• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled --OOC and Sign-Ups--

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Welcome back icmasticc. :) Anyways, too the rest of ya'll, does anyone else need to post? Darkfyre has already gave me his reasons for not posting yet and it's a good enough reason. So don't worry about his absence. Anyone else need to post? Or should I move it along?

Oh, and yes, Von, you are accepted

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Move it along hun. One of the first things you have to realize as head of an rp is that if you constantly wait for everybody to post, the rp will slow down dramatically and die out due to wait times. People know how to read, so as we move on, yet them do just that lol

Machine-gun posting is something else of course but we aren't talking about that.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Move it along hun. One of the first things you have to realize as head of an rp is that if you constantly wait for everybody to post, the rp will slow down dramatically and die out due to wait times. People know how to read, so as we move on, yet them do just that lol

Machine-gun posting is something else of course but we aren't talking about that.
Machine Gun-posting was the thing I was worried about! That's why I didn't post yet...okay, I'll post tonight.

I agree with Superbia. Go ahead and move on. If there was 10 pages when I got back, I would of groaned but read it and posted anyhow lol.

IT SHALL BE DONE! *majestic fist pump*

Abhorsen

I am sorry I have not posted. I just started a job at a animal hospital a few days ago.. I have been pulling long shifts. I will post soon. If it would mess the story up I will just let this Rp stay as is. Let me know AxelYoYo, either will be ok.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
trippe.
second OC.

Name
: Justin "Jump" Ambrose

Appearance: Justin is five feet and ten inches in height. His body type is slim, naturally a blond, yet his eyes are a sinister blue-emerald mix. His nose is rounded, ears attached to his head. The boy's arms are fairly long, and his shoe-size is about a nine in males. His posture is one he takes pride in, his shoulders are broad and straight, when he stands he's definitely a bit pretentious and overwhelming in how he looks.

He favors dark greens, teals, blacks, golds, and whites the most in his attire. Often he wears black hoodies, blue jeans, and an undershirt fitting any of the other colors. Often one will see him lighting up a cigarette as he does smoke.

Ability: Jumping [Teleportation]
Justin posses the ability to move across distances by forming a wormhole or gate within himself, which allows to appear instantaneously anywhere on the planet. When focusing on an object of equal mass, he's only done this once on his roommate which brought him to Justin.
Ability Limits:
Justin hasn't exhibited the ability to move objects several times his own mass via touch. He also has to have a clear image of where he is teleporting or, attempting to 'jump' will not work.
Personality:
A delinquent, there isn't a better term. Justin was already given a hard time by several people that he knew, so he generally can appear stand-offish at a glance but in truth just likes to dissociate other's equilibrium for his own amusement. He's a cunning bastard to say the least, his quirks come at his sharp tongue and though he can appear as if he's acting like he's better than others, he never states that he is so the facade is a bit unsavory.
Bio:
Originally justin was a petty thug, that was involved with a gang known as The Eight Vices, that originated in South Dakota his home state. He came to realize his own powers around age twelve, and moved onto the investment of his talents for The Eight Vices. He was known as the lock, so the "jump" they called him as he kicked off their plans. He ran with the wrong crowd for a few years, but to tell you the truth he'd always been an orphan.

The Eight Vices gave him an opportunity to stand out, though when hearing about an event. In truth this was Justin's first encounter with an investigative police team. Private detectives were acting in cooperation with a local gang to catch the Eight Vices' supernatural construct, Justin was their target.

At the time Justin was eighteen. Upon pulling into the lot to make the transaction with the opposing gang, they also carried a supernatural with them. As Justin took a step, the air seemed to get colder, his breath formed in front of him. "What the.." Justin panicked, unable to make the jump as the eight vices, over the gun fire and making their way back to armored van, Justin was knocked out by one of the moving men from the opposing gang. He later awoke at the police station, where they gave him the option of being shipped to Destiny's Home or to serve time in prison, being tried as an adult as he was eighteen.

Rather than merit this, they had his file, and he wasn't an experienced teleporter yet so he took the best option available. At least there, he could work on his powers, before opting to leave the school without a second thought. Criminal state of mind.

Its been a year now, and he's grown comfortable, prior ambitions he's held them off, for now. Its relaxing just to be here, and pissing people off just seems to be in his blood and daily routine. He loves it.
Other:

• He likes to be cool and wear finger bands, wrist bands, and a choker.
  • His favorite finger is the middle finger.
  • Justin knows a little kido and jujitsu.
  • Justin also dances and will sometimes carry a boombox with him after 2pm when class ends.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I enjoyed icmasticc's post a lot. It sucks that one of three things would have happened as a result.

1. If enough energy wasn't generated in Ria's attack, it would have just been eaten up and Tobias' inverted blast still falls and hits the school.

2. A large majority of Tobias' attack would invert the force in Ria's attack and make it stronger, causing even more horrible damage to the school.

3. An explosion would cause an implosion and the remaining inverted matter would just rain on the school in said area, causing the least harm.

icmasticc

Yeah, I replied to your PM. All I can say is I tried lol. I knew that your ability was implosive and based on inversion but my characters can't know that already because it would be god-modding so I worked with what I could. RP's are more interesting when things don't always go according to plan though, so it's fine this way too. Translating to in character, maybe someone will inform Ria of this when wakes up and she'll learn things lol.

icmasticc

Yeah, other people need to post too anyhow. Nothing is gonna happen in the classroom lol. I usually try to wait until Axel posts. I like to post when the story moves. Otherwise, I won't post unless someone interacts with my character directly or the RP seems to be dieing and I didn't post last.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I post anyway just to move things a bit and see what people are thinking.

I'm interested in people's disregard for Mr. Jones lol When I posted as Tobias attacking I included that he only left the classroom because of a meeting with the Headmaster of the home. Everybody was leaving to be cool or for no reason that made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back