You never told us she was a ninja, Riku!” Aarun yelled before Riku and Anna ran out of the room.

“Are Emmet and Aarun going to follow us?” Anna asked as she started running towards the street. “Probably not. They’ll just wait for everyone else to get there.” Riku replied as he walked. “What are you doing?” He asked Anna, who was already running into the street. “Running…so we get there faster?” She answered as though she were asking him a question. “You’re faster than my car?” He grinned. “We get to take your car?!” She exclaimed as she ran back to him. “Yes, we get to take my car.” “Yes!” She flashed a huge smile and quickly got into the car. “You don’t want to drive?” He asked her as he sat in the driver’s seat and started the car. “Uh, no. It’s illegal for me to drive here, right?” She said in reply. He shrugged. “I don’t think they’d throw you in jail for driving a few miles.” “Maybe not, but I don’t know how to drive anyway. I’m not driving your car cause I’m not going to pay for the damage I’d cause with it.”

Riku drove out of the driveway and onto the street. “You don’t know how to drive? Seriously?” She shook her head. “I never got around to learning.” “I’ll teach you sometime. You’ll need your own car, too.” “Do I look like I’ve got enough munny to buy a car?” “Kill enough heartless and you will. Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it.” Riku said. “You’re not going to buy me a car, Riku.” “And why not?” “Cause…I don’t know. I wouldn’t want you to. That’s a lot of money to spend on someone else.” “Don’t you want a car?” “I can’t even drive! We can argue about cars when I have a license in my hands. What do you think Naminé has to tell us?” Anna asked, seeming unaffected by the fact that all their questions were about to be answered. “I don’t really know. We’ll find out when we get there.”

“Riku! That sign said the speed limit was fifty! You’re going ninety!” Anna exclaimed when she looked at the car’s speedometer. “And it can go a lot faster.” He said proudly. She started to protest, but then a tiny smile formed on her mouth. “How fast?” “250.” He grinned and glanced at her. He turned his eyes back to the road and asked, “You trust me, right?” “If I didn’t by now I’d be stupid.” He held his pinky out to her. “Promise not to tell on me.” She smiled and locked her pinky with his. “Pinky promise I won’t tell on you.” “Ok then. Hold on.” He told her as they released each other’s fingers and he pushed the gas pedal down. Anna’s face lit up as they sped down the empty road. Then it fell.

“Riku…” She started. “What?” “There’s a car behind us.” “How?” He questioned. They were going far above the speed limit; anyone that could stay in sight of them would have to be going close to the same speed. “It’s a cop.” She gasped. Riku sighed and let off the gas pedal. “Ironic…” He muttered. “How many times have you got a speeding ticket?” She asked him. “Uhh…well, technically…” He didn’t finish. Anna sighed deeply and closed her eyes. “Tell me when it’s over.” “Relax. I’ll take care of it.” He got out of the car and walked towards the approaching cop car. Anna slumped in her seat. “Awesome…just awesome.” She murmured.

Princess of KH

i fail at updating TT_TT
i don't have the new chappie, nor am i sure it's even done. i have had extremely little time to get on my computer, and the time i do get is used to do homework. and it didn't help that i got grounded from my computer recently...i hate 10 page research papers...
just so you know, my boys won again. state champs, 2nd year in a row.
next time i'm on, i WILL put up as many chappies as i have done by then.
and the ff is coming to a close...at least by the latter months of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back