• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled --OOC and Sign-Ups--

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstract

Trippe

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~If anything needs changed just let me know :3

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Trippe

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~If anything needs changed just let me know :3

Great temp, Abstract. BTW, the appearence link isn't working. Not for me anyways. Just a heads up.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I seriously laughed hard at this one. Don't know why though.

Trippe

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I apologize for the double post, but Darkfyre, you are accepted :3

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Tobias Seru Absolixe

Appearance: Tobias

Ability: Tobias has figured out that his mind is infused with another plane of existence that borders the earthen one. His mind is able to open an aperture to this place and draw upon its forces via direction of thought process and a sentient connection to this place that he calls "Orsa." He can un-create things by drawing upon the inverted essence that he can access from Orsa itself. By connecting it to matter it expands and can be used as passable implosive force or projectiles but without a connection Tobias can still flux the inverted essence to cause deconstructionism to objects. Orsa's inversion also makes the deepest reaches of Tobias mentality infallible.

Ability Limits: Tobias' mind can only handle so much manipulation at once but he's gauging the usage and how to perfect his ability. At current he can manipulate about 40 yards within his vicinity but the space he can use that out of manipulation is a bit more. When using mass as a medium and covering an object in the inversion, it drains Tobias much quicker but is also much more dangerous than stemming the force around objects instead.

Personality: Tobias isn't non-caring but his demeanor can be more rejecting than what you see in others. Outright he tends to be calm and perverted about anything he can think of or mention but he's not a scum bag to the point where he's immensely impolite or rude most of the time. So much of his time can be spend on thoughts and the basis of getting ahead that Tobias can seem oddly cold to others, despite his smile and pleasurable actions.

Bio: Tobias never wanted to go to a place like this in his life but at home there were so many problems with kids and the losers from his small town that growing up he began to use his power more and more. He'd at first just ruin clothing or a pair of shoes but the angrier he came the more damage...

The one time he apparently went to far and took our half the school things changed. He hadn't done it on purpose but he was still sent away to this place with all the other freaks like himself who had power and could be dealt with. It was like the parents enrolled them as a safeguard so other kids like himself would deal with him and everybody else.

Other: N/A

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Name: Tobias Seru Absolixe

Appearance: Tobias

Ability: Tobias has figured out that his mind is infused with another plane of existence that borders the earthen one. His mind is able to open an aperture to this place and draw upon its forces via direction of thought process though he needs physical gestures or his own body as a medium. Using his brain waves to transfer the forces of the place allows Tobias to cover particles with an inversion force which causes objects to form immateriality or be overridden with flux that breaks them down. He can also space out the mass used to do this and manipulate it in several ways.

Ability Limits: Tobias' mind can only handle so much manipulation at once but he's gauging the usage and how to perfect his ability. At current he can manipulate about 80 yards within his vicinity but the space he can use that out of manipulation is a bit more. When using mass as a medium and covering an object in the inversion, it drains Tobias much quicker but is also potentially much more dangerous.

Personality: Tobias isn't non-caring but his demeanor can be more rejecting than what you see in others. Outright he tends to be calm and perverted about anything he can think of or mention but he's not a scum bag to the point where he's immensely impolite or rude most of the time. So much of his time can be spend on thoughts and the basis of getting ahead that Tobias can seem oddly cold to others, despite his smile and pleasurable actions.

Bio: Tobias never wanted to go to a place like this in his life but at home there were so many problems with kids and the losers from his small town that growing up he began to use his power more and more. He'd at first just ruin clothing or a pair of shoes but the angrier he came the more damage...

The one time he apparently went to far and took our half the school things changed. He hadn't done it on purpose but he was still sent away to this place with all the other freaks like himself who had power and could be dealt with. It was like the parents enrolled them as a safeguard so other kids like himself would deal with him and everybody else.

Short, sweet, and to the point. You're in, Superbia.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Tyra Zhen Le'Nell

Appearance: Tyra

Ability: Tyra has the innate ability to control her own atomic structure so that she can transform herself in many fashions. Unlike one would think, she doesn't shift her physical appearance, but the makeup of her body itself, making her body extremely dense, or intangible by spacing out her atoms. By spreading her body inside other materials she can graft them to herself or just as easily become a part of something else. The possibilities of her shifting in extensive as the teenage girl can physically evolve her own body to many ends this way. One of her favorite things to do is control insects, bugs, or other types of creepy crawlies.

Ability Limits: Tyra can't spread her self into objects that are filled with large amounts of energy and she isn't able to spread her body into any highly advanced organisms either. If she increases the density of herself for extended periods of time, she becomes unable to move and must remain in the same spot. Also Tyra can have her atoms disrupted by certain frequencies...

Personality: Tyra doesn't really have much of a personality to show. She is really into herself and the cute guys that she and Tobias fight over all the time. Her ideological nature makes some people stay away from her or think she's crazy, but they merely don't understand where her logic is bringing her thoughts. Mainly her thoughts conflict with what she does in front of people and she spaces out a lot.

Bio: I'll PM you about this.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
If not for Tav's temp, I would have not saw this thread. I got an idea for a character.

LOL I figured X)

Name: Tyra Zhen Le'Nell

Appearance: Tyra

Ability: Tyra has the innate ability to control her own atomic structure so that she can transform herself in many fashions. Unlike one would think, she doesn't shift her physical appearance, but the makeup of her body itself, making her body extremely dense, or intangible by spacing out her atoms. By spreading her body inside other materials she can graft them to herself or just as easily become a part of something else. The possibilities of her shifting in extensive.

Ability Limits: Tyra can't spread her self into objects that are filled with large amounts of energy and she isn't able to spread her body into any advanced organisms either. If she increases the density of herself for extended periods of time, she becomes unable to move and must remain in the same spot. Also Tyra can have her atoms disrupted by certain frequencies...

Personality: Tyra doesn't really have much of a personality to show. She is really into herself and the cute guys that she and Tobias fight over all the time. Her ideological nature makes some people stay away from her or think she's crazy, but they merely don't understand where her logic is bringing her thoughts. Mainly her thoughts conflict with what she does in front of people and she spaces out a lot.

Bio: I'll PM you about this.

Again, good temp. Okai, I'll be awaiting the PM.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Trippe.
Name
: Garthel "Garth"
Alailefaleula

Appearance:
Five feet and nine inches in height. A skin tone matching that of an African and Samoan decent, its hybrid being Garth. He has dark hair, knead-able due to his heritage and often spiked upward. His hair color is naturally brown-black depending on how long he is exposed to the sunlight. His eyes are a surreal green-brown mix. His build is like that of his Samoan heritage, wide, fairly built and paved out.

His attire consists of a sandy-golden and sleeve-less undershirt. Atop a much darker brown vest. The vest itself can be unzipped and its insides are lined with pockets as well as located outside. He wears blue, denim-jeans. Feeling like a nineties hipster, theres a wrist-watch located on his right wrist, and he often checks it.

Ability: Sense - Garth expedites one parent sense and a sub-variation of that sense.

Sense of Premonition; Via its namesake Garth presses his hand firmly to his own head, when focusing upon an object, a location, or person he peers into a vision of events that cycle around seconds of the future to several weeks into the future.
Sense of Caution; butting as a sub-sense of premonition, it more or less occurs instinctively within Garth. When an event foreseen or altered appears, and it comes as a danger to him, his sense of caution affects his immediate conscious state of awareness and in return his body's response time and alertness. Suggesting almost instinctively to move or act nearly

Ability Limits:
Garth's premonitions of the future are not absolute, there are several things that others can do to shift it, and change scenarios that could even sabotage his visage. For example, if he left an orange in the class for the teacher with a note and it was determined the teacher would show Garth gratitude, yet this orange was stolen and it totally negates the event scheduled to happen via his premonition.

His sub-sense, caution will only occur when he's is in danger of being hurt or could potentially die, he can not manually trigger it. It works as an impulse on its own, independent of his will.

Personality:

He's a bit...weird. Garth is ridiculously paranoid about other people due to several bad experiences at being social. Now he does not close himself off to contact, but is really picky about who he talks to and associates with. Sometimes he is even paranoid about touching other people because he can discern their future and if he is in theirs or not, which is truly frightening. Conversations held with him are short, or he is the one talking even less than the person he is socializing with. He is a very cautious person, he does a lot of second-guessing about others because due to his abilities he has no choice but to live as a skeptic and trust almost no one by nature unless its absolutely necessary or he does on his own.

Those he can trust, he feels it easier to let his guard down. Usually if a friend of his is telling the truth he'll automatically know upon peeking into what they will say moments before it actually happens. Though, this should be the case if they've broken the barrier between him and his paranoia.

Bio:

Like any other, his popularity was never truly shared with the outside society. He was a psychic at a very young age, and would truly frighten his parents with his random mentions of premonitions such as the milkman arriving at their doorstep. The child was viewed as demonic, due to his parent's innate fear. An attempt was actually made on his life by the very same people. It was when he first awakened his sense of caution, forced out of his sleep which snapped him into a millisecond nightmare, only to wake up and roll to his left as he peered at his reflection in the knife aimed to penetrate his head.

He was only ten at the time. At this age its when his vision became clear and he couldn't hide it, subtle comments he made would frighten his parents. Feeling the need to actually murder their child. In that failed attempt, the poor boy was frightened. Through several private conversations and looking his parents would leave him in the dark. The trust between their only child and themselves lost forever, there in his isolation he grew paranoid about himself. Until one day.

At age thirteen, his parents over the summer had sent him to boarding school. Promising it wouldn't be permanent. One could only imagine as he envisioned this with his premonitions that they were lying. The Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled, is what he later came to make his own home. In his experience, he could see he would fit into society a bit better here. Yet, there were things...figures, that didn't seem to fit. Horrible premonitions would enter his mind, midst his sleep when his visions were at their peak. Only to wake up, troubled and in a cold-bead of sweat.

He's now sixteen, he's been at this home for almost three years and a half years now. Turning sixteen two months ago. He would hear and reflect on the stories of Daphne and Damien, though he didn't believe in ghost if he saw something that didn't register in his own vision, he'd become a believer. In recent times, he doesn't attempt to perfect or strain his sense, it sort of develops on its own as with age his visage has been improving in lieu of practice.

"The birds only part their wings, when they want to fly, not just because they can..."

Other:

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Trippe

Name: Taka Tavar

Nickname: Hawk

Gender: Pretty enough to be a female but, unfortunately a male

Appearance:

Ability: Taka's abilities are derived from a power known as energy convert that he gained after his raise from the dead. His cells emit cosmic energy that have rapidly increased his physical capabilities far beyond any human. Without increasing his muscle mass, Taka's upper body can lift up to approximately 10 tons. Taka's lower body has also excelled to the level of superhuman, allowing him to run at speeds of approximately 100 mph. Since Taka's bones produce the cells and his skin is made up of cells, they too are increased by the cosmic energy. This gives Taka a mild form of invulnerability that is mildy resistant to physical damage. Last but, not least the cosmic energy that stimulates his cells including his white blood cells and body makes him immune to any form of infection, disease, or disorder.

Whenever his powers are active, Taka's eye glow bright orange.

Ability Limits: Taka's abilities are based around how long he can use his abilities without exhaustion. Since his body has yet to mature and his power even get near his full potential, he can only use his abilities for atleast an average of thirty minutes at their peak before they began fall. Using too much of his power and exhausting himself will make Taka fall asleep and he must rest before he is combat able again. His invulnerability only lasts as long as he can maintain himself before exhaustion. The more exhausted he becomes, the more his invulnerability begins to fail.

Taka is still very much susceptible to internal damage, psionics, magic, and any form of physical attack that is wrapped in magic or psionics. Also because Taka has not taken any formal study of combat beside what he practices off of T.V. and movies, Hawk lacks the true skill and finesse of a master, causing him to swing wildly.

Personality: It takes some time for Taka to open up, so people he meets can easily get the cold shoulder until he becomes more comfortable around them. He often acts brazen and his reckless demeanor often hypes him up to challenge others as his fervor toward battle is substantially higher than others and he refuses to turn down a fight; EVER. Such aspects of him are passable but Taka is known to freak out when somebody hurts his brother Syra, even if Syra started the problem. Outright he doesn't act unlawful toward others and has one simple rule. "Respect me and I'll respect you. Care for me and I'll care back."

Bio: Taka was born the first son of the Tavar family and has been taking care of his younger brother Syra for years. His family wasn't the most successful of japanese families and Taka's father had died from an unknown reason before his birth. It had been known for many years that Syra had the power over magic. The boy could not control his powers and he was always reading books and trying to learn. In an accident, Syra couldn't control his magic and instead of summoning a playful spirit, he instead summoned a vengeful wind spirit that killed Taka and paralyzed Syra.

The spirit was defeated by their angry mother and her power over the occult as well. Feeling responsible, she took it upon herself to save Taka by giving her soul inexchange for returning his within the boy's body. Taka had been brought back from the dead but, in return he had lost his mother. As he screamed out, his powers were activated for the first time, causing Taka punch a dent into his wall. Taking his brother, Taka brought them both to safety. Five years passed since that unfortunate event and Taka along with Syra have enrolled within the Destiny Home. Since that day, Syra has been plagued with nightmares of that night and of a mysterious figure that speaks to him. Taka hopes to learn to control his powers fully and help his brother get better.

Other:

Taka is afraid of cats
Taka's favorite character is K Dash from KOF which he imitates in style
He wishes to one day have a family so, he can portect them

Last edited:

icmasticc

Damn I'm glad other people joined, I was thinking this RP wouldn't start for a while lol. This RP has some potential for longevity in my opinion, very glad Nigga Sauce, The Citrus Cult, and Superbia joined up. I'll have a second up soon myself. I work a lot so never really had time to post the temp. Shall be up soon though. Good characters everybody who joined. Let's keep this RP alive whenever it does start too.

Last edited:

icmasticc

Alright, here is my second character. I like RPing females sometimes(I'm a male lol) as it can become pretty interesting depending on the individual created. I, admittedly, put a lot more thought into this character and she'll probably end up my main in the RP because I can do a lot with her backstory, possibly. I've decided though that I'm going to severly limit her interaction with my boy character, Dante. I'm not one of those RPers that constantly posts with the majority of interaction happening between two characters I, personally, created. RP's thrive better when characters interact with characters of other people, I think. Anyway, I think it's ready for approval but let me know of any problems the temp may have.

Also, my bad for the double post. Figured someone would of posted something.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Von83194

Awards
Sounds very interesting.

Trippe

Name: Gavon McMahon

Age: 17 (Approximately. He is unaware of his actual age to to several periods of extended black outs and the fact that his date of birth is unknown.)

Appearance: http://i38.tinypic.com/1zdu5ut.jpg

He's 6 ft tall and normally has a slightly muscled body. His fur is a darker shade of brown, and his actual hair is black. When he get's angry, or his instincts take over, he appears much more muscular and taller. He wears a grey over sized hoodie and a baggy pair of black cargo pants. His hands are human like with black claws and his feet are bearlike.

Ability: Bear Mimicry-The power to become or take on the abilities and attributes of bears. It increases he strength, speed, sight, hearing, endurance, and smell. It causes him to grow dark brown fur and claws, and gives him the ability to communicate with certain species of animal.

Ability Limits: Gavon's transformation is permanent. As to why he is unaware, but no amount of concentration or hoping has ever turned him back. It's only downside is that from time to time he may black out, acting purely on animal instinct.

Personality: He's usually very calm, and serious. Although his appearance is slightly intimidating, he's very friendly and is an all around cool person to hang out with. He's a very quick learner,and usually learns thing by just watching how its done. He believes that most problems can be settled by talking. He very rarely gets angry, but when he does,his temper is wild and uncontrollable, and it usually ends with him rampaging and destroying something.

Bio: Gavon was born in a rural area of Canada, and he doesn't remember most of his early years. Just that he was an orphan, his parents and village out-casting him shortly after birth. He was born with his ability, which helped him survive those first few years. He was adopted by a mother bear, and she raised him until he was around six. Then he left her, going into the wilderness alone.

Shortly after, he was found by hunters who captured him and took him to a local freak show. For years he was known as "Bosco, the bear boy", and traveled around the country. Originally, the owner of the show was very nice, allowing Gavon to learn how to read and speak. For a moment, he felt like he was a part of the family. Then the owner of the show died, and his brother took over. Gavon doesn't remember much about how the shows went. He was almost always in a provoked state of rage and anger, with his bear instincts always in control. He just remembers waking up one day, with a major headache, alone in the woods. He decide then that he needed to make the best of a bad situation, and started to train and use his ability.

For years he trained in the wilderness, using his abilities to their fullest potential. Once he felt completely comfortable with his powers, he decided to move back into human society. He stumbled upon the Destiny Home, and decided that it was the perfect place for him.

Other: He loves sweet, reading, and music. For some odd reason, whenever he's really angry, he hears Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit, and when he's about to black out he hears Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Holy shit!!! said:
Ability: Without increasing his muscle mass, Taka's upper body can lift up to approximately 30 tons. Taka's lower body has also excelled to the level of superhuman

So he can like 60,000 pounds with no problem...

Vibranium Body said:
Lastly Taka's body is invulnerable to harm, albeit physical or magical. His body's pain tolerance is mildly high, allowing him to fight through injury when his invulnerablity starts to fail. Last but, not least the cosmic energy that stimulates his cells and body makes him immune to any form of infection, disease, or disorder.
So he can't take any type of damage period and you can't even cheat that and get HIM sick. So this guy is completely untouchable. Literally, lol at age 16 in a school.

More so after the fact, your limits aren't even existent because he can't use his power if he's exhausted. I'm pretty sure all of our powers work like that. I call bullshit on your character. You are a mountain and without even an explanation are just immune to every form of damage.

AxelYoYo should deny you bro.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Trippe.
Name
: Garthel "Garth"
Alailefaleula

Appearance:
Five feet and nine inches in height. A skin tone matching that of an African and Samoan decent, its hybrid being Garth. He has dark hair, knead-able due to his heritage and often spiked upward. His hair color is naturally brown-black depending on how long he is exposed to the sunlight. His eyes are a surreal green-brown mix. His build is like that of his Samoan heritage, wide, fairly built and paved out.

His attire consists of a sandy-golden and sleeve-less undershirt. Atop a much darker brown vest. The vest itself can be unzipped and its insides are lined with pockets as well as located outside. He wears blue, denim-jeans. Feeling like a nineties hipster, theres a wrist-watch located on his right wrist, and he often checks it.

Ability: Sense - Garth expedites one parent sense and a sub-variation of that sense.

Sense of Premonition; Via its namesake Garth presses his hand firmly to his own head, when focusing upon an object, a location, or person he peers into a vision of events that cycle around seconds of the future to several weeks into the future.
Sense of Caution; butting as a sub-sense of premonition, it more or less occurs instinctively within Garth. When an event foreseen or altered appears, and it comes as a danger to him, his sense of caution affects his immediate conscious state of awareness and in return his body's response time and alertness. Suggesting almost instinctively to move or act nearly

Ability Limits:
Garth's premonitions of the future are not absolute, there are several things that others can do to shift it, and change scenarios that could even sabotage his visage. For example, if he left an orange in the class for the teacher with a note and it was determined the teacher would show Garth gratitude, yet this orange was stolen and it totally negates the event scheduled to happen via his premonition.

His sub-sense, caution will only occur when he's is in danger of being hurt or could potentially die, he can not manually trigger it. It works as an impulse on its own, independent of his will.

Personality:

He's a bit...weird. Garth is ridiculously paranoid about other people due to several bad experiences at being social. Now he does not close himself off to contact, but is really picky about who he talks to and associates with. Sometimes he is even paranoid about touching other people because he can discern their future and if he is in theirs or not, which is truly frightening. Conversations held with him are short, or he is the one talking even less than the person he is socializing with. He is a very cautious person, he does a lot of second-guessing about others because due to his abilities he has no choice but to live as a skeptic and trust almost no one by nature unless its absolutely necessary or he does on his own.

Those he can trust, he feels it easier to let his guard down. Usually if a friend of his is telling the truth he'll automatically know upon peeking into what they will say moments before it actually happens. Though, this should be the case if they've broken the barrier between him and his paranoia.

Bio:

Like any other, his popularity was never truly shared with the outside society. He was a psychic at a very young age, and would truly frighten his parents with his random mentions of premonitions such as the milkman arriving at their doorstep. The child was viewed as demonic, due to his parent's innate fear. An attempt was actually made on his life by the very same people. It was when he first awakened his sense of caution, forced out of his sleep which snapped him into a millisecond nightmare, only to wake up and roll to his left as he peered at his reflection in the knife aimed to penetrate his head.

He was only ten at the time. At this age its when his vision became clear and he couldn't hide it, subtle comments he made would frighten his parents. Feeling the need to actually murder their child. In that failed attempt, the poor boy was frightened. Through several private conversations and looking his parents would leave him in the dark. The trust between their only child and themselves lost forever, there in his isolation he grew paranoid about himself. Until one day.

At age thirteen, his parents over the summer had sent him to boarding school. Promising it wouldn't be permanent. One could only imagine as he envisioned this with his premonitions that they were lying. The Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled, is what he later came to make his own home. In his experience, he could see he would fit into society a bit better here. Yet, there were things...figures, that didn't seem to fit. Horrible premonitions would enter his mind, midst his sleep when his visions were at their peak. Only to wake up, troubled and in a cold-bead of sweat.

He's now sixteen, he's been at this home for almost three years and a half years now. Turning sixteen two months ago. He would hear and reflect on the stories of Daphne and Damien, though he didn't believe in ghost if he saw something that didn't register in his own vision, he'd become a believer. In recent times, he doesn't attempt to perfect or strain his sense, it sort of develops on its own as with age his visage has been improving in lieu of practice.

"The birds only part their wings, when they want to fly, not just because they can..."

Other:

Your temp is good ^^ You are accepted.

W.I.P
Trippe

Name: Taka Tavar

Nickname: Hawk

Gender: Pretty enough to be a female but, unfortunately a male

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/159/f/a/oc__takashi_by_heyhey00-d3icjtq.jpg

Ability: Taka's abilities are derived from a power known as energy convert that he gained after his raise from the dead. His cells emit cosmic energy that have rapidly increased his physical capabilities far beyond any human. Without increasing his muscle mass, Taka's upper body can lift up to approximately 30 tons. Taka's lower body has also excelled to the level of superhuman, allowing him to run at speeds of approximately 100 mph. Lastly Taka's body is invulnerable to harm, albeit physical or magical. His body's pain tolerance is mildly high, allowing him to fight through injury when his invulnerablity starts to fail. Last but, not least the cosmic energy that stimulates his cells and body makes him immune to any form of infection, disease, or disorder.

Whenever his powers are active, Taka's eye glow bright orange.

Ability Limits: Taka's abilities are based around how long he can use his abilities without exhaustion. Since his body has yet to mature and his power even get near his full potential, he can only use his abilities for atleast an average of an hour at their peak before they began fall. Using too much of his power and exhausting himself will make Taka fall asleep and he must rest before he is combat able again. His invulnerability only lasts as long as he can maintain himself before exhaustion. The more exhausted he becomes, the more his invulnerability begins to fail.

Personality: (Two paragraphs or at least more then six sentences)

Bio: (Why are you in the Home and how'd you get there?)

Other: (Anything else?)
Oh mai.

I do have to say, your temp looks good, but your abilities is incredibly strong, you're pretty much invicible. If it's not too much to ask, could you edit your abilty? It's a fine one, but you're way too powerful.

Damn I'm glad other people joined, I was thinking this RP wouldn't start for a while lol. This RP has some potential for longevity in my opinion, very glad Nigga Sauce, The Citrus Cult, and Superbia joined up. I'll have a second up soon myself. I work a lot so never really had time to post the temp. Shall be up soon though. Good characters everybody who joined. Let's keep this RP alive whenever it does start too.

I owe it to Superbia. He has followers and so...they followed him here. <3 Thanks, Superbia!

Alright, here is my second character. I like RPing females sometimes(I'm a male lol) as it can become pretty interesting depending on the individual created. I, admittedly, put a lot more thought into this character and she'll probably end up my main in the RP because I can do a lot with her backstory, possibly. I've decided though that I'm going to severly limit her interaction with my boy character, Dante. I'm not one of those RPers that constantly posts with the majority of interaction happening between two characters I, personally, created. RP's thrive better when characters interact with characters of other people, I think. Anyway, I think it's ready for approval but let me know of any problems the temp may have.

Also, my bad for the double post. Figured someone would of posted something.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
You're accepted

Sounds very interesting.

WIP
Trippe

Name: Gavon McMahon

Appearance: http://i38.tinypic.com/1zdu5ut.jpg

He's 6 ft tall and normally has a slightly muscled body. His fur is a darker shade of brown, and his actual hair is black. When he get's angry, or his instincts take over, he appears much more muscular and taller. He wears a grey over sized hoodie and a baggy pair of black cargo pants. His hands are human like with black claws and his feet are bearlike.

Ability: Bear Mimicry-The power to become or take on the abilities and attributes of bears. It increases he strength, speed, sight, hearing, endurance, and smell.

Ability Limits: Gavon's transformation is permanent. It's only downside is that from time to time he may black out, acting purely on animal instinct.

Personality: He's usually very calm, and serious. Although his appearance is slightly intimidating, he's very friendly and is an all around cool person to hang out with. He's a very quick learner,and usually learns thing by just watching how its done. He believes that most problems can be settled by talking. He very rarely gets angry, but when he does,his temper is wild and uncontrollable, and it usually ends with him rampaging and destroying something.

Bio: Gavon was born in a rural area of Canada, and he doesn't remember most of his early years. Just that he was an orphan, his parents and village out-casting him shortly after birth. He was born with his ability, which helped him survive those first few years. He was adopted by a mother bear, and she raised him until he was around six. Then he left her, going into the wilderness alone.

Shortly after, he was found by hunters who captured him and took him to a local freak show. For years he was known as "Bosco, the bear boy", and traveled around the country.

Other:

Okai, I need to you to give more information on your abilities. Why does he stay permanately like a bear? Give more info on his abilities.

So he can't take any type of damage period and you can't even cheat that and get HIM sick. So this guy is completely untouchable. Literally, lol at age 16 in a school.

More so after the fact, your limits aren't even existent because he can't use his power if he's exhausted. I'm pretty sure all of our powers work like that. I call bullshit on your character. You are a mountain and without even an explanation are just immune to every form of damage.

I'm not exactly denying him, but I am asking him to change it.

Oh and thank you Superbia <3 You brought people to the Rp!

And a heads up on the starting of the RP, since there are some W.I.P's on here, I will start tomorow night and it'll be ready for those who are done with a complete template.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

So he can like 60,000 pounds with no problem...

Glad your bitching at a WORK IN PROGRESS! Let me finish first before you go on your rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back